Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather (38275 Views)

How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? / Ekiti Muslims Excluded From Top Federal Jobs, Says NSCIA / Does N.Power Stop Someone From Getting Other Federal Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 11:07pm On Dec 07, 2016
beautycrush24:

30k job will not b ur portion in Jesus name. You will get something bigger and better

leave am make e dey tap nonsense.....
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 11:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
Hustlerlomo:

Thunder Fire u there... No let me insult u ooo... Idiot

ur moniker tells more abt how u av filled ur brain with clay soil!....brainless worthless youth,...mediocre
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 11:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
Akinaukwa:

Bros, please next time when passing through a building occupied by ingrates just jump over and continue your walk cos in this life there are ,many who find it so difficult to even thank God for the life God gives to them. Am happy for your brothers, is a proof that God can do all things. I had a similar experience and always tell people to learn to depend on God and he will always do it again and again!!! You go wash am oh! grin grin grin grin

another worthless youth sighted!...u wan wash npower...na wa ooo mediocre of d highest order
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 11:15pm On Dec 07, 2016
amarachi06:

l don't mean to insult you but 30k for a graduate and you are happy? it shows the level of graduates we have in this country. What can it do for you and moreover, if you do business in a month, you will make more than that.
You are filled with joy because you went to school to read and not to innovate. They spent 6years at home because they choose to do so, if not, what should a grown ass guy be doing at home for 6 years. Do you know that WAEC holders earn more than that in my place of work and your family is rejoicing over 30k. Just praise God for the Cadet job, that's all.
Anybody that will quote me is a "half baked graduate" like NOI said.

plz help me open his brain and put dz ur piece of advice in his cranium oo...nigerian youths are becoming something else...npower of all thingz!
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Bros, I'm also sad you're saying this! Do you expect him to fold his arms and wait for 2 years to come and go? I don't like it when people see other people's salary as nothing. 30k might not mean anything to you, but it does to a lot of people out there. A lot of people can't even afford one square meal with their kids out of schhol. Sorry, but i don't take people like you serious because you guys think the world is a bed of roses. You think it's so impossible for a family to depend on 30k monthly, but i would advise you to visit the hospital once in a while, if there's any program organised to help the poor in your church/community pls make out time to attend then you'd understand some families don't even have 10k monthly to feed.

well....am so surprised dat u failed to underline my worries wit d op.,...,it is all abt calling npower a fed job....and also claiming d process was godfatherless.....so who does godfather on something of such....voluntary job....do u knw dat some of dz reps and senators dnt knw shit abt dz scheme....because it isnt beneficial in long run.....
So i av only called d Op to order in a simple english sentence befor he flamed up.....turning 'am disappointed' to 'am disappointed in me'
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
shizzy7:
If they're calling n-power a job, what will they call an entry level position at Bank of industry or efcc....

n-power is just for 2years and the income is not even certain.
I don't know if this is what youths have been limited to calling a skills acquisition or volunteer work job..

thank u so deeply......let d govt empower us....not wasting huge money on npower....#150billion per month is huge to be wasted on nonimpactful scheme
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by olutonie: 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
congratulations bro,i key into your testimony.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nellybii: 12:44am On Dec 08, 2016
Emeritusseun:

my problem with d op is just for him to separate job from voluntary....d way he said d guy didnt knw any godfather sounds as if he has got a real job!...

For your information I understand the NPower volunteers scheme perfectly well. You aren't addressing illiterates here. It is a job and participants will also be trained during the program. Also within the period, participants will be allowed and encouraged to continue searching for jobs and are free to resign if they secure a job before the end of 2 years. Am sure some smart volunteers will save enough to start a little something after the 2 years.
Some states have already promised to retain dedicated ones and absorb them into permanent State govt employment on successfull completion of the scheme.

My own problem with you is the fact that you are so pained that my family is celebrating what we have to the extent that you have decided to carry this whole thread on your head like Olajumoke bread.!! This is serious ooo.!!
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nellybii: 12:50am On Dec 08, 2016
Emeritusseun:

thank u so deeply......let d govt empower us....not wasting huge money on npower.... #150billion per month is huge to be wasted on nonimpactful scheme

But #150billion is not huge to be stolen and locked up to waste away in the foreign account of a single Nigerian.?

2 Likes

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 12:56am On Dec 08, 2016
Nellybii:

For your information I understand the NPower volunteers scheme perfectly well. You aren't addressing illiterates here. It is a job and participants will also be trained during the program. Also within the period, participants will be allowed and encouraged to continue searching for jobs and are free to resign if they secure a job before the end of 2 years. Am sure some smart volunteers will save enough to start a little something after the 2 years.
Some states have already promised to retain dedicated ones and absorb them into permanent State govt employment on successfull completion of the scheme.

My own problem with you is the fact that you are so pained that my family is celebrating what we have to the extent that you have decided to carry this whole thread on your head like Olajumoke bread.!! This is serious ooo.!!

lol....weton concern me wit other family?....some states promise my foot....doz states dat cant pay dier civil servants abi!....
And i wud advise u dnt say wat u dnt knw abt d npower!....okay?...and it is so hilarous to say dat u can make savings to start something from d 30k stipend!
Well.....even if person wan envy job, shey na Npower person go envy.,,..idorait!.....
Wish u and ur family d very best!....
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 12:59am On Dec 08, 2016
Nellybii:

But #150billion is not huge to be stolen and locked up to waste away in the foreign account of a single Nigerian.?

wat are u talking abt na?....so d best way govt cud spend d money is on d npower?...see if our govt isnt getting it right,we shudnt be too cowardice to say it to dem!.....let dem make a conducive environmnt for enterpreneurship!...and wat gves u d assurance dat dz npower funds wont be looted too!....in nigeria, no fund is to sacred to loot!.....be bless
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nellybii: 1:16am On Dec 08, 2016
Emeritusseun:

lol....weton concern me wit other family?....some states promise my foot....doz states dat cant pay dier civil servants abi!....
And i wud advise u dnt say wat u dnt knw abt d npower!....okay?...and it is so hilarous to say dat u can make savings to start something from d 30k stipend!
Well.....even if person wan envy job, shey na Npower person go envy.,,..idorait!.....
Wish u and ur family d very best!....

So you mean they should reject the npower jobs or I don't get your point. Okay can you mention how many people you have employed and how much you pay them?

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by ManTiger(m): 1:26am On Dec 08, 2016
Emeritusseun:

another brainless cranium sighted!.....undergraduate ko, indergraduate ni...olodo oshi....u beta go fill ur cranium wit sand so dat it wud be heavy
Thanks
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 6:53am On Dec 08, 2016
Nellybii:

So you mean they should reject the npower jobs or I don't get your point. Okay can you mention how many people you have employed and how much you pay them?

my point is ur topic is misleading!....d only genuine fed job there is d police job,,.and i duly congrat ur bro if he got dat on merit without godfather......but gosh...not no
power....it is not a fed job,,,unless dey change d scheme tomoro.....am not saying dey shud reject d offers...but only saying it is not a fed job before u decided to put d thread on my head forcefully like d breadseller-turned-celebrity....shalom
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 6:54am On Dec 08, 2016
ManTiger:
Thanks
u are humbly welcome.....lolzzz
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by nairayouthcom(m): 8:31am On Dec 08, 2016
Emeritusseun:

wat is dz brainless youth talking about!...mediocre,,,na everything be politics.....how many of dz politicians pikin was shortlisted for npower.......

Der children didn't need it ..... Receive sense ijn

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by emynike2001(m): 8:58am On Dec 08, 2016
armadeo:
@

I was going to work this morning when I listened to the program.

You know what my antenna picked up. 200k tablets at 10k profit per tablet is 20mill minimum.

We expect 500k tablets. Whose gonna supply the cheap Chinese tablets that would crash in 6months?

Naija. No way forward.
My brother na d way we see am, imagine some states are saying they are not aware of d program and can not incorporate it into their system even when d federal government is funding d program. God help our graduates especially d unemployed.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by amarachi06(f): 9:01am On Dec 08, 2016
Emeritusseun:

plz help me open his brain and put dz ur piece of advice in his cranium oo...nigerian youths are becoming something else...npower of all thingz!

Nigerian youths surprises me that someone will take npower as a job after four years in school.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Johnnyessence(m): 9:51am On Dec 08, 2016
I
amarachi06:

Nigerian youths surprises me that someone will take npower as a job after four years in school.
u are still pained they applied for N power baaaa. Frustrated wailer continue typing your trash. Op appreciate God for what he do in their lives. At least N power job is good than selling your pussy to the public. N power job is good than roaming the street under the hot sun. N power job is good

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by okhiai1(m): 11:40am On Dec 08, 2016
Emeritusseun:

thank u.....i think some ppl wud be disappointed wen dem stop dem afta 24months......
Make dem no think say dem dey federal payroll
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Zikdochi(m): 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nellybii:
I and my wife are nairalanders since 2013, I have a testimony to give. Like numerous other Nigerian families, we have unemployed graduates in my family. Two weeks ago, my wife and younger brother who both have been unemployed for 6 years got selected in the N-POWER scheme. The real shocker was yesterday. My wife was on nairaland as usual she pointed out that the police cadet result was out. My younger brother that did the interview just decided to check the list reluctantly because we thought it was impossible to be selected a police cadet officer in Nigeria without bringing notes from the governor or senator. To our surprise his name was there!!! He read Elect Engineering and has been unemployed for 7 years. We shouted and jumped up and down, made so much noise that I lost my voice. Neighbors had to come to see why we made so much noise.
Now I have seen Real CHANGE in my family. Three federal jobs in two weeks without knowing anybody in Abuja. Just by browsing the net and applying online. Truly there is new hope and beginning for Nigeria. I pray that others looking for jobs will find favor too soon.
God bless PMB.
God bless Nigeria
God bless nairaland.

Pls do u have the list for constables esp dat of enugu state. Can u screen shot it. I wanna check some names. Thanks in adv

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Nellybii: 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
U
Zikdochi:

Pls do u have the list for constables esp dat of enugu state. Can u screen shot it. I wanna check some names. Thanks in adv

That list is massive
About 7000 names about 200+ for each state. This is the link.
http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2016/12/Successful_Police_Constables.pdf
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by kabanayol9(m): 1:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
Congratulations to the families
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Zikdochi(m): 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nellybii:
U

That list is massive
About 7000 names about 200+ for each state. This is the link.
http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2016/12/Successful_Police_Constables.pdf

I have downloaded it before,its not complete.it stopped @Edo
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by PETRUCE007: 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nellybii:
I and my wife are nairalanders since 2013, I have a testimony to give. Like numerous other Nigerian families, we have unemployed graduates in my family. Two weeks ago, my wife and younger brother who both have been unemployed for 6 years got selected in the N-POWER scheme. The real shocker was yesterday. My wife was on nairaland as usual she pointed out that the police cadet result was out. My younger brother that did the interview just decided to check the list reluctantly because we thought it was impossible to be selected a police cadet officer in Nigeria without bringing notes from the governor or senator. To our surprise his name was there!!! He read Elect Engineering and has been unemployed for 7 years. We shouted and jumped up and down, made so much noise that I lost my voice. Neighbors had to come to see why we made so much noise.
Now I have seen Real CHANGE in my family. Three federal jobs in two weeks without knowing anybody in Abuja. Just by browsing the net and applying online. Truly there is new hope and beginning for Nigeria. I pray that others looking for jobs will find favor too soon.
God bless PMB.
God bless Nigeria
God bless nairaland.

very soon we would both be celebrating.......

congratz
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by brightleave(m): 4:41am On Dec 09, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Well said dear!

Congratulations! More grace

I tap into your testimony
seconded. Life must go on n Nigeria must be great again.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by brightleave(m): 4:48am On Dec 09, 2016
Emeritusseun:

am so disappointed that u regard 'Npower' as a job or fed govt job!.....please be guided that it is a voluntary work.....and it's like internship!...it ends in 24months!....congrats on d police job...dats d real fed govt job.....Let ur bro inlaw make d real Change in d Police force!
you are really bittered to see anything good coming from this govt. Well good luck to you all the way.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 6:34am On Dec 09, 2016
brightleave:
you are really bittered to see anything good coming from this govt. Well good luck to you all the way.

wetin dz one dey pour out from his rotten buccal cavity.....we are talking abt good policies dat wud change lives of d ppl...u are talking abt anoda thing.....yeye dey smell.....cant u once think wit ur brain,..why alwaz wit ur anus.....olodo oshi
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by kherington: 10:52am On Dec 22, 2016
amarachi06:

Me encanter tu culo beso mi verga

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by chawtinz(m): 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2016
Nellybii:

It must surely happen for you.
Wonderful testimonies have become your portion as from this moment by God's grace.
Amen brotherly
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Ogga(m): 8:04pm On Sep 13, 2018
Nigerian Prison Service (NPS) Past Questions and Answers (Download PDF)

Do You want to Work with the Nigerian Prison Service? If you have applied or Shortlisted or expecting to be outstanding in the Nigeria Prison Service Job Recruitment Test/Examination, This concise and updated copy of the Nigerian Prison Service (NPS) Past Questions and Answers is just the key. It consist English Language, Mathematics and Current Affairs which normally cover a wide range of area including the History of Nigeria.

How to Get Nigerian Prison Service Past Questions and Answers

To get the Nigerian Prison Service (NPS) Past Questions and Answers, follow the procedure:

1. Pay the sum of N2,000 to any of the accounts below:

Account Name: Ayorinde Emmanuel Ayodeji
Account Number : 2056799747
Bank: United Bank of Africa (UBA)

Account Name: Ayorinde Emmanuel Ayodeji
Account No: 0737857755
Bank: Access Bank

ONLINE TRANSFER IS ALSO ACCEPTED

After payment, text messages me for notification via 08151234153 containing your full name, email address and what you paid for (e.g NPS Past Q & A) Once your payment is confirmed, we will send your E-book to your email immediately.

OR

2. Send a recharge voucher worth N2,500 with your full name, email address and NPS Past Q & A. We will send your E-book to your email immediately......

Practice Free Sample Nigerian Prison Service (NPS) Recruitment Aptitude Test/Exam Questions & Answers

1) The Prisons Arms Training School is located in
A. Owerri
B. Kano
C. Kaduna
D. Minna

2) The Ministry that overseas the activities of the Nigerian Prisons is the
A. Federal Ministry of Defence
B. Federal Ministry of Interior
C. Federal Ministry of Culture and Tourism
D. Federal Ministry of Youths and Sports

Recommended: Federal Government Recruitment of 6,000 Officers Into Nigeria Prisons Service

3) How many directorates does the Nigerian Prisons have
A. 6
B. 5
C. 4
D. 3

4) The Prisons is the …. arm of the Criminal Justice syste,m after the police and courts
A. 1
B. 2
C. 3
D. 4

5) The two major convict prisons operational in Nigeria today are
A. The maximum and minimum prisons
B. The maximum and medium security prisons
C. The ordinary and execution prisons
D. The trial and convict prisons

6) The intermediate prison camps set up mainly in areas with courts that are far from the main prisons are called
A. Interlocurity prisons
B. transit prisons
C. tentative prisons
D. Satelite prisons

7) Prison camps set up to train inmates on agro-based skills so that they can be self-employed upon discharge are called
A. Agricultural settlements
B. farm centres
C. vocational centres
D. Skill prisons

Recommended: Nigerian Prisons Service (NPS) 2018 Job Recruitment - recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng

cool Which of these is not a paramilitary agency in Nigeria
A. Nigerian Police Force
B. Nigerian Immigration Service
C. Federal Road Safety Corps
D. National Agency for Food, Drug Administration and Control

9) The Nigerian police belong to which arm of government
A. Executive
B. State
C. Judicial
D. Legislative

10) Choose the odd one out
A. Shilling
B. Pounds
C. Naira
D. Pence

SOMEONE MAY NEED THIS PLEASE SHARE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Interview For Experienced Hire / 10 Helpful Tips For Graduates With 2.2. And Lower Grades / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.