Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? (14115 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? / Quiet Guys And Loud Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by amor4ce(m): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2009
but, in the first place, why would a lady think she can take a guy for granted, why that tendency? why would they think of themselves as better and more logical in arriving at decisions?Or is it peculiar to naija girls?
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by Outstrip(f): 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2009
I love quiet guys.

They're soooo adorable.

@post
maybe cuz they think they can just walk over quiet guys Undecided

They are evil. Still waters run deep
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by ruskiee(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2009
Outstrip:

Funny that.
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by amor4ce(m): 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2009
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by hescay: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2009
2 me it's not right for a ladies take quiet guyz 4 granted, b'cos i'm so quiet i 'll not tolerate that

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by RuuDie(m): 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2009
pc guru (m)

Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted?
« #6 on: Yesterday at 11:40:54 AM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The worst way to intimidate your enemy is by being quiet.Cuz pple are afraid of the unknown.Also poster there's difference btwn quiet or timid.

this highlighted, my friend, is the undoing of many a "quiet" guy!

the broads will tell u they luv em "quiet" guys, but when push comes to shove and they have to choose. . . .  you'll be hearing s**t like "the devil u know is better than. . . . ", "I don't know you. . . . .", "I can't tell what is on ur mind. . . "!
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by Outstrip(f): 5:11pm On Nov 13, 2009
amor4ce:

my dear, we are not evil, just calculating when we need to, and adept at it too!

My point exactly. Calculating is another word for you guys. It is certainly not a virtue grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by amor4ce(m): 5:20pm On Nov 13, 2009
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by Outstrip(f): 5:37pm On Nov 13, 2009
Whatever. Such people tend to keep their rage inside. Na people like una dey go postal and shoot up places
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by rhymz(m): 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2009
@Poster
I don't know wat U re talking abt,I am not a very quite guy but I make it a habit to talk very little when am around the ladies especially when i am interested in one.Infact my current Gf fell for me bcoz of my attitude of talking only when it was neccessary,when we got to know eachother better,she was wowed by the fact that I was a very interesting person,who knew just abt every gist and still doesn't blab.She says am mature and sexy for my reticence,same wif her,besidez her looks,one of the reasons i fell for her was bcoz she was always aware and in control of her thoughts,she doesn't get carried away in the heat of a discussion,this is a test many of my exs ve failed.I like it when a person knows how to strike a balance btw saying too much and saying very little.So poster,U re mistaking a timid guy for a mature guy that choose his words clearly showing he is in control of his thought that way he saves himself the embarassment of stupid uncontrolled outburst or idiosyncrasies.
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by rhymz(m): 5:45pm On Nov 13, 2009
@Poster
I don't know wat U re talking abt,I am not a very quite guy but I make it a habit to talk very little when am around the ladies especially when i am interested in one.Infact my current Gf fell for me bcoz of my attitude of talking only when it was neccessary,when we got to know eachother better,she was wowed by the fact that I was a very interesting person,who knew just abt every gist and still doesn't blab.She says am mature and sexy for my reticence,same wif her,besidez her looks,one of the reasons i fell for her was bcoz she was always aware and in control of her thoughts,she doesn't get carried away in the heat of a discussion,this is a test many of my exs ve failed.I like it when a person knows how to strike a balance btw saying too much and saying very little.So poster,U re mistaking a timid guy for a mature guy that choose his words clearly showing he is in control of his thought that way he saves himself the embarassment of stupid uncontrolled outburst or idiosyncrasies.
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by BluStreak(m): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2009
@poster, NO! Ladies do not take quiet guys for granted. Instead they adore them cos they are more sensitive cos they have listening ears, they talk less and use more of their thinking faculty. They make the best of lovers, but I must also add that they are cunning. They warm their way so easily into a woman's heart and also into their pants; this is were their cunning nature comes in. Because women tend to fall easily in love with them, they sleep with girl friends best friend. Sleep with friends girl friends, sleep with even female friends. FEAR QUIET GUYS but RESPECT them. However, note that quiet and timid ain't the same though may have 1 or 2 things in common. You better know which side of the divide you are at if your girls are taking u for granted. I also will acknowledge that some ladies mistake being quiet for being foolish or timid. I remember my days as a single guy, it paid off for me real good. UP quiet guys that their game is tight. Peace and one love.
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by stede(m): 9:40pm On Nov 13, 2009
@ poster, i don't know wot u mean. but i can be sometimes silent to some girls due to various reasons. i read a girl characters before entering her. but if the fact that i 'm silent does not mean a girl can take advantage of me. i am 9ice to girls generally.
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by chikeorji123(m): 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2009
The gentleness of a Tiger is not the symbol of been a coward my dear.
l"m personally calm,b/c that"s the only way l can be FOCUS and be reasonable while talking few words.
for ladies taken me granted?,l ill personaly respect myself by stayed off.
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 14, 2009
Just cos am quiet.
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by ProAnti: 8:44pm On Nov 14, 2009
Quiet guy!
Hmmmm! How do you define a quiet guy?

Reticent?
Gullible?
Green snake in a green lawn?
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by OAM4J: 4:45am On Nov 15, 2009
am amazed at the number of guys that claimed to be quiet guys here, more amazed at the number of ladies who show preference for quiet guys. But how many ladies presently are going out with one?

Quiet guys are not easily noticed, don’t seek limelight, speak only when necessary and they are only noticed by ladies who have eyes for something deep….just my tots.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by Fhemmmy: 4:46am On Nov 15, 2009
Cos quiet guys tends to finish last.
Also, they cld be quiet in bed too tongue
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by OAM4J: 4:54am On Nov 15, 2009
Outstrip:

You scored 50%.

Just because they are unpredictable doesnt make them evil. It's a virtue.

Yes they are deep. That also should be a virtue.

Dont be scared of them baby, they are also very totful and considerate.

they would rather judge your intentions/motives than actions.
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by OAM4J: 4:59am On Nov 15, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Cos quiet guys tends to finish last.
Also, they cld be quiet in bed too tongue

Wrong! You described morons not quiet guys
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by OAM4J: 5:03am On Nov 15, 2009
Pro Anti:

Quiet guy!
Hmmmm! How do you define a quiet guy?

Reticent?
Gullible?
Green snake in a green lawn?

Another wrong perspective. You need to be close to them to know them.
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by enefety(m): 9:32am On Nov 16, 2009
[b][/b][i][/i] Ladies believe they will alway 've the way with them.

Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by sexyZee(f): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2009
it gud to b quiet
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by iz2much: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2009
am cool
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by raptainer(m): 10:16am On Nov 17, 2009
man letz just say most ladies are whacked menatally,cos i just cant see why d should alwayz go down for d bad guyz anyday and will see dis quiet onez as foolz or shit.
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by simmy(m): 4:40pm On Nov 17, 2009
im a quiet guy. And women take me 4 granted, till they know me
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by bobbygun(m): 1:56am On Nov 18, 2009
Am a gentle & a quiet guy but that doesnt make me a mumu. I talk when it's time to talk & no girl dares take me for granted, dem never born them. I have a 'low tolerance' for girls that think they can ride on guys.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by ugodivine4(f): 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2009
A GUY need need to be smart not too quiet. for me i wouldn't want my guy to be quiet but rather he should be smart at all times. not dat i will take him for granted if he is quiet, i like guys dat are smart and agile cos quiteness can result to dullness. kiss
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by OAM4J: 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2009
ugodivine4:

A GUY need need to be smart not too quiet. for me i wouldn't want my guy to be quiet but rather he should be smart at all times. not dat i will take him for granted if he is quiet, i like guys dat are smart and agile cos quiteness can result to dullness. kiss

Many quiet guys are smarter than you think, cos they think before talking and acting. Being quiet does not necessarily means being dull.
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 18, 2009
Sorry but I have a natural inclination to maltreat dull guys. lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by OAM4J: 10:05pm On Nov 18, 2009
michelin89:

Sorry but I have a natural inclination to maltreat dull guys. lipsrsealed

dull guys?…… pls my sister deal with/maltreat them, they need to wake up and wise up cheesy

but intelligent quiet guys… they are rare gift if you are able to find one. They feel you even before you speak. wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by raptainer(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2009
girlz,we've been talking about seeing doctorz for public holderz now i think,most of u need one too.becos how any sane person no go sane for quiet guyz still baffles me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Instagram: She Took A Selfie With Her Finger Inside Her P*ssy (picture) 18+ / A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards / Teddy Bears - What Do Girls Use It For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.