Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Red Ashes - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Ashes (594839 Views)

The Ashes Of Love / Analysing Dialogue In Red Ashes By Chumzypinky / Hearts In Ashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (122) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Ashes by mujybee(f): 10:09am On Jan 03, 2017
kainene n mabel

i really enjoyed mabel childishness
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Lol...hw much will you pay me for Nathan's POV

cry Dunno. Would be your number one fan!!! grin grin grin
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2017
1felix:
Nathan and nene
u ar only allowed 2 make 1 choice so please....1 choice...choose btw Nathan and Nene
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:40am On Jan 03, 2017
mujybee:
kainene n mabel

i really enjoyed mabel childishness
bae, u're allowed 2 make only 1 choice please...so choose btw Mabel and Kainene
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2017
Floxyluv:

cry Dunno. Would be your number one fan!!! grin grin grin

Oya choose urs sharpaly. Which person's POV does u wanted to reading?
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2017
U c dos group of pple viewing...the likes of Triplemmm3, Michelle55 (ah! Babe, i've nt seen u since dis new year oo), Amyvals, u guys should choose d 1 u want sharpaly as e dey hot
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2017
Xaviercasmir (Kaka's luv), Dahmine (the lazy girl) Iwakacome (periodical commenter) Tessyhorlar (neva seen dis 1 b4) U guys should choose wic person's POV u wnt 2 read
Re: Red Ashes by amyvals(f): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2017
Amyvals, u guys should choose d 1 u want sharpaly as e dey hot[/quote] Nathan oo, three updates should be Nathan's POV...heheheh
Re: Red Ashes by Michelle55: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2017
Chumzypinky:
U c dos group of pple viewing...the likes of Triplemmm3, Michelle55 (ah! Babe, i've nt seen u since dis new year oo), Amyvals, u guys should choose d 1 u want sharpaly as e dey hot
lolzz,anty mi..how s u? I jst dey read d story 4rm my pawpaw tree sha.ermmm,na kainene tori dey totori me pass
Re: Red Ashes by kajsa08: 10:48am On Jan 03, 2017
hmmmm, I'll pick Nathan because he'll lead me to 1. Mabel 2. Claire 3. kaka 4. Claire's mum. n 5. kaka's mum....
in my opinion, Nathan is d centre of d story. ...
Re: Red Ashes by triplemmm3(f): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2017
Chumzypinky:
LOlz ,chumzypinky me i prefer to hear from Nathan pov
Re: Red Ashes by iiru: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2017
nathan
Re: Red Ashes by mujybee(f): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2017
Chumzypinky:

bae, u're allowed 2 make only 1 choice please...so choose btw Mabel and Kainene

mabel mabel mabel mabel mabel
Re: Red Ashes by majoie: 11:14am On Jan 03, 2017
Nathan mama
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2017
Michelle55:
lolzz,anty mi..how s u? I jst dey read d story 4rm my pawpaw tree sha.ermmm,na kainene tori dey totori me pass
my pikin, abeg help me count wic 1 plenty pass (the votes) Me sef don confuse as i dey here so.

Sha na Nathan, Kainene and Mabel dey lead... I no even knw d 1 wey plenty pass, abeg help me check
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 03, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Nathan's!!!
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 03, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Nathan's!!!
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 11:46am On Jan 03, 2017
Ok, frm d alredi casted votes, it is seen dat Nathan has a total of 6votes, Mabel, 3votes, Kainene/Claire also hs 3votes...but we are still counting, lets see who has more votes b4 3pm. Thanks pals
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 11:47am On Jan 03, 2017
Winters22 Kkoreday, pls cast ur votes...
Re: Red Ashes by Winters22: 11:49am On Jan 03, 2017
Nne, nyelu anyi nke Nathan biko..... lets hear frim the horse's mouth how he feels being served his own mericine
Re: Red Ashes by iwakacome: 11:52am On Jan 03, 2017
good morning ma'am. Nathan pls
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jagugu88li... Waitin 4 u 2 cast ur votes. Evn u MzzAmiable
Re: Red Ashes by ladyverere(f): 12:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nathan's.
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 12:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
NATHAN.

I stared at the stick of cigarette in my hand and hated myself. For the first time in my life i was beginning to think about how messed up my life actually was.

I dragged in the cigarette then puffed out thick smoke.

Its been long since i did this...that is smoke. Not with Kainene in my life. She wasnt with me every moment of the day but whenever the urge came upon me to smoke, i only had to remember her. Her smiles, her words, her sexy booty, voluminous to say, then her harshness and i lose the urge to smoke.

But today, even though i hated myself for smoking, i just had to. It was all i could do to subside the pain i felt within me.

I had left the hospital already and i headed home. Tears were actually pouring from my eyes as i drove. I could never have believed that a time could come when i would feel so much pained.

The fact that my new mother actually hated me was heartbreaking and i was beginning to wonder if my mother and i could ever become close.

I had been the one hurting my old mum but my new mum was all out to pay me back in my own coin.

It was all my fault. I had hated my mum for nothing in the past. I hadnt stopped to think about her at all. I hadnt stopped to think that she did what she did to give me a better life. I hadnt stopped to think about how she felt about her wayward son. I had just wanted to make her feel pained. To make her feel how it felt to be abandoned and neglected the same way she neglected me for those randy old men.

But i was wrong!

And now, she was paying me back. It was already painful that my own mum couldnt recognise me but the fact that she already hated me was worse. To think she was already taking Kainene as her own daughter! But me? Her enemy.

Tears fell from my eyes. I lighted another cigarette.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that i hadnt even heard someone enter my room. And when i finally noticed, i saw it was Kainene.

I was surprised 'i...werent you supposed to be at the hospital?'

'i should be asking you that question Nathaniel Imore...' her hands were akimbo underneath those busts...those might gigantic busts...i imagined how it would taste, if my hand would be able to cover it. A small smile curved at the corner of my lips.

'you pervert!' she landed a small knock on my head 'what are you looking at? And...' then she saw the cigarette i had tried hiding when i noticed her presence in the room 'Nathan?'

'i'm sorry...' i quickly threw it into the ashtray 'Nene, pardon me. It was a mistake...'

'a mistake?' she scoffed 'sometimes i wonder what i'm actually doing with you...seriously...what do you gain from this incessant smoking of yours for bleeps sake!!'

'i was frustrated thats why...'

'and you took out your fustration on a cigarette? Anyways, i'm sorry. I should never have disturbed...' she started walking away.

I jumped up from the bed, held her hands and feeling like an ass.

I moved forward and pecked her forehead 'Nene, i'm sorry. I'm sorry. It wont happen again. I promise i'm going to stop smoking very soon. Just give me time'

'Nathan...'

I covered my lips with hers. She stiffened. I wrapped my hand around her waist. I sucked on her lower lip. Then she slowly responded. She wrapped her hand around my neck and kissed me.

I pulled her closer and she moaned.

I gently laid her on the bed, with me on top. We continued kissing, her eyes tightly shut.

Then my hands moved...it raised her gown up till it was above her thighs. I gasped at the sight of her black thong. I'd always had a fetish for black thongs.

My hands continued till it was playing with her pvssy. I rubbed her clit through her panties and she moaned. She hadnt even tried to stop me.

My other hand grabbed her ample breasts and she broke the kiss in order to moan, i covered her lips again.

I'd never been this slow with a girl. I just tear off your clothes and in i go, fucking you till i cvm. But with Kainene, i wanted it slow. I wanted to savor the feeling.

I raised her up and took of her gown, we maintained eye contact at that time. Then i kissed her again and she moaned. I unclasped her bra, marvelled at the sight of her pointed tips and dark areola, then i lowered my lips on them, sucking and biting. She moaned holding my head in place while i rubbed her clit. I tried forcing a finger in but it wouldnt move.

I slowly took of her panties. Then i stopped and looked at her 'Nene, do you want this?'

She nodded.

'i love you Nene, are you sure about this?'

'i love you too. I'm sure about this Nath. But please, be gentle, i'm a...i'm a virgin'

I froze that instant. I'd never had a virgin my whole life.

Penetrating her proved really difficult especially with her cries that really pained my heart.

By the time we were done, and by the time, i saw the blood on the bedsheet. I made a promise to myself. The only thing that was going to tear Kainene and i apart was death.

I promised her that. We made love two more times that day.

TBC

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Red Ashes by Winters22: 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
aww.... touching story....
Re: Red Ashes by mujybee(f): 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
shocked dat kept me wowing lolz
hope Nathan will keep to those promises cos dat wat most guyz wil say
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
I'm seeing people dropping names and I'm lost.......still looking for the question
Re: Red Ashes by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
Claire

Chai this girl had surrendered.....Kaka my boss come see ooo, she shared the forbidden fruit.

Nathan please just invite Jolade over, do whatever you want with her but make sure Miss High Horse here sees the two of you, then go back to her again. See if she (Claire) will break up with Nathan as she always expects a person to be crucified for any wrong doing.

#LongLiveKaka

2 Likes

Re: Red Ashes by sommyqueency(f): 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
waooow.. am soooo loving this story. pls Nath, don't break nene's heart
Re: Red Ashes by Blokifen(f): 3:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
Chumzypinky:
Lol...an update u'll get rite away dearie
Thant tue!
Re: Red Ashes by chara019: 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
undecided
I actually thought Nath was an irresponsible fellow,didn't much like him,so him fit get sense like this,I hope he sticks to his promise with Nene

Nene e have jam person,thought she was forming superwoman.

Nice one ma'am chumzy,loving it all the way.muaaaah!!!

#teamNeNe
Re: Red Ashes by Chumzypinky(f): 3:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
So wic Pov cums next guys??

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (122) (Reply)

Beauty And The Mechanic / The Devil Wears Okrika / All In A Circle.....(A crime story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.