Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

3 Incredible Love-habits You And Your Husband Should Start ASAP! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Incredible Love-habits You And Your Husband Should Start ASAP! (822 Views)

Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / Violated By My Best Friend’s Husband,should I Save Their Marriage? / Recession: Price Of Pad Has Increased, Husband Should Come Quick - Nigerian Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Incredible Love-habits You And Your Husband Should Start ASAP! by eberej: 3:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sex is one of the key ingredients to a marriage. If it's great, the marriage will be more enjoyable and if it's horrible, the marriage may be like a chore or a burden
This is why it is important to always have the best sex of your life with your spouse. Here are three great habits to start to have an amazing sex life: ... http://thebigtin..com.ng/2016/12/3-incredible-love-habits-you-and-your.html
Re: 3 Incredible Love-habits You And Your Husband Should Start ASAP! by Aniker(f): 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
Not married.. I'll pass
Re: 3 Incredible Love-habits You And Your Husband Should Start ASAP! by dingbang(m): 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
Aniker:
Not married.. I'll pass
nice legs. cool
Re: 3 Incredible Love-habits You And Your Husband Should Start ASAP! by Aniker(f): 3:34pm On Dec 08, 2016
dingbang:
nice legs. cool
Thanks hun, you don't have a pic
Re: 3 Incredible Love-habits You And Your Husband Should Start ASAP! by dingbang(m): 4:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
Aniker:
Thanks hun, you don't have a pic
i'm not even handsome.. smiley
Re: 3 Incredible Love-habits You And Your Husband Should Start ASAP! by Aniker(f): 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2016
dingbang:
i'm not even handsome.. smiley
No one is ugly jhor, I don't know why handsome guys always deny
Re: 3 Incredible Love-habits You And Your Husband Should Start ASAP! by dingbang(m): 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
Aniker:
No one is ugly jhor, I don't know why handsome guys always deny
u get attracted to handsome guys? smiley
Re: 3 Incredible Love-habits You And Your Husband Should Start ASAP! by Aniker(f): 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
dingbang:
u get attracted to handsome guys? smiley
Am cool with everybody,
You know it's not about the looks at times, personality also matter
Re: 3 Incredible Love-habits You And Your Husband Should Start ASAP! by dingbang(m): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
Aniker:
Am cool with everybody,
You know it's not about the looks at times, personality also matter
well the nice guys finish last.. smiley
Re: 3 Incredible Love-habits You And Your Husband Should Start ASAP! by bowman000(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
grin

(1) (Reply)

Jealous Boyfriend / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In An Amazing Way, Daughter Delighted... Photos / My Husband Is 92 And He Keeps Trying To Make Love To Me - Mother Of 17 Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.