Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,134 members, 7,953,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:35 PM

Your Worst Dating Experience - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Worst Dating Experience (14665 Views)

Share Your Dating Experience With A Sex Addict / Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch / My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Lisaflex(f): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Emodeee:

you bad gancheesy. how did you discard him? i'm sure he must have been disturbing you with calls and messages.

I kept posting him everytym he wanted us 2 meet, n at sm point i stopped tkin his calls...He got tired evventually
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Lakeland4321: 11:54am On Dec 29, 2016
Lisaflex:

I kept posting him everytym he wanted us 2 meet, n at sm point i stopped tkin his calls...He got tired evventually
Who has been disturbing my crush?
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 01, 2017
Secondary school,days in order to avoid bashing any of the cars in d house old man had to buy one old school Benz regular for us boys to roll with..That day was my turn so i come go check this new girl i been working on..washed and cleaned FUCie aka Bleep Up Car(what we nicknamed d car) arrange with my mechanic paddy to check every n he said no problem..so me and my wing man go check this girl ooh and she was with couple of friends @home.. okay make we dey move go back area after parole,FUCie no start again..chai see me sweating like new yr goat i almost died when she suggested she and her friends join us to push n start it which they did reluctantly/mockingly...i never went there again or spoke to any of them FUCie fall my hand embarassed
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Lisaflex(f): 2:12am On Jan 15, 2017
Lakeland4321:
Who has been disturbing my crush?

wink Merry christmas,happy new yr n happy val's day(tk ds one as jara)...Hwz u?
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Lakeland4321: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
Lisaflex:

wink Merry christmas,happy new yr n happy val's day(tk ds one as jara)...Hwz u?
Waow You wrote all that @2am! I must really be appreciated. I wish u all the same too. It seems you haven't been online for some weeks, welcome back.
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Lisaflex(f): 11:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lakeland4321:
Waow You wrote all that @2am! I must really be appreciated. I wish u all the same too. It seems you haven't been online for some weeks, welcome back.

Yaya...Thanks
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by theGigolo: 9:02pm On Dec 03, 2017
I am reviving thread, its too hilarious.

Guys come share yours.
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by khristal87(m): 10:11pm On Dec 03, 2017
Met dis pretty lady tru her friend. We connected so easily because her friend told her i ws lecturing. She ws all over me. We met afta i agreed reluctantly to see her in her apartment. She ws like, let me see ur phone n i gv her. Cn i go tru ur gallery? I said yes. She said who s ur gf i wnt to knw her. I kept mute bt she persisted. I said owk go tru my pics. I flaunt my gf pics on ma phone. She saw a lot f her pics. Her mood changed. She handed d phone back to me immediately and dt ws d end. I asked her y d sudden change f behaviour bt she said nothing. She ws totally blunt towards me frm dt moment. She started demanding money n material stuff kwowing i ws nt interested in a relationship with her, then i jst called everything off.
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by theGigolo: 10:28pm On Dec 03, 2017
khristal87:
Met dis pretty lady tru her friend. We connected so easily because her friend told her i ws lecturing. She ws all over me. We met afta i agreed reluctantly to see her in her apartment. She ws like, let me see ur phone n i gv her. Cn i go tru ur gallery? I said yes. She said who s ur gf i wnt to knw her. I kept mute bt she persisted. I said owk go tru my pics. I flaunt my gf pics on ma phone. She saw a lot f her pics. Her mood changed. She handed d phone back to me immediately and dt ws d end. I asked her y d sudden change f behaviour bt she said nothing. She ws totally blunt towards me frm dt moment. She started demanding money n material stuff kwowing i ws nt interested in a relationship with her, then i jst called everything off.

Slot...
She knew what she was going to find.

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by ossaichika(m): 7:29am On Dec 04, 2017
dollyjoy:
grin

My worst dating experience still remains the day i went out with a guy that couldn't keep his libido in check.

Dude was shameless and have guts!!!! I have to remind him harshly after trying to pass the message across in a subtle way but he refused to heed the warning that my face isn't on my chest. Thank goodness i was with "ves money" i for win award for treker of the year.

Long time no see, so finally we meet again?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EROTIC: The Housemaid's Diary / "I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display / K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.