Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,171 members, 7,829,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] - Romance (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (52475 Views)

Nairaland 2019 Slum Book [fill And Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by RoyalBlak007: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2016
misspicy:
Na wa o, someone cannot even sleep again, one goat be giving me mention as early as 5am kilode.

RoyalBlak007 boo kiss kiss

.@ bolded((he is probably a fan)) grin
embarassed examz got me superlowkey grin , how yo been bae kiss .
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 10, 2016
Horlohlah:
This comment no go change the fact that you are a nuisance grin

Na today una don dey shout ugly? Its old and stale,say something else undecided
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy all na publicity cheesy cheesy cheesy any publicity is good, weather na bad or good cheesy cheesy cheesy most of una no get money pass me , like wind #mnga will blow una away kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 9:55am On Dec 10, 2016
sweetjude:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy all na publicity cheesy cheesy cheesy any publicity is good, weather na bad or good cheesy cheesy cheesy most of una no get money pass me , like wind #mnga will blow una away kiss
Lwkm grin

Ahswear,Dangote is tripping for you. Owo blow! cool and baba,its WHETHER not WEATHER...weather ko,climate ni grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by misspicy(f): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

.@ bolded((he is probably a fan)) grin
embarassed examz got me superlowkey grin , how yo been bae kiss .

hahaha hahaha hahaha @fan grincheesy
Royal you won't kill me cheesycheesy

I noticed, I'm gonna wait patiently for ya, missed you like kwazy cry
I don use that dough buy pizza, lmao gringringrin
Need your help though coz I started something, will brief you when you are back
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by schumastic(m): 9:59am On Dec 10, 2016
misspicy:
Lemme waste my 10kb on this asslicking shii

Name : Nancy

/ baker

Are you single, dating or married : Dating
Those u like on Romance Section : Babzilla, sleekyshuga, Bqlekan, wristbangle, Twaci, RoyalBlak007, Singapore, STFUareyouGod, papikush
and many others

Those u dislike on Romance section : All the Internet ediot roaming this place

Those u find annoying : same as above

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say) : I don't worship people

Those you follow and wish follows you back : still don't know what the follow means till date or how it's supposed to work sef

Why do you follow the people you follow : they followed me

NLer that has sent u the most PMs : Don't attend to them so don't know

How many PMs do you get on average in a day : Depends on which moniker I log in, so many sexstarved guys around here.

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting : I'm a Free spirit

Which Romancelander is fake. : I don't know, I don't live with them

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date : Too much mad people here, I don't care for none of them

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) : lolz, he knows himself

Your favorite Romancelander(s) : Babzilla, synzu, Bqlekan, STFUareyouGod

Your favorite mod : I don't like any, they are snubs.

Funniest Romancelander(s) : didn't take note of any

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads : None

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk : Anyone I stumble on the first page.

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? : Them many sef, jimicoker, where ever you are hiding weldone./ Naijaboiy, I don't force people. Etc

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. : None anymore, they've all gone extinct

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life : All the ediots occupying this cyber space, they know themselves

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with(one whom you can move from just talking to maybe a kiss, sex or date). :He knows himself tongue

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life : Dygeasy, Catlova2, muba4huss, Tonyebarcanista, schumastic, them many sef, lemme stop here

NLer(S) you consider smart : None ojae

NL member that tries too hard. : All those in cliques, they are deceiving themselves

NLer(s) you find intriguing : None, werey lo kun bi se

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer : None, I don't read insults, gives me mental stress, so I just skip them

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from -

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section : Toks2008 and every misogynist

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other. :None

Who do u often agree with : -

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) : Schumastic tongue

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) : none

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : Twaci /Renhenrex

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean /girl(one who takes things too serious). : I don't take note of such things anymore

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag : All the ediots roaming this section.

sweetheart am touched can't wait lol
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2016
Just like i thought...Another bimbo with zero intelligence and self esteem below ground level.

Well,even without being able to come up with something intelligent,this is me saying i'm done throwing jabs at you EXCEPT you come at me like you did the first time. Have a nice day Benylin and Codeine grin

Signed: MzLarem/Horlohlah

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by dingbang(m): 10:05am On Dec 10, 2016
firstking01:
You wan bang berlynn shocked
cool any problem?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by RoyalBlak007: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2016
misspicy:

hahaha hahaha hahaha @fan grincheesy
Royal you won't kill me cheesycheesy

I noticed, I'm gonna wait patiently for ya, missed you like kwazy cry
I[b]don use that dough buy pizza, lmao[/b] gringringrin
Need your help though coz I started something, will brief you when you are back

.@bolded((na u ooö00h! grin you just chilling on a lowkey)) cool ((see why i wan be like you)) cryyou Keep making ur 'fans' horney grin grin grin grin
i'll be tru nextweek then i jet to Gidi ASAP grin **missed you plenty** wink.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 10, 2016
Horlohlah:
Lwkm grin

Ahswear,Dangote is tripping for you. Owo blow! cool and baba,its WHETHER not WEATHER...weather ko,climate ni grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy owo blow wink you go mature pass this small pikin life when u dey leave, just live her alone , na that one me i dey after

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by firstking01(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2016
dingbang:
cool any problem?
Noooo, jumps through the fence and runs awaygrin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 10:11am On Dec 10, 2016
sweetjude:
cheesy cheesy cheesy owo blow wink you go mature pass this small pikin life when u dey leave, just leave her alone , na that one me i dey after
I'm trying to be like you today,thats why cheesy but i don shenk her matter. Carry her and be going tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by dingbang(m): 10:13am On Dec 10, 2016
firstking01:
Noooo, jumps through the fence and runs awaygrin
u Don bang Sarah yet?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 10, 2016
Horlohlah:
I'm trying to be like you today,thats why cheesy but i don shenk her matter. Carry her and be going tongue
be like me cheesy cheesy cheesy i am fine , i no dey suffer cheesy how you wan be like me na ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by firstking01(m): 10:14am On Dec 10, 2016
dingbang:
u Don bang Sarah yet?
I no know who be sarah oo.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2016
sweetjude:
be like me cheesy cheesy cheesy i am fine , i no dey suffer cheesy how you wan be like me na ? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You couldn't even decode the sarcasm in that...Jude,shebi na Unical you go? Go and demand for a refund,the school no show for your body.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by dingbang(m): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2016
firstking01:
I no know who be sarah oo.
chei.. and u are crushing on senaj? shocked lwkmd.. kwantinue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by misspicy(f): 10:15am On Dec 10, 2016
schumastic:

sweetheart am touched can't wait lol
Sugarboo grin
kisskisskisskisskisskiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 10, 2016
Horlohlah:
You couldn't even decode the sarcasm in that...Jude,shebi na Unical you go? Go and demand for a refund,the school no show for your body.
when i dey listen to a bipolar patent i have to be very technical tongue

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by AfricanApple(f): 10:17am On Dec 10, 2016
charijee:
Name:Chacha

Are you single, dating or married :mind ya biz tongue

Those u like on Romance Section:JeffreyJamez bqlekan Cheriepet daveP Ishilove kinglekan lanicky Nickymezor Smellymouth STFUareyouGod BiafranBushBoy KingTom cherlene Dygeasy Danceville MizMyColi dechandel Beennkumar(grandpa) AfricanApple repogirl Cutezt SalomonKane prettythicksme lezz TheSonOfMark tosyne2much Maxiii.....the list is endless

Those u dislike on Romance sectionUnrepentant trolls

Those u find annoyingUnrepentant trolls

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)bqlekan JeffreyJamez HungerBad naijaboiy Ishilove kinglekan Sexxkillz prettythicksme

Those you follow and wish follows you backThey all follow me

Why do you follow the people you followThey make my day grin

NLer that has sent u the most PMs[/b][b]Aproko mind ya biz grin

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.Jamb kweshion cheesy

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quotingUnrepentant trolls

Which Romancelander is fake.The fakees know themselves cheesy

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't dateMogbe! Kweshion! grin

Romancelander you can date or have a crush onMy honeybear kiss

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)His personality grin

Your favorite Romancelander(s)The ones I like kiss

Your favorite modMynd44 (Don't ask me why)

Funniest Romancelander(s)Smellymouth KingTom adaksbullet Mrcork

Romancelander/NLer with the best threadsexplorers

Romancelander(s) diary you stalkNone

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?Still thinking [/i]]

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours.Is there any? grin

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real lifeMrcork grin

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with(one whom you can move from just talking to maybe a kiss, sex or date).Your aproko too much abeg cheesy

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real lifeJeffreyJamez bqlekan lanicky Cheriepet Beennkumar ...not met them though

NLer(S) you consider smartPrettyspicey JeffreyJamez bqlekan Ishilove lezznjr 5minsmadness

NL member that tries too hard.bbmpin

NLer(s) you find intriguingA whole lot

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.No longer a secret if I told you tongue

Who do u often agree withJeffreyJamez

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)Iamkingzlee

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy Smellymouth

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).bbmpin

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebagmisspicy

My hand cry cry
sweat heart. thanks

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by misspicy(f): 10:18am On Dec 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

.@bolded((na u ooö00h! grin you just chilling on a lowkey)) cool ((see why i wan be like you)) cryyou Keep making ur 'fans' horney grin grin grin grin
i'll be tru nextweek then i jet to Gidi ASAP grin **missed you plenty** wink.

This life is too short not to chill o.
My fans should chill too grin

That gidi jetting is on my list too, probably next week, #turnup Royal kisskisskisskiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 10:22am On Dec 10, 2016
sweetjude:
when i dey listen to a bipolar patent i have to be very technical tongue
PATIENT not PATENT...What a disgrace to Unical itself cry

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by saintCaligula(m): 10:26am On Dec 10, 2016
Hmmm na wao, you guys should entertain me with bloody fight before barca match go start...
woya berlyn and horla fire down..
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2016
saintCaligula:
Hmmm na wao, you guys should entertain me with bloody fight before barca match go start...
woya berlyn and horla fire down..
Children of God don't fight...smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2016
Horlohlah:
PATIENT not PATENT...What a disgrace to Unical itself cry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy if i wan dey worry about being grammatically correct for som1 with your IQ and personality then i need to recheck my priorities, you are not even worth the effort needed to spell check my sentences

when it comes to you cheesy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by RoyalBlak007: 10:28am On Dec 10, 2016
misspicy:

This life is too short not to chill o.
My fans should chill too grin

That gidi jetting is on my list too, probably next week, #turnup Royal kisskisskisskiss

definitely i be turnt up all tru cool grin.
♪Davido-Fans mi♪ grin #Cool#How long will you be in gidi#You juzz dey chill((real talk grin))
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by saintCaligula(m): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2016
makydebbie:
nah you are more beautiful when you are angry..
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by CplusJason: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2016
Very funny slum book. cool
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by saintCaligula(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2016
Horlohlah:
Children of God don't fight...smiley
lol but the children of Israel in the bible fought countless wars... grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 10:31am On Dec 10, 2016
sweetjude:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy if i wan dey worry about being grammatically correct for som1 with your IQ and personality then i need to recheck my priorities, you are not even worth the effort needed to spell check my sentences

when it comes to you cheesy
Exactly what you say when being corrected. Being literate goes beyond going to school and being able to write correctly. Educated illiterate,half baked graduate. This is the longest we've quoted each other,now run along before you start feeling relevant.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2016
saintCaligula:
lol but the children of Israel in the bible fought countless wars... grin
For a good cause and war is not always the answer.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by saintCaligula(m): 10:34am On Dec 10, 2016
Horlohlah:
For a good cause and war is not always the answer.
hmmm true though, but you have been fighting with Berlin, is it for a good cause?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by firstking01(m): 10:36am On Dec 10, 2016
dingbang:
chei.. and u are crushing on senaj? shocked lwkmd.. kwantinue
I'm only crushing bro, e never reach that place where your mind dey carry you go oo...

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (Reply)

'I Am Not An Ashawo'; Lady Who Has Been Dating 3 Guys For Over Two Years. Photo / A Lady Proposes To Her Boyfriend At His Workplace (Video) / Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.