Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,080 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Serial Cheats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serial Cheats (678 Views)

Before I Get Married, He Must Swear That Anyone Who Cheats Dies - Nigerian Lady / Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend In Advance Because She Was Suspecting Him Of Same / If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serial Cheats by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
I have observed and i know its not a new trend but recent happenings to a close friend, has made me think about the issue again. I feel so much for her right now and dont even know how to console her.

IS THE UNIFORM SYNONYMOUS TO CHEATING?

Its no news that Men who are either in the Army, Police, Navy, Seafarers, Immigration, Customs, etc are mostly cheats.

My question is....Is there any Man in the Miltary or para-military that is 100% faithful to his wife, Fiancee or girlfriend. Many are sent to distant places and usually do not take their family along.

I served close to the Army barracks during my Nysc days and what i saw made me write them off totally.
How do you cope when you know well that your husband cheats on you?
Re: Serial Cheats by Aniker(f): 7:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
My ex was an army dude.. He was so faithful tho... I miss him embarassed
Re: Serial Cheats by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Aniker:
My ex was an army dude.. He was so faithful tho... I miss him embarassed

Hm...you sure? or he played the game well?
Re: Serial Cheats by Aniker(f): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Maychang:

Hm...you sure? or he played the game well?

No he was really a husband material cheesy
Re: Serial Cheats by Mimido2(f): 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
am scared of military men so I won't even date one dey beat ladies(their girlfriends) alot
Re: Serial Cheats by Aniker(f): 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mimido2:
am scared of military men so I won't even date one
dey beat ladies(their girlfriends) alot

Not really tho.. Not all of dem
Re: Serial Cheats by favourmic(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
My fiance don't want to me join any force I don't know why
Re: Serial Cheats by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=favourmic post=51694944]My fiance don't want to me join any force I don't know why[/quote

The reason is stated in the post above...
Re: Serial Cheats by Tinalex(f): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2016
cheating does not apply to one profession peeps. Pls and plsss, either married or not have it at the back of your mind that he won't stay faithful and have a back up plan. That way,nothing will catch you unawares. If its a relationship,dnt date just one guy!A word is enough for the wise,men have done enough, ladies/women wise up.
Re: Serial Cheats by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2016
Tinalex:
cheating does not apply to one profession peeps. Pls and plsss, either married or not have it at the back of your mind that he won't stay faithful and have a back up plan. That way,nothing will catch you unawares. If its a relationship,dnt date just one guy!A word is enough for the wise,men have done enough, ladies/women wise up.
Except you are a cheat also,all men(according to you) being a cheat shouldn't make you one also.

These days,its like people don't have standards anymore. What people are shouldn't affect your own standard,men shouldn't determine how we choose to be. Cos majority are stealing shouldn't make you a thief. Well,except if stealing appeals to you.

You know what cheating will do to you if you cheat cos men do it? It will make you a serial,habitual cheat that even in marriage,you will keep doing it and you know what that means.

As for the Op's question,cheating is not peculiar to any tribe,sex,career or age...It all on personality and level of self control.
Re: Serial Cheats by Tinalex(f): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
MzLarem:
Except you are a cheat also,all men(according to you) being a cheat shouldn't make you one also.

These days,its like people don't have standards anymore. What people are shouldn't affect your own standard,men shouldn't determine how we choose to be. Cos majority are stealing shouldn't make you a thief. Well,except if stealing appeals to you.

You know what cheating will do to you if you cheat cos men do it? It will make you a serial,habitual cheat that even in marriage,you will keep doing it and you know what that means.

As for the Op's question,cheating is not peculiar to any tribe,sex,career or age...It all on personality and level of self control.
Bia Mrs Standard,where did you see "all men" in my post? How old are you first and second how many relationships have you been involved in? hmmmnnn....I shake my head. I am not begging you to harken to what I post there o, that is my stand if you like take it or not. When he cheats on you,please keep up your standard ok,I am not forcing you to abide by what I post up there but please stop twisting it, cos its so self explanatory. Ciao
Re: Serial Cheats by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Tinalex:

Bia Mrs Standard,where did you see "all men" in my post? How old are you first and second how many relationships have you been involved in? hmmmnnn....I shake my head. I am not begging you to harken to what I post there o, that is my stand if you like take it or not. When he cheats on you,please keep up your standard ok,I am not forcing you to abide by what I post up there but please stop twisting it, cos its so self explanatory. Ciao
Your reply explains your type of person. So common sense is now by age,right? Anyways,i'm 12. And yes, i havent been into much relationship cos unlike some pple i don't jump from one man to another cos men cheat. Have a nice day.

(1) (Reply)

Ayojay Is Better Than Wizkid / People Nd Luv / Help : Please Hw Do I Edit My Profile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.