Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? (50874 Views)

Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / "I Know You Love The Sex" - Facebook Girl Shares After-sex Photos With His BF / So Being Näk3d No Longer Means Anythin? Lady Goes Näkëd To Prove Her A$$ Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
samsam2019:
we know your type
Tajbol4splend:

No guy will be proud to date you with that mentality, except you don't really understand what you saying

Why don't you guys take time to read through the post before passing judgment? Earlier someone said "feminist alert"
I explained that I wasn't referring to just ladies, I was referring to anyone in a relationship. The need for 'proof' only comes up when there is doubt. And if you are in a relationship where you guys are so distrustful of each other that actual proof is needed.. Well, I dunno.
What's wrong with believing him or her when he/she says they love you?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by chigoizie7(m): 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
purple3091:
just curious,how old are you?

Late twenties
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2016
Masikay:

Why don't you guys take time to read through the post before passing judgment? Earlier someone said "feminist alert"
I explained that I wasn't referring to just ladies, I was referring to anyone in a relationship. The need for 'proof' only comes up when there is doubt. And if you are in a relationship where you guys are so distrustful of each other that actual proof is needed.. Well, I dunno.
What's wrong with believing him or her when he/she says they love you?

So equivocal, isorait tho
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Odunharry(m): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
To me your encouragement and support goes a long way
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by UnaDonStart(m): 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
Izen:

You are the type she's talking about. Those who think they're doing women a favor by marrying them. Change your mindset too
I gave you one share, one like and i am still quoting you.More Blessing bro
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by AfroKnight: 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2016
The only thing I want is peace of mind. That's all. No drama. No wahala abeg.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Damfostopper(m): 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
dacblogger:
dnt waste your time, they are not worth the stress..only prove your love for him when he takes you to the altar, as for now, you have no reason proving your love to your b.f that might still leave you for another girl.
your sounding pained and frustrated... kpele u need rehab quickly....cos ur certainly blabbing

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by emperormossad(m): 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2016
dacblogger:
dnt waste your time, they are not worth the stress..only prove your love for him when he takes you to the altar, as for now, you have no reason proving your love to your b.f that might still leave you for another girl.
Seems someone hurt you real good.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Chukazu: 11:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
dacblogger:

oga wah am saying is that gals shouldn't waste their time proving their love and playing wifey roles to a small boy that is nt ready to take them to the altar...
they shldn't be wasting their wifey talent on a small boy that knows nothing abt commitment. I can only prove my love 2 u if I see you as serious and committed.

alter this, alter that... Is your dad a reverend father, just asking?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by emperormossad(m): 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Be financially independent.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by gamaliel121(m): 11:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
lady2lady:
What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ?

Her pussayy
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:27pm On Dec 11, 2016
... Respect him unconditionally.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by chigoizie7(m): 11:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
dacblogger:

oga wah am saying is that gals shouldn't waste their time proving their love and playing wifey roles to a small boy that is nt ready to take them to the altar...
they shldn't be wasting their wifey talent on a small boy that knows nothing abt commitment. I can only prove my love 2 u if I see you as serious and committed.

Come to think of it.

How can I be serious with u, when u have not given me any reason to (playing the wifey material)

I know I have mentioned u more than once in this very thread.

Please change ur mindset.

There is no monopoly on who makes the relationship works. Both parties must work into achieving that.

When u are busy, waiting for me to be serious so that u can commit wholeheartedly to me.

I on the other hand, will be busy waiting for u to show how committed u are to me, so that I can be serious with u.

With such mindset, nothing will work out in such relationship.

It doesn't matter who makes the 1st step. U too can lead aswell. That's my point.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 12, 2016
dacblogger:
no sense in ur comment. U must check your self. Some of you girls will say u want caring guy but you urself not one bit caring.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by ramsey03(m): 12:19am On Dec 12, 2016
U guys really tried. Clap fr ur selves
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Nobody: 1:18am On Dec 12, 2016
Virginity, loyalty n serenity.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by nubanyguy1: 1:59am On Dec 12, 2016
dacblogger:
Spoiler smiley wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by arleck(m): 3:16am On Dec 12, 2016
you' all should check my signature.. get $150 on registration and make $2500 in a month, direct bank acc payment
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by fkj950ax(m): 4:18am On Dec 12, 2016
Nothing.

The fact you have to prove your love means you need a new boyfriend.

Love is earned.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Naijageak(m): 5:21am On Dec 12, 2016
Spend one week with the guy mama and Buy e mama phone , he will be the one pursuing you and giving u attention because he won't be able to avoid e mama Wahala
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by stuntman007: 5:46am On Dec 12, 2016
lordbish:
If you don't prove your love how are you to be taken to the alter?

Thank you my brother u just said the same thing I wanted say.

The problem with so many ladies this days is that they feel they know too much and it explains why a lot of them are overdue for marriage and still single. Secondly, the fact that they will choose a bad guy over a good one who has plans for the future, forgetting that a bad guy has his trademark. And when he uses and dump them for the next victim. They will cry foul and generalise it to every guy and then preach the wrong gospel of experience to innocent girls and the trend continues.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Chijosky(m): 7:25am On Dec 12, 2016
abatisegun:
Some guys will say sex.
and I say so..
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Alezy(m): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2016
dacblogger:
with this mentality, nobody will take u to the alter sorry.

He is not even sure of your loyalty when he gets married to u
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Alezy(m): 7:58am On Dec 12, 2016
BoleynDynaSTY:
Peace and never ask for MONEY undecided
chop kiss. Peace is golden
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Alezy(m): 8:00am On Dec 12, 2016
Brestar:
Well imo I'd say Faithfulness, Loyalty, Financial Stability, and Motherly care.
ur wise
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Angel1696: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2016
dacblogger:
u are a wife material where do you stay.
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by dacblogger: 8:34am On Dec 12, 2016
Angel1696:
u are a wife material where do you stay.
y do u think am a wife material??
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by MVLOX(m): 8:36am On Dec 12, 2016
My fiancé is currently my designer as she currently makes all my wears..... Dats more than the best gift she can give to me
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by jyomite(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2016
abatisegun:
Some guys will say sex.
you nko?
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 12, 2016
Her undiluted affection. And that includes proving herself in her words, actions and gestures. This Pretty much sums it up!
Re: What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? by nocosomia: 9:14am On Dec 12, 2016
lady2lady:
What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ?

Her virginity grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Boss' Fiancee Is Making Advances At Me / What's Up With Some Guys And Under Age Girls?! / Bride Carries Fiance On Her Back In Prewedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.