Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,111 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:40 AM

Your Worst Dating Experience - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Worst Dating Experience (14671 Views)

Share Your Dating Experience With A Sex Addict / Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch / My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Lisaflex(f): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Emodeee:

you bad gancheesy. how did you discard him? i'm sure he must have been disturbing you with calls and messages.

I kept posting him everytym he wanted us 2 meet, n at sm point i stopped tkin his calls...He got tired evventually
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Lakeland4321: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2016
Lisaflex:

I kept posting him everytym he wanted us 2 meet, n at sm point i stopped tkin his calls...He got tired evventually
Who has been disturbing my crush?
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 01, 2017
Secondary school,days in order to avoid bashing any of the cars in d house old man had to buy one old school Benz regular for us boys to roll with..That day was my turn so i come go check this new girl i been working on..washed and cleaned FUCie aka Bleep Up Car(what we nicknamed d car) arrange with my mechanic paddy to check every n he said no problem..so me and my wing man go check this girl ooh and she was with couple of friends @home.. okay make we dey move go back area after parole,FUCie no start again..chai see me sweating like new yr goat i almost died when she suggested she and her friends join us to push n start it which they did reluctantly/mockingly...i never went there again or spoke to any of them FUCie fall my hand embarassed
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Lisaflex(f): 2:12am On Jan 15, 2017
Lakeland4321:
Who has been disturbing my crush?

wink Merry christmas,happy new yr n happy val's day(tk ds one as jara)...Hwz u?
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Lakeland4321: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lisaflex:

wink Merry christmas,happy new yr n happy val's day(tk ds one as jara)...Hwz u?
Waow You wrote all that @2am! I must really be appreciated. I wish u all the same too. It seems you haven't been online for some weeks, welcome back.
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Lisaflex(f): 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lakeland4321:
Waow You wrote all that @2am! I must really be appreciated. I wish u all the same too. It seems you haven't been online for some weeks, welcome back.

Yaya...Thanks
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by theGigolo: 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
I am reviving thread, its too hilarious.

Guys come share yours.
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by khristal87(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Met dis pretty lady tru her friend. We connected so easily because her friend told her i ws lecturing. She ws all over me. We met afta i agreed reluctantly to see her in her apartment. She ws like, let me see ur phone n i gv her. Cn i go tru ur gallery? I said yes. She said who s ur gf i wnt to knw her. I kept mute bt she persisted. I said owk go tru my pics. I flaunt my gf pics on ma phone. She saw a lot f her pics. Her mood changed. She handed d phone back to me immediately and dt ws d end. I asked her y d sudden change f behaviour bt she said nothing. She ws totally blunt towards me frm dt moment. She started demanding money n material stuff kwowing i ws nt interested in a relationship with her, then i jst called everything off.
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by theGigolo: 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
khristal87:
Met dis pretty lady tru her friend. We connected so easily because her friend told her i ws lecturing. She ws all over me. We met afta i agreed reluctantly to see her in her apartment. She ws like, let me see ur phone n i gv her. Cn i go tru ur gallery? I said yes. She said who s ur gf i wnt to knw her. I kept mute bt she persisted. I said owk go tru my pics. I flaunt my gf pics on ma phone. She saw a lot f her pics. Her mood changed. She handed d phone back to me immediately and dt ws d end. I asked her y d sudden change f behaviour bt she said nothing. She ws totally blunt towards me frm dt moment. She started demanding money n material stuff kwowing i ws nt interested in a relationship with her, then i jst called everything off.

Slot...
She knew what she was going to find.

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by ossaichika(m): 7:29am On Dec 04, 2017
dollyjoy:
grin

My worst dating experience still remains the day i went out with a guy that couldn't keep his libido in check.

Dude was shameless and have guts!!!! I have to remind him harshly after trying to pass the message across in a subtle way but he refused to heed the warning that my face isn't on my chest. Thank goodness i was with "ves money" i for win award for treker of the year.

Long time no see, so finally we meet again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Observing Lockdown With Boyfriend Cries Out / K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding / EROTIC: The Housemaid's Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.