Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! (26878 Views)

Famous Quotes Of Prof Chinua Achebe / Famous Quotes By Ojukwu / History Lesson 2: Gideon Orkar Broadcast Message-unedited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Beaf: 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2009
The translated version of the Radio Kaduna theme song is everywhere on the web. Does anyone have the the original Hausa version?
This is a very controversial issue, I would like to know the unambiguous truth.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by sjeezy8: 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2009
^^^ wetin concern you wit hausas, you dis ijaw boy?
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by nduchucks: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2009
Beaf:

The translated version of the Radio Kaduna theme song is everywhere on the web. Does anyone have the the original Hausa version?
This is a very controversial issue, I would like to know the unambiguous truth.

i find the translated version for many hate websites and even for wikipedia. i don delete de erroneous information wey dem put for wikipedia.  these haters just dey hell bent on re-writing history.  na dat kind attitude dey make things harder for well meaning nigerians.

since these people post the translation everywhere, make dem produce de hausa lyrics.  i guarantee you say, no reference to raping people dey there.  truth be say, dem no dey check their facts,  once somebody tell dem anyting wey go feed their hate mongering, na so dem go begin act like mumu dey follow spread de lies.

nothing dey controversial for this issue, na blatant lie, designed to spread hate. simple as that.

make dem prove me wrong, the onus is on the rumour/hate mongers.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Beaf: 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2009
ndu_chucks:

i find the translated version for many hate websites and even for wikipedia. i don delete de erroneous information wey dem put for wikipedia. these haters just dey hell bent on re-writing history. na dat kind attitude dey make things harder for well meaning nigerians.

since these people post the translation everywhere, make dem produce de hausa lyrics. i guarantee you say, no reference to raping people dey there. truth be say, dem no dey check their facts, once somebody tell dem anyting wey go feed their hate mongering, na so dem go begin act like mumu dey follow spread de lies.

nothing dey controversial for this issue, na blatant lie, designed to spread hate. simple as that.

So you were the one? shocked I noticed that change.
Maybe the original rendition can be still be found somewhere in Europe. Do you have access to the authoritative Hausa version? I would really like to see it to make up my mind.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Eziachi: 3:28am On Nov 20, 2009
olafolarin:

can we all imagine what Nigeria would have become without the war?
Without Ojukwu's insistence on seccession knowing fully well he didnt have the logistics to win the war.Only for him to run away to Ivory coast in the thick of the war.
Leaving behind millions of his people in hunger and hopelessness.Only a coward will do such.
Some 40 something years later,the same Ojukwu is being presented and treated as an Igbo leader.

The effects of the war on the Psyche of our Igbo brothers is the display of emotions,abuse,cowardise,frustration,and above all illiteracy on this thread.

The Igbo nation fought(assiduously) and lost the war that should not have been waged in the forst place.But Ojukwu was blinded by his cockiness,greed and hope of controlling Nigeria's Oil which(at the time) is not even within Igbos landmass.
Nigerian leaders mismanaged the after war economics and that left the Eastern block in abject poverty.
We should all grow above these defaming tribal attacks.
Exactly what it has always been, a cesspit of no progress because the war ended almost 40 years ago and the war lasted for just three years. Angola fought a 24 years civil war but look at them now. And Ojukwu is not holding your hand of progress. Blind arguement.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by SEFAGO(m): 4:16am On Nov 20, 2009
Exactly what it has always been, a cesspit of no progress because the war ended almost 40 years ago and the war lasted for just three years. Angola fought a 24 years civil war but look at them now. And Ojukwu is not holding your hand of progress. Blind arguement.

you want to fight 24 yrs war when you guys were sweating over just three years. Even 10 years of civil war wouldhave wiped the igbos off the map grin
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by joeyfire(m): 8:28am On Nov 20, 2009
@TPIA

The only fools are the ones in your family you stupid, fried piece of pigshit. when i read the posts of idiots like you stuck in the muck of prejudice that you picked up on the lap of your parents and family I KNOW that this country is a joke. You sorry animals or the ones in your last generation caused the murder of millions and you act like we have no right to be bitter when you piss on their memories.Its obvious that prejudice is the only thing that gives you direction in life. Screw you and all you stand for!
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Katsumoto: 9:37am On Nov 20, 2009
olafolarin:

can we all imagine what Nigeria would have become without the war?
Without Ojukwu's insistence on seccession knowing fully well he didnt have the logistics to win the war.Only for him to run away to Ivory coast in the thick of the war.
Leaving behind millions of his people in hunger and hopelessness.Only a coward will do such.
Some 40 something years later,the same Ojukwu is being presented and treated as an Igbo leader.

The effects of the war on the Psyche of our Igbo brothers is the display of emotions,abuse,cowardise,frustration,and above all illiteracy on this thread.

The Igbo nation fought(assiduously) and lost the war that should not have been waged in the forst place.But Ojukwu was blinded by his cockiness,greed and hope of controlling Nigeria's Oil which(at the time) is not even within Igbos landmass.
Nigerian leaders mismanaged the after war economics and that left the Eastern block in abject poverty.
We should all grow above these defaming tribal attacks.

Eziachi:

Olafolarin, I have to agree with Eziachi on this. Granted the war was fought but not much has changed since then. The only progress that has been made in Nigeria is that the ruling class now collaborate over tribal lines. Before the war, the looters stuck mainly to their tribes; now we have looters supporting looters in other tribes. OBJ and the Uba brothers, Ibori and Yaradua, etc come to mind.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by KnowAll(m): 10:09am On Nov 20, 2009
Can you people for once stop this baseless, agenda less and pointless argument and reasonably readjust your sights on the on- goings around you for a second. Whilst you are all wallowing in your blind arguments about some drummed-up quotes and propagandist rhetoric’s of the 1960’s a lot of water has passed under the bridge. The Commonwealth of one the Igbo State at this moment is brazenly and without re-course being plundered with impunity. One of her first-lady is now in hiding after getting are greedy fingers stuck in the rut of corruption.

It would gladden my hearts and the hearts of millions of Igbos who are disillusioned and hapless and out of desperation now erk a living by peddling in hard drugs and kidnapping as a new way of life. If only those with the wherewithal are prepared to re-focus their energies on what is happening today and not what has happened yesteryears life will be better in the East. The Igbo man today is more concerned on how he feeds his family now and not how his Grandfather fed his father.

The region is in disarray, no meaningful development is taking place, it would appear the poster of this article has a strong penchant for digging historical artefacts, I personally think it is good, but a misplaced and an un-warranted priority, my take is, giving the probity skills of this gentleman, his ingenuity can be employed in, forensically examining and disserting the current political jobbers in the East to the benefit of all.  Such skills if deployed with the same zeal and zest that this gentle-man has done in uncovering this old huge mine of past Biafran propagandist tools, will not only have brought down a few Governors in the east, it would have expose the irrelevance and unnecessary bureaucratic bottle-necks the houses of assemblies have become, their relevance in our polity today will have to be questioned and queried.

The almost anarchy and deplorable state of Eastern Nigeria is not something any Nigerian will be proud of let alone any Igbo, the mere mention of any town in the east conjures an image of men who wants to grasp you for a few bucks. Why is this modern day fad ignored by the so called Biafran apologist and the intelligentsia, a trend that might consumed the whole East if care is not taking, one will think that this un-enviable way of making money will be at the behest of all right thinking Igbo man. Marriages and Weddings now have to be done in Lagos or Abuja or any other town, something that was unthinkable a few years ago.

The old and elderly are at the mercy of these men of vile minds, who out of joblessness have resulted in an easier way to make money than toiling the ground, it might however be too late to do something now, for once one has tasted the sweetness, easiness and an obligatory payments called ransom any other form of making a living pales into insignificance.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by citizenY(m): 11:02am On Nov 20, 2009
@ KnowAll,

If you stop them from doing this job, morticians will go out of business. It is the same wartime propaganda
methods and they are now ringing hollow. In the absence of anything more to add, and since the war is over,
nostalgia has set in. After all, what will a music conductor do after the last note- drop his cue stick.

You may not probably aware that he still rehearses with his cue stick, without music. Propaganda goes stale
in the absence of any further hostilities. They are experiencing withdrawal syndromes.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2009
joeyfire:

@TPIA

The only fools are the ones in your family you stupid, fried piece of pigshit. when i read the posts of idiots like you stuck in the muck of prejudice that you picked up on the lap of your parents and family I KNOW that this country is a joke. You sorry animals or the ones in your last generation caused the murder of millions and you act like we have no right to be bitter when you piss on their memories.Its obvious that prejudice is the only thing that gives you direction in life. Screw you and all you stand for!

you were born of monkeys and raised on a diet of baboon poop.

Thats why you spill shit everytime you type.

beast of no hometown and ignorant piece of crap that you are.

screw your useless excuse of a life.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by joeyfire(m): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2009
@TPIA

I would call you a bitch but that would be an insult to bitches you diseased, lonely bigot. You are by far the most irritating poster i've ever seen in my short time on nairaland. you have nothing but hate spillin out of your simple mind you goat f, ker!!

You roam around from topic to topic looking for ways to insult my tribe so lets do it this way you maggot. F, k you and your entire ilk. biaaatch!!!!
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2009
joeyfire:

@TPIA

I would call you a bitch but that would be an insult to bitches you diseased, lonely bigot. You are by far the most irritating poster i've ever seen in my short time on nairaland. you have nothing but hate spillin out of your simple mind you goat f, ker!!

You roam around from topic to topic looking for ways to insult my tribe so lets do it this way you maggot. F, k you and your entire ilk. biaaatch!!!! 

your mama, grandmama and entire lineage of monkeys and orangutans are all bitches and disease infested whores.

You vomit bile and shit everytime you open your mouth and I'm not surprised because shit is your natural habitat and likewise your meal of choice.

You're not only a gay fagotty bitch who likes it up the rectum, you also love swallowing any shit your lovers dump in your mouth.

So rock, roll in and enjoy your shitty existence, monkey.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by joeyfire(m): 3:36pm On Nov 20, 2009
@TPIA

When I read between the lines of your posts I can tell that you're a very sad person. Just like i thought earlier , you are holding on to your bigotry cos thats all you probably have left - HATE.

I'm really very sorry for you. But before i am tempted to descend to your pathetic level let me leave this thread but not without letting you know that I DO think you are a malformed, sexually frustrated, social outcast.

Once again F, K You forever you goat f, king gorgon wink
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2009
joeyfire:

@TPIA

When I read between the lines of your posts I can tell that you're a very sad person. Just like i thought earlier , you are holding on to your bigotry cos thats all you probably have left - HATE.

I'm really very sorry for you. But before i am tempted to descend to your pathetic level let me leave this thread but not without letting you know that I DO think you are a malformed, sexually frustrated, social outcast.

Once again F, K You forever you goat f, king gorgon wink

f.uck your goat mama and orangutan father, you piece of useless crap.

Hold on to your shitty hatred until it rams you up your stinking behind.

loser.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by citizenY(m): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2009
And that is the end of the news in ------ this thread don die.

Please can we go to the next lesson.

You know asay dis tory no dey end.

news clips from China and outer space?
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Eziachi: 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2009
SEFAGO:

you want to fight 24 yrs war when you guys were sweating over just three years. Even 10 years of civil war wouldhave wiped the igbos off the map grin

Is it just your grasp of English language or just your fancy to argue just argument sake? I was telling you that Angola fought a longer civil war than Nigeria but had made much rapid progress than Nigeria. While Nigerian war lasted three years, Angola's lasted 24 year and Nigeria war stopped almost 40 years ago while Angola stopped barely a decade ago but compare the two countries, Angola had advanced much faster and better than Nigeria.

While the entire infrastructure in Angola including Maputo their capital was almost obliterated, nothing of such happened in Nigeria except in the old eastern region but compare Angola cities today, compares that to a normal Nigerian city, and sees the difference.

People like you will soon ran out of excuse for Nigeria, and for years all of you look the other way as the northern oligarch with the help of their Yoruba friend decimate Nigeria as they create states after state as their means of stealing oil money that doesn't belong to them. They allowed illiterate soldiers to take the affairs of the nation for 4 decades and you still blame Ojukwu. They fought the war to keep Nigeria as one and you have looked over that period of keeping Nigeria 1 and ask yourself its working?
Is it ever going to work, because every single new day in Nigeria is worse than the day before, that is not progress and people like you just for your hate of the Igbo’s are determined to keep things the way they are.

Some have argued with their usual expertise that Igbo land will not be any different if left alone in Biafra. However, why not leave that for us to decide when the day comes. When we can choose our own leaders and not those made in Abuja. When decisions are take in our land and not Abuja and forced than out throat. When our law or constitution will mirror our culture and tradition. It obvious that in Nigeria almost every group see things differently and that had been the bane of Nigeria.

For instance, others regard the entrepreneurship psyche of the Igbo man as love of money, our forcefulness to succeed is regarded by other as pushy and intimidating and an average Igbo man as laziness can interpret the layback lifestyle of most Nigerians. So why force people that had different philosophies in life to live in a unitary state? It will never work in a million years, no matter who is in charge. That is why Nigeria had not worked since the war; Nigeria is not working today and is not going to work tomorrow or next millennium.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Eziachi: 5:47pm On Nov 20, 2009
ndu_chucks:

i find the translated version for many hate websites and even for wikipedia. i don delete de erroneous information wey dem put for wikipedia.  these haters just dey hell bent on re-writing history.  na dat kind attitude dey make things harder for well meaning nigerians.

since these people post the translation everywhere, make dem produce de hausa lyrics.  i guarantee you say, no reference to raping people dey there.  truth be say, dem no dey check their facts,  once somebody tell dem anyting wey go feed their hate mongering, na so dem go begin act like mumu dey follow spread de lies.

People that do not share the believe in God; always ask for evidence that God exist and there is nothing you can present that will change that stance. Then you find out that asking for evidence had nothing to do with their quest for conviction.

I am sure if you want to know the Hausa version, you can contact Radio Nigeria Kaduna, they are not extinct, and they are still in existence and must still have it in their archive. Radio Kaduna is a reputable organisation and I am sure they are aware of what they had been labelled to broadcast and they can challenge it with your self-seeking version as no one like their image to have been hammered with what they are accredited to have broadcast.

Going to Wikipedia to re-write something without offering what you considered is the original version or correct version is not only funny but also your in ability to notice that you accused people of re-writing history but you are actually doing just that.
You blind and ignoble denial of what happened mirrors exactly the same action of most Hutus in Rwanda, they are still in denial even when the fact is right their, staring them in the face.

Just for arguement sake, what will be your action if the so called Hausa version is shown to you? Would you recognise it? Do you speak or read Hausa language?
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by nduchucks: 6:33pm On Nov 20, 2009
@eziachi, post de lyrics in hausa if you get am, otherwise go find elders for village wey go translate dis one for you.  diaspora no qualify as village.

A na-asi onye e ji ugwo na agaghi akwu ya ugwo e ji ya, onye e ji ugwo na-asi na e nye ya ewu ojii na ya agaghi ewe
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Onlytruth(m): 12:26am On Nov 21, 2009
ndu_chucks:

@eziachi, post de lyrics in hausa if you get am, otherwise go find elders for village wey go translate dis one for you. diaspora no qualify as village.

A na-asi onye e ji ugwo na agaghi akwu ya ugwo e ji ya, onye e ji ugwo na-asi na e nye ya ewu ojii na ya agaghi ewe

grin grin grin

dis guy sef! who de teach you all these classical Igbo wey you de yarn sef!
Who taught you classical Igbo? Ewu ugwu! grin
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Onlytruth(m): 12:29am On Nov 21, 2009
Anyway, the devil quotes the bible too grin
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by asha80(m): 12:41am On Nov 21, 2009
KnowAll:

Can you people for once stop this baseless, agenda less and pointless argument and reasonably readjust your sights on the on- goings around you for a second. Whilst you are all wallowing in your blind arguments about some drummed-up quotes and propagandist rhetoric’s of the 1960’s a lot of water has passed under the bridge. The Commonwealth of one the Igbo State at this moment is brazenly and without re-course being plundered with impunity. One of her first-lady is now in hiding after getting are greedy fingers stuck in the rut of corruption.

It would gladden my hearts and the hearts of millions of Igbos who are disillusioned and hapless and out of desperation now erk a living by peddling in hard drugs and kidnapping as a new way of life. If only those with the wherewithal are prepared to re-focus their energies on what is happening today and not what has happened yesteryears life will be better in the East. The Igbo man today is more concerned on how he feeds his family now and not how his Grandfather fed his father.

The region is in disarray, no meaningful development is taking place, it would appear the poster of this article has a strong penchant for digging historical artefacts, I personally think it is good, but a misplaced and an un-warranted priority, my take is, giving the probity skills of this gentleman, his ingenuity can be employed in, forensically examining and disserting the current political jobbers in the East to the benefit of all. Such skills if deployed with the same zeal and zest that this gentle-man has done in uncovering this old huge mine of past Biafran propagandist tools, will not only have brought down a few Governors in the east, it would have expose the irrelevance and unnecessary bureaucratic bottle-necks the houses of assemblies have become, their relevance in our polity today will have to be questioned and queried.

The almost anarchy and deplorable state of Eastern Nigeria is not something any Nigerian will be proud of let alone any Igbo, the mere mention of any town in the east conjures an image of men who wants to grasp you for a few bucks. Why is this modern day fad ignored by the so called Biafran apologist and the intelligentsia, a trend that might consumed the whole East if care is not taking, one will think that this un-enviable way of making money will be at the behest of all right thinking Igbo man. Marriages and Weddings now have to be done in Lagos or Abuja or any other town, something that was unthinkable a few years ago.

The old and elderly are at the mercy of these men of vile minds, who out of joblessness have resulted in an easier way to make money than toiling the ground, it might however be too late to do something now, for once one has tasted the sweetness, easiness and an obligatory payments called ransom any other form of making a living pales into insignificance.

Apart from lagos which other part of the country is making any meaningful progress?is it an eastern thing?As`far `as nigeria remains the way it is the country will bear the brunt of the problems in the east.

Funnily where you not the one complaining how the people from your state are running to lagos and overseas for a better life while igbos taking over your home town in ondo?
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Eziachi: 12:44am On Nov 21, 2009
ndu_chucks:

@eziachi, post de lyrics in hausa if you get am, otherwise go find elders for village wey go translate dis one for you.  diaspora no qualify as village.

You make me laugh. I don't know where you copied the Igbo phrase you just posted as it has no relation to what is been discussed at all. probabaly you want to impress but sadly, you knew little about Igbo language or just an Efulefu. You are asking for lyrics but the burden of proof in on your head not mine. You are the one disputing the fact that what was pubilsh is not true, so if it's not true it's up to you to disprove it. You can write radio kADUNA for help, I am sure they will be willing to help you.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by nduchucks: 1:11pm On Nov 21, 2009
Eziachi:

You make me laugh. I don't know where you copied the Igbo phrase you just posted as it has no relation to what is been discussed at all. probabaly you want to impress but sadly, you knew little about Igbo language or just an Efulefu. You are asking for lyrics but the burden of proof in on your head not mine. You are the one disputing the fact that what was pubilsh is not true, so if it's not true it's up to you to disprove it. You can write radio kADUNA for help, I am sure they will be willing to help you.

see eziachi wey start thread titled history lesson, eziachi wey dig up quotes from 1960s, and even find hate promoting points from 1900s oyibo documents - de same eziachi no fit produce de lyrics wey him and his fellow haters claim to contain a call to rape their people!!

on top of dat, eziachi wey claim to be igbo, no fit decipher de igbo proverb wey i gi am. him talk say de quote dey irrelevant shocked his fellow igbo, onlytruth, wey sabi de meaning of de quote, reacted differently.

de only ting wey i fit conclude be say eziachi no be real igbo; eziachi na onye ocha (oyibo boy)! he is possibly one of de people wey enemies of nigeria dey plant for nigerian forums to spread hate.

try find way to contact onlytruth, make him help you interprete de igbo wey i post before. ewu onye ocha!
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by SapeleGuy: 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2009
A creditor is being told he won't be paid, and he is saying he won't accept a black goat.

Ndu_chucks please explain the relevance of this parable to this matter.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by nduchucks: 2:15pm On Nov 21, 2009
SapeleGuy:

A creditor is being told he won't be paid, and he is saying he won't accept a black goat.

Ndu_chucks please explain the relevance of this parable to this matter.

na de literal translation of the igbo phrase wey you provide. i want make eziachi wey claim to be real igbo make him go find elders for village to tell am how de phrase apply. i no go help de boy at all. eziachi na onye ocha.

@sapeleguy, for context, i post de phrase after onye ocha eziachi continued to ask me to prove say dem be liars, despite de fact say i tell am over and over again, say na dem wey need to supply proof.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Dede1(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2009
@SAFEGO

You should keep your putrid mouth shot because you have shown fundamental ignorance in your previous posts. To say that you are clueless and a reckless imposter is an understatement. You sounded off wrongly with RACE according to Wikipedia. What a loser?

In course of your jaundiced analysis of human beings and the issue of race, you attempted to draw intelligent scientists into your academic emptiness. I am a member of society of scientists that believes and designs structures and objects based on empirical standards or numerical data about the only race on earth, thus, human. I have never come across any object designed based on data collected from either White or Black race.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Dede1(m): 2:49pm On Nov 21, 2009
@ndu_chucks

I hope your disjointed and proverbial phrase has nothing to do with much maligned apology to Biafrans as being floated around by deceitful Nigerians such as you. Pal, the Biafrans will neither seek apology nor tender one as the colonial contraption called Nigeria spines to half life. 

Most Biafrans such as me believed in what my grandmother told me to always get even.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by KnowAll(m): 3:01pm On Nov 21, 2009
Apart from lagos which other part of the country is making any meaningful progress?is it an eastern thing?As`far `as nigeria remains the way it is the country will bear the brunt of the problems in the east.

Funnily where you not the one complaining how the people from your state are running to lagos and overseas for a better life while igbos taking over your home town in ondo?

I was in Ondo for one week, I will live there than live in lagos, I dont need Lagos's money, I am already a made man after spending the better part of 20 years abroad, I am not your average Naija hussler who will be running to Lagos or Abuja for anything.

While in Ondo,  I did not have to watch my back from Kidnapleggers, who have gone amock in the East even the sons and daughters of the high and mighty are not safe from these men in the shadows, to tell them about Biafra is to talk in parabales, these are scums of the Earth they will even kidnap their own father's and mother's in other to balckmail their own siblings.

That kind of problem at present does not exist in Ondo Town. My argument is while spend and waste so much energy on a dead- beat issue such as old Baifra rhetorics and propanganda when there are real life, cultural, and city threatning issues at hand.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by nduchucks: 5:33pm On Nov 21, 2009
Dede1:

@ndu_chucks

I hope your disjointed and proverbial phrase has nothing to do with much maligned apology to Biafrans as being floated around by deceitful Nigerians such as you. Pal, the Biafrans will neither seek apology nor tender one as the colonial contraption called Nigeria spines to half life.

who be dis dede1 of a guy wey no sabi read? did you read my response to sapeleguy, where I provided him with context?

you call ya self ogbonje scientist and you no sabi comprehend simple english. how you take conclude say my statement relate to apology wey people dey float around? i don tell you once say na akamu dey ya brain and your posts dey continue to confirm this fact.

in ya usual manner, i expect you to return with abuses and curses, bushman.

go join ya superiors like ojukwu, soludo, kalu and co, if you get the guts to contribute positively. war ended 40years ago!! dan daudu olodo.
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Bishopking: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2009
can some1 call tpia to order? this name is often associated with , pshew!
Re: HISTORY LESSON: Nigeria/Biafran Civil War Most Famous Quotes!! by Onlytruth(m): 1:04am On Nov 22, 2009
ndu_chucks:

see eziachi wey start thread titled history lesson, eziachi wey dig up quotes from 1960s, and even find hate promoting points from 1900s oyibo documents - de same eziachi no fit produce de lyrics wey him and his fellow haters claim to contain a call to rape their people!!

on top of dat, eziachi wey claim to be igbo, no fit decipher de igbo proverb wey i gi am. him talk say de quote dey irrelevant shocked his fellow igbo, onlytruth, wey sabi de meaning of de quote, reacted differently.

de only ting wey i fit conclude be say eziachi no be real igbo; eziachi na onye ocha (oyibo boy)! he is possibly one of de people wey enemies of nigeria dey plant for nigerian forums to spread hate.

try find way to contact onlytruth, make him help you interprete de igbo wey i post before. ewu onye ocha!

Wetin you de yarn na? Eziachi was right. Dis ewu ugwu! You want start your divide and rule. dis one na crude one. ok come up with another Igbo proverb with direct relevance to the topic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What Are Some Pre Colonial Activities That Happened In Eastern Nigeria? / John Paden's Book On President Muhammadu Buhari And His Dirty Little Lies - Ffk / Coronavirus: 50 Oil Cargoes Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.