Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? (21685 Views)

Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by kazyhm(m): 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
Aaronsrod:

You are the fool. Are you even an African ?? If you cannot see the glory of God in your pastors power how can you follow such a man? His annointing should be shown in his riches and possessions. A jet plane is proof of anointing. They owe us no explanations. They are true men of God. You have been in obodo oyinbo for too long. Humble yourself.

fela said

"white maltreating black is understandable but black maltreating black makes no sense"

I don't think you can ever be repair
the damage to you thinking faculty is beyond..............

like I almost cry for you

2 Likes

Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by kazyhm(m): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2016
emiflex:
Well I am not judging anybody or Man of God but I want to correct some people's comment here. People are claiming that if you serve God then you are suppose to be wealthy and enjoy all riches of life. If that statement is true Africans should be the most wealthy people in the world but we all know that is not the case. These white people don't believe in religion anymore yet, they are living better. They don't have all these big men of god to preach the Bible to them, yet they are doing the right things and they are progressing.

Another problem I have with these so called pastors is that they are blind and never speak the truth to our politicians. If all these pastors we have in Africa speak the truth to these politicians I am sure Africa will not be like this.

My point is, Africans are just too gullible to believe everything these men of god teaches. It is too evident that most of them are for their selfish interest. There are so many churches out there yet wickedness all abound.

well done bro, let them keep shifting the goalpost

that very analogy disprove bible itself

in the case of the Lazarus( in heaven)and the richman ( in hell )
Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by mctowel01: 6:46pm On Dec 20, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, you are bigger than this ignoranceundecided…for the records i know, all the oyedepos, kumuyis, ibiyieomie of this world has their own lucrative business booming for them, they don't touch God's money that i can vouche forundecided…serve God well He will bless you immensely...people just have this mindset that pastors are poor people, or are supposed to be poor people, utter rubbish...infact pastors are supposed to be the wealthiestundecided, most of their problems are ignorance, some of them see venturing into business as sin thereby missing out in that opportunity to grow financially, this is where oyedepo and the likes are having an edge over other pastors...i 've alot to write but let me hold my peace here...you know i love countering your controversial threads like this oneundecided
That "lot" you have to write, stuff it up your as.s
Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by firstking01(m): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
mctowel01:
That "lot" you have to write, stuff it up your as.s
Who are youundecided
Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by mctowel01: 9:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
shedybaba44:
private jet or no private jet their will always be poor among us said the people, if Buhari is not allowed to stand in queue for an appointment in the Airport why should God's anointed do that when they have important work in other country, nairalanders get sense abeg mind your biz pray for God to bless you
What specie of a full blown retarrd are you? How can you be comparing a president to a so called man of God. What impact does the man have to the economy? How is your man of God helping to solve the current crisis, by praying? Rubbish..Yet ou think he deserves same privileges as one who is tasked with responsibilities of a country. What kind of nonsense brain are you operating on? I am ashamed to share the same nationality with you if actually. *spits
Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by mctowel01: 9:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
With the kind of comments I am seeing here, I now know that democracy isn't for Nigeria. Just look at the numerous idi0ts on this thread, justifying b.s. Chai, how can we progress when there are many retards who queue up to vote and have their votes counted. How can we stop these retarrds from voting. I really wish the british could colonize us again. The leaders are a reflection of the people.. Too many stup1d people here.
Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by mctowel01: 9:56pm On Dec 20, 2016
kazyhm:

fela said

"white maltreating black is understandable but black maltreating black makes no sense"

I don't think you can ever be repair
the damage to you thinking faculty is beyond..............

like I almost cry for you
Bro, that dude is part of the reason why black man is struggling to move forward
Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Dec 21, 2016
mctowel01:

What specie of a full blown retarrd are you? How can you be comparing a president to a so called man of God. What impact does the man have to the economy? How is your man of God helping to solve the current crisis, by praying? Rubbish..Yet ou think he deserves same privileges as one who is tasked with responsibilities of a country. What kind of nonsense brain are you operating on? I am ashamed to share the same nationality with you if actually. *spits
you are very stupid to rain insult on me,if u want clearance tell me dnt ever raise insult on Me again
Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2016
mctowel01:

u are a fool u think is to travel around the world without making any impact,go and see how men of God are making impact on other countries and see souls been set free day by day, what souls has your president or politicians impacted and you are very stupid to be low minded. idiot tufiakwa
Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by mctowel01: 5:42am On Dec 25, 2016
shedybaba44:
u are a fool u think is to travel around the world without making any impact,go and see how men of God are making impact on other countries and see souls been set free day by day, what souls has your president or politicians impacted and you are very stupid to be low minded. idiot tufiakwa
So giving out stone age moral instructions and selling hope for money is an impact, you are so stupid. And you foolishly compare such responsibility to that of a President.
Who his preaching help? so many people in other countries don't know and care about the so called impact, yet they re living more happy lives than many of the pastor feeding/tithe paying congregation.
What do you mean by souls set free,..What kind of shyte are you on? Has your pastor visited Luth or one of the teaching hospitals around to test his soul freeing prowress? Keep sucking the ass of you mog..oh ye f00l.
And Its a pity your vote will also be counted as one vote. its meant to be half cos your brain has not yet developed. Or they should keep hiding your vote cos its useless...We can't move forward if an idi0t like you gets his vote counted
Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by newyorks(m): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
vizkiz:
Poverty mentality.

So it is okay for a millionaire, politician and a musician to have private jets but a pastor is subjected to suffering right?

Serving God doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy things because the earth is the lord's and the fullness therein

Before most of you (seun inclusive) come to nairaland to type junk maybe you should just take a minute and go through the Bible then read with your IQ (if you have any) not just rush to prove a void point
madam or the likes,pls what are ur basis for quoting me?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Where And How Can I Summon This Spirit? / How I Escaped Hell- Sister Linda’s Testimony / 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.