Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,565 members, 7,955,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:44 PM

Your Worst Dating Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Worst Dating Experience (14666 Views)

Share Your Dating Experience With A Sex Addict / Share Your Most Awful Dating Experience In Sec Sch / My Dating Experience When I Was Very Broke (lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by RobinHez(m): 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
berryice:
Mine was,I and my fwend went to see a guy to hangout..befr people starting talking,he was cool with it nd he was d one dah suggested I can come with my fwend wen we got dere from a cab he paid nd we went to sitdown with his fwends where he was hanging out,so he told us to order den we did just pepper soup....den he left about 2hrs we couldn't find him,nd his fwends were already leaving I called but he wasn't pickin, nd d waitress was already asking us for d money,den I and my fwend decided to split d bill,was so embarrassed cos people were just staring at us...

grin grin
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

For a girl?... Super weird.... Except you ugly and fat.. ..are you?
grin grin....I'm not fat.... neither am I ugly.
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by zicoraads: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lol now you want to play with the big boys eh... Unfortunately for you, I'll be out of town, wanna meet up, get your ass to Calabar Carnival... That's where I'm headed grin
When will you be coming back? I don't have any intention of heading to Calabar this holiday.

And yes, I want to play with the big boys now grin cheesy
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
zicoraads:

When will you be coming back? I don't have any intention of heading to Calabar this holiday.

And yes, I want to play with the big boys now grin cheesy

I'll be in touch grin
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
donnybee:

grin grin....I'm not fat.... neither am I ugly.

Okay now it's super duper wierd.... Should I be scared?
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Okay now it's super duper wierd.... Should I be scared?
Maybe you should undecided
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by ButterFrost212(f): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

ButterFrost212 grin
You're welcome! undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
donnybee:

Maybe you should undecided

Now I'm curious.... grin
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
ButterFrost212:

You're welcome! undecided

Why you come bend mouth na.. Lol
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by smksean(m): 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2016
naijaboiy:
What could your worst dating experience be?

As a guy/girl you would have had a few outings that didn't turn out pretty well as you thought. It could be not having enough money to settle the bills after she and her friends had ordered more than enough food, or getting stranded in the restaurant after you discovered the guy couldn't pay the bills and he bailed out. How about a boring outing?

Personally I haven't had much of a bad experience but I remember one time I went to a restaurant to eat and everywhere was cool. The next thing a chick banged into the restaurant and went straight to a table where a guy and a lady were sitted. She picked up the plates of food and dropped it on the floor and was hitting the table hard while throwing cuss words after the other. It was a very embarrassing scene for the two people on the table.

The other girl managed to walk out before the security came in to drag the young lady out. So it turned out that this crazy chic was actually the girlfriend(or maybe side chic) of this guy and he went out on a date with her girlfriend. It must have been really embarrassing for them and I really respected how calm the guy was in that situation.

I remember sometime last year when I took a girl out on a date and we went to an eatery after the movies. I was short on cash so I decided to use the POS for the bills after we had eaten. It kept rejecting my card and I was confused. I tried to be calm but the signs of embarrassment were showing on my face.

It was as if she knew so she decided to save me from my misery and foot the bills. Lol...so sweet of her. cheesy

What's the worst dating/outing experience you've had? Do share with us. smiley
omo mine was with this babcock babe i met at a party in abuja she left her android tab at the venue i retrived it nd we got in touch from there very fine lightskin babe smartly dressed nd all i doubted my chances with her because i was just in 200l then nd she was about to enter her final year but she agreed to go out with me.. We went to cedi plaza in abj an hour through the date everything was going smoothly i was jus thinkin of how i have just hit jackpot untill i asked her about her past boyfriends.. Oshey this babe cun they yarn say she has never had a boyfriend because she was sexually assaulted several times by her uncle amos she told me of how he threatened her that he would post her nudes if she said anything nd how she has never recovered from the emotional scars.. How can i Bleep after hearing all this.. She started crying nd people around thought i was breaking up with her nd started stairing at us.. How can i Bleep after this.. I just dropped her off she gave me a kiss nd said she willing to try dating i just told her she should try we someone more mature than me..

2 Likes

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by WackyJ1(m): 10:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Let me share.....

I went on a date with this guy to the mall, and my Longthroat won't let me be, I kept singing I wanted frozen yoghurt, then we went to the shop and we both took our yoghurt, I even had the nerves to use malteesers toppingembarassed embarassed that was how we weighed the thing and it was almost 4kshockedshocked
That was how the guy started sweating, started stammering. He had only 1500 back and frontshocked I've never been that embarrassed in my entire life, I mean why won't this guy be able to foot the bill. since he knew he couldn't afford it why did he let us come for it, and worse of all, why didn't they have a pos? I was just confused. Everybody was just staring at us, like if you cannot pay why come and take yoghurt cry cry Needless to say I had to go out and use the ATM and balance up. In fact that day i would never forget. I think I learnt the most important lesson that day, not all that glitters is gold !

Your love for yogurt bu Eziokwu.. wink

I am sure that guy would have a grudge against yogurt for a while after that day.

See embarassment for something that he produces naturally lipsrsealed grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
cryangryMine wasn't even a date yet. We finally set a time to meet after trying for weeks to bring her to my crib,all to no avail. I told her she should tell me when she's ready so I can come pick her(with bike).

Na so the stoopeed long throat girl rush go the fast food, kon call me for phone sey she dey there already, me wey never even baff, I still dey salon dey trim my beard.

I told her to gimme an hour, she said she can't, that I am not serious. I told her to go back home then because I ain't superman. Till date if the girl sees me she will act like she never knew me, she no dey pick my call or even reply my messages.

I ain't mad though, I am just angry that my plan to eat the cookie failed. Still haven't given up though

2 Likes

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by naijaboiy: 1:33am On Dec 11, 2016
smksean:
omo mine was with this babcock babe i met at a party in abuja she left her android tab at the venue i retrived it nd we got in touch from there very fine lightskin babe smartly dressed nd all i doubted my chances with her because i was just in 200l then nd she was about to enter her final year but she agreed to go out with me.. We went to cedi plaza in abj an hour through the date everything was going smoothly i was jus thinkin of how i have just hit jackpot untill i asked her about her past boyfriends.. Oshey this babe cun they yarn say she has never had a boyfriend because she was sexually assaulted several times by her uncle amos she told me of how he threatened her that he would post her nudes if she said anything nd how she has never recovered from the emotional scars.. How can i Bleep after hearing all this.. She started crying nd people around thought i was breaking up with her nd started stairing at us.. How can i Bleep after this.. I just dropped her off she gave me a kiss nd said she willing to try dating i just told her she should try we someone more mature than me..
Lool...I can imagine. All the konji will just disappear. grin
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by naijaboiy: 1:36am On Dec 11, 2016
NarnieSnyper:
cryangryMine wasn't even a date yet. We finally set a time to meet after trying for weeks to bring her to my crib,all to no avail. I told her she should tell me when she's ready so I can come pick her(with bike).

Na so the stoopeed long throat girl rush go the fast food, kon call me for phone sey she dey there already, me wey never even baff, I still dey salon dey trim my beard.

I told her to gimme an hour, she said she can't, that I am not serious. I told her to go back home then because I ain't superman. Till date if the girl sees me she will act like she never knew me, she no dey pick my call or even reply my messages.

I ain't mad though, I am just angry that my plan to eat the cookie failed. Still haven't given up though
These hungry girls. gringrin SMH!

Keep trying bro, you may get the cookie some day. cheesy
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by naijaboiy: 1:41am On Dec 11, 2016
berryice:
Mine was,I and my fwend went to see a guy to hangout..befr people starting talking,he was cool with it nd he was d one dah suggested I can come with my fwend wen we got dere from a cab he paid nd we went to sitdown with his fwends where he was hanging out,so he told us to order den we did just pepper soup....den he left about 2hrs we couldn't find him,nd his fwends were already leaving I called but he wasn't pickin, nd d waitress was already asking us for d money,den I and my fwend decided to split d bill,was so embarrassed cos people were just staring at us...d bottom line is good to carry vex money datz ow I call it..incase u re pissed u can settle your bills nd leave nd order lil so u can pay embarassed
Awwww!! gringrin

Nigga just bailed out like that? gringrin

Sorry dear and be careful next time.
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Divay22(f): 2:36am On Dec 11, 2016
tongue lemme follow
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by saintCaligula(m): 6:27am On Dec 11, 2016
Mimzyy:
We went to the movies. Had a good time, on our way back, car broke down for unexplainable reasons on TMB. We had to push it for a while to safety then waited until his mech came to fix it. It was more tiring than embarrassing.
And what is embarrassing about a car that broke down all because you are on date?...
even a Bugatti will break down without proper maintenance...
its not like he forced you to push the car, or you think the force you applied can even make a single tire of a bicycle move?...
I smh in Swahili..

2 Likes

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by berryice(f): 7:30am On Dec 11, 2016
naijaboiy:

Awwww!! gringrin

Nigga just bailed out like that? gringrin

Sorry dear and be careful next time.

tanx a lot dear...I am extra careful dis days sef

2 Likes

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Mimzyy(f): 8:14am On Dec 11, 2016
You missed the part where i stated that it was more tiring than embarrassing? Dunderhead.

saintCaligula:
And what is embarrassing about a car that broke down all because you are on date?...
even a Bugatti will break down without proper maintenance...
its not like he forced you to push the car, or you think the force you applied can even make a single tire of a bicycle move?...
I smh in Swahili..

6 Likes

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by fergieboy: 8:39am On Dec 11, 2016
kinglekan:

[b]
I don't mean to sound overly critical of your post, but I think another lesson you didn't learn is moderation. From the smileys you used @ bold it showed you were also shocked at the price.

Now my question to you is quite simple, if you had gone out by yourself and wanted to give yourself a treat would you make an order without knowing the average cost? I liked the part you acknowledged having long-throat and please don't take any offense in my post, but a date isn't really about trying all the fancy things you wouldn't do on a regular day.

You took advantage of the fact that it was a date and therefore a blank cheque to really enjoy yourself. The guy on the other hand was too silly trying too hard to impress you knowing fully well he didn't have much on him. I can only imagine the look on your faces with your #4000 worth of youghurt and not having the cash to pay. grin

Another part that really got my attention was the part where you said you "I kept singing I wanted frozen youghurt", which I assume you did a couple of times before he finally dumbly gave in to your demand knowing fully well all he had on him was #1500. Well another lesson learnt here, don't push things next time, if you ask and he stylishly shoves off the idea then leave it.

Learn to keep things moderate next time, have fun but be sensitive not to make the guy spend so much money most especially on a first date. I mean at the end of the day you both are still getting to know each other and it might not even work out after that date.

One last thing be prepared, have enough cash to cover whatever you might eat or drink during the date and enough to get you back home. Lets just call this your "Insurance Policy Fund" in case things go side ways. It would save you from any embarrassment in the future. It would also mean you can stand up foot your bill and walk out if the guy begins to talk shiit. cheesy cheesy
[/b]

Haba why you come carry the matter for head like gala ?
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Lisaflex(f): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2016
Emodeee:

so what happened after the date? you didn't let him taste your cookie?

Does every date hv 2 end in cookie tasting/eating? What do u think happened?
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by saintCaligula(m): 10:37am On Dec 11, 2016
Mimzyy:

You missed the part where is stated that it was more tiring than embarrassing? Dunderhead.

And how was it tiring and embarrassing?...
Did you do anything apart from sitteth in the car and operating your phone, while he wait for the mechanic...
How is sitting in the car tiring?..
its not like you stood and waited for his mechanic......
mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

2 Likes

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by bizzy500: 10:56am On Dec 11, 2016
donnybee:
I've never actually been on a date undecided
lemme take u on one..(-_-)
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by kinglekan: 11:13am On Dec 11, 2016
fergieboy:

Haba why you come carry the matter for head like gala ?

As I carry am for head e dey affect your neck? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by fergieboy: 11:21am On Dec 11, 2016
kinglekan:

As I carry am for head e dey affect your neck? undecided

Shhhhhhhhhh tongue
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by kinglekan: 11:23am On Dec 11, 2016
fergieboy:

Shhhhhhhhhh tongue

Just what I thought. grin
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by fergieboy: 11:26am On Dec 11, 2016
kinglekan:

Just what I thought. grin

smiley
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Emodeee: 2:15pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lisaflex:

Does every date hv 2 end in cookie tasting/eating? What do u think happened?

i dn't mean he tasted your cookie that very day. i mean did he ever taste it before you let him go?

i don't know na.
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Lisaflex(f): 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
Emodeee:

i dn't mean he tasted your cookie that very day. i mean did he ever taste it before you let him go?

i don't know na.

He didn't....Dt was d 1st (n last)date
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by obyrich(m): 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
ButterFrost212:
Let me share.....

I went on a date with this guy to the mall, and my Longthroat won't let me be, I kept singing I wanted frozen yoghurt, then we went to the shop and we both took our yoghurt, I even had the nerves to use malteesers toppingembarassed embarassed that was how we weighed the thing and it was almost 4kshockedshocked
That was how the guy started sweating, started stammering. He had only 1500 back and frontshocked I've never been that embarrassed in my entire life, I mean why won't this guy be able to foot the bill. since he knew he couldn't afford it why did he let us come for it, and worse of all, why didn't they have a pos? I was just confused. Everybody was just staring at us, like if you cannot pay why come and take yoghurt cry cry Needless to say I had to go out and use the ATM and balance up. In fact that day i would never forget. I think I learnt the most important lesson that day, not all that glitters is gold !
Serves you right! grin

1 Like

Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by obyrich(m): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2016
makydebbie:
Yea I stayed, but it was awkward. I was just looking at him, salivatinggrin
Before nko? Unu emekaria ihe grin
Re: Your Worst Dating Experience by Emodeee: 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
Lisaflex:

He didn't....Dt was d 1st (n last)date

you bad gancheesy. how did you discard him? i'm sure he must have been disturbing you with calls and messages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Promise I Can Be Bad For YOU" Curvy Nigeria Girl Put Her Assets On Display / K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding / How To Hav Sex With A Lady For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.