Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,625 members, 7,955,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather (38585 Views)

How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? / Ekiti Muslims Excluded From Top Federal Jobs, Says NSCIA / Does N.Power Stop Someone From Getting Other Federal Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by haibe(m): 9:37am On Dec 07, 2016
Congrats. I also got an offer for a job i love yesterday. This is 9 months after i completed my service. To God be the glory!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Smartresult(f): 9:37am On Dec 07, 2016
good but you mean mmm jobs
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Sandydayziz(f): 9:37am On Dec 07, 2016
Kathmandu:
You got a 30k job and you go to church to consume time with the testimony

What can 30k do for a graduate or are you so cheap undecided

Tomorrow you will be celebrating buhari for that morsel of eba he put in your mouth

Comot from my side abeg
Careful... He neva said anything bout buhari, stop insinuating... Beside it's girls like u who open their legs wide for N500, guys like him go into robbery nd kidnapping just to survive... I see no reason y he shouldn't be grateful.....

Better still he should continue for job search while working

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nobody: 9:38am On Dec 07, 2016
Kathmandu:
You got a 30k job and you go to church to consume time with the testimony

What can 30k do for a graduate or are you so cheap undecided

Tomorrow you will be celebrating buhari for that morsel of eba he put in your mouth
I'm happy for the man but for someone who has a wife and I guess children 30K isn't something yhu shud sit back on
Plus knowing Naija dey say u will be payed 30Kmeans u qil be payed about 24K

Comot from my side abeg

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by CRITICALANALYST: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2016
Amen! Happy u guys. I can wait to give my own testimony. Baba God abeg favour me too!
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2016
Thank God.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by emmytech101: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2016
I thank God for you and your family. It is a big relief to you as the head of the family as it is not easy to provide for the needs of people that are jobless for such a long period.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Viking007(m): 9:40am On Dec 07, 2016
7years? Congratulations.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by buchilino(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2016
I THANK GOD 4 UR FAMILY. MAYBE DER IS STILL SMALL HOPE 4 OTHERS.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by ThesailorR: 9:41am On Dec 07, 2016
30k for a graduate!!! Lord in heaven that angel that carries blessing around I think he missed Nigeria pls if u can be so kind to tell him to come back Nigerians will be grateful

2 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by folasayolyn(f): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2016
congratulations oh. a step in the right direction
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2016
Sandydayziz:
C[s]areful... He neva said anything bout buhari, stop insinuating... Beside it's girls like u & i who opens their leg wide for N500, guys like him go into robbery nd kidnapping just to survive... I see no reason y he shouldn't be grateful.....

Better still he should continue for job search while worki[/s]ng
How wide do you open your legs? Take your advice and stuff it where the sun doesn't shine

5 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by kingsmecca(m): 9:42am On Dec 07, 2016
If you see the number of people viewing this topic you will be amazed.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Omooniya1: 9:42am On Dec 07, 2016
bad belle
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by PapaBrowne(m): 9:44am On Dec 07, 2016
Real job creation happens by the private sector. Creating more public sector jobs is a continued burden on meager resources that could be used for infrastructure development.
The FG should focus on creating an enabling environment.

I celebrate with you though, may God continue to bless you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Thank God for the Police job but the other NYSC+ Waka sha...

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by DatarecoveryNG: 9:46am On Dec 07, 2016
-We Recover Lost Data from Crashed Hard disks,Flash,Memory cards. DATARECOVERYNIGERIA.COM
-We fix Laptops,PCs,Servers,Networks/Internet,CCTV/Intercom. JUSTCOMPUTERSOLUTIONS.NET, JUSTCCTV.COM.NG
-We Build world Class Websites..Over 100 sites built! JUSTWEBSITES.COM.NG
Tel: 014536646,08023380324
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by KKKWHITE(m): 9:46am On Dec 07, 2016
Learn how to trade stocks and forex online and turn 1000 dollar account into 4000 dollar within a month .
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Meritocracy: 9:47am On Dec 07, 2016
Its ungrateful to your country Nigeria, can you count the number of graduate receiving less than 30k salary in Lebanese company with hard labour but due to the fact that its federal government you don't know how to appreciate, if you're still following Jonathan government with useless non transparent Sure P, you're just educated illiterate. By the time God test you with what you have you will know how to appreciate. Is it not the same federal government that employed his brother and there are many federal government job announcement, unlike before wen nobody knows about it. Kudos to Nairaland and Buhari for the change.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by idupaul: 9:49am On Dec 07, 2016
Nellybii:
I and my wife are nairalanders since 2013, I have a testimony to give. Like numerous other Nigerian families, we have unemployed graduates in my family. Two weeks ago, my wife and younger brother who both have been unemployed for 6 years got selected in the N-POWER scheme. The real shocker was yesterday. My wife was on nairaland as usual she pointed out that the police cadet result was out. My younger brother that did the interview just decided to check the list reluctantly because we thought it was impossible to be selected a police cadet officer in Nigeria without bringing notes from the governor or senator. To our surprise his name was there!!! He read Elect Engineering and has been unemployed for 7 years. We shouted and jumped up and down, made so much noise that I lost my voice. Neighbors had to come to see why we made so much noise.
Now I have seen Real CHANGE in my family. Three federal jobs in two weeks without knowing anybody in Abuja. Just by browsing the net and applying online. Truly there is new hope and beginning for Nigeria. I pray that others looking for jobs will find favor too soon.
God bless PMB.
God bless Nigeria
God bless nairaland.

Congrats but it has nothing to do with Buhari please..Your brothers 7 years of wait was over

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by freakz(m): 9:50am On Dec 07, 2016
Emeritusseun:

am so disappointed that u regard 'Npower' as a job or fed govt job!.....please be guided that it is a voluntary work.....and it's like internship!...it ends in 24months!....congrats on d police job...dats d real fed govt job.....Let ur bro inlaw make d real Change in d Police force!

i wonder why all you people see is fault everywhere..if you are disappointed that is your problem Mr know it all........
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by alizma: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2016
Emeritusseun:

am so disappointed that u regard 'Npower' as a job or fed govt job!.....please be guided that it is a voluntary work.....and it's like internship!...it ends in 24months!....congrats on d police job...dats d real fed govt job.....Let ur bro inlaw make d real Change in d Police force!

were you born like this or you decided to be a negative minded person after you were born?
if you think N-power is not a federal government job, is it your state government or your local governmentthat will pay there salary or you simply don't know what federal government job is?
besides the above, what makes you think that federal government will dismiss the entire 200,000 beneficiaries at the same time?
some people didn't register because they were initially told that the salary will be 20k but such people are now regretting after they heard of the adjustment in the salary.
continue your hatred

6 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Sandydayziz(f): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2016
Kathmandu:
How wide do you open your legs? Take your advice and stuff it where the sun doesn't shine
Not as you open yours.. Nd certainly not for same reasons!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by goatandyam: 9:52am On Dec 07, 2016
He he ... This soup wey you serve, op the tin need salt Na.... wink. We go manage am sha... U can kontunu
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nobody: 9:55am On Dec 07, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Not as wide as you open yours..
don't open mine but i can't say for yours

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by koolib(m): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2016
Nigerians are the enemies of Nigeria. I hate being a Nigerian but I know God knows best. For the first time someone (Buhari) is trying so hard to demystify the politcians by making recruitments so transparent, all some hopeless youths can do is to reign abuses on him. Hmmmm they keep saying 30k is a peanut as if they can afford to give anyone the said amount. I once went for an interview as a masters degree holder and the HR was telling me they will pay 35k during my probation period. Now imagine a job that will give you time to venture into other stuffs while keeping your mind and soul together paying 30k. Let me stop here... I beleive there are many kids here who still rely on their parents and dont know the reality of unemployment in Nigeria.

15 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by mikovo2002(m): 9:55am On Dec 07, 2016
Nellybii:

You are disappointed in me?
That is rather rude to express yourself like that.
I won't address you the way am tempted to address you based on how angry I am with you right now. God said we should be grateful for any good thing that comes. I know a lot of people that didn't get the npower job though they applied.
Npower job is going to afford a lot of people an opportunity to see view life from a different perspective. 30k a month for 2 years will touch a lot of lives. The emphasis here is on the fact that these people didn't know anyone. The most surprising is the cadet officer.
I won't insult you because am filled with joy and I won't allow any nuisance or badmouth from any lover of graphic news and pictures to affect our joy.
My family is thanking God right now. It is not mandatory you congratulate us. Thank you for your concern.
I love yr replay. God will bless you with a job bigger/greater than npower

2 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by shedy03(m): 9:57am On Dec 07, 2016
congratulations
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by emynike2001(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2016
Emeritusseun:

You have spoken d truth my brother, Npower is a mirage, and a voluntary job that terminates in 2019 the senior special assistant to the vice president on media matter Mr laolu Akande was live today on radio continental 102.3FM Lagos, this morning at @7:24am, when asked on d way forward after Npower program is over he only said they will be give tablets with an app and every training they get in d process will make them employable and their efforts will better stimulate d economy (( imagine AND NOT their pockets.)) Do u know if the upcoming government that will win d election 2019 will embrace Npower They may call it a waste of time and resources. So many can not even log in or access anything imagine!!!
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by femi4: 9:59am On Dec 07, 2016
Nellybii:
I and my wife are nairalanders since 2013, I have a testimony to give. Like numerous other Nigerian families, we have unemployed graduates in my family. Two weeks ago, my wife and younger brother who both have been unemployed for 6 years got selected in the N-POWER scheme. The real shocker was yesterday. My wife was on nairaland as usual she pointed out that the police cadet result was out. My younger brother that did the interview just decided to check the list reluctantly because we thought it was impossible to be selected a police cadet officer in Nigeria without bringing notes from the governor or senator. To our surprise his name was there!!! He read Elect Engineering and has been unemployed for 7 years. We shouted and jumped up and down, made so much noise that I lost my voice. Neighbors had to come to see why we made so much noise.
Now I have seen Real CHANGE in my family. Three federal jobs in two weeks without knowing anybody in Abuja. Just by browsing the net and applying online. Truly there is new hope and beginning for Nigeria. I pray that others looking for jobs will find favor too soon.
God bless PMB.
God bless Nigeria
God bless nairaland.
Npower is temporal....don't rejoice yet and 30k cannot feed a family. There is nothing to celebrate here apart from the one that joined the force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New CCNA Exam dumps 2019 / FRSC 2018 Massive Recruitment: See Full Details / Tsl Logistics Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.