Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Between Sex And Honey,which Is The Sweetest - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Sex And Honey,which Is The Sweetest (1916 Views)

Sex Is Not The Sweetest Activity On Your Body, See The Sweetest(photos) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Sweetest Thing In The Universe / Which Of These Is The Sweetest (PHOTOS PG 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Sex And Honey,which Is The Sweetest by onyeezeigbo: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2016
I have conducted an experiment in order to know between sex and honey which is the sweetest but to my out most surprise sex is the sweetest,I was doing the both together that's licking the honey and f*ucking Sametime, within some few minutes I began to rub the who honey on my body,,,,,,

chai sex sweet die.

smellymouth has something to say.
Re: Between Sex And Honey,which Is The Sweetest by Borbrisky: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sex is sweet. Bae loves it anytime I am around
Re: Between Sex And Honey,which Is The Sweetest by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
The poster above me should just disappear already
Re: Between Sex And Honey,which Is The Sweetest by dingbang(m): 6:15pm On Dec 08, 2016
Honey

Sex is not a food that it should be sweet!
Re: Between Sex And Honey,which Is The Sweetest by falconey(m): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
overrated
..... ecstasy of few seconds.
Re: Between Sex And Honey,which Is The Sweetest by Softorgasm(m): 6:16pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sex is the sweetest......
I LOVE SEX
Re: Between Sex And Honey,which Is The Sweetest by onyeezeigbo: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
The poster above me should just disappear already
LOLs wetin he do
Re: Between Sex And Honey,which Is The Sweetest by yomi007k(m): 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2016
tongue

I prefer a combination of both sex n honey called SONY.

1 Like

Re: Between Sex And Honey,which Is The Sweetest by bowman000(m): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
H
Re: Between Sex And Honey,which Is The Sweetest by onyeezeigbo: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
dingbang:
Honey

Sex is not a food that it should be sweet!
as far as e dey hungry person,,,na food
Re: Between Sex And Honey,which Is The Sweetest by ojun50(m): 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2016
Wen am married will come to share because am in a no sex relationship
Re: Between Sex And Honey,which Is The Sweetest by onyeezeigbo: 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
ojun50:
Wen am married will come to share because am in a no sex relationship
iffa hear
Re: Between Sex And Honey,which Is The Sweetest by Sexxkillz: 6:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sex can now be tasted with the tongue, the same way honey can?

Dumb asses.

2 Likes

Re: Between Sex And Honey,which Is The Sweetest by ojun50(m): 6:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
onyeezeigbo:
iffa hear
u better hear na
Re: Between Sex And Honey,which Is The Sweetest by bigtt76(f): 6:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sex naaaaa.... E de enter the brain but honey nor de enter brain grin
Re: Between Sex And Honey,which Is The Sweetest by kheengjay(m): 6:58pm On Dec 08, 2016
As the unofficial president of foodie association worldwide i'd go for honey.... #yummy crazy food mixture making me salivate now, bread and honey, pancakes n honey + chilled holandia to wash it down biko I don go.
Re: Between Sex And Honey,which Is The Sweetest by mofeoluwadassah: 7:37pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sex is nt sometin u eat,u only enjoy it
Re: Between Sex And Honey,which Is The Sweetest by mrcrabs(m): 7:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
Borbrisky:
Sex is sweet. Bae loves it anytime I am around

Bobrisky Wat u doing here. Thought Ur base was snap chat undecided
Re: Between Sex And Honey,which Is The Sweetest by onyeezeigbo: 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
ojun50:
u better hear na
lols
Re: Between Sex And Honey,which Is The Sweetest by shedy03(m): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
bigtt76:
Sex naaaaa.... E de enter the brain but honey nor de enter brain grin
yeah, coming from a lady. definitely it is. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Name One Thing You Would Like To Do If You Were Born The Opposite Sex / See How Mariah Carey's B*obs Popped Out While On Date With Boyfriend / How To Stay Away From Sex, Or Being Hot Or Any Other.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.