Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? (14116 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / Ladies: Who Do You Prefer? Talkative Guys Or Quiet Guys? / Quiet Guys And Loud Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by dajoaneke(m): 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2009
As a guy, i must have to say this; Being quiet is boring and girls want guys who can keep good interesting company. I'm quite when everyone wants to give their opinions at the same time, but talk funny and sensibly when i feel the enviroment need not be dull,, (guys, thats my secret for drawing your girls attention + my handsoeness= GAMEOVER)
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by OAM4J: 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2009
raptainer:

girlz,we've been talking about seeing doctorz for public holderz now i think,most of u need one too.becos how any sane person no go sane for quiet guyz still baffles me.

what is your point? 
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by OAM4J: 11:49pm On Nov 20, 2009
dajoaneke:

As a guy, i must have to say this; Being quiet is boring and girls want guys who can keep good interesting company. I'm quite when everyone wants to give their opinions at the same time, but talk funny and sensibly when i feel the enviroment need not be dull,, (guys, thats my secret for drawing your girls attention + my handsoeness= GAMEOVER)

No, quiet guys are not boring; they speak when necessary and they speak reasonably. You might want to do a little research on them, my findings the last time I checked is that, they seem to attract the curiosity and attention of girls more than the lousy guys. After all the noise and baseless jokes of all these lousy guys, a quiet guys most of the times wins the day and the girl with few sensible words. Somehow many girls tends to think they are more serious than the lousy guys.
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by raptainer(m): 1:34pm On Nov 21, 2009
)

hey i tink u;re going banana or sometin,well d boring part is tru but d can also keep good company
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 21, 2009
OAM4J:

No, quiet guys are not boring; they speak when necessary and they speak reasonably. You might want to do a little research on them, my findings the last time I checked is that, they seem to attract the curiosity and attention of girls more than the lousy guys. After all the noise and baseless jokes of all these lousy guys, a quiet guys most of the times wins the day and the girl with few sensible words. Somehow many girls tends to think they are more serious than the lousy guys.

Totallly DISAGREE!!!! I have a lotta garrulous friends, and i can tell ya, dey always hav a lot to say wheneva we with chics, who also seem to dig them, never have i noticed where d quiet dudes gets any, i mean, u havta keep the gist floooowwwwwwwwwwwing!
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by cassyrooy(m): 1:34am On Nov 20, 2012
kooltopsy: My people why do ladies take quiet guys for granted? Why did they treat them anyhow?
Re: Why Do Ladies Take Quiet Guys For Granted? by tosan200(m): 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2012
Quite and maybe stupid,that's when a lady will treat you like thrash,you can be quite and still earn earn the respect of a lady if u are very principled,u don't just stay quiet and act like a zombie,you talk when you have something to say and keep your mouth shut when u don't have anything meaningful to say.Being quite doesn't mean you are stupid it just means you don't feel the pressure of saying something stupid to impress a girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Instagram: She Took A Selfie With Her Finger Inside Her P*ssy (picture) 18+ / A Cute Nairalander Flaunts His Expensive Watch And Beards / Teddy Bears - What Do Girls Use It For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.