Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,597 members, 7,843,903 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] (52640 Views)

Nairaland 2019 Slum Book [fill And Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2016
saintCaligula:
hmmm true though, but you have been fighting with Berlin, is it for a good cause?
Berlin is the capital of Germany na smiley and that wasn't fighting.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 10, 2016
#mnga
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2016
sweetjude:

Madam @bolded cheesy that english is correct abi cheesy smh , you are a coordinated coward , may #mnga blow away ur bipolar ugly insignificant personality out of this forum, return to the grave its sunrise
To king of stupids cheesy

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by dingbang(m): 10:39am On Dec 10, 2016
firstking01:
I'm only crushing bro, e never reach that place where your mind dey carry you go oo...
please discontinue any iota of crush biko... the things uniport babes do nowadays is enough to surprise the devil
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by misspicy(f): 10:40am On Dec 10, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

definitely i be turnt up all tru cool grin.
♪Davido-Fans mi♪ grin #Cool#How long will you be in gidi#You juzz dey chill((real talk grin))

lolz
I see your fans keep increasing cheesy

Funny enough I am coming for work, probably a week,we will talk Sha.

Catch you later wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by saintCaligula(m): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2016
Horlohlah:
Berlin is the capital of Germany na smiley and that wasn't fighting.
Hmmm brilliant i must say, you know, not everybody knows that berlyn is the capital of Germany.. e.g mimzyy
So how is your day going?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 10, 2016
Horlohlah:
To king of stupids cheesy
your mouth no sharp again? Should i speak in pidgin and make mistakes ? Will that help?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by firstking01(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2016
dingbang:
please discontinue any iota of crush biko... the things uniport babes do nowadays is enough to surprise the devil
Lol, like i said i'm only crushing and nothing more...e don do make she no con see this thing.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 10:42am On Dec 10, 2016
sweetjude:
your mouth no sharp again? Should i speak in pidgin and make mistakes ? Will that help?
You know before now that i dont engage idiōts...I wont be the one to give you the morning orgasm you looking for cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by makydebbie(f): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2016
saintCaligula:
nah you are more beautiful when you are angry..
lol, you haven't seen me in such mood. Have you?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 10:43am On Dec 10, 2016
saintCaligula:
Hmmm brilliant i must say, you know, not everybody knows that berlyn is the capital of Germany.. e.g mimzyy
So how is your day going?
Berlyn isnt the capital of Germany...Berlin is smiley

Going smooth,yours?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by dingbang(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2016
firstking01:
Lol, like i said i'm only crushing and nothing more...e don do make she no con see this thing.
Kai. Wake up! Who cares
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2016
Horlohlah:
You know before now that i dont engage idiōts...I wont be the one to give you the morning orgasm you looking for cheesy
cheesy biko no use laugh kill me, how am i an ediot ? You were insulting som1 i like i begged u to stop , if standing for a friend defines idiocy in your tongue no wahala i am the biggest ediot

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2016
Horlohlah:
Just like i thought...Another bimbo with zero intelligence and self esteem below ground level.

Well,even without being able to come up with something intelligent,this is me saying i'm done throwing jabs at you EXCEPT you come at me like you did the first time. Have a nice day Benylin and Codeine grin

Signed: MzLarem/Horlohlah

Hi cutie! why the change of i.d?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by saintCaligula(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2016
makydebbie:
lol, you haven't seen me in such mood. Have you?
No i have not, but someone that knows you told me that the birds in the sky sang melodious songs anytime you are angry..
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Mimzyy(f): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2016
Horlohlah:

Going smooth,yours?

grin grin.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by firstking01(m): 10:47am On Dec 10, 2016
dingbang:
Kai. Wake up! Who cares
Ok.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2016
I hate unnecessary mentions sad
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2016
sweetjude:
cheesy biko no use laugh kill me, how am i an ediot ? You were insulting som1 i like i begged u to stop , if standing for a friend defines idiocy in your tongue no wahala i am the biggest ediot
shocked shocked...Your victim game is out of this world. Honestly,i'm shocked. So that was all happened abi...Jude,its okay. Be going shocked
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by saintCaligula(m): 10:49am On Dec 10, 2016
Horlohlah:

Going smooth,yours?
Lol brilliant again...
It's like you are an ALPHA student..
my day is going fast..
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2016
Mimzyy:

grin grin.
wink

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by RoyalBlak007: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2016
misspicy:

lolz
I see your fans keep increasing cheesy

Funny enough I am coming for work, probably a week,we will talk Sha.

Catch you later wink
cool smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 10:50am On Dec 10, 2016
Neyoor:

Hi cutie! why the change of i.d?
I got banned cry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2016
saintCaligula:
Lol brilliant again... It's like you are an ALPHA student.. my day is going fast..
If you think so smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2016
Horlohlah:
shocked shocked...Your victim game is out of this world. Honestly,i'm shocked. So that was all happened abi...Jude,its okay. Be going shocked
are u having a seizure cheesy why are u making mistakes cheesy sorry one day a cure for bipolar will surface amen smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by PrickGetShoulder(m): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2016
grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2016
sweetjude:
are u having a seizure cheesy why are u making mistakes cheesy sorry one day a cure for bipolar will surface amen smiley
Smh...What an empty head. I'm having the urge to school you right now but i will suppress it cos it will be like pouring water into a basket.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by PrickGetShoulder(m): 10:57am On Dec 10, 2016
Where that thing self? grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2016
Horlohlah:
I got banned cry

Eeyah sorry about that. Surprised to see you indulge in tantrums. So, you also do this...... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2016
Horlohlah:
Smh...What an empty head. I'm having the urge to school you right now but i will suppress it cos it will be like pouring water into a basket.
hold up cheesy my brain is empty? Wonder what i am using now cheesy , evolved fibroid like u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by Horlohlah: 11:00am On Dec 10, 2016
Neyoor:

Eeyah sorry about that. Surprised to see you indulge in tantrums. So, you also do this...... tongue tongue tongue
On rare occasions,if the person asked for it,not as a hobby smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] by HungerBAD: 11:00am On Dec 10, 2016
charijee:
Name:Chacha

Are you single, dating or married :mind ya biz tongue

Those u like on Romance Section:JeffreyJamez bqlekan Cheriepet daveP Ishilove kinglekan lanicky Nickymezor Smellymouth STFUareyouGod BiafranBushBoy KingTom cherlene Dygeasy Danceville MizMyColi dechandel Beennkumar(grandpa) AfricanApple repogirl Cutezt SalomonKane prettythicksme lezz TheSonOfMark tosyne2much Maxiii.....the list is endless

Those u dislike on Romance sectionUnrepentant trolls

Those u find annoyingUnrepentant trolls

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)bqlekan JeffreyJamez HungerBad naijaboiy Ishilove kinglekan Sexxkillz prettythicksme

Those you follow and wish follows you backThey all follow me

Why do you follow the people you followThey make my day grin

NLer that has sent u the most PMs[/b][b]Aproko mind ya biz grin

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.Jamb kweshion cheesy

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quotingUnrepentant trolls

Which Romancelander is fake.The fakees know themselves cheesy

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't dateMogbe! Kweshion! grin

Romancelander you can date or have a crush onMy honeybear kiss

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)His personality grin

Your favorite Romancelander(s)The ones I like kiss

Your favorite modMynd44 (Don't ask me why)

Funniest Romancelander(s)Smellymouth KingTom adaksbullet Mrcork

Romancelander/NLer with the best threadsexplorers

Romancelander(s) diary you stalkNone

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?Still thinking [/i]]

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours.Is there any? grin

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real lifeMrcork grin

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with(one whom you can move from just talking to maybe a kiss, sex or date).Your aproko too much abeg cheesy

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real lifeJeffreyJamez bqlekan lanicky Cheriepet Beennkumar ...not met them though

NLer(S) you consider smartPrettyspicey JeffreyJamez bqlekan Ishilove lezznjr 5minsmadness

NL member that tries too hard.bbmpin

NLer(s) you find intriguingA whole lot

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.No longer a secret if I told you tongue

Who do u often agree withJeffreyJamez

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)Iamkingzlee

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy Smellymouth

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).bbmpin

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebagmisspicy

My hand cry cry

Thanks Madam.

I really appreciate the love shown.

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

At What Age Did You Have Your First Kiss? Where? / Caption This Pre-Wedding Photo Inside Water / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.