Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:25 AM

3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather (38587 Views)

How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? / Ekiti Muslims Excluded From Top Federal Jobs, Says NSCIA / Does N.Power Stop Someone From Getting Other Federal Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by gbagyiza: 10:02am On Dec 07, 2016
Nellybii:

You are disappointed in me?
That is rather rude to express yourself like that.
I won't address you the way am tempted to address you based on how angry I am with you right now. God said we should be grateful for any good thing that comes. I know a lot of people that didn't get the npower job though they applied.
Npower job is going to afford a lot of people an opportunity to see view life from a different perspective. 30k a month for 2 years will touch a lot of lives. The emphasis here is on the fact that these people didn't know anyone. The most surprising is the cadet officer.
I won't insult you because am filled with joy and I won't allow any nuisance or badmouth from any lover of graphic news and pictures to affect our joy.
My family is thanking God right now. It is not mandatory you congratulate us. Thank you for your concern.

Don't waste ur time confronting him with words, he won't understand …...I think he is still been taking care by his parent that's why....Congrats, thats how things should be in Nigeria...our recruitment process should be best on qualification n competence, not d other way round...
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by shizzy7(f): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2016
freakz:

i wonder why all you people see is fault everywhere..if you are disappointed that is your problem Mr know it all........
Don't mistaken facts for faults.

N-power is not a job.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by nkemdave(m): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

N- power a federal job ??

30k every month ??

I'm here (a 25 year old guy) crying that 300k doesn't last for 1 week in my hands and a 35 year old man is rejoicing that he got a job of 30k per month

That 30k cannot buy you a Dre Beats Earphones

People now see 30k as a huge amount of money

Buhari, you will never go unpunished

My brother, if 300k don't last for a week in your hands, then u need prayers undecided

9 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by nkemdave(m): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2016
haibe:
Congrats. I also got an offer for a job i love yesterday. This is 9 months after i completed my service. To God be the glory!

Congrats too
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by qustatee(m): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2016
Bros ur papa na Senator ? Or Governor? No dey bobo us abeg
GossipHeart:

30k every month ??

I'm here (a 25 year old guy) crying that 300k doesn't last for 1 week in my hands and a 35 year old man is rejoicing that he got a job of 30k per month

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Otilo12: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=Emeritusseun post=51705505]

am so disappointed that u regard 'Npower' as a job or fed govt job!.....please be guided that it is a voluntary work.....and it's like internship!...it ends in 24months!....congrats on d police job...dats d real fed govt job.....Let ur bro inlaw make d real Change in d Police force
Pls tender ur apology to the entire nairalanders. That response is rude, unprofessional, unethical and even ungodly. May God forgive you. Congratulations to the lucky ones

4 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by GossipHeart(m): 10:07am On Dec 07, 2016
nkemdave:

My brother, if 300k don't last for a week in your hands, then u need prayers undecided

There's what we call lifestyle

If you can make that kind of money in an hour, you can spend 300k anyhow if
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by GossipHeart(m): 10:08am On Dec 07, 2016
qustatee:
Bros ur papa na Senator ? Or Governor? No dey bobo us abeg

Sorry, I'm too rich to talk to kids
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by tawababiola: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2016
Emeritusseun:

am so disappointed that u regard 'Npower' as a job or fed govt job!.....please be guided that it is a voluntary work.....and it's like internship!...it ends in 24months!....congrats on d police job...dats d real fed govt job.....Let ur bro inlaw make d real Change in d Police force!
I tell u....that npower is a blush consider that one as a joke not appointment. congrats as for police appointment
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by NaijaFutbol: 10:10am On Dec 07, 2016
Nellybii:
I and my wife are nairalanders since 2013, I have a testimony to give. Like numerous other Nigerian families, we have unemployed graduates in my family. Two weeks ago, my wife and younger brother who both have been unemployed for 6 years got selected in the N-POWER scheme. The real shocker was yesterday. My wife was on nairaland as usual she pointed out that the police cadet result was out. My younger brother that did the interview just decided to check the list reluctantly because we thought it was impossible to be selected a police cadet officer in Nigeria without bringing notes from the governor or senator. To our surprise his name was there!!! He read Elect Engineering and has been unemployed for 7 years. We shouted and jumped up and down, made so much noise that I lost my voice. Neighbors had to come to see why we made so much noise.
Now I have seen Real CHANGE in my family. Three federal jobs in two weeks without knowing anybody in Abuja. Just by browsing the net and applying online. Truly there is new hope and beginning for Nigeria. I pray that others looking for jobs will find favor too soon.
God bless PMB.
God bless Nigeria
God bless nairaland.

Names matter.
Muslim Names or Christian Names?
Northerner or proudly 5%.

Give these details and if it negates the Northern or Religious agenda, I WILL PRAISE BUHARI IN MY NEXT 20 COMMENTS IN NAIRALAND
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by NicoBaba(m): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

30k every month ??

. then u r still a pauper. if u lyk earn millions n u still don't get comfortable.. my bro u r still wretched.. 30k salary plus comfort is a good life...... check ur life.....ur predicament is not natural.. u are 25 n still buying beats by dre at 30k.....bro..u nid deliverance

4 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Stormofsword: 10:12am On Dec 07, 2016
2 years is a long time. Fed may decide to make you permanent. Congrats
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by iSpread(m): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2016
The Lord is Gracious and Kind...
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by okhiai1(m): 10:14am On Dec 07, 2016
Thank God for you but N-power ain't a federal job please be sure to take note of that
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by GossipHeart(m): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2016
NicoBaba:
. then u r still a pauper. if u lyk earn millions n u still don't get comfortable.. my bro u r still wretched.. 30k salary plus comfort is a good life...... check ur life.....ur predicament is not natural.. u are 25 n still buying beats by dre at 30k.....bro..u nid deliverance

This is what poverty do to people's brain

I didn't say i buy Beats headphones

I said, 30k cannot buy you a Beats headphones

I will pay your tuition so you can go back to school

25 and a millionaire, go eat a fat dick

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by khristal87(m): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2016
Emeritusseun:

am so disappointed that u regard 'Npower' as a job or fed govt job!.....please be guided that it is a voluntary work.....and it's like internship!...it ends in 24months!....congrats on d police job...dats d real fed govt job.....Let ur bro inlaw make d real Change in d Police force!
I feel d same way like u, bt human beins re diff...u dnt nid to condemn anybodi,,,ur point ws clear bt in an inpolite way...a 30k job in any remote state calls fr jubilation
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by woodmood: 10:17am On Dec 07, 2016
austinosita:
Oso ndi, owe ndi..........sweet for some, bitter for some!

Congrats bro.

#Rare tho

Impactful comment. Thank you for making me to know what osondi osondi means.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by tawababiola: 10:18am On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

30k every month ??

gud for u young man......olowo onile ola tin si lekun fun oshi. u need deliverance

2 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by khristal87(m): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

This is what poverty do to people's brain

I didn't say i buy Beats headphones

I said, 30k cannot buy you a Beats headphones

I will pay your tuition so you can go back to school

25 and a millionaire, go eat a fat dick
Pride plus arrogance...

3 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by eezeribe(m): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

30k every month ??

Whose fault is it that 300k doesn't last for one week in your hands

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nelson21(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2016
koolib:
Nigerians are the enemies of Nigeria I hate being a Nigerian

Thats just it bro. Thats just the sad truth.
We look down on ourselves and yet expect people from other countries to treat us as equals.

30k is indeed small for a graduate.. But if anyone decideds to accept that as a "salary", that is his/her business not mine.

I've decided never to look down on anyone's situation or condition.

Karma is a real biiitch !

What goes around, really comes around.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by haibe(m): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2016
Is the 30k net of tax?
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by donodion(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2016
Very interesting but sad comments from few. First of congrats to you Op and your siblings.I remembered in 2002 my first regular paid job was N10,000 a month as an IT instructor.

You see those of you looking down on the N-power thingy, stand before a mirror and ask yourselves if indeed you mentally balanced.
Would you have rather they become yahoo scammers, armed robbers, drug pushers, motor park touts or political thugs?. For the first time someone is having a honest and decent means to lively hood, without knowing a political god father or paying to get employment, yet not a shred of appreciation from you few.Indeed its true when they say ' An unappreciative spirit is a spirit of witchcraft'.

Imbeciles and Morons!!!.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 07, 2016
congratulations op, the good work of God has just started in your family #graceandbreakthroughfoundyou
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by IamPatriotic(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2016
shizzy7:
hummmm..

This thread get as e be.......
When I saw FEDERAL JOBS and read the post......

I was...........

My candid advice is, tell your family members to continue the job search while still on the FG jobs or better still have some jama jama on another side.

Did he ask for your advice? ashawoooo with a useless opinion.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by poik(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2016
Emeritusseun:

I tire o. 30k that its chances of being paid is slim sef
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by fkdmods: 10:30am On Dec 07, 2016
You don't have to know anyone to get a good job. Nigerians generally don't know how to look for one. Worse still, most people don't have the mental acumen to express themselves logically. For instance, all you need do is go through numerous posts on Nairaland and you will be shocked at the verbiage and lack of thought in what most members say. And these are the same people that will be "hoping to God" for a good job. Yeah right. Like that's going to happen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by janejive(f): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2016
How can?
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by captainD567: 10:33am On Dec 07, 2016
Emeritusseun:

immediately he enters any station nd inhale the air there, he will just carry corruption on his head kike hair. so just forget abt it he is gone

2 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by daniska3yaro(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Seriously? How do expect someone who has been unemployed for 7 yrs not to be thankful for a 30k job? Is 24months beans? Biko, let's learn to appreciate God for those little things we count as nothing & pls, don't discourage those who are always thankful to God for everything.
seun suppose program internet slap on is forum cos many need to be slap to get sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New CCNA Exam dumps 2019 / FRSC 2018 Massive Recruitment: See Full Details / Tsl Logistics Test Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.