Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Red Ashes - Literature (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (592777 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by Tuhndhay(m): 5:31pm On Dec 18, 2016
[quote author=jagugu88li post=52043324] Tell me yoi didn't join MMM and now you're thinking suicide.

I would ask the morgue to borrow me that cold drawer and kill you for the second time lipsrsealed

Jagugu88li
Dying in your arms would be pleasurable but getting killed by you "mbanu" would be painful for me even in death.... Why would i kill myself when i haven't had enough of your love,
No be MMM ooooooooooooooooooo my dear, nah job issues
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tuhndhay:

Koko means strong or could also refer to something "original" depending on the meaning of the user
ok so in oda wrds Kaka Koko means strong nyash. Lollz, very funny. Tanks anyways
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 5:55pm On Dec 18, 2016
Zingzang Mztemmy the gods are watchin u oo
Re: Red Ashes by Tuhndhay(m): 5:59pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chumzypinky:

ok so in oda wrds Kaka Koko means strong nyash. Lollz, very funny. Tanks anyways
You get am........ Chumzypinky!!!.... Why the name? So shey nah as them dey call am e be nii??
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chumzypinky:
lol...Sorry oo,was just speechless,nice storyline tho
Re: Red Ashes by Mztemmy(f): 6:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chumzypinky:
lol....was still reading the episode....any ways still watching Xavier in 3d
Re: Red Ashes by ibullem(m): 6:06pm On Dec 18, 2016
ayoxelee:

forget a trial will convince u, d guy dy warm anything ,ur wife ur daughter etc e go even service n test drive fo u

hahaha... hell no tongue
Re: Red Ashes by ibullem(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chumzypinky:
Dedicated To Qasaqueen and Ibullem.
Awwww... @Chumzypinky my favorite person Lol
*hugs* *kisses* xoxoxo

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
Swankmee sha comment oo
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ifyjohnson
Re: Red Ashes by kajsa08: 6:32pm On Dec 18, 2016
wink finally coming out of ghost mode... but y is it dat wen writers av all d attention, they delay writing?.... me ayam tired of loading n loading to check for new updates.... oya be fast n give us food.
Re: Red Ashes by sandra2winstar(f): 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
Oya now. Let's get there. N E X T
Re: Red Ashes by angelliza(f): 9:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
I keep enjoying every bit of d story. more wisdom to further
Re: Red Ashes by berhdo: 9:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chai plzzzz miss author/writer can i
marry u smiley love a single sentence in d story. More ink to ur pen
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2016
kajsa08:
wink finally coming out of ghost mode... but y is it dat wen writers av all d attention, they delay writing?.... me ayam tired of loading n loading to check for new updates.... oya be fast n give us food.
Honey its nt lyk dat. I've noticed it 2. I jst dont delay in writin without a tangible reason 4 doin so. Whenever i'm free with little or no work 2 do, i try my best 2 update as well. I hate readin stories with slow updates and i feel its lyk dat wit evri oda person out der. So wen i'm free or less busy, y wuld i update? I'm sorry if u tink i'm delaying, i wil try 2 improve. I love u lots dearie muahhhhh
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:08pm On Dec 18, 2016
berhdo:
Chai plzzzz miss author/writer can i marry u smiley love a single sentence in d story. More ink to ur pen
Lollz berhdo, u're my hubby frm now on
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
So my fellow readers, as it is now. I dnt tink der wuld b any update 2nite. Jst comin bak from a comedy nite, i don laff belle scatter. Make una no vex 4 me, but i'm d type dat lyks comedy. As far as its a comedy show, u'll see me der, no yawa. I dey H and all i want 2 do is get in dat motherfucking kitchen and prepare somethin 2 appease d worms in my belle so dey wil leave me alone. But....

But....i repeat....but....

There will be an update in d mrnin frm lets say 9:30-10, in Jesus name. Depends on my schedule. God bless you all. Thanks 4 understandin...
Re: Red Ashes by bolubennie(m): 10:33pm On Dec 18, 2016
I started reading this piece some hours ago and here I am. What a lovely piece!
Re: Red Ashes by kajsa08: 10:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chumzypinky:

Honey its nt lyk dat. I've noticed it 2. I jst dont delay in writin without a tangible reason 4 doin so. Whenever i'm free with little or no work 2 do, i try my best 2 update as well. I hate readin stories with slow updates and i feel its lyk dat wit evri oda person out der. So wen i'm free or less busy, y wuld i update? I'm sorry if u tink i'm delaying, i wil try 2 improve. I love u lots dearie muahhhhh
love u too babe, wonderful story. cheesy
Chumzypinky:

love u too babe, wonderful story.
Re: Red Ashes by swankmee(f): 11:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Chumzypinky:
Swankmee sha comment oo

Chai... grin ... Just waiting for the right time to comment... am luvin Nathan and nene's drama Sha.... Kip up d good work ma'am
Re: Red Ashes by xaviercasmir(m): 7:00am On Dec 19, 2016
Even more intresting and addictive. Ride on and more ink to your pen.
Re: Red Ashes by Qasaforlife(f): 7:55am On Dec 19, 2016
Chumzypinky:
Sori Qasaforlife, i c u viewin bt i havent updatd excpt u havent caught up wit d story alredi
i don catch up. Keep it rolling dear. Thumbs up
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 19, 2016
Wow nice story u got here expecting today update.
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:52am On Dec 19, 2016
Dedicated to God Almighty who saved my life yesterday.

JOLADE.

Folake and i walked hand in hand into the fast food. Qasaqueen was with us too, blabbing about her adventures in Paris. How she went shopping for this and that and i laughed in my mind, Qasa would never change.

Qasaqueen was senator Ayoxelee's younger sister. A spoilt brat to the core. As far as she had the money, there was no problem. She was a chain smoker and an alcoholic as well. And she didnt hide her sexuality from anyone. She was a pure lesbian!

We all sat down at a table. People greeted Folake from here and there. Being a senator's wife and a popular lawyer, she drew attention from everyone.

We placed our orders and got talking. In the midst of our discussion, my attention got drawn to a very loud female voice who was laughing and shouting at the same time. I was like, was she the only one here?

When i turned, i saw they were four on the table. Two guys and two girls. She was resting her head on the shoulders of the darker guy. And she was obviously talking with the very fair girl with dreadlocks.

I looked at the girl again and i remembered her instantly. The girl from SpiritSensation Five Star Hotel!

Just look at this girl! I clenched my fist in anger. I was going to deal with this girl today. She had humiliated me before and today i wasnt going to let revenge pass me by. I cracked my head for what to do. And as i kept cracking, my eyes darted to the fair guy who had touched the dreadlocked girl's arms and she recoiled a little, then forced a smile.

Nathan?

I blinked twice, cleaned my eyes. It cant be Nathan, no! Then realisation dawned on me. So Nathan knew this girl before? And i was sure he had paid her to do what she did to me at the Hotel. But for what gain? When he was the one who was embarrassed the most?

I saw the look of hurt on his face when the girl pulled his hand away from her arms and i knew it. It was either Nathan was already in love with this girl or he just wanted to get her to bed.

But the Nathan i knew would never go this far just to get a girl into the bed. He was used to getting girls of all calibres with just a snap of his fingers.

'bae, where is your attention?' Qasa asked pulling my long earrings.

'ouch! Do you want to injure me?' i winced.

'i had to drag your ears. Folly has been talking to you but you aint listening' she said in her fake foreign accent.

'sorry Folly...' i smiled apologetically.

'isnt that Nathan i see?' Folake said pointing at the table 'what is he doing there? Obviously he doesnt fit in the group. He's obviously not comfortable. Maybe he doesnt know them before'

'maybe he just wants some puvssy. Just look at the way he's all over the other girl with beautiful dreadlocks! Awww...is that natural? Isnt it beautiful. To think the girl is even more beautiful than you are Lade' Qasa said and laughed.

I eyed her angrily.

'sorry babes, i just had to say the truth. That girl is so cute. Do you think she might be into....'

'Qasa....' Folake called 'leave that girl alone. She's obviously heterosexualy. She isnt les'

'she might be bi for all i knowwwww' Qasa drawled 'and i dont mind sharing her, as far as she's mine' Then she turned to me 'Jolade, arent you angry that your man is all over some hot girl?'

'Nathan....' i swallowed hard 'Nathan would never cheat on me'

'what the hell!!' Qasa and Folake laughed 'mehn, your trust is so amazing!! Like seriously? In this 21st century? Babe, you've gat to be kidding me like seriously like dhurr! Your guy is obviously in love with that girl and all you can say is Nathan cannot cheat on me? Seriously?'

I swallowed again as tears welled up in my eyes. Yes, i was weak and i knew it. I was weak when it had to do with Nathan. Because i loved him more than life itself.

'what do i do Qasa? Its not like i can stop him...' i said fighting the tears.

From my corner eyes, i saw Qasa exchange looks with Folake.

'you said what? Jolade, is he still treating you like trash?' Folake asked 'i thought you told me sometime ago that it was completely over between you two'

'i cant stay away from him sis. I love him'

'OMG! And what have you done about this honey?' Qasa asked.

'nothing' i shook my head.

'nothing?' Qasa and Folake chorused.

I nodded.

'Lade, how many times will i tell you to leave that guy alone?' Folake chipped in 'dont mind mum. That woman is a very greedy woman and she will do anything, anything at all as far as it satisfies her own selfish interests! Dont let her decieve you, the truth is, you will never be happy with a man you dont truly love, i'm speaking from experience'

'but i love him Folly'

'if you love him then fight for him!' Qasa said 'dont just sit back. Device a plan to get rid of any obstacle standing between your loves for each other. If you ever experience any difficulty, then come to me. I'm always here for you'

'thank you Qasa' i smiled.

TBC

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:53am On Dec 19, 2016
holuwanoisy111:
Wow nice story u got here expecting today update.
Here it is honey
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:56am On Dec 19, 2016
ibullem:
Awwww... @Chumzypinky my favorite person Lol
*hugs* *kisses* xoxoxo
Me, ur favourite person?

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:31am On Dec 19, 2016
Crowniey

Qasaforlife

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Qasaforlife(f): 9:38am On Dec 19, 2016
chaii daris God ooooo. Me i no be les or smoker ooo. Anyways loves the twist. Jolade shld just give up already. Love is not by force. Thanks dear.
Re: Red Ashes by Qasaforlife(f): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2016
Chumzypinky:
Crowniey

Qasaforlife
Thanks beautiful
Re: Red Ashes by sandra2winstar(f): 9:58am On Dec 19, 2016
Every episode was a hit back to back. Frome episode five to episode ten to episode nine. Red ashes ti take over. Iya laya anybody. Oya ogbeni come post am o.
Re: Red Ashes by Creeza(m): 10:13am On Dec 19, 2016
Dear this is lovely,

I just love this Kainene girl.

And about that part where you said why writers dont update frequent when they start having attention - Wait till u reach a point where their pressure ( i mean ur lovely readers) is too much, u will understand... grin
Rhide hon!!
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 11:17am On Dec 19, 2016
Creeza:
Dear this is lovely,

I just love this Kainene girl.

And about that part where you said why writers dont update frequent when they start having attention - Wait till u reach a point where their pressure ( i mean ur lovely readers) is too much, u will understand... grin
Rhide hon!!
Yes dear, i cant relate 2 dat. Dis is d 1st tym i'm postin a story on nairaland bt it nt d 1st tym i'm postin my stories online and i understand it. I jst hope my dear readers (including u) do not pressure me 2 d extent i run mad. Lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.