Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,991 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather (38272 Views)

How Can One Get Federal Job Without Connection? / Ekiti Muslims Excluded From Top Federal Jobs, Says NSCIA / Does N.Power Stop Someone From Getting Other Federal Jobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Sammiejokes(m): 5:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

N- power a federal job ??

30k every month ??

I'm here (a 25 year old guy) crying that 300k doesn't last for 1 week in my hands and a 35 year old man is rejoicing that he got a job of 30k per month

That 30k cannot buy you a Dre Beats Earphones

People now see 30k as a huge amount of money

Buhari, you will never go unpunished

For you to mention Buhari shows how shallow your thought process. you cannot be earning 300k with this kind of brain.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by guiddoti: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
GossipHeart:

N- power a federal job ??

30k every month ??

I'm here (a 25 year old guy) crying that 300k doesn't last for 1 week in my hands and a 35 year old man is rejoicing that he got a job of 30k per month

That 30k cannot buy you a Dre Beats Earphones

People now see 30k as a huge amount of money

Buhari, you will never go unpunished
be grateful for all things.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by buffalowings: 6:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
Don't be too happy

Dem just dey announce Dem go do another aptitude test
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by amarachi06(f): 6:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
Johnnyessence:
by their name we shall know them. It is not about the money ok. It is about doing it for a purpose. Op is praising God for his favor and mercy over him and his family. In this economic recession he still thank God. You might be saying he spent 6 years at home, pls do you know what he has been doing in that 6 years hmmm. Infact if he manage the money well it will go a long way. In this century we are, an okada man is building house not to talk of drivers and other mini jobs. And for you to know God have open doors for him and his family members. Both the N power and the police job is ok. At least not roaming the street in search of jobs in the hot son. Op I pray for you for more open doors oooo.

Tribalist Bigot. You guys are the problem of Nigeria today. l spoke my opinion to a discussion and all you can do is to use the NCAN word! Go f**k yourself goat.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Amicable24: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
amarachi06:

You are the only person in it alone, and he should be happy for the 30k he has gotten but shouldn't settle for it. As for you, you are in it alone.
We in it grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Pavarottii(m): 7:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
Real Change, N-Power, Police Job(done by buhari govt), God bless PMB. grin

OP u r a bloody liar; just to give credit to PMB.

See ur mouth like real change; wen 4.5million people lost job in year. U r still blessing buhari.

Abeg no make me insult u dis nyte; just carry ur lying mouth and go.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Amicable24: 8:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
amarachi06:

Tribalist Bigot. You guys are the problem of Nigeria today. l spoke my opinion to a discussion and all you can do is to use the NCAN word! Go f**k yourself goat.
You are too insulting embarassed undecided Why naw
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nellybii:

You are disappointed in me?
That is rather rude to express yourself like that.
I won't address you the way am tempted to address you based on how angry I am with you right now. God said we should be grateful for any good thing that comes. I know a lot of people that didn't get the npower job though they applied.
Npower job is going to afford a lot of people an opportunity to see view life from a different perspective. 30k a month for 2 years will touch a lot of lives. The emphasis here is on the fact that these people didn't know anyone. The most surprising is the cadet officer.
I won't insult you because am filled with joy and I won't allow any nuisance or badmouth from any lover of graphic news and pictures to affect our joy.
My family is thanking God right now. It is not mandatory you congratulate us. Thank you for your concern.

hhhmmm....well said!...maybe d word 'disappointed' is d problem...,..to put u into d light...disappointed isnt a foul word nor an insult...it only means i am so sad that .......so please be guided!....and if u kip dz level of assumption abt 30k for two yrs changing d lives of grads!, i am pleased to inform u dat it wont happen, infact such grads' lives wud be worse.....u shud learn frmD NYSC SCHEME!....
So if grads were gven d opportunity to xtend dier service yr because of d 20k,,,u wud advuce such grads to wait abi?...am very sure u are one of d guys dat condemned dat young man dat turned dwn Bill Gate's job offer!..
...the key thing here is no ogas at d top children apply for dz Npower else u wud av needed a connection to get it!...and moreso, d ogas at d top knw dat dz scheme is absolute nonsense!.....
Well...enjoy ur joy...i wish u well
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Seriously? How do expect someone who has been unemployed for 7 yrs not to be thankful for a 30k job? Is 24months beans? Biko, let's learn to appreciate God for those little things we count as nothing & pls, don't discourage those who are always thankful to God for everything.

ammyluv.....am so sad dat u made dz comment!..does dat mean dat guy dat was jobless for 7yrs just sat at home?.....Thankful to God abi?,...idorait....am very sure he wud revert d thank after 2yrs wen d programme ends!..dz programme is just lik nysc..it doesnt add to life,.infact i wud prefer tp serve under d nysc scheme dan dz.....wat we need is empowerment not dz fake job in pretence!....so wat happen to d 200,000 afta 2yrs....?...back to square one......u cant use dat 30k for anytin tangible as far as d present economy of d country is concerned!...We need empowerment!....not job wit expiration
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by elegbedun: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
[
CONGRATULATIONS
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by ammyluv2002(f): 9:55pm On Dec 07, 2016
Emeritusseun:

ammyluv.....am so sad dat u made dz comment!..does dat mean dat guy dat was jobless for 7yrs just sat at home?.....Thankful to God abi?,...idorait....am very sure he wud revert d thank after 2yrs wen d programme ends!..dz programme is just lik nysc..it doesnt add to life,.infact i wud prefer tp serve under d nysc scheme dan dz.....wat we need is empowerment not dz fake job in pretence!....so wat happen to d 200,000 afta 2yrs....?...back to square one......u cant use dat 30k for anytin tangible as far as d present economy of d country is concerned!...We need empowerment!....not job wit expiration
Bros, I'm also sad you're saying this! Do you expect him to fold his arms and wait for 2 years to come and go? I don't like it when people see other people's salary as nothing. 30k might not mean anything to you, but it does to a lot of people out there. A lot of people can't even afford one square meal with their kids out of schhol. Sorry, but i don't take people like you serious because you guys think the world is a bed of roses. You think it's so impossible for a family to depend on 30k monthly, but i would advise you to visit the hospital once in a while, if there's any program organised to help the poor in your church/community pls make out time to attend then you'd understand some families don't even have 10k monthly to feed.
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
MrHenshaw:

Pls next time,don't ever waste energy on a nuisance.You glorified him by replying.Keep celebrating their victory pls.

Mediocre sighted!

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
Meritocracy:
Its ungrateful to your country Nigeria, can you count the number of graduate receiving less than 30k salary in Lebanese company with hard labour but due to the fact that its federal government you don't know how to appreciate, if you're still following Jonathan government with useless non transparent Sure P, you're just educated illiterate. By the time God test you with what you have you will know how to appreciate. Is it not the same federal government that employed his brother and there are many federal government job announcement, unlike before wen nobody knows about it. Kudos to Nairaland and Buhari for the change.

my problem with d op is just for him to separate job from voluntary....d way he said d guy didnt knw any godfather sounds as if he has got a real job!...
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 10:28pm On Dec 07, 2016
freakz:

i wonder why all you people see is fault everywhere..if you are disappointed that is your problem Mr know it all........

u are freaking me out!.....why did u think dz particular program was left only for d ignorant ones?....because it not a job....stop calling it job.....we need empowerment not fake job in pretence!......this is not abt seeing fault....
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 10:33pm On Dec 07, 2016
alizma:

were you born like this or you decided to be a negative minded person after you were born?
if you think N-power is not a federal government job, is it your state government or your local governmentthat will pay there salary or you simply don't know what federal government job is?
besides the above, what makes you think that federal government will dismiss the entire 200,000 beneficiaries at the same time?
some people didn't register because they were initially told that the salary will be 20k but such people are now regretting after they heard of the adjustment in the salary.
continue your hatred

well, try to check ur lexicon very well to try understand wat is meant by voluntary!.....if dz is a fed job, den wat is d police job......superfg job right?......olodo......u don see real fg job wey get expiry date abi....it is verysad for someone lik u to think dat fg wud employ dem afta d program...wit d situation of tinz in d country.....i laff in swahilli.,....
Cowardice and igorance are d cankerworm eating deep to d cerebral cortices of most nigerian youths
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
koolib:
Nigerians are the enemies of Nigeria. I hate being a Nigerian but I know God knows best. For the first time someone (Buhari) is trying so hard to demystify the politcians by making recruitments so transparent, all some hopeless youths can do is to reign abuses on him. Hmmmm they keep saying 30k is a peanut as if they can afford to give anyone the said amount. I once went for an interview as a masters degree holder and the HR was telling me they will pay 35k during my probation period. Now imagine a job that will give you time to venture into other stuffs while keeping your mind and soul together paying 30k. Let me stop here... I beleive there are many kids here who still rely on their parents and dont know the reality of unemployment in Nigeria.

u guys fail to get d real gist.....wat is transparent in a voluntary work......are u kidding me?....do u think a common man wud get dz 'job' if d influential also applied!....dz is not transparency oo...it is translucence.......we need empowerment not just faking us wit fake job,........so wud dz scheme reduce unemploymnt?....ohhh...just for two yrs!
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
femi4:
Npower is temporal....don't rejoice yet and 30k cannot feed a family. There is nothing to celebrate here apart from the one that joined the force

hypercerebral sighted!...thanks FM....some youths of dz country are mediocres......
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
gbagyiza:

Don't waste ur time confronting him with words, he won't understand …...I think he is still been taking care by his parent that's why....Congrats, thats how things should be in Nigeria...our recruitment process should be best on qualification n competence, not d other way round...

dz is d most senseless comment of d century...,.Seun wud confer d award on u!...dz is a foolish talk....,,wat wud u do wit 30k.....rent house?feed family?pay kids' fees?......mediocres.....
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 10:40pm On Dec 07, 2016
gbagyiza:

Don't waste ur time confronting him with words, he won't understand …...I think he is still been taking care by his parent that's why....Congrats, thats how things should be in Nigeria...our recruitment process should be best on qualification n competence, not d other way round...

dz is d most senseless comment of d century...,.Seun wud confer d award on u!...dz is a foolish talk....,,wat wud u do wit 30k.....rent house?feed family?pay kids' fees?......mediocre.....
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2016
shizzy7:
Don't mistaken facts for faults.

N-power is not a job.

thank u oga....nigerian youths matter tire me oo......Wat happen to SWEET FG jobS.....dem oga at d top take am.....and now gve dem npower free of charge and dey are shouting transparency....
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 10:44pm On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=Otilo12 post=51708873][/quote]

wetin dz one dey talk now ....so it is so difficult for u to check ur lexicon for meaning of 'am so disappointed that'.....na wa oo......i think ur cerebral cortex needs formatting
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
Stormofsword:
2 years is a long time. Fed may decide to make you permanent. Congrats

nope...i disagree wit u...dont forget dier are oda batch on d queue!.....
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 10:47pm On Dec 07, 2016
okhiai1:
Thank God for you but N-power ain't a federal job please be sure to take note of that

thank u.....i think some ppl wud be disappointed wen dem stop dem afta 24months......
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 10:51pm On Dec 07, 2016
khristal87:

I feel d same way like u, bt human beins re diff...u dnt nid to condemn anybodi,,,ur point ws clear bt in an inpolite way...a 30k job in any remote state calls fr jubilation

i av a problem wit u...can u spell out d foul lang or impolite way i used to make my point?.....if u tell me 'disappointed',,...i go fight u.......for heaven sake i said ' i am disappointed that'.....i didnt say ' i am disappointed in him that'.........dz two expresions are different...,.....my disappoined in dat context means 'sad'...
Plz be guided
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by shizzy7(f): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
Emeritusseun:

thank u oga....nigerian youths matter tire me oo......Wat happen to SWEET FG jobS.....dem oga at d top take am.....and now gve dem npower free of charge and dey are shouting transparency....
If they're calling n-power a job, what will they call an entry level position at Bank of industry or efcc....

n-power is just for 2years and the income is not even certain.
I don't know if this is what youths have been limited to calling a skills acquisition or volunteer work job..
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 10:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
donodion:
Very interesting but sad comments from few. First of congrats to you Op and your siblings.I remembered in 2002 my first regular paid job was N10,000 a month as an IT instructor.

You see those of you looking down on the N-power thingy, stand before a mirror and ask yourselves if indeed you mentally balanced.
Would you have rather they become yahoo scammers, armed robbers, drug pushers, motor park touts or political thugs?. For the first time someone is having a honest and decent means to lively hood, without knowing a political god father or paying to get employment, yet not a shred of appreciation from you few.Indeed its true when they say ' An unappreciative spirit is a spirit of witchcraft'.

Imbeciles and Morons!!!.

u wont expect a godfather for a salaryless 'job' called npower....u dnt need godfather to work for free.....plz be guided dat salary isnt involved..it is called stipend!.....
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 10:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
captainD567:
immediately he enters any station nd inhale the air there, he will just carry corruption on his head kike hair. so just forget abt it he is gone

ur comment cracked my ribs,....but does dat mean dere is more to dat black in uniform!..police and corruption are like nigerian youths and Npower

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 10:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
bonjovi12:

You are a remarkable man and it's certain you would go places.A man who chooses to praise God for anything whether big or small would certainly increase.i love your restraint in answering the frustrated fellow.he is just angry and intemperate. Forgive him.I congratulate ur family.

another brainless cranium sighted
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 10:59pm On Dec 07, 2016
Almand:

He is just pointing out something to you. Nddc did something like n power. the stipend was 45,000. Npower is not a job per say

u must be highly cerebral to make dz comment...thank u
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 11:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
DesChyko:

I think you need to embrace your English lessons. 'I am disappointed that...' and 'I am disappointed in you' are not the same phrase.'.. The former is not personal while the latter is of a personal motive.

I think your reaction therein is based on misinformation. N-Power is a volunteer 'thing' and not the Garden of Eden you're painting it to be. A lot of people got picked, even without 'wishing'.

I support the opinion that the police appointment is the real deal.

thank u so much..so so much....i really respect ur reasoning......am not a gay but i love u so much......u just beat my heart,...thank u so plenty....maybe dat young man wud understand it from ur own typing

1 Like

Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2016
ManTiger:

Where do you work and how much do you earn? I'm sure you're one of those undergraduates who fantasised about Exxon Mobile job... Lol.

another brainless cranium sighted!.....undergraduate ko, indergraduate ni...olodo oshi....u beta go fill ur cranium wit sand so dat it wud be heavy
Re: 3 Unemployed Graduates In One Family Get Federal Jobs Without Godfather by Emeritusseun(m): 11:06pm On Dec 07, 2016
nairayouthcom:

1 of this government bad belle spotted .. He/she mayb Pdp who don't want the betterness of this government

Continue hating when he provide what u called internship for 200,000 jobless youth won't that 200,000 jobless youth vote for the party come next election?, their papa, mama and their siblings are there to vote so , 200,000X3=600,000 votes without campaign

Continue hating mr internship

PDP and mr/Mrs wailers and those that don't want good things to happen to this government should quote me and receive God wrath and sure bad luck till u stop wailing

wat is dz brainless youth talking about!...mediocre,,,na everything be politics.....how many of dz politicians pikin was shortlisted for npower.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Interview For Experienced Hire / 10 Helpful Tips For Graduates With 2.2. And Lower Grades / Was Successful In The Owerri Diamond Bank Aptitude Test.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.