Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,188 members, 7,811,479 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack (18287 Views)

Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere / Watch How A Man Builds A Working 3.5mm Headphone Jack Into His Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by DriveByKiller: 11:44am On Dec 08, 2016
ollah1:

[b]
So when one doesn't agree with you on Apple then he is over fixated. Pig. Are you blind? I said android and it's OEMS or Samsung isn't an android OEM anymore? Do you know the number of things Google herself bakes into Android which first debuted on Touchwiz? You are just an uneducated buffon . Why shouldn't I mention Chinese phones? Aren't they Android OEMS? Didn't LG , Sony and HTC release phones with home buttons? HTC and Sony still do till date but can't say much about LG but nonentity like you thinks it's only Samsung. By your logic Apple is founder of home buttons on phones? Lol. I mention Microsoft to school you who thinks Apple is the chief innovator of everything.

You must be hurting wildly grin It is either you received a corrupted copy of your father's DNA due to your mother's dirty hygiene , or his genes were as inferior as a chacma baboon if you're this logically deficient and uncommonly stupid. grin I will hurt you real bad by the time I'm through with you. Let your lesson begin:

Both HTC and LG only made one or a couple of phones with the home key button as an experiment or one-off and not as the rule or standard design of thier products unlike Samsung who made it a default trademark design

. Again saying Apple copies android is different from apple copying Samsung because it is all about patent and only one can sue in terms of infringement of the patent or even own the patent. See how moronic you are?

Your father should have used your fees to rear pigs and rabbits and make far more profit than a plonker like you can ever yield the old man.

You're what I call a budding illiterate.

ollah1:

Wow. You are a clown even clowns would deny. You called Apple a self sufficient company. Wow!! Mention one thing. I mean just ONE thing Apple produces besides the software. The only thing Samsung replies on Google for is Android. Everything else in a Samsung phone is produced by THEM. An unschooled person like you thinks Apple is the Mr do it all.
My Samsung galaxy Note 4 camera lense is made by Sony , it's chipset is made by Qualcomm , a US company. And they are one of the key components that makes the phone tick.

If your father donated you to the Nigerian army to be used as a human shield to fight and defeat boko haram, your birth would still be a waste, You should have flowed away into oblivion as part of your mother's dirty monthly menses instead of coming to life to fulfill the cuss on your family placed by your father's creditors.

You crying yet? I have only just begun.

ollah1:

Buffoon, please stop making me laugh. Don't make others reading this comments see you are a pig. You failed from the day you were conceived. What's the similarities between S6 and iphone 6. IPhone 6 is a blatant rip off of HTC one M7 ( or I shouldn't mention HTC too). Samsung has been putting Apples iphones design to dust from the S6. How does the S7, S7 Edge and Note 7 look any similar to iPhone 6 series and 7? The galaxies are beauties to behold while the iPhones 6 series and 7 and just fugly phones which Apple themselves accept hence the CD Jony Ive been stripped off this position but a delusioned hedgehog, prickly faced, dysfunctional slowpoke like you sees Apple a god

[/b]

And HTC 7 and 8 have been existing but Samsung saw no need to introduce removable battery, curved display until Apple did it? I read your earlier posts on this thread and only one summation is conclusive: you're Apple obsessed.

Was your mother given an iPhone to abandon your libertine father? Your brain is functioning like a faulty septic tank and your emotions are like that of a hoe forced to do anal sex with a platyrrhinian-monkey.

Your Chromosome is a fake copy of a mountain bonobo-chimpanzee and your brain is an imitation copy of android OS like Chinese refurbished phones.

Your entire human value should be measured with the value of a premature ape.

Now get out of my cyber space, you Castaway Google thief.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by DriveByKiller: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
@ Ollah1, since you have shown yourself to be unreceptive to wisdom and display a glaring sign of common sense deficiency, I have elected not to debate with you any more. Any brash from you, I will send you where your father should have eons ago if only he could predict how you'll end up, inside his pit toilet as a wanked off spérm

1 Like

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
DriveByKiller:

You must be hurting wildly grin It is either you received a corrupted copy of your father's DNA due to your mother's dirty hygiene , or his genes were as inferior as a chacma baboon if you're this logically deficient and uncommonly stupid. grin I will hurt you real bad by the time I'm through with you. Let your lesson begin:

Both HTC and LG only made one or a couple of phones with the home key button as an experiment or one-off and not as the rule or standard design of thier products unlike Samsung who made it a default trademark design

. Again saying Apple copies android is different from apple copying Samsung because it is all about patent and only one can sue in terms of infringement of the patent or even own the patent. See how moronic you are?

Your father should have used your fees to rear pigs and rabbits and make far more profit than a plonker like you can ever yield the old man.

You're what I call a budding illiterate.

My Samsung galaxy Note 4 camera lense is made by Sony , it's chipset is made by Qualcomm , a US company. And they are one of the key components that makes the phone tick.

If your father donated you to the Nigerian army to be used as a human shield to fight and defeat boko haram, your birth would still be a waste, You should have flowed away into oblivion as part of your mother's dirty monthly menses instead of coming to life to fulfill the cuss on your family placed by your father's creditors.

You crying yet? I have only just begun.

And HTC 7 and 8 have been existing but Samsung saw no need to introduce removable battery, curved display? I read your earlier posts on this thread and only one summation is conclusive: you're Apple obsessed.

Was your mother given an iPhone to abandon your libertine father? Your brain is functioning like a faulty septic tank and your emotions are like that of a hoe forced to do anal sex with a platyrrhinian-monkey.

Your Chromosome is a fake copy of a mountain bonobo-chimpanzee and your brain is an imitation copy of android OS like Chinese refurbished phones.

Your entire human value should be measured with the value of a premature ape.

Now get out of my cyber space, you Castaway Google thief.

The world mourned the day you shared it's lithosphere with billing of other humans. A pitiful waste of space is who you are. A thread was created for people to learn but bastardo like you turned it upside down but I know the reason you did that. It's simply cos you have run outta ammos. This is supposed to be an educative thread but you've got nothing up your sleeves anymore then you resorted to curses. I asked a simple question yet you can't answer it. MENTION ONE THING APPLE PRODUCES BESIDES THEIR SOFTWARES? You simply can't yet a Samsung obsessed nitwit like you is throwing jabs at them.

There are millions of note 4 out there with Exynos chipset and Isocell lenses all produced by Samsung. In house of Samsung they do everything including software(Tizen). If I'm obsessed about Apple I wouldnt have given them to a green thumb regarding their iMacs when I had a conversation earlier with a Microsoft fan. It well well devoid of curses. But a worthless offspring of a hand job for a naira whoring midget like you turned it upside down. There's absolutely nothing to learn In your comments cos it's full of negative words.

Initially you said Samsung is the only OEM that produces phones with home buttons but HTC and LG did it as experiments even when it lasted for years till this day. You need re orientation.

Curved display was started by who? Frankly, I hope you get gang raped by drugged chimpanzees so you write good comments devoid of curses in order for outsiders to learn. There's no single line in your comment that make any sense. It's opened to anyone. Please if you are reading this messages. I would appreciate it if you can highlight a single line where this brainless buffon make any sense or is in line with the topic.

May your resting place be in a deserted swamp! May juvenile shrimps feed on your corpse! May beavers build dams with your dismembered bones! The last thing you see before you die would be a tree branch piercing your heart.

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by DriveByKiller: 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
ollah1:

The world mourned the day you shared it's lithosphere with billing of other humans. A pitiful waste of space is who you are. A thread was created for people to learn but bastardo like you turned it upside down but I know the reason you did that. It's simply cos you have run outta ammos. This is supposed to be an educative thread but you've got nothing up your sleeves anymore then you resorted to curses. I asked a simple question yet you can't answer it. MENTION ONE THING APPLE PRODUCES BESIDES THEIR SOFTWARES? You simply can't yet a Samsung obsessed nitwit like you is throwing jabs at them.

There are millions of note 4 out there with Exynos chipset and Isocell lenses all produced by Samsung. In house of Samsung they do everything including software(Tizen). If I'm obsessed about Apple I wouldnt have given them to a green thumb regarding their iMacs when I had a conversation earlier with a Microsoft fan. It well well devoid of curses. But a worthless offspring of a hand job for a naira whoring midget like you turned it upside down. There's absolutely nothing to learn In your comments cos it's full of negative words.

Initially you said Samsung is the only OEM that produces phones with home buttons but HTC and LG did it as experiments even when it lasted for years till this day. You need re orientation.

Curved display was started by who? Frankly, I hope you get gang raped by drugged chimpanzees so you write good comments devoid of curses in order for outsiders to learn. There's no single line in your comment that make any sense. It's opened to anyone. Please if you are reading this messages. I would appreciate it if you can highlight a single line where this brainless buffon make any sense or is in line with the topic.

May your resting place be in a deserted swamp! May juvenile shrimps feed on your corpse! May beavers build dams with your dismembered bones! The last thing you see before you die would be a tree branch piercing your heart.

Playing the victim now, are you? Next time don't jump into people's e-path with a trailer load of ignorance and unique stupidity.

You confused Android with its OEMs. You deliberately blinded yourself to the truth. No galaxy Note 4 has cameras not made by Sony.

You're just a tiny fleck of insignificance ranting on the internet like a wrongly programmed malware. Bourgeoning idiøts like you always rush to the internet to teach what they haven't finished learning from Google.

Your mother must the psychoneurotic T.B Joshua has given a permanent residency at SCOAN ? That madness has started to manifest in you. Lunatic roaming the internet unhinged.

Fullblown retaard!

1 Like

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by Ofemmanu1: 12:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
Freciprocal:

Still trying to understand u... better still type in igbo, I would understand! cool
Blame my bb for the typho, s7 is better than iphone.
Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by Freciprocal: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ofemmanu1:

Blame my bb for the typho, s7 is better than iphone.

I don't use either Bro... Team BlackBerry all the way grin
Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by DriveByKiller: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2016
ollah1:

kramfonos:

May your resting place be in a deserted swamp! May juvenile shrimps feed on your corpse! May beavers build dams with your dismembered bones! The last thing you see before you die would be a tree branch piercing your heart!.

And you are busy stealing disses from Nairaland from no other person than my own buddy, ThesonofMark, just as you're a stealing mobile phrases you don't even understand. grin

Your father's kleptomaniac genes are truly alive in you. Shame. Son of an underbred thief!!!

Kay, ThesonofMark come see a slimy plonker stealing your disses to face his god.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by Ofemmanu1: 12:36pm On Dec 08, 2016
Freciprocal:

I don't use either Bro... Team BlackBerry all the way grin
Enjoyy
Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by lezz(m): 12:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
Been wasting my time debating with a serial plagiarist and and art-thief. The internet can be misleading.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
DriveByKiller:
Playing the victim now, are you? Next time don't jump into people's e-path with a trailer load of ignorance and unique stupidity.

You confused Android with its OEMs. You deliberately blinded yourself to the truth. No galaxy Note 4 has cameras not made by Sony.

You're just a tiny fleck of insignificance ranting on the internet like a wrongly programmed malware. Bourgeoning idiøts like you always rush to the internet to teach what they haven't finished learning from Google.

Your mother must the psychoneurotic T.B Joshua has given a permanent residency at SCOAN ? That madness has started to manifest in you. Lunatic roaming the internet unhinged.

Fullblown retaard!

Play what victim? I simply stated the fact. You've proved me right once again. There are 5 lines in your comments and not one single line make any sense.

Initially you said all Note 4s has internals outside Samsung but thanks to my schooling. You now know some has Samsung internals but the ignorance and stupidity in knows no bound. The Exynos versions of the Note 4 uses isocell lenses. You are still running in circles. Curses and curses with nothing to talk about. You shouldn't be in this section at all cos you've got nothing in your head. So many inconsistencies in your comments.
Highlight where I confused Android with its OEMS? I know you wouldn't answer the same way you've avoided answering my question. This is the 3rd time. What does Apple produces besides the softwares?

Your arguments is devoid of sound reasoning and fraught with sentiments and illogicality. Only a full grown paedophile, God forsaken, frustrated, manner less boy who has exchanged common sense for a pair of slippers does that.

You should pay your tithes and royalties to me

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by JoeBlocks(m): 12:45pm On Dec 08, 2016
DriveByKiller:

And you are busy stealing disses from Nairaland from no other person than my own buddy, ThesonofMark, just as you're a stealing mobile phrases you don't even understand. grin

Your father's kleptomaniac genes are truly alive in you. Shame. Son of an underbred thief!!!

Kay, ThesonofMark come see a slimy plonker stealing your disses to face his god.
Busted!!!!. cheesy grin That dude deserve to have his scalp removed.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by lezz(m): 12:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
ollah1:

Play what victim? I simply stated the fact. You've proved me right once again. There are 5 lines in your comments and not one single line make any sense.

Initially you said all Note 4s has internals outside Samsung but thanks to my schooling. You are know some has Samsung internals but the ignorance and stupidity in knows no bound. The Exynos versions of the Note 4 uses isocell lenses. You are still running in circles. Curses and curses with nothing to talk about. You shouldn't be in this section at all cos you've got nothing in your head. So many inconsistencies in your comments.
Highlight where I confused Android with its OEMS? I know you wouldn't answer the same way you've avoided answering my question. This is the 3rd time. What does Apple produces besides the softwares?

Your arguments is devoid of sound reasoning and fraught with sentiments and illogicality. Only a full grown paedophile, God forsaken, frustrated, manner less boy who has exchanged common sense for a pair of slippers does that.

Please vamoose, let me interact with originals. You're as fake as an adulterated diesel from Bayelsa.

It takes you 30 minutes to run to the internet to steal disses from ThesonofMark and GSM phrases you can't even comprehend.

The internet must be where you hide your real life's deficiencies.

It's been a wonderful day with you. And I will request you don't quote back as I don't deal with shameless, slimy imposters and plagiarists.

So long, nooby.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by lezz(m): 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Busted!!!!. cheesy grin That dude deserve to have his scalp removed.
man, shameless thieves everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by JoeBlocks(m): 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
ollah1:

Initially you said all Note 4s has internals outside Samsung but thanks to my schooling. You now know some has Samsung internals but the ignorance and stupidity in knows no bound. The Exynos versions of the Note 4 uses isocell lenses. You are still running in circles. Curses and curses with nothing to talk about. You shouldn't be in this section at all cos you've got nothing in your head. So many inconsistencies in your comments.

Pardon me, it's time to bow out with shame. You've been caught stealing diss lines.

Stop trying to sound smug, will you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by JoeBlocks(m): 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
lezz:
grin

1 Like

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by BurningBlade: 12:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
lezz:
The dolt is still spewing thrash I believe.

it's time to e-murder him and incinerate his already decaying corpse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by lezz(m): 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:
grin
Man, these kids on nairaland never cease to amaze. The lad has no decorum or pride or even root knowledge to begin with .

Just ranting on the internet about what he doesn't know. When you quote him, he disappears from the viewers section and runs into Google copying conflicting posts and posting them with glee. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by lezz(m): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Pardon me, it's time to bow out with shame. You've been caught stealing diss lines.

He doesn't have the capacity to feel shame unfortunately. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by JoeBlocks(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2016
lezz:
Man, this kids on nairaland never cease to amaze. The lad has no decorum or price or even root knowledge to begin with .

Just ranting on the internet about what he doesn't know. When you quote him, he disappears from the viewers section and runs into Google copying conflicting posts and posting them with glee. grin
It's all in their lame game to sound intelligent, forgetting, intelligence isn't brilliance. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:

what shame? I stressed my comments on intellectual lines where outsides can learn. Was the discuss about disses or intellectual comments? I have schooled him on what he doesn't know yet he claims to have it with him.
Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by lezz(m): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
BurningBlade:
The dolt is still spewing thrash I believe.

it's time to e-murder him and incinerate his already decaying corpse.
I have been murdering him with drive by killer. cheesy A plagiarist and art thief to me is worst than a gay. I don't touch them grin

1 Like

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by ceejay4real(m): 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2016
Freciprocal:
Now we know who copies who grin

Copying is allowed in life. Especially of good things, ideas, practices and standards. So gat some chill bro!
Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
lezz:
Please vamoose, let me interact with originals. You're as fake as an adulterated diesel from Bayelsa.

It takes you 30 minutes to run to the internet to steal disses and GSM phrases you can't even comprehend.

The internet must be where you hide your real life's deficiencies.

It's been a wonderful day with you. And I will request you don't quote back as I don't deal with shameless, slimy imposters and plagiarists.

So long, nooby.

Typical of you. I asked two questions but couldn't answer any but rant all day long.
Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by lezz(m): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:
It's all in their lame game to sound intelligent, forgetting, intelligence isn't brilliance. grin
What's the point in scoring fake endorsement online with stolen lines and Google copy and paste when your real life is a failure.

Kids and inferiority complex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by JoeBlocks(m): 12:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
ollah1:

what shame? I stressed my comments on intellectual lines where outsides can learn. Was the discuss about disses or intellectual comments? I have schooled him on what he doesn't know yet he claims to have it with him.
The discuss is about you being original, which of course you weren't.

You stole a thought, an idea, now that's just plain right buffoonery.

The intellect you displayed weren't yours, bro. It was stolen from someone else. So I wonder why you're still sounding smug?

Last I check, there's a rule here against plagiarising.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by JoeBlocks(m): 12:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
ceejay4real:

Copying is allowed in life. Especially of good things, ideas, practices and standards. So gat some chill bro!
Yes its allowed. That's why when you copy you give credit to whom you copied from.

People have lost their carriers because of copying, hope you know this?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by lezz(m): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:

The intellect you displayed weren't yours, bro. It was stolen from someone else. So I wonder why you're still sounding smug?

I asked the dude not to quote me and he's still crowding my mention. grin

He was stealing lines and contradicting himself at the same time. Dude knows nothing about phones until I lectured him free of charge them he scurried to Google and still came back dumber than he was before he left. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:

What does sounding original has to do with Samsung copies Apple and vice versa?
What does sounding original has to do with Samsung producing phones with internals from outsiders ex note 4

The intellect I displayed is rightfully mine cos I schooled him on what he doesn't know. From curved display to parts made by Samsung to Apple not producing anything besides Software et al.
Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by BurningBlade: 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
lezz:
I have been murdering him with drive by killer. cheesy A plagiarist and art thief to me is worst than a gay. I don't touch them grin
It's such a shame, that not only the nigerian society is polluted with thieves, the internet is now also a place where thieves thief at will.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
lezz:
I asked the dude not to quote me and he's still crowding my mention. grin

He was stealing lines and contradicting himself at the same time. Dude knows nothing about phones until I lectured him free of charge them he scurried to Google and still came back dumber than he was before he left. grin grin

Tell me just ons thing you schooled me on. I mean just ONE thing and I will tell 5 that I schooled you on. Don't chickened out like you have been doing covering them with curses

I repeat myself. TELL ONE JUST ONE THING YOU SCHOOLED ME ON PHONES. Just ONE.

I will tell you 5.

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by lezz(m): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
BurningBlade:
It's such a shame, that not only the nigerian society is polluted with thieves, the internet is now also a place where thieves thief at will.
I tell you,bro, the loss of a sense of shame is the root cause of all vices.

Because pride stops a man from doing some base crime. But remove shame and you have people stooping low to score any type of point.

When someone on the internet can't type from his head with all the time he has, you don't need a prophet to know such a person is a slobbering dullard in real life. grin

He doesn't know I have been in the game long. Check the time intervals of our posts and see he takes far longer time. I simply knew he was outsourcing his comebacks . Bwahahahahaha.

Thieves and phoneys everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by JoeBlocks(m): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
ollah1:

What does sounding original has to do with Samsung copies Apple and vice versa?
What does sounding original has to do with Samsung producing phones with internals from outsiders ex note 4

The intellect I displayed is rightfully mine cos I schooled him on what he doesn't know. From curved display to parts made by Samsung to Apple not producing anything besides Software et al.

Stop sounding like an intelligent oaf, will you? Who's talking about smart phones here, mister?

You took an idea that clearly doesn't belong to you, one that speaks volume with intelligence way better than yours, and you used it without giving reference to the idea of the thought!

Now that's where you faulted, in your attempt to diss Lezz, you broke and stole a diss. That's the bone of contention, not the lousy loathsome ideas you spewed about smartphones.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Smart Ways To Stop Thieves From Using Your Mobile Phone / Mtn New Time Data Bundle. / 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.