Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack (18286 Views)

Tiktok Responds To Trump: We Are Not Going Anywhere / Watch How A Man Builds A Working 3.5mm Headphone Jack Into His Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Stop sounding like an intelligent oaf, will you? Who's talking about smart phones here, mister?

You took an idea that clearly doesn't belong to you, one that speaks volume with intelligence way better than yours, and you used it without giving reference to the idea of the thought! Now that's where you faulted, in your attempt to diss Lezz, you broke a stole a diss. That's the bone of contention, not the lousy loathsome ideas you spewed about smartphones.

What's the purpose of this thread? What section is the thread existing on? Stop sounding intelligent. Rappers who disses even uses other Rappers lines.

This thread is about smartphones.
Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by BurningBlade: 1:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
lezz:
I tell you,bro, the loss of a sense of shame is the root cause of all vices.

Because pride stops a man from doing some base crime. But remove shame and you have people stooping low to score any type of point.

When someone on the internet can't type from his head with all the time he has, you don't need a prophet to know such a person is a slobbering dullard in real life. grin

He doesn't know I have been in the game long. Check the time intervals of our posts and see he takes far longer time. I simple knew he was outsourcing his comebacks . Bwahahahahaha.

Thieves and phoneys everywhere
The perennial plagiarist is still forcefully trying to shade the log of shame in his myopic eyes.

I'm still waiting for him to own up to his thieving self else i'll take him to the place where thieves collide and dine in their wine of theft and lack of remorse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by lezz(m): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Stop sounding like an intelligent oaf, will you? Who's talking about smart phones here, mister?

You took an idea that clearly doesn't belong to you, one that speaks volume with intelligence way better than yours, and you used it without giving reference to the idea of the thought!

Now that's where you faulted, in your attempt to diss Lez.z, you broke and stole a diss. That's the bone of contention, not the lousy loathsome ideas you spewed about smartphones.

He defaulted everywhere, bro. Dude claims Samsung manufactures everything in their phones except the OS. I told him my Note4's camera is made by Sony and its chipset by America.

And the dude ran to Google to tell me there are some Note4 that uses Samsung's homegrown Exyno chipset.

Now how does that negate the fact that an American and Japanese company still produce the camera and chips?

If he weren't raping and robbing from Google, he won't have tried to argue that .....then when I text-jousted him, he ran again to copy disses from Kay like he copied GSM phrases from Google.

Man, I done tire for Nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by JoeBlocks(m): 1:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
ollah1:

What's the purpose of this thread? What section is the thread existing on? Stop sounding intelligent. Rappers who disses even uses other Rappers lines.

This thread is about smartphones.
If the purpose of this thread is about smartphones, why tha hell did you steal that diss line from kramfonos?

Don't you know you sound like a thief caught with his hand inside the cookie jar? That's the clearest and simplest example I can give you cos it seem the phone you're using to type the inane nonsense you're typing is 100 times smarter than you.

And rappers who steal disses in the rap section are given one year ban. Even in real life, they're shamed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:
If the purpose of this thread is about smartphones, why tha hell did you steal that diss line from kramfonos?

Don't you know you sound like a thief caught with his hand inside the cookie jar? That's the clearest and simplest example I can give you cos it seem the phone you're using to type the inane nonsense you're typing is 100 times smarter than you.

And rappers who steal disses in the rap section are given one year ban. Even in real life, they're shamed.

How many monikers do you have? Only you have used different monikers to reply me here. Only you have liked your comments. I can see how jobless you are.
Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by JoeBlocks(m): 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
lezz:
He defaulted everywhere, bro. Dude claims Samsung manufactures everything in their phones except the OS. I told him my Note4's camera is made by Sony and its chipset by America.

And the dude ran to Google to tell me there are some Note4 that uses Samsung's homegrown Exyno chipset.

Now how does that negate the fact that an American and Japanese company still produce the camera and chips?

If he weren't raping and robbing from Google, he won't have tried to argue that .....then when I text-jousted him. He ran again to copy disses from Kay like he copied GSM phrases from Google.

Man, I done tire for Nairaland.
Honestly, this place is like the nigerian society, it breeds un intellectual cretins and all manner of lying, thieving sleaze bags who know no shame, not in the least bit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by lezz(m): 1:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
BurningBlade:
The perennial plagiarist is still forcefully trying to shade the log of shame in his myopic eyes.

I'm still waiting for him to own up to his thieving self else i'll take him to the place where thieves collide and dine in their wine of theft and lack of remorse.
They never own up. And he's talking about rappers copying lines. Can you tell that fool one diss thief in Nairaland got 6 months ban for copying lines (biting) in rap section? LWKMD!

2 Likes

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by JoeBlocks(m): 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
ollah1:

How many monikers do you have? Only you have used different monikers to reply me here. Only you have liked your comments. I can see how jobless you are.
Focus on what we're saying, you redundant thief and stop trying to digress like a disgraced PDP politician.

How is my monikers any concern of what we're saying here? And how does 'likes' affect your empty brain case?

Focus once again, else I'll tear you from limb to limb and leave you to the vultures who'll devour your stinking plagiarising oozing corpse.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by lezz(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Honestly, this place is like the nigerian society, it breeds un intellectual cretins and all manner of lying, thieving sleaze bags who know no shame, not in the least bit.
They think everyone they meet in FP is a rookie or casual Nairalander grin

Latest flagship of Samsung still cary the Sony camera under their hood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by lezz(m): 1:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Focus on what we're saying, you redundant thief and stop trying to digress like a disgraced PDP politician.

How is my monikers any concern of what we're saying here? And how does 'likes' affect your empty brain case?

Focus once again, else I'll tear you from limb to limb and leave you to the vultures who'll devour your stinking plagiarising oozing corpse.
Damn!! That's harsh grin

2 Likes

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:

I asked you questions I will respond to you only when you answered them.

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by JoeBlocks(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
ollah1:

I asked you questions I will respond to you only when you answered them.

Since you're not prone to answer me when I asked you to own up to your plagiarising self reeking bastardize mental faculty, I wonder why I should even indulge you, a disgraced plagiairst with a reply.

Brother please, take your head and bury it inside that rectum that emits miasma ten times more than what your brain can process.

Ignoramous.

2 Likes

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Since you're not prone to answer me when I asked you to own up to your plagiarising self reeking bastardize mental faculty, I wonder why I should even indulge you, a disgraced plagiairst with a reply.

Brother please, take your head and bury it inside that rectum that emits miasma ten times more than what your brain can process.

Ignoramous.

How many monikers do you have? I bet you are so jobless thag Nairaland is where you spend your whole life no wonder you said it took me time to respond to messages. It's cos I've got a life.

Answer what I asked you. It's so simple. Don't cover them with your negative replies. Lol

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by ceejay4real(m): 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Yes its allowed. That's why when you copy you give credit to whom you copied from.

People have lost their carriers because of copying, hope you know this?.

Copying is not tantamount to plagiarism. Especially in the technology world, a lot of copying of innovation goes on but the application or finishing most likely would be unique. From military technology to space tech there's a lot of copying going on! I hope I have educated you a little. Cheers bro

1 Like

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by postmann: 1:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
ollah1:

Stop hallucinating. Joeblocks is different from your initial persecutor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by BurningBlade: 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
lezz:
They never own up. And he's talking about rappers copying lines. Can you tell that fool one diss thief in Nairaland got 6 months ban for copying lines (biting) in rap section? LWKMD!
Actually, he was given a one year ban off the rap section.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
postmann:

Stop hallucinating. Joeblocks is different from your initial ppersecuor.

Blind to see where I asked the question of the number of monikers he has.
Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by lezz(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2016
BurningBlade:
Actually, he was given a one year ban off the rap section.
1 year!!! That's a record! grin

2 Likes

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by JoeBlocks(m): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
ceejay4real:

Copying is not tantamount to plagiarism. Especially in the technology world, a lot of copying of innovation goes on but the application or finishing most likely would be unique. From military technology to space tech there's a lot of copying going on! I hope I have educated you a little. Cheers bro
Is this the technology world? We're talking full blown copy and paste here as it apply to written texts.

Not that I even expect you to even understand the difference. You so seek to sound intelligent to your own detriment of sounding short, uneducated, myopic and of course, shallow minded.

First educate yourself cos an ignoramous like you can, and will never educate me and anyone associated to me.

Now piss off and don't come back!. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by lezz(m): 1:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
postmann:

Stop hallucinating. Joeblocks is different from your initial persecutor.
Everyone who fücks him brutally must be me.

The lad has sever perceptual disturbances and downs syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by JoeBlocks(m): 1:46pm On Dec 08, 2016
ollah1:

How many monikers do you have? I bet you are so jobless thag Nairaland is where you spend your whole life no wonder you said it took me time to respond to messages. It's cos I've got a life.

Answer what I asked you. It's so simple. Don't cover them with your negative replies. Lol
You have a life, a life of what? Full blown buffoonery and theft?

Come on dude, the only life you have is that of a wannabe tech expert you still can't afford to pay his fees to even attend Lagos City Computer College.

Like I said, you're a thief and you're been caught an disgraced. Hide your head and decide whether to slit your wrist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:

Come on dude, the only life you have is that of a wannabe tech expert you still can't afford to pay his fees to even attend Lagos City Computer College.

Like I said, you're a thief and you're been caught an disgraced. Hide your head and decide whether to slit your wrist.
Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:

I can afford to feed you three square meals for the next six months despite the recession in the country. I will alongside that buy data for you so you can keep up with the curses which you are great at likewise monthly account top up.

It's obvious you can't answer my questions. Chicken out as always

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by lezz(m): 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:

Loooooooolz!!! Epic!!

2 Likes

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by JoeBlocks(m): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
ollah1:

I can afford to feed you three square meals for the next six months despite the recession in the country. I will alongside that buy data for you so you can keep up with the curses which you are great at likewise monthly account top up.

It's obvious you can't answer my questions. Chicken out as always
Action speaks louder than words, remember?

But how can you feed me for the next six months when you'll soon be visiting the abyss of Kuje Prison?

Empty barrels like you make me cringe cos the internet has given you the stage to show and sow your gross and crass foolishness.

Mr, be forever the thieving lunatic who was flogged online with reason that botched your demented skull you now raped and married schism.

Isn't that why you're a confused mannerless bitter gutter ill-breed e-tout with no education? How else you stole diss lines just to sound fly forgetting it made you a fly?

Ignoramous! Be shamed and tamed by blocks block of Alphabet as I unleash torrent of dark words upon your lobotomized empty human shell.

You deceased weasel!. tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by postmann: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lezz, joeblocks, a simple psychotherapeutic analysis would help you know in advance who is a faggy fanboy and who's not.

Who's making pretence at mobile phone knowledge and who's the real deal. Not everyone you engage especially in an online forums where fools talk with empty passion and false knowledge.

Is there anyone one who doesn't know Samsung is a copycat? When did these kids start owning mobile phones?

HTC, Sony, LG and co has long left the physical home key button and replaced it with a virtual one. Only Samsung being a major OEM in the android bandwagon retained it just to look like Apple.

While rivals copy each other, there's quite something shameless about Asians when they copy others. They do it blatantly with no regard for self-respect or shame.

Of course the Note series has been one step back from the galaxy flagship series since several years of its inception. But when Apple ventured into the phablet stage, which is a stage the Note reign supreme only rivaled by some LG phablets, samsung saw need to jump the digits from Note 6 to Note 7 to place the Note 7 as a direct competitor against the iphone7 plus.

Apple is by no means free from copying and patent infringement. Like Samsung who are still considered newbies in mobile technology, they pay heavy patent fees to the likes of Ericsson, Nokia, Motorola who own nearly 90% of GSM, 2g, 3g and 4g technology.

It will take a lot of space to highlight year to year of samsung copying attitude from the Symbian days till now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by postmann: 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:

But how can you feed me for the next six months when you'll soon be visiting the abyss of Kuje Prison?

Empty barrels like you make me cringe cos the internet has given you the stage to show and sow your gross and crass foolishness.

Mr, be forever the thieving lunatic who was flogged online with reason that botched your demented skull you now raped and married schism.

Isn't that why you're a confused mannerless bitter gutter ill-breed e-tout with no education? How else you stole diss lines just to sound fly forgetting it made you a fly?

Ignoramous! Be shamed and tamed by blocks block of Alphabet as I unleash torrent of dark words upon your lobotomized empty human shell.

Be merciful joe! The bolded is a spark of creativity though.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by lezz(m): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
postmann:
Lezz, joeblocks, a simple psychotherapeutic analysis would help you know in advance who is a faggy fanboy and who's not.

Who's making pretence at mobile phone knowledge and who the real deal. Not everyone you engage especially in an online forums where fools talk with empty passion and false knowledge.

Is there anyone one who doesn't know Samsung is a copycat? When did these kids start owning mobile phones?

HTC, Sony, LG and co has long left the physical home key button and replaced it with a virtual one. Only Samsung being a major OEM in the android bandwagon retained it just to look like Apple.

While rivals copy each other, there's quite something shameless about Asians when they copy others. They do it blatantly with regard for self-respect or shame.

Of course the Note series has been one step back from the galaxy flagship series since several years of its inception. But when Apple ventured into the phablet stage, which is a stage the Note reign supreme only rivaled by some LG phablets, samsung saw need to jump the digits from Note 6 to Note 7 to place the Note 7 as a direct competitor against the iphone7 plus.

Apple is by no means free from copying and patent infringement. Like Samsung who are still considered newbies in mobile technology, they pay heavy patent fees to the likes of Ericsson, Nokia, Motorola who ones nearly 90% of GSM, 2g, 3g and 4g technology.

It will take a lot of space to highlight year to year of samsung copying attitude from the Symbian days till now.
Of course the fool and scatterbrained muttonhead can't tell the difference.

Google-shadowing zombie trying to point his father where their ancestral piece of land is situated.

If you could see the phone he's using, it would be a Tecno or infinix

2 Likes

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:

So many people are in keji prison but still feed those outside and by the way hw does kuje prison come into play?

I'm still wondering why you are running in circles. That's how people fail exams I asked few questions but you can answer them but you can write epistles of jargons.

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by JoeBlocks(m): 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
postmann:

Be merciful joe! The bolded is a spark of creativity though.
I'm feeling poetic. grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by postmann: 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:
I'm feeling poetic. grin cheesy

grin grin grin

You've always been a top poet!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S8 Is Not Going To Feature A 3.5mm Headphone Jack by JoeBlocks(m): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
ollah1:

So many people are in keji prison but still feed those outside and by the way hw does kuje prison come into play?

I'm still wondering why you are running in circles. That's how people fail exams I asked few questions but you can answer them but you can write epistles of jargons.

So many people feed people outside prisons? With money they stole, of course.

Dude, you're a brain dead simpleton. You make zombies look like Einstein.

If you who couldn't answer the question I asked, asking you to own up to copying diss lines is telling me i'm running in cycles, then the radius of your brain is definitely suffering from massive beating from the Sun's harmful rays.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Smart Ways To Stop Thieves From Using Your Mobile Phone / Mtn New Time Data Bundle. / 58-year-old Wins N1m In Glo Promo, Weeps, Smashes Sim Card Of Another Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.