Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,911 members, 7,863,140 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (52917 Views)

Nairaland 2019 Slum Book [fill And Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by McBrooklyn(m): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2016
makydebbie:
Dem no fitgrin
cheesy grin

PS: Don't roll with or open that leg for _fuckboys cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2016
KingRex1:
3:00am: Was working and then i remembered this nl assignment sad

Name: Rex

Are you single, dating or married: Single

Those u like on Romance Section: Long list, may modify later

Those u dislike on Romance section: No time for that

Those u find annoying: Itspuffpuff.. same reason as naijaboiy stated.

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Raine80, Itsquinn, TonyeBarcanista, Creamish

Which Romancelander is fake: I for sure know a few.. But i'll keep that to myself.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: lemme cause small trouble cheesy.. Berlynn, QueenSuccubus, Laveda, JLopez grin

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: QueenRex kiss

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): Shes a female version of myself tongue

Your favorite Romancelander(s): Obiorathebully, ellacute45, Smellymouth, iykekelvins, STFUareyouGod, Itsquinn, chara019, Leriebloom, makydebbie, jarizod, Lawlahdey, daddysly.... Many more

Your favorite mod: Dominique

Funniest Romancelander(s): Smellymouth, Obiorathebully, jarizod, Suzan404

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: one of those mods, explorers, Twaci and her games I never played

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: Stalk? no.. I read em whenever we cross paths. They include; ellacute45, Obiorathebully, makydebbie, Itsquinn, chara019, daddysly, Mzlarem, Suzan404.. Phew, and I still don't wanna start one .

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: Ogorwyne, No reason.. Since the team got dissolved. Oya come back to papi cheesy

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: iykekelvins but I don't do literature and diaries. cheesy

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Itspuffpuff and a jab to whoever is behind the sinnzuu account

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: Makydebbie wink

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: About 5 of them. Do I need to mention their monikers?

NLer(S) you consider smart: Raine80, Smellymouth

NL member that tries too hard: Lezz.. He's got the flows no doubt, but sometimes stresses it.. 10, 15 lines of disses for some unnecessary peeps.

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Seun

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: endtime, no offeinse

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: lasisi69 and mrcork respectively.

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: toks2008

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: ellacute45

Who do u often agree with: STFUareyouGod

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Mimzyy tongue

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): if I start to talk...

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: I could fit my self in here

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious). bbmpin, I like this nigga but dude could use some chill pills

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: Cutehector angry was always smh

Peace cool
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:
[b]Name: Brook

Are you single, dating or married: I don't even know

Those u like on Romance Section: TheSonOfMark, Naijaboiy, Kinglekan, SINZ, DaddySly, Iykekelvins, Lezz, Obiorathebully, Suzan404, Laveda, Berlynn, CentaurXX, Lawlahdey, Papikush, Ellacute45, Skarlett, Oyind17, Juhan, HERSLEY, Annikky, Enybliss PRESTIGERYHYME, Tosyne2much, PrettyAdaolisa, Chocolateme, Smellymouth, Dharay99, KissChrix, Presh900, STFUareyouGod, Makydebbie, Traphedges, Jarizod, Prettythicksme, BeeBeeOoh, Adaksbullet, Ishilove, Herzern1, Falconey, ItzQuin, Draei, Dominique and all the people I'm following...

Those u dislike on Romance section: Trolls and some of those people I listed below

Those u find annoying: Airforce1, Diddyydiva, Sweetjude, Mamagee3, JESUSBOIY, fairlyusedpant, diehardanusfan, ItzMePuffPuff, Ifakiland ...

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): HungerBAD, Smellymouth, Tosyne2much, TheSonOfMark...

Those you follow and wish follows you back: TheSonOfMark cool

Why do you follow the people you follow: Those I like relating with and those that likes relating with me

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: I'll pass

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: As many as possible especially when I changed my gender to female, you know the rest tongue

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: ItzMePuffPuff

Which Romancelander is fake: Hadez

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: Thought I already answered that few days ago on this section, I ain't gonna repeat myself tongue

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Dominique

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): Because I'm really curious to know the face behind that moniker and some other mutual benefits tongue

Your favorite Romancelander(s): Papikush, Berlynn, Ellacute45, Skarlett, DaddySly, Iykekelvins, TheSonOfMark, Lawlahdey, Obiorathebully, SINZ, Tosyne2much, Makydebbie Smellymouth, Laveda, HERSLEY, etc.

Your favorite mod: Fynestboi, Dominique, lalasticlala

Funniest Romancelander(s): Smellymouth, Adaksbullet, MrCork

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Tosyne2much, Myself, Explorers...

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: Sometimes when I'm bored...

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? Nill

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: Papikush

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: I'll prefer to shoot 'em instead tongue

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with(one whom you can move from just talking to maybe a kiss, sex or date): 'em plenty cool

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Nill

NLer(S) you consider smart: HungerBAD

NL member that tries too hard: Hadez, Diddyydiva, Airforce1...

NLer(s) you find intriguing: I'm tired of typing monikers!!! angry

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer:

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from
Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section:

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: HERSLEY

Who do u often agree with: Tosyne2much, Toks2008, HungerBAD

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Berlynn, Ivyy

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex):

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: Ellacute45/Iykekelvins

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): Sexxkillz, Estherfabian, BBMpin, Misspicy and Mynd44

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: Sweetjude
[/b]
smiley smiley smiley angry angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2016
Lawlahdey:
Lmao.. So, I'm nice grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 07, 2016
kinglekan:
Suzan404 kiss kiss
IamkingZlee I see you fam. Thanks bro smiley
smiley smiley smiley tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Mimzyy(f): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2016
Kingrex1, you know I miss u right wink kiss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 10:12am On Dec 07, 2016
Berlynn
Berlynn
Winnielyn
Winnielyn
Pearlyn
Pearlyn

Done!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 07, 2016
Softorgasm:
[/color][/font][/b][/i]

Name: PROSPER.

Are you single, dating or married: single

Those u like on Romance Section:misspicy ivyy darkrebel firsteva tohpahz creamish smellymouth kaziblake Bumbae Cococandy dimples192 Gurgle Cutehector papikush muva Postmann cherlene Lalasticlala

Those u dislike on Romance section:lezz

Those u find annoying[b]lezz ftbomb jefferyjamez josephwhateva[/b]

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say):seun

Those you follow and wish follows you back:cococandy, though i don't follow her.

Why do you follow the people you follow:I find them nice.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs:Ivyy

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.there was a day i got 20mails..it was last four months though

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting:Ftbomb

Which Romancelander is fake:None

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date:Ireneony mimzyy berlynn hadez dollyjoy

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on:Ivyy tohpahz cococandy

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her):They are beautiful, sexy and intelligent.

Your favorite Romancelander(s):Those i like.

Your favorite mod:Lalasticlala Dominique.

Funniest Romancelander(s).mrcork adasbulet.

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads.Tosyne2much

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk..None

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?..firsteva

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours.None

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life…mimzyy firsteva lezz

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with(one whom you can move from just talking to maybe a kiss, sex or date).…Those I've got crush for.

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life...lip sealed..

NLer(S) you consider smart…thesonofmark postmann muva darkrebel mimzyy ivyy misspicy cococandy estharfabian

NL member that tries too hard.… berlynn.

NLer(s) you find intriguing…Those i consider smart..

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer…curucuru toad.

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from…From thesonofmark.

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section…Itspuffpuff and estharfabian.

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.…my crushes but fortunately, I'm now friends with one offline.

Who do u often agree with…cutehector oyin17

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)…Ivyy ireneony rokiatu mimzyy cococandy.

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)…,none.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy…stfuareyougod smellymouth cutehector postmann creamish ivyy prettythicksme.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).bbmpin jadekitana diddyydiva.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag...none

Mtchwwww angry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by McBrooklyn(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2016
suzan404:
smiley smiley smiley angry angry

cheesy grin

You still remember I'm looking forward to having that one night stand with yo tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by CentaurXX: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2016
Oh well, Since the lecturer decided not to show up•••

Name : [b]==>Samuel

Are you single, dating or married ==>Question for the oracle undecided

Those u like on Romance section ===> Berlynn, Itzmepuffpuff, Papikush, Mcbrooklyn, Lezz, Tsom, Suzan404, Lsofdk, Handsam, Cherlene, obiorathebully, Masikay, And the rest of em' Amigos'.

Those u dislike on Romance section no one-==>Trapqueen and some of her asslicker trolls, Judeefcc

Those u find annoying -[b]==>Trapqueen77, Jude

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say) ==>Lezz, Papikush, Tsom, Creamish, Smellymouth

Those you follow and wish follows you back ==>JQ.

Why do you follow the people you follow ==> Another silly JQ. Sensible ones? undecided

NLer that has sent u the most PMs ==>Question for the oracle. grin

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.
==>Another silly JQ!

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting ==>
trapqueen77, Mzlarem

Which Romancelander is fake.==>JQ.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date ==>Ivvy. tongue

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on ==>Ivvy

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) Na my wife before so..undecided

Your favorite Romancelander(s) ==> Jarizod, Smellymouth, Lezz, Tsom, Berlynn, Diddydiva,Estharfabian,Papikush, Iykekelvins, Mcbrooklyn...etc___

Your favorite mod ==>Mynd44grin
Oshey Baby! cheesy

Funniest Romancelander(s) ==> Smellymouth grin

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads ==>Tosyne2much

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk ==> Smiles sheepishly, Makydebbie

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore.==>JQ.

Reason(s) why? no one
==>Another JQ! Sensible ones? undecided

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. ==>Mcbrooklyn grin

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life A certain dummy girl. •*Sips tea*•

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with(one whom you can move from just talking to maybe a kiss, sex or date). ==>Ivvy, Berlynn, Twaci

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life =Berlynn, Estharfabiangrin ,Itzmepuffpuff, Papikush, and the rest of Amigos.

NLer(S) you consider smart ==>Lezz, Tsom, Postmann, Obiorathebully,

NL member that tries too hard. ==>Trapqueen77.

NLer(s) you find intriguing ==>Lezz, Itzmepuffpuff, Estharfabian

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer

==>"K.", "What are you?"
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from ==>Handsam

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section
==>Mcbrooklyn,Obiorathebully. I keep telling you Barca is whack Af! undecided

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other. ==>Consult the oracle close to you abeg.undecided

Who do u often agree with. Lezz, Diddydiva,

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) ==>Ivvy, Berlynn, Twaci, Masikay

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)==>Those girls that I have not seen em' pictures and some other girlsundecided

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy ==>Tosyne2much

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).==>Bbmpin.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag ==>Judefcc

12 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 07, 2016
Horlohlah:
Berlynn

Berlynn

Winnielyn

Winnielyn

Pearlyn

Pearlyn

Done!
undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by naijaboiy: 10:15am On Dec 07, 2016
suzan404:
Good morning smiley.....trust you slept well??
Sure thing, just the cold lipsrsealed.....how about you?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 10:17am On Dec 07, 2016
CentaurXX:

You really think yourself as something of much value tho'.
Why would I give any purple flying fûcks about what you do with your life girl.

I have told you. Stop tagging my sobriquet with your daily tantrums for fûcks sake.

I would not want to diss you in the end.
#Pfft.
You better stop feeling funky and trying to be relevant.

How could you have gotten the mention since i didn't even complete the moniker undecided

mtcheew,you've been seen.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 07, 2016
naijaboiy:

Sure thing, just the cold lipsrsealed.....how about you?
Sorry about that grin...I slept well,night was beautiful cheesy......
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by makydebbie(f): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

PS: Don't roll with or open that leg for _fuckboys cool
sure cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 10:18am On Dec 07, 2016
Berlynn:
undecided
That is me giving you unnecessary mentions undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by naijaboiy: 10:18am On Dec 07, 2016
Mimzyy can you please tag me to the page you did yours?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 07, 2016
CentaurXX:

Those u like on Romance section ===> Berlynn, Itzmepuffpuff, Papikush, Mcbrooklyn, Lezz, Tsom, Suzan404, Lsofdk, Handsam, Cherlene, obiorathebully, Masikay, And the rest of em' Amigos'.

Those u dislike on Romance section no one-==>Trapqueen and some of her asslicker trolls, Judeefcc

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say) ==>Lezz, Papikush, Tsom, Creamish, Smellymouth

Why do you follow the people you follow ==> Another silly JQ. Sensible ones? undecided

==>Another silly JQ!

trapqueen77, Mzlarem

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date ==>Ivvy. tongue

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) Na my wife before so..undecided

Your favorite Romancelander(s) ==> Jarizod, Smellymouth, Lezz, Tsom, Berlynn, Diddydiva,Estharfabian,Papikush, Iykekelvins, Mcbrooklyn...etc___

Oshey Baby! cheesy

Reason(s) why? no one

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. ==>Mcbrooklyn grin

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life A certain dummy girl. •*Sips tea*•

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with(one whom you can move from just talking to maybe a kiss, sex or date). ==>Ivvy, Berlynn, Twaci

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life =Berlynn, Estharfabiangrin ,Itzmepuffpuff, Papikush, and the rest of Amigos.

==>"K.", "What are you?"

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other. ==>Consult the oracle close to you abeg.undecided

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)==>Those girls that I have not seen em' pictures and some other girlsundecided

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).==>Bbmpin.

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by CentaurXX: 10:19am On Dec 07, 2016
Horlohlah:
You better stop feeling funky and trying to be relevant.

How could you have gotten the mention since i didn't even complete the moniker undecided

mtcheew,you've been seen.

Oh it's you again.
#GTFO
#GFADH
#GFAD
#GCYP.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by naijaboiy: 10:20am On Dec 07, 2016
suzan404:
Sorry about that grin...I slept well,night was beautiful cheesy......
Hmm...no cold at your side yet? smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:21am On Dec 07, 2016
Name ==> QUOYUM
Age ==> -700
Occupation==> Yahoo Yahoo
Are you single, dating or married
==> complicated
Those u like on Romance Section ==>
The list is endless (Mimzyy,DaddySLY, smellymouth, naijaboiy, Vanquay, STFUareyouGod, Laveda, KingRex1, TrapHedges, Mrcork, Emperorlee/Emperorkross, Lawlahdey, makydebbie, ellacute45, lovelygurl, Twaci, skarlett, Ishilove, adewumiopeyemi, Aderola15, BEENUEL, iykekelvins, Iamkingzlee,obontami/Mrobontami,suzan404, Sleekyshuga, obtthesubtle,sinaj,Jixnation, jarizod, MzLarem,kisschrix etc.

Those u dislike on Romance section==> who dem epp
Those u find annoying==> airforce1
Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)..- sir smellymouth and baby sinaj
Those you follow and wish follows you back ==> later
Why do you follow the people you follow ==> can't u understand simple English I said LATER angry
NLer that has sent u the most PMs ===> I can't remember..
How many PMs do you get on average in a day. ==>plenty plenty but I just don't know ma gmail acct
Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting
==> none, I luv dem all
Which Romancelander is fake. ==> don't have encounter with any of them
Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date ==> all of them ladies with nice round barcagrin
Romancelander you can date or have a crush on. ==> let me search my dictionary for the meaning of crush
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) ==> u blind read wetin dey up thereangry
Your favorite Romancelander(s) ==>
sinaj, smellymouth with markydebbie
Your favorite mod ==> let me run for my life
Funniest Romancelander(s) ==> smellymouth McBrooklyn,Kinginvahala, Jarizod, Papikush..
Romancelander/NLer with the best threads==> Explorer and tosyne2much
Romancelander(s) diary you stalk==> AHMID, LA VIE EST BELLE
Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reasons
==> don't have
Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. ==> Smellymouth
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life==> point of correction, the nlander that I wish to punch in the face is airforce1
NLer(s) you would go second and first base with(one whom you can move from just talking to maybe a kiss, sex or date).
==> sinaj
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline
or you've met in real life==>
lot of them....
NLer(S) you consider smart==>
mimzyy, smellymouth, jarizod, jlopez, iamhatey/nawty
NL member that tries too hard. ==>
NLer(s) you find intriguing ==>
smellymouth
==> Foolish fool
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from==> myself
Who do often disagree with on Romance Section ==> none
Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other. ==> none
Who do u often agree with ==>
ermmmm...
Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) ==> sinaj, laveda, markydebbie
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) ==> None.
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy ==> ,Laveda, Aderola15, Lawlahdey,KingRex1, sinaj smellymouth, jarizod, Iamkingzlee, Emperorkross, STFUareyouGod, ellacute45, Twaci etc..
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious). ==> BBMPIN
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag ==> mtcheww

13 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by makydebbie(f): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2016
CentaurXX:

==>Another silly JQ!

trapqueen77, Mzlarem

Oshey Baby! cheesy

Reason(s) why? no one

==>"K.", "What are you?"

Never knew you were part of 'amigos', thanks cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

You still remember I'm looking forward to having that one night stand with yo tongue
angry Joseph the dreamer tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2016
CentaurXX:

Oh it's you again. #GTFO #GFADH #GFAD #GCYP.
Beech boy undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by CentaurXX: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2016
makydebbie:
Never knew you were part of 'amigos', thanks cool

See you.

Who do you think is Ashura? undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by McBrooklyn(m): 10:23am On Dec 07, 2016
makydebbie:
sure cool
cheesy grin

And did I ever told you I'm not of 'em?? cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by CentaurXX: 10:24am On Dec 07, 2016
Horlohlah:
Beech boy undecided

Incase you didn't get the last message.

I was telling you to swerve.undecided
Run along.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Mimzyy(f): 10:24am On Dec 07, 2016
naijaboiy:
Mimzyy can you please tag me to the page you did yours?

https://www.nairaland.com/3505166/nairaland-romance-section-slum-book/2

Btw, you and suzan404 should get a room angry.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by makydebbie(f): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2016
CentaurXX:

See you.

Who do you think is Ashura? undecided
I never knew that was you!

I have your contact tho cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by makydebbie(f): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

And did I ever told you I'm not of 'em?? cool
Tell me somethingcheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2016
CentaurXX:

Incase you didn't get the last message.

I was telling you to swerve.undecided
Run along.
After you stop quoting me.

I cant even type Centaur again,they will start running along,wailing like a banshee. Sissy Nigga!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by CentaurXX: 10:26am On Dec 07, 2016
makydebbie:
I never knew that was you!

I have your contact tho cool

I should have yours too.

Pm me on WhatsApp.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (39) (Reply)

When A Lady Visits A Man For The First Time And Forgets The Address (photos) / Does My Fiancée Love Me? / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.