Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Where Is Stupedinluv, I Miss Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is Stupedinluv, I Miss Her (2439 Views)

Nigerian Lady Who Miss Her Boyfriend Too Much Share Their Intimate Video. / The More I Have S*x With My Wife, The More I Miss Her Mom – Man Cries Out / She Is Not The Girl I Used To Know, Tho I Miss Her So Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Stupedinluv, I Miss Her by firstking01(m): 11:12pm On Dec 13, 2016
BabaRamota1980:
Guys, this thread is about a beautiful woman who is very charming, delightfully delicious, exotically beautiful and impressively brilliant. To sum it up, this thread is opened for a poussie!

All talks about some torque and subtle innuendos on strength of material and all bs needs to vacate and go to men on men section. Im not joking! angry angry

a man calls himself torqque, how else can he be seen other than he is promoting his sexual prowess. any nyggah that finds meaning and application for anogher man's sexual tool should get th fvk out of my thread that I created to get poussy. Shyyte angry angry
Funny a thing the said girl ain't showing up and you are ranting about derailing your threadgrin
Re: Where Is Stupedinluv, I Miss Her by BabaRamota1980: 11:27pm On Dec 13, 2016
firstking01:
Funny a thing the said girl ain't showing up and you are ranting about derailing your threadgrin

You are dayam right! It is a bridge to nowhere... grin.

Thats a good one, but not good enough to tolerate gay act on this thread, dead as it is! You are unraveling the symbolism of a man who calls himself torqque so women, not men, can click to him, and it appears you chased him in here.

Get da fvk out...torqque is gone chasing women, im here chasing woman. What are you doing?
I say gyit da fck out! angry
Re: Where Is Stupedinluv, I Miss Her by firstking01(m): 6:13am On Dec 14, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

Thats a good one, but not good enough to tolerate gay act on this thread, dead as it is! You are unraveling the symbolism of a man who calls himself torqque so women, not men, can click to him, and it appears you chased him in here.

Get da fvk out...torqque is gone chasing women, im here chasing woman. What are you doing?
Ok.
Re: Where Is Stupedinluv, I Miss Her by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 17, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

gringrin You created a thread for me!
Re: Where Is Stupedinluv, I Miss Her by Ghoster: 3:22pm On Dec 17, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Don't be Flattered , i once created one for my Dog
Re: Where Is Stupedinluv, I Miss Her by BabaRamota1980: 4:51pm On Dec 17, 2016
Stupedinluv:

you just dissapeared. I was finding your personality adorable, charming.
Re: Where Is Stupedinluv, I Miss Her by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

you just dissapeared. I was finding your personality adorable, charming.
I was very sick. And couldnt continue here
Re: Where Is Stupedinluv, I Miss Her by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
Ghoster:
Don't be Flattered , i once created one for my Dog
grin
Re: Where Is Stupedinluv, I Miss Her by BabaRamota1980: 2:46am On Dec 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I was very sick. And couldnt continue here

Its refreshing to see you again. smiley
I would have sent card and well wishes, had no idea. Its not late for a card...a romantic one to keep you in wellbeing. wink

Re: Where Is Stupedinluv, I Miss Her by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

I would have sent card and well wishes, had no idea. Its not late for a card...a romantic one to keep you in wellbeing. wink

Thank you smileysmiley
Re: Where Is Stupedinluv, I Miss Her by BabaRamota1980: 3:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Thank you smileysmiley

It's my pleasure grin

I read some of your views and curiosities particularly in the area of scriptural teachings. Everyone needs literacy but not everyone needs academic excellence. By same twist everyone needs God but not everyone needs the Bible to have God. I sense a hunger in the innermost part of you to experience God phenomenally, however there is a aspect of the teaching of God that does not align with your inner truths.

The Bible itself, as you probably already know, has overlays of teachings. There is the literal, the spiritual and the prophetic.

Spiritual is a combination word for "inspiration and ritual". Those who follow what is whispered in their hearts with acts.

A spiritual being is often confused in the literal layer of the Bible....hungry to advance with more truth to the prophetic layer but unable to find mystics to teach them.... they end up stuck in the plain texts of the scripture.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is Stupedinluv, I Miss Her by Greedgod: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

look at love

Re: Where Is Stupedinluv, I Miss Her by BabaRamota1980: 5:43pm On Dec 18, 2016
Greedgod:

look at love

I appreciate you taking notice. "Look at romance" is proper.

I dont fall in love easily but Im hopelessly romantic. I adore her, nothing more! Love is serious business, she has to show she is lovable for me to contract her as my lover. grin
Re: Where Is Stupedinluv, I Miss Her by Greedgod: 5:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

I appreciate you taking notice. "Look at romance" is proper.

I dont fall in love easily but Im hopelessly romantic. I adore her, nothing more! Love is serious business, she has to show she is lovable for me to contract her as my lover. grin

communicate this to her bros , i wish u d best
Re: Where Is Stupedinluv, I Miss Her by BabaRamota1980: 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
Greedgod:

communicate this to her bros , i wish u d best

In her writings so far, I hear far more than she wrote. In her response to me she understood more than I communicated. No gap, a bridge is uneccesary!

Best wishes acknowledged. smiley
Re: Where Is Stupedinluv, I Miss Her by Greedgod: 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

In her writings so far, I hear far more than she wrote. In her response to me she understood more than I communicated. No gap, a bridge is uneccesary!

Best wishes acknowledged. smiley
cheers

Re: Where Is Stupedinluv, I Miss Her by BabaRamota1980: 6:27pm On Dec 18, 2016
To health & wealth....and fine baes! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Gave A Piece Of My Mind Today. / true / How To Finger A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.