Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather (38282 Views)

How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? / Ekiti Muslims Excluded From Top Federal Jobs, Says NSCIA / Does N.Power Stop Someone From Getting Other Federal Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Santafemetrix(m): 10:33am On Dec 07, 2016
haibe:
Congrats. I also got an offer for a job i love yesterday. This is 9 months after i completed my service. To God be the glory!

Haibe, I'm happy for you...really!

You may not know me, but we interacted a lot, way back in phones section, and precisely on Tecno Phantom A+ thread.... cool

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by djlaqua91(m): 10:34am On Dec 07, 2016
OP congrats. So many Unbelievable Nigerians here. The Job wasn't forced on anyone o. The process was transparent and will empower thousands of youths. Too many Nairabet casted generation here

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2016
Nellybii:

You are disappointed in me?
That is rather rude to express yourself like that.
I won't address you the way am tempted to address you based on how angry I am with you right now. God said we should be grateful for any good thing that comes. I know a lot of people that didn't get the npower job though they applied.
Npower job is going to afford a lot of people an opportunity to see view life from a different perspective. 30k a month for 2 years will touch a lot of lives. The emphasis here is on the fact that these people didn't know anyone. The most surprising is the cadet officer.
I won't insult you because am filled with joy and I won't allow any nuisance or badmouth from any lover of graphic news and pictures to affect our joy.
My family is thanking God right now. It is not mandatory you congratulate us. Thank you for your concern.
You are a remarkable man and it's certain you would go places.A man who chooses to praise God for anything whether big or small would certainly increase.i love your restraint in answering the frustrated fellow.he is just angry and intemperate. Forgive him.I congratulate ur family.

5 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2016
donodion:
Very interesting but sad comments from few. First of congrats to you Op and your siblings.I remembered in 2002 my first regular paid job was N10,000 a month as an IT instructor.

You see those of you looking down on the N-power thingy, stand before a mirror and ask yourselves if indeed you mentally balanced.
Would you have rather they become yahoo scammers, armed robbers, drug pushers, motor park touts or political thugs?. For the first time someone is having a honest and decent means to lively hood, without knowing a political god father or paying to get employment, yet not a shred of appreciation from you few.Indeed its true when they say ' An unappreciative spirit is a spirit of witchcraft'.

Imbeciles and Morons!!!.

don't mind them. A high percent of teachers still get 8k as salary and are praying for a mere 2k increase to make it 10k whereas FG is offering 30k per month, giving them the advantage of gathering experience and yet some people are looking down on it. A shallow minded commentator stated that he cannot buy beats earphones with 30k

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Judithume(f): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2016
Congratulations my dear. The lord has remembered ur family, he will bless u more because of ur grateful heart. Mark my words. N power is just a starting point. Expect bigger things ahead. More blessings to your grateful heart I pray. Amen
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by buffalowings: 10:35am On Dec 07, 2016
Emeritusseun:

am so disappointed that u regard 'Npower' as a job or fed govt job!.....please be guided that it is a voluntary work.....and it's like internship!...it ends in 24months!....congrats on d police job...dats d real fed govt job.....Let ur bro inlaw make d real Change in d Police force!

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Saintsquare(m): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2016
There are graduates with good result earning less than 17k per month, so anyone that believe 30k is too small y'all should remember not all fingers are equal. If you earning 600k per month fine God don help u be that,but looking down on people is just ridiculous.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Almand: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2016
Nellybii:

I won't address you the way am tempted to address you based on how angry I am with you right now. God said we should be grateful for any good thing that comes. I know a lot of people that didn't get the npower job though they applied.
Npower job is going to afford a lot of people an opportunity to see view life from a different perspective. 30k a month for 2 years will touch a lot of lives. The emphasis here is on the fact that these people didn't know anyone. The most surprising is the cadet officer.
I won't insult you because am filled with joy and I won't allow any nuisance or badmouth from any lover of graphic news and pictures to affect our joy.
My family is thanking God right now. It is not mandatory you congratulate us. Thank you for your concern.
He is just pointing out something to you. Nddc did something like n power. the stipend was 45,000. Npower is not a job per say
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2016
Thank God you mentioned beats by Dre headset. It goes a long way to show what matters to you at your age. Growing up is a choice, growing old is inevitable.

So many kids on nairaland thinking they got an opinion

GossipHeart:

N- power a federal job ??

30k every month ??

I'm here (a 25 year old guy) crying that 300k doesn't last for 1 week in my hands and a 35 year old man is rejoicing that he got a job of 30k per month

That 30k cannot buy you a Dre Beats Earphones

People now see 30k as a huge amount of money

Buhari, you will never go unpunished

10 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Stormofsword: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

30k every month ??

I'm here (a 25 year old guy) crying that 300k doesn't last for 1 week in my hands and a 35 year old man is rejoicing that he got a job of 30k per month

[color=#990000][/color]

I have difficulty on how best to insult you so as to make the maximum blow in one strike cos there are so many ways to do that based on ur brainless post.

But then I realized how impossible it is for me to contain this level of low intelligence.
Bottomline, there's no word that can do justice to your foolishness and brainlessness.
it's hopeless.
so I give up on you.
if @25 u still think this way then it's really hopeless.
Just pray and pray.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by DesChyko: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2016
Nellybii:

I think you need to embrace your English lessons. 'I am disappointed that...' and 'I am disappointed in you' are not the same phrase.'.. The former is not personal while the latter is of a personal motive.

I think your reaction therein is based on misinformation. N-Power is a volunteer 'thing' and not the Garden of Eden you're painting it to be. A lot of people got picked, even without 'wishing'.

I support the opinion that the police appointment is the real deal.

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by ManTiger(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2016
Emeritusseun:

am so disappointed that u regard 'Npower' as a job or fed govt job!.....please be guided that it is a voluntary work.....and it's like internship!...it ends in 24months!....congrats on d police job...dats d real fed govt job.....Let ur bro inlaw make d real Change in d Police force!
Where do you work and how much do you earn? I'm sure you're one of those undergraduates who fantasised about Exxon Mobile job... Lol.

4 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by shizzy7(f): 10:42am On Dec 07, 2016
IamPatriotic:

Did he ask for your advice? ashawoooo with a useless opinion.
shocked

sad
IamPatriotic:

Did he ask for your advice? ashawoooo with a useless opinion.
shocked
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by itsede: 10:43am On Dec 07, 2016
Congratulations to this family
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Riddler32: 10:44am On Dec 07, 2016
nkemdave:

My brother, if 300k don't last for a week in your hands, then u need prayers undecided

Why do you believe @GossipHeart? That guys is lying for Africa, either he is unemployed, a graduate rejecting offers because of his greed, a bad performing graduate (low cgpa), or he is into fraud. With his comment(s), he has said alot about his self.

He needs deliverance from lying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by ammyluv2002(f): 10:44am On Dec 07, 2016
daniska3yaro:
seun suppose program internet slap on is forum cos many need to be slap to get sense.
I don't blame them..when most rich parents spoil their kids with money. They don't understand what life it's all about, they don't understand how others try so hard to survive. I pray not to train my kids to see life that way no matter how rich I am. My kids must work to earn every single kobo from me in that way they will grow to appreciate others who don't have much. It's really sad

5 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by nairayouthcom(m): 10:45am On Dec 07, 2016
Emeritusseun:

1 of this government bad belle spotted .. He/she mayb Pdp who don't want the betterness of this government

Continue hating when he provide what u called internship for 200,000 jobless youth won't that 200,000 jobless youth vote for the party come next election?, their papa, mama and their siblings are there to vote so , 200,000X3=600,000 votes without campaign

Continue hating mr internship

PDP and mr/Mrs wailers and those that don't want good things to happen to this government should quote me and receive God wrath and sure bad luck till u stop wailing

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by chawtinz(m): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2016
Nellybii:

Congratulations bro!
I tap in your testimony
I believe God
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Riddler32: 10:56am On Dec 07, 2016
shizzy7:
shocked

sad shocked

That was a hard knock. You threw the first weak blow. Take heart.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by beautycrush24(f): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2016
canalily:
God pls let this be my portion for i have searchd for job tireundecided

30k job will not b ur portion in Jesus name. You will get something bigger and better

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by koolcat: 11:03am On Dec 07, 2016
Nellybii:

i swear i fit kiss ur head
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by NicoBaba(m): 11:13am On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

This is what poverty do to people's brain

I didn't say i buy Beats headphones

I said, 30k cannot buy you a Beats headphones

I will pay your tuition so you can go back to school

25 and a millionaire, go eat a fat dick
f*ck ya n ur millions Dats if u even got it.. fake ass n*gga..bet ya still feeding off ya momma pot... n about da fat dick....u look lyk one.. p*ssy

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by holysainbj(m): 11:16am On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

30k every month ??

who d hell asked u all d details?
u r very poor upstairs.
congrats OP
some people are just plain stoopid

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by uc4uandc(f): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2016
You have a big house, but someone is crying for shelter!
You eat every second, but someone is starving!
You drive a luxury car, but someone is trekking!
You wear beautiful dresses, but someone is wearing rag!
You have a good job immediately you graduate, but someone has been walking on the street with his certificate for 7years and believing God!

Then Finally, God answers his prayers and you don't want him to have the only thing he can get free without paying........HAPPINESS!

Are you a Demon or Devil himself?
Or could it be that God omitted sense from every part of your body?
Jesus!

3 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by francisduru: 11:29am On Dec 07, 2016
God na there Godfather
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Sirwallace(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2016
what a way to discover different views, stupid, silly and intelligent comments of the so called leaders of tomorrow.
first I say big congrats to the OP's family who got the FG job even though some clown never see it as a FG job. perhaps, their father is the one running the program.
secondly, I need to point out to some of these people who think 30k job is a ridiculous salary considering our economic situation that Rome was not built in a day and there is always a little beginning for every successful man out there.
and lastly to the most stupid guy I have come across in recent times who claim he couldn't cope with 300K a month ( his weirdest broke ass nigga imagination), i think you need a lesson or two on financial responsibility and growing up to be a man.

3 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:53am On Dec 07, 2016
Nellybii may testimonies such as these never depart from your family in Jesus name. May it be used as a point of contact to many others in search of similar favour. You are all blessed

Congrats Haibe!

3 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
woodmood:

Impactful comment. Thank you for making me to know what osondi osondi means.

You welcome smiley
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by canalily(m): 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
beautycrush24:

30k job will not b ur portion in Jesus name. You will get something bigger and better
am feeling so so crush on uundecided

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by fm7070: 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
so, your parent sent you to the university to get 30k job
when your mates in other country is getting $8k per month
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by tobiasbeecher: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Not as wide as you open yours..
So, in other words, you also open yours? Please, can I enter? grin kiss wink
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by idirect(m): 12:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nellybii:

Very apt response

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Interview For Experienced Hire / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test. / 10 Helpful Tips For Graduates With 2.2. And Lower Grades

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.