Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

Photos: Husband Sends Wife Hilarious ‘sexts’ In Attempt To Get Her Turned On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Husband Sends Wife Hilarious ‘sexts’ In Attempt To Get Her Turned On (3710 Views)

Catfish Scam : Woman Divorces Her Husband, Sends $10,000 To Scammer. / I Am Not Turned On By Women's Boobs, Is Anyone Having Similar Problem? / Zimbabwe Policeman Sends Wife Bedroom Pics With His Girlfriend With Big Buttocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Husband Sends Wife Hilarious ‘sexts’ In Attempt To Get Her Turned On by Wapnetrealmcom: 1:39am On Jan 30, 2018
A hardworking husband whose wife likes it whenever he does the home chores decided to send her hilarious ‘Sexts’ in attempt to get her turned on at work.

Dirty ol Sob, a Reddit user sent his wife photos of himself doing various stages of cleaning, including laundry and wrote:

'My wife really likes it when I do housework so I sent her these pictures while she was at work hoping it would turn her on.'

http://www.citizenshelm.com/2018/01/photos-husband-sends-wife-hilarious.html

Re: Photos: Husband Sends Wife Hilarious ‘sexts’ In Attempt To Get Her Turned On by JULIE1925(f): 2:14am On Jan 30, 2018
grin

Sexxxy hubby kiss

A lot of men after they got married, they stopped flirting with their wife sha embarassed

Married men should learn from this guy oo..

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Husband Sends Wife Hilarious ‘sexts’ In Attempt To Get Her Turned On by blues343(m): 6:49am On Jan 30, 2018
JULIE1925:
grin

Sexxxy hubby kiss

A lot of men after they got married, they stopped flirting with their wife sha embarassed

Married men should learn from this guy oo..

Learn how To dey do House work abi
Re: Photos: Husband Sends Wife Hilarious ‘sexts’ In Attempt To Get Her Turned On by JULIE1925(f): 6:55am On Jan 30, 2018
blues343:

Definitely... I easily fall in love head over heels if my bf knows how to cook & do some household chores too.. wink

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Husband Sends Wife Hilarious ‘sexts’ In Attempt To Get Her Turned On by agbonkamen(f): 6:56am On Jan 30, 2018
blues343:
No they should learn how fu*ck pussy....Nigerian men are not romantic at all 0% grin
Re: Photos: Husband Sends Wife Hilarious ‘sexts’ In Attempt To Get Her Turned On by blues343(m): 7:38am On Jan 30, 2018
agbonkamen:
No they should learn how fu*ck pussy....Nigerian men are not romantic at all 0% grin
I don't understand, Romantic as in. Make I dey Wash clothes, clean house, even wash undies join Abi.
Re: Photos: Husband Sends Wife Hilarious ‘sexts’ In Attempt To Get Her Turned On by blues343(m): 7:40am On Jan 30, 2018
JULIE1925:

Definitely... I easily fall in love head over heels if my bf knows how to cook & do some household chores too.. wink
So He does house chores For U abi.
Re: Photos: Husband Sends Wife Hilarious ‘sexts’ In Attempt To Get Her Turned On by tydi(m): 7:41am On Jan 30, 2018
agbonkamen:

and how do you define not been romantic?
that i refuses to do some nasty thing during sex does not make me less romantic.
Re: Photos: Husband Sends Wife Hilarious ‘sexts’ In Attempt To Get Her Turned On by tydi(m): 7:45am On Jan 30, 2018
blues343:
I don't understand, Romantic as in. Make I dey Wash clothes, clean house, even wash undies join Abi.

all you mentioned ain't even close one bit.
na make u der suck pucci
Re: Photos: Husband Sends Wife Hilarious ‘sexts’ In Attempt To Get Her Turned On by JULIE1925(f): 7:49am On Jan 30, 2018
blues343:
So He does house chores For U abi.

grin

Not yet..But surely soon he will. wink
Re: Photos: Husband Sends Wife Hilarious ‘sexts’ In Attempt To Get Her Turned On by jaszplus12(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2018
agbonkamen:
hmmmm...if you find a romantic guy would 99.9% of women know it? don't think so...most ladies think splashing the cash equals romance therefore once they see a guy showing domestic tendencies they call him a loser!....... til it's too late and then they say men are not "romantic"....
Re: Photos: Husband Sends Wife Hilarious ‘sexts’ In Attempt To Get Her Turned On by dan9ice(m): 9:37am On Jan 30, 2018
If na 9ja, it'll be worst case scenario... They'll lambast him ehhh
Re: Photos: Husband Sends Wife Hilarious ‘sexts’ In Attempt To Get Her Turned On by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:51am On Jan 30, 2018
JULIE1925:

grin
JULIE1925:

Re: Photos: Husband Sends Wife Hilarious ‘sexts’ In Attempt To Get Her Turned On by shuolad(m): 11:34am On Jan 30, 2018
JULIE1925:

[color=#990000][quote author=JULIE1925 post=64628844]shebi it's if he knows how to
Re: Photos: Husband Sends Wife Hilarious ‘sexts’ In Attempt To Get Her Turned On by pu7pl3(m): 1:41pm On Jan 30, 2018
blues343:

Lol bro ure soo unromantic grin

(1) (Reply)

Women Don't Need Love Or Care But / Makurdi Male Models Pose Nude In Independence Shot / Man Caught Watching Adult Video In A Library With Sound Blasting Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.