Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather (38280 Views)

How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? / Ekiti Muslims Excluded From Top Federal Jobs, Says NSCIA / Does N.Power Stop Someone From Getting Other Federal Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by frubben(m): 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
shizzy7:
hummmm..

This thread get as e be.......
When I saw FEDERAL JOBS and read the post......

I was...........

My candid advice is, tell your family members to continue the job search while still on the FG jobs or better still have some jama jama on another side.

Same with me oooooo
I was expecting to see...... make I rest before dem call me bad belle
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by haibe(m): 12:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
Santafemetrix:

Haibe, I'm happy for you...really!

You may not know me, but we interacted a lot, way back in phones section, and precisely on Tecno Phantom A+ thread.... cool
lol thanks boss... i may have forgotten the name tho
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
Emeritusseun:

am so disappointed that u regard 'Npower' as a job or fed govt job!.....please be guided that it is a voluntary work.....and it's like internship!...it ends in 24months!....congrats on d police job...dats d real fed govt job.....Let ur bro inlaw make d real Change in d Police force!

Thunder Fire u there... No let me insult u ooo... Idiot

2 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Akinaukwa: 1:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nellybii:

You are disappointed in me?
That is rather rude to express yourself like that.
I won't address you the way am tempted to address you based on how angry I am with you right now. God said we should be grateful for any good thing that comes. I know a lot of people that didn't get the npower job though they applied.
Npower job is going to afford a lot of people an opportunity to see view life from a different perspective. 30k a month for 2 years will touch a lot of lives. The emphasis here is on the fact that these people didn't know anyone. The most surprising is the cadet officer.
I won't insult you because am filled with joy and I won't allow any nuisance or badmouth from any lover of graphic news and pictures to affect our joy.
My family is thanking God right now. It is not mandatory you congratulate us. Thank you for your concern.

Bros, please next time when passing through a building occupied by ingrates just jump over and continue your walk cos in this life there are ,many who find it so difficult to even thank God for the life God gives to them. Am happy for your brothers, is a proof that God can do all things. I had a similar experience and always tell people to learn to depend on God and he will always do it again and again!!! You go wash am oh! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by MarshalABS: 1:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

N- power a federal job ??

30k every month ??

I'm here (a 25 year old guy) crying that 300k doesn't last for 1 week in my hands and a 35 year old man is rejoicing that he got a job of 30k per month

That 30k cannot buy you a Dre Beats Earphones

People now see 30k as a huge amount of money

Buhari, you will never go unpunished
If 300k doesn't last in ur hand for a week den u r under a curse and I tink u need deliverance. because even if u earn 5m every week it still won't stay.

6 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Raphafire101: 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:
The Elites offsprinqs are been recruited for top positions at CBN,FRSC,NSCDC.

They will offer you a police job so you can safequard their own children.

Nothinq is too small to start with.Do not
despise your humble beqinninq.

I thank God on behalf of the OP.

Herzern1 was here
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by latitidejavu: 1:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
What a sad thread! Reasons why the youth is in trouble. Poor education = lack of initiative and skills = unemployment = poverty = testimony for federal 'poverty - entrenching' jobs = satisfaction with crumbs = helplessness = a cycle.

You may not see it but this is why you are ever at their mercy.

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by lancehayat(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
See this one, must everyone do yahoo yahoo?

GossipHeart:

30k every month ??

I'm here (a 25 year old guy) crying that 300k doesn't last for 1 week in my hands and a 35 year old man is rejoicing that he got a job of 30k per month

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by hannyjay(f): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
Dis is d change i voted for
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by holluphemydavid(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
congratulations
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nellybii: 2:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
Akinaukwa:

Bros, please next time when passing through a building occupied by ingrates just jump over and continue your walk cos in this life there are ,many who find it so difficult to even thank God for the life God gives to them. Am happy for your brothers, is a proof that God can do all things. I had a similar experience and always tell people to learn to depend on God and he will always do it again and again!!! You go wash am oh! grin grin grin grin

Thanks bro. God bless you ooo.!!
It isn't easy especially this hard days. Hmmmmm
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nellybii: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
idirect:

Very apt response

Thanks a lot. God bless you
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nellybii: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
vivaciousvivi:
Nellybii may testimonies such as these never depart from your family in Jesus name. May it be used as a point of contact to many others in search of similar favour. You are all blessed

Congrats Haibe!

Amen and Amen ooo
I wish you the same ooo.
Happy days

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nellybii: 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
koolcat:
i swear i fit kiss ur head

I wouldn't mind oo.
All is to the glory of God. grin grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nellybii: 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
chawtinz:

Congratulations bro!
I tap in your testimony
I believe God

It must surely happen for you.
Wonderful testimonies have become your portion as from this moment by God's grace.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nellybii: 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
bonjovi12:

You are a remarkable man and it's certain you would go places.A man who chooses to praise God for anything whether big or small would certainly increase.i love your restraint in answering the frustrated fellow.he is just angry and intemperate. Forgive him.I congratulate ur family.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nellybii: 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
NaijaFutbol:

Names matter.
Muslim Names or Christian Names?
Northerner or proudly 5%.

Give these details and if it negates the Northern or Religious agenda, I WILL PRAISE BUHARI IN MY NEXT 20 COMMENTS IN NAIRALAND

I think it is better to concentrate on the message rather than the messenger.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by shizzy7(f): 2:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
Riddler32:

That was a hard knock. You threw the first weak blow. Take heart.
Naaaahhhh, he's a classical example of;
Silence is the best answer for a fool.......

I don't converse with degenerates.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nellybii: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
gbagyiza:

Don't waste ur time confronting him with words, he won't understand …...I think he is still been taking care by his parent that's why....Congrats, thats how things should be in Nigeria...our recruitment process should be best on qualification n competence, not d other way round...

Honestly the guy almost got on my nerves.
Some people can be so irrational
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nellybii: 2:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
femi4:
Npower is temporal....don't rejoice yet and 30k cannot feed a family. There is nothing to celebrate here apart from the one that joined the force

There is much to celebrate because they can now afford to buy data with their own money and travel to attend interviews without begging for transport fare.
Thanks.!

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nellybii: 2:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
mikovo2002:

I love yr replay. God will bless you with a job bigger/greater than npower

Amen
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by amarachi06(f): 3:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nellybii:

You are disappointed in me?
That is rather rude to express yourself like that.
I won't address you the way am tempted to address you based on how angry I am with you right now. God said we should be grateful for any good thing that comes. I know a lot of people that didn't get the npower job though they applied.
Npower job is going to afford a lot of people an opportunity to see view life from a different perspective. 30k a month for 2 years will touch a lot of lives. The emphasis here is on the fact that these people didn't know anyone. The most surprising is the cadet officer.
I won't insult you because am filled with joy and I won't allow any nuisance or badmouth from any lover of graphic news and pictures to affect our joy.
My family is thanking God right now. It is not mandatory you congratulate us. Thank you for your concern.

l don't mean to insult you but 30k for a graduate and you are happy? it shows the level of graduates we have in this country. What can it do for you and moreover, if you do business in a month, you will make more than that.
You are filled with joy because you went to school to read and not to innovate. They spent 6years at home because they choose to do so, if not, what should a grown ass guy be doing at home for 6 years. Do you know that WAEC holders earn more than that in my place of work and your family is rejoicing over 30k. Just praise God for the Cadet job, that's all.
Anybody that will quote me is a "half baked graduate" like NOI said.

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Amicable24: 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

30k every month ??

@25, 300k doesn't last for one week in ur hands...

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Amicable24: 4:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
amarachi06:

l don't mean to insult you but 30k for a graduate and you are happy? it shows the level of graduates we have in this country. What can it do for you and moreover, if you do business in a month, you will make more than that.
You are filled with joy because you went to school to read and not to innovate. They spent 6years at home because they choose to do so, if not, what should a grown ass guy be doing at home for 6 years. Do you know that WAEC holders earn more than that in my place of work and your family is rejoicing over 30k. Just praise God for the Cadet job, that's all.
Somebody is appreciating God for something that is to him a very good news and u are here giving a public announcement about how little the pay is; Are u d one they are paying the 30k
One man's meat is indeed another man's poison embarassed

amarachi06:

Why are u scared that someone will quote you? Guilty conscience already pricking u grin grin grin Clear conscience fears no accusation na..
Dear, you should be grateful to God you've got a good job.. There are hundreds of thousands out there who are seeking even job 10k per month just to make ends meet.. No need insulting them or getting annoyed because of their choice, it's the country we live in.. And again, nothing lasts forever sad
BTW, I av quoted u, if u like call me half-baked or fully baked, we are in it together and na u get ur mouth cool
Thank God Almighty for you guys @ Nellybii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by vislabraye(m): 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nellybii:
I and my wife are nairalanders since 2013, I have a testimony to give. Like numerous other Nigerian families, we have unemployed graduates in my family. Two weeks ago, my wife and younger brother who both have been unemployed for 6 years got selected in the N-POWER scheme. The real shocker was yesterday. My wife was on nairaland as usual she pointed out that the police cadet result was out. My younger brother that did the interview just decided to check the list reluctantly because we thought it was impossible to be selected a police cadet officer in Nigeria without bringing notes from the governor or senator. To our surprise his name was there!!! He read Elect Engineering and has been unemployed for 7 years. We shouted and jumped up and down, made so much noise that I lost my voice. Neighbors had to come to see why we made so much noise.
Now I have seen Real CHANGE in my family. Three federal jobs in two weeks without knowing anybody in Abuja. Just by browsing the net and applying online. Truly there is new hope and beginning for Nigeria. I pray that others looking for jobs will find favor too soon.
God bless PMB.
God bless Nigeria
God bless nairaland.

Thank God for you...
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Johnnyessence(m): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
latitidejavu:
What a sad thread! Reasons why the youth is in trouble. Poor education = lack of initiative and skills = unemployment = poverty = testimony for federal 'poverty - entrenching' jobs = satisfaction with crumbs = helplessness = a cycle.

You may not see it but this is why you are ever at their mercy.
I don't know weting u dey talk here ok. At least he appreciate God for favor over him and his family. At least they can do things now without depending on any one.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Johnnyessence(m): 4:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
amarachi06:

by their name we shall know them. It is not about the money ok. It is about doing it for a purpose. Op is praising God for his favor and mercy over him and his family. In this economic recession he still thank God. You might be saying he spent 6 years at home, pls do you know what he has been doing in that 6 years hmmm. Infact if he manage the money well it will go a long way. In this century we are, an okada man is building house not to talk of drivers and other mini jobs. And for you to know God have open doors for him and his family members. Both the N power and the police job is ok. At least not roaming the street in search of jobs in the hot son. Op I pray for you for more open doors oooo.

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by amarachi06(f): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
Amicable24:

Somebody is appreciating God for something that is to him a very good news and u are here giving a public announcement about how little the pay is; Are u d one they are paying the 30k
One man's meat is indeed another man's poison embarassed

Why are u scared that someone will quote you? Guilty conscience already pricking u grin grin grin Clear conscience fears no accusation na..
Dear, you should be grateful to God you've got a good job.. There are hundreds of thousands out there who are seeking even job 10k per month just to make ends meet.. No need insulting them or getting annoyed because of their choice, it's the country we live in.. And again, nothing lasts forever sad
BTW, I av quoted u, if u like call me half-baked or fully baked, we are in it together and na u get ur mouth cool
Thank God Almighty for you guys @ Nellybii

You are the only person in it alone, and he should be happy for the 30k he has gotten but shouldn't settle for it. As for you, you are in it alone.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Johnnyessence(m): 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
fm7070:
so, your parent sent you to the university to get 30k job
when your mates in other country is getting $8k per month
abeg shift one side jare. Wetin you dey talk hmmm. It is non of your business ok. He appreciate God for favor over his lives and his family members. It is an ingrate fellow that will not appreciate God for his mercy. That 30k salary will go a long way. God bless you op. I pray for more open doors for you ooo.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by armadeo(m): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

30k every month ??

Shoe get size.

Guy you are wondering about it 300k. All the more you should be grateful. When you see jubilation over 30k a month. Many niggas survive on less. Niggas with families.

Guy it is all wrong in this country and until we start cannibalizing our leaders it won't get right.

Note am not saying everybody must be rich but people should be able to move ahead in life that what society is all about.

School after 4+x years. Service ... confused peeps. Then unemployment. ... for years.

We need to hold our leaders accountable until then OYO.

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by armadeo(m): 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
emynike2001:

You have spoken d truth my brother, Npower is a mirage, and a voluntary job that terminates in 2019 the senior special assistant to the vice president on media matter Mr laolu Akande was live today on radio continental 102.3FM Lagos, this morning at @7:24am, when asked on d way forward after Npower program is over he only said they will be give tablets with an app and every training they get in d process will make them employable and their efforts will better stimulate d economy (( imagine AND NOT their pockets.)) Do u know if the upcoming government that will win d election 2019 will embrace Npower They may call it a waste of time and resources. So many can not even log in or access anything imagine!!!
@

I was going to work this morning when I listened to the program.

You know what my antenna picked up. 200k tablets at 10k profit per tablet is 20mill minimum.

We expect 500k tablets. Whose gonna supply the cheap Chinese tablets that would crash in 6months?

Naija. No way forward.

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by armadeo(m): 5:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
beautycrush24:

30k job will not b ur portion in Jesus name. You will get something bigger and better

Brains!!

Amen to the prayer in his behalf.

Interestingly everybody has a definition of comfort. Until you lack before you know you were enjoying.

I have a sibling who earns less. The issue isn't the salary but the concept of idleness.

Experience is the best teacher.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Interview For Experienced Hire / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. / I Just Got Shortlisted For NAF Dssc Recruitment - I Need Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.