Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,483 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Red Ashes - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (592832 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 11:20am On Dec 19, 2016
Qasaforlife:
chaii daris God ooooo. Me i no be les or smoker ooo. Anyways loves the twist. Jolade shld just give up already. Love is not by force. Thanks dear.
Dear, wats d meanin of Qasa? And its pronounced Kasa rite??
Re: Red Ashes by Creeza(m): 11:42am On Dec 19, 2016
Chumzypinky:

Yes dear, i cant relate 2 dat. Dis is d 1st tym i'm postin a story on nairaland bt it nt d 1st tym i'm postin my stories online and i understand it. I jst hope my dear readers (including u) do not pressure me 2 d extent i run mad. Lol
so I guess u were posting on fb. Well nairaland is diff, u wont run mad, just keep calm.
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 12:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Creeza:
so I guess u were posting on fb. Well nairaland is diff, u wont run mad, just keep calm.
frm d oda stories i've read n d comments, i c dat Nairaland readers are very tough n scary pple

1 Like

Re: Red Ashes by Amor69(m): 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2016
Babe are you on whatsapp?
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 2:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Blizzydodo
Littlemistress i'm seein u guys oo. If u dnt want 2 comment, y b a registered memba? Pls do comment u hear? Biko
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Amor69:
No
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 2:30pm On Dec 19, 2016
Gentleyoung
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 2:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
Amor69:
No
Re: Red Ashes by GentleYoung(m): 2:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Chumzypinky:
Gentleyoung

Welldone sis
Re: Red Ashes by GentleYoung(m): 2:53pm On Dec 19, 2016
Chumzypinky:
Gentleyoung

You're doing an amazing job
Re: Red Ashes by Qasaforlife(f): 3:09pm On Dec 19, 2016
Chumzypinky:

Dear, wats d meanin of Qasa? And its pronounced Kasa rite??
it's just a username derived from a brand of electronic products i like. It's Q
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 5:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Qasaforlife:
it's just a username derived from a brand of electronic products i like. It's Q
oh! I luv d name....Qasa. Then i mistook ur moniker 2 b Qasaqueen, lolllzzz
Re: Red Ashes by gozieintel(m): 6:02pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ghost mode deactivated.

This story is a wow!!!

One of the best I've ever read. Keep it up Chumzypinky.
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 6:38pm On Dec 19, 2016
Dedicated to Senator Ayoxelee and Tijehi (who's no longer seen)

MABEL.

Sometimes, i just felt like seeing Chichi again. To just right all my wrongs. She was never going to understand what went down with Chuks several years ago. She was never going to understand what her husband did to me.

Yes, i was guilty as well. But if Chuks hadnt come to me, seduced me and told me lies about Jude, i would never have fallen for him. How was i even going to state that he drugged my drink?

Chuks was a monster and i hated him. He didnt deserve Chioma. Chioma was too nice for him. I cried in my heart whenever i thought about Chioma's facial expression the day she saw us making out at my apartment.

She didnt even know that our affair had lasted for two years. Two solid years and Nathan had already been born then. Even now, as i thought about it, i felt like killing myself.

Chichi had been nothing but a good friend to me. I also felt bad betraying the only one who truly loved me and whom i also loved in return.

How i wished we could just get back together and forget about all that happened in the past. It was so fustrating. I saw him everytime and i wept in my heart. I still loved this man.

Nathan deserved to get back with his father. How i wished i could get him to know Jude. How i wished he could get closer to Jude. He needed a father figure in his life. Maybe, if his father had been around, he wouldnt have turned into the spoilt child he was today.

I pondered on it for a while, then i pressed my intercom 'come to my office right now'

I hung up.

Not up to a minute later, my secretary was in my office.

'madam? You sent for me?'

'yes i did Jagugu. I need you to set up a meeting with Mrs Chioma Igho, the CEO of SpiritSensation Hotel & Suites. Let her know Mabel Imore of Imore Corporations would want to see her'

Even as i said so, my heart thumped. How would i face Chioma? Would she want to see me? What do i tell her.

I wiped my face with shaky palms.

'okay ma. When?' my secretary asked.

'today. By 2pm' my heart skipped.

Wasnt it too early? I shook my head. No, the earlier the better.

CHIOMA.

'Kainene, Chuka is still your father no matter what. All this your shakara shakara it will not work oo. He's still your father. He's your blodd. Your one and only father. You dont have two fathers oo Kainene. I did not sleep with two men in order to concieve you ooo'

My daughter rolled her eyes twirling her locks around her index finger 'mum, this is not my problem. You know what? You and your so called husband are selfish, you guys are heartless and greedy mum and i'm especially disappointed in you. You mum, we've been together for 24yrs, your husband was never there for me. But all of a sudden, your husband comes from nowhere and you choose him over me. Mark my words mum, listen and listen very carefully to me, i will leave your house the moment that man steps in as your husband. You're going to lose me mum, that you can be sure of'

'Kainene!'

She shrugged her shoulders carelessly 'i'll see you later mum' she stood up and bumped into a cleaner at the door.

'sorry ma'am' then she looked at me as Kainene exited the office 'ma'am, one Mabel Imore from Imore Corporation requested a meeting with you at 2pm. The manager said i should tell you...' she bowed slightly.

'Jesus Christ!' i sighed.

'ma'am are you alright?'

TBC

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2016

MABEL.

Sometimes, i just felt like seeing Chichi again. To just right all my wrongs. She was never going to understand what went down with Chuks several years ago. She was never going to understand what her husband did to me.

Yes, i was guilty as well. But if Chuks hadnt come to me, seduced me and told me lies about Jude, i would never have fallen for him. How was i even going to state that he drugged my drink?

Chuks was a monster and i hated him. He didnt deserve Chioma. Chioma was too nice for him. I cried in my heart whenever i thought about Chioma's facial expression the day she saw us making out at my apartment.

She didnt even know that our affair had lasted for two years. Two solid years and Nathan had already been born then. Even now, as i thought about it, i felt like killing myself.

Chichi had been nothing but a good friend to me. I also felt bad betraying the only one who truly loved me and whom i also loved in return.

How i wished we could just get back together and forget about all that happened in the past. It was so fustrating. I saw him everytime and i wept in my heart. I still loved this man.

Nathan deserved to get back with his father. How i wished i could get him to know Jude. How i wished he could get closer to Jude. He needed a father figure in his life. Maybe, if his father had been around, he wouldnt have turned into the spoilt child he was today.

I pondered on it for a while, then i pressed my intercom 'come to my office right now'

I hung up.

Not up to a minute later, my secretary was in my office.

'madam? You sent for me?'

'yes i did Jagugu. I need you to set up a meeting with Mrs Chioma Igho, the CEO of SpiritSensation Hotel & Suites. Let her know Mabel Imore of Imore Corporations would want to see her'

Even as i said so, my heart thumped. How would i face Chioma? Would she want to see me? What do i tell her.

I wiped my face with shaky palms.

'okay ma. When?' my secretary asked.

'today. By 2pm' my heart skipped.

Wasnt it too early? I shook my head. No, the earlier the better.

CHIOMA.

'Kainene, Chuka is still your father no matter what. All this your shakara shakara it will not work oo. He's still your father. He's your blodd. Your one and only father. You dont have two fathers oo Kainene. I did not sleep with two men in order to concieve you ooo'

My daughter rolled her eyes twirling her locks around her index finger 'mum, this is not my problem. You know what? You and your so called husband are selfish, you guys are heartless and greedy mum and i'm especially disappointed in you. You mum, we've been together for 24yrs, your husband was never there for me. But all of a sudden, your husband comes from nowhere and you choose him over me. Mark my words mum, listen and listen very carefully to me, i will leave your house the moment that man steps in as your husband. You're going to lose me mum, that you can be sure of'

'Kainene!'

She shrugged her shoulders carelessly 'i'll see you later mum' she stood up and bumped into a cleaner at the door.

'sorry ma'am' then she looked at me as Kainene exited the office 'ma'am, one Mabel Imore from Imore Corporation requested a meeting with you at 2pm. The manager said i should tell you...' she bowed slightly.

'Jesus Christ!' i sighed.

'madam are you alright?'

TBC

3 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
Angelliza

Baddchristy

y are you guys doin ds 2 me nw? Comment plss, its so nt fair wen u guys read witout commentin, its heartbreakin
Re: Red Ashes by ayoxelee(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2016
Chumzypinky:

This is Mr Ayoxelee repping sen Ayoxelee, tnkz for d dedication. The story is getting to d ghe ghen part, there's more between Mabel n Chucks than wat Chioma knw, hpe their issues wnt create another problem for Nathan in pursuit of Nene?

kip up d good work , u are just driving us from suspense to suspense .THUMBS UP
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
Sharryboo honey
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 9:06pm On Dec 19, 2016
ayoxelee:

This is Mr Ayoxelee repping sen Ayoxelee, tnkz for d dedication. The story is getting to d ghe ghen part, there's more between Mabel n Chucks than wat Chioma knw, hpe their issues wnt create another problem for Nathan in pursuit of Nene?

kip up d good work , u are just driving us from suspense to suspense .THUMBS UP
Tankz dear. Honestly, u're my manest man in ds thread. I love you more dan ani1 else *runs to hide so Ibullem doesnt c me*
Re: Red Ashes by kajsa08: 9:10pm On Dec 19, 2016
grin yaga
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 19, 2016
Chumzypinky:
Angelliza

Baddchristy

y are you guys doin ds 2 me nw? Comment plss, its so nt fair wen u guys read witout commentin, its heartbreakin
I was saving my comment till tomorrow because I was planning to start reading your story tomorrow morning
Re: Red Ashes by haleemwale(m): 9:49pm On Dec 19, 2016
Nice
Re: Red Ashes by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2016
So very sorry its coming late, yuu are doing an awesome job here hon....more ink to your pen
Re: Red Ashes by ibullem(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2016
Chumzypinky:
Me, ur favourite person?
Yea, for dedicating a WHOLE chapter to me
Re: Red Ashes by Qasaforlife(f): 10:35pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ghen ghen!!!! Chioma will surely have a hrt attack ooo. Chuks told her he was always seduced oo bt reverse is d case. Keep it up dear
Re: Red Ashes by Qasaforlife(f): 10:41pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ghen Ghen!!! Chioma will surely have a heart attack cos chucks said he was always seduced but it was d othere way round. Keep it up dear.
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 11:19pm On Dec 19, 2016
Baddchristy:

I was saving my comment till tomorrow because I was planning to start reading your story tomorrow morning
Ok
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
Soulminister

Girlyy

i'm sawin u guys oo. If u doesnt commented eh...
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 11:22pm On Dec 19, 2016
ibullem:

Yea, for dedicating a WHOLE chapter to me
lol
Re: Red Ashes by soulminister(m): 11:29pm On Dec 19, 2016
Chumzypinky:
Soulminister

Girlyy

i'm sawin u guys oo. If u doesnt commented eh...
grin
just keep on with the story. we shall see about that comment
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 11:31pm On Dec 19, 2016
BlizzydoDo:
So very sorry its coming late, yuu are doing an awesome job here hon....more ink to your pen
Nt 4gven
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 11:33pm On Dec 19, 2016
soulminister:

grin

just keep on with the story. we shall see about that comment
Ok so u dnt nid 2 comment abi? Oya nw, by d tym God go gv una holyghost fire knock eh...all of una go comot 4 ghostmode

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.