Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Crush - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Crush (24154 Views)

Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well / This Are My Nairaland Crush, And What I Think About Them (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crush by goshikid: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
judefcc:
abeg leave me ooooo, havent seen my crush since sad
your crush where they sleep 5 in a room? undecided
Re: Crush by saintCaligula(m): 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
I been dey crush on my boo tey tey!Then one day,i met him in..... :- told him hello bae, can i fuvk you?We bleeped,guess wat happened next. cheesy cheesy
Sigh
Re: Crush by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
Aderola15:

Oshey!!!! Lai Mohammed's wife grin tongue cheesy
Una no go believe me naw,i joke too much. cheesy but this one na true.
Re: Crush by Aniker(f): 8:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Awwwww try a different browser. Safari preferably
undecided embarassed lipsrsealed
Fabulocity:
Mama d mama! I raise Beyoncé's hand for you. grin
Wey the hand? cheesy cheesy

I didn't woo him directly tho .... cool
goshikid:
your crush where they sleep 5 in a room? :-/
you get room cheesy cheesy cheesy because roof cover your head cheesy shift make i admire my nairaland queen jor tongue
Re: Crush by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
CRK and IRS gann na same naw.

I dey here,mo lale bi laliga. grin So u r around and u dont hola at ur olori.I will starve u i swear* food and in za oza room. cheesy cheesy
yepa! Oti laale ooo. Jekin gboriwole. Ma park kanle ni. Walahi!

Starve me? Don't push me to cheating on you angry
Re: Crush by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
KissChrix:

Patiently waiting for chelsea to off light
tongue

Re: Crush by Aniker(f): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2016
Bubblewitch:
yes sweetie, come lemme spend my dough on u wink
No thanks tongue
Re: Crush by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Buhahahahaha forget o.... When I still dey play na Jefchenko the dey call me o grin

But now... If I kick ball, I go just die cry
but if your 3rd leg kick woman , you go survive, my gawd will judge you separately

Re: Crush by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
Aniker:
undecided embarassed lipsrsealed
awww cute face. 3 different shades of cuteness
Re: Crush by DASMOG(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2016
BATTLE 3

I decided that night that I had had enough of Kenny's erratic behaviour and we needed counselling. I waited for him to come home the next morning but he never showed up. I called him around noon when I was getting worried but he did not pick my call. I got a text shortly after saying, ''I am quite surprised you are looking for me. Don't worry, I am fine. Don't let me distract you from God''. I decided it was time to seek counsel from my pastor's wife. As I sat down with Mummy as we normally call her that evening after a word of prayer and recounted the full story of our challenges from the beginning of the fasting period. I was quite hopeful that I will get solutions on the next step to take. Mummy looked at me and shook her head as I showed her the last text I got from Kenny from my phone. ''Sister Lola, what does the Bible say about our parents and honour?'' ''Honour your father and mother, that your days might be long'' I quickly replied wondering why we were talking about my parents when it was my marriage that needed healing. ''Do you remember when you came to me and decided you wanted to marry this young man who was barely a baby in the lord. I warned you to look for giants in the spirit. If you had honoured my words, surely the days of your marriage would have been long'', she said with obvious annoyance. ''I am sorry mummy, I love my husband and I think he loves God too'' ''He loves God? You are still defending his actions? A man that cannot agree with you in prayer? That will not deny his body to feed his spirit? She asked me. ''I am sorry ma'' I quickly said. Mummy was known for her short temper and I did not want to get on her bad side. ''Anyway the deed has been done. We need to find a way forward. You see the devil is not resting. He is obviously seeking to devour your marriage. Remember the scripture in Ephesians 6: 12 says, we wrestle not against flesh and blood but against principalities, against powers and against the rulers of the darkness of this world. The battle is not with your husband. It is a fight in the spirit''. ''Okay ma'' I said. ''The devil knows this fast is going to liberate your marriage and he wants to stop it at all cost. The flesh will be satisfied eventually but you need to be spiritually fortified first. So make sure you complete it in total consecration to God''. ''Okay ma. What do I now do about his refusal to come home ma?'' ''Oh don't worry Lola, he will come home. He is like the prodigal son, he will surely return. Let us pray my dear''. By the time I left my pastor's house after about two hours of prayer. I felt stronger and better. Kenny was just over reacting and I was definitely on the right course. I just needed to keep praying and not let me faith be shaken. When I got home and met Kenny relaxing in the sitting room, it confirmed to me that everything mummy said was correct since he returned like she had prophesied. As the days passed things got more estranged. Kenny stopped going to our church and demanded I move to this new church he found. Of course I vehemently refused. It is important to be grounded and not church belly- hopping. I got daily text motivations from my mummy in the lord and that just encouraged me. Finally the last day of the 100 days came and it was announced in church that couples should endeavour to attend together since there was going to be an all night prayer. I begged and pleaded with Kenny but he adamantly refused. I went to church alone that night and prayed every prayer possible. My joy knew no bounds the next morning because I knew that all the fight I had been having with Kenny was finally going to be over. I was going to make sure we had as much sex as he .......
go for next episode
don't forget to hit the LIKE and SHARE below your COMMENTS and FEEDBACKS are very important
https://withsammy..com

Re: Crush by Tafari1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Tagara or Tarafa please leave me alone. I'm not here for all these gbamgoroski
Mumu... Who's here cos of you? I no even see all you motherfuvkas. Next time don't jump into what doesn't concern you. Like I wrote, go and die already
Re: Crush by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
judefcc:
but if your 3rd leg kick woman , you go survive, my gawd will judge you separately

3rd leg?.... I have just 2 legs bro... What you consider a "3rd leg" doesn't "kick" unworthy women! grin..so your "gawd" has nothing to judge.
Re: Crush by Aniker(f): 8:52pm On Dec 10, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
awww cute face. 3 different shades of cuteness
Do you like Kanye West, why you got Pablo in your name
Re: Crush by RENOWNED2(m): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
Why Una Dey Derail This Thread Nah?
Re: Crush by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tafari1:
Mumu... Who's here cos of you? I no even see all you motherfuvkas. Next time don't jump into what doesn't concern you. Like I wrote, go and die already
Now I'm scared. Very very scared. Are you going to shoot me?
Re: Crush by Aniker(f): 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2016
Tafari1:
Hey don't derail my thread with sad talks.. Seems the person dosnt even want to fight with you
Re: Crush by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
yepa! Oti laale ooo. Jekin gboriwole. Ma park kanle ni. Walahi!

Starve me? Don't push me to cheating on you angry
Osheyyyyy bami,my car washer.

Cheat on me?u dare not naw,i trust u. kiss na joke i dey. grin
JeffreyJamez:

3rd leg?.... I have just 2 legs bro... What you consider a "3rd leg" doesn't "kick" unworthy women! grin..so your "gawd" has nothing to judge.
chisos that is som1 daughter

may nepa take your light now angry and may your gen refuse to start

1 Like

Is that how you get money to buy your bleaching cream?
saintCaligula:
lol bro, though i don't date ladies for their money but the truth about me is that I've never dated a broke lady..
it's how GOD created me...
Re: Crush by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
Aniker:
Do you like Kanye West, why you got Pablo in your name
Kanye has got nothing to do with Pablo. He's just a fan of Pablo like I am.

Meanwhile, his was Picasso
Re: Crush by saintCaligula(m): 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
wow! I believe you bro
like i ..............with bumbae...
lip sealed...
Re: Crush by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
Diddyydiva:
its fun... grin

I don't understand myself tho but I'd rather do the chasing than been chased. I find getting a guy thrillingsmiley

Haba! You are weird then. alot of your contemporaries would considered themselves being chased as the temerity to guage their relevance and beauty.

But the fact is that most guys don't appreciate been chased, they do regard ladies that run after them as cheap.
Re: Crush by AyamConfidence(m): 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]this thread....is it for ball or for talking about crush undecided
Re: Crush by goshikid: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
judefcc:
you get room cheesy cheesy cheesy because roof cover your head cheesy shift make i admire my nairaland queen jor tongue
undecided oya go make she shit 4 ur head
Re: Crush by Aniker(f): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
AyamConfidence:
This thread....is it for ball or for talking about crush undecided undecided[color=#006600][/color]
they derailed it cry
Re: Crush by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2016
prettythicksme:
Osheyyyyy bami,my car washer.

Cheat on me?u dare not naw,i trust u. kiss na joke i dey. grin
you know I wash clean cheesy cheesy

You sef no go wan lose me na. Awon omo wobe po ladugbo
Re: Crush by AyamConfidence(m): 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
saintCaligula:
lip sealed...
where is bumbae sef
Re: Crush by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 10, 2016
saintCaligula:
lip sealed...
pounder and smasher of pvssy! I sight you

I gotta put some respek on your name
Re: Crush by Aniker(f): 8:59pm On Dec 10, 2016
PabloOmoEscobar:
Kanye has got nothing to do with Pablo. He's just a fan of Pablo like I am.

Meanwhile, his was Picasso
Okay thanks for letting me know.. People been obsessed with Pablo since his TLOP album,..
Re: Crush by saintCaligula(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
Is that how you get money to buy your bleaching cream?
You dey find cry abi?..
well i was born fair and i grew up with a white skin....
deal with it....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

“Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” / 27 Things You Need To Know About Courtship / 'Ladies Before You Marry, Send Your Man To Go To The Market & Wash plate- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.