Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? (21689 Views)

Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos) / Pastor Adeboye’s $65m Private Jet Parked In Oyedepo’s Hangar In Lagos (Photo) / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by Elxandre(m): 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
LaExpert:

And if he doesn't decide to sell it, why still criticize him?

Because Nigeria is a 'third world' country?

Does America have a high population of tattered individuals as Nigeria does?

Man, you are insufferable for asking me the first question.
Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by Samsibas: 3:30pm On Dec 18, 2016
Wondering why the so call writer this day refuse to do their homework before posting stuff online. Have u thought Sir, how easy it will be to oversee 162 churches in different countries on bicycle. Thank God u're NOT GOD. Wondering why the so call writer this day refuse to their homework before posting stuff online. Have u thought Sir, how easy it will be to oversee 162 churches in different countries on bicycle. Thank God u're NOT GOD. Wondering why the so call writer this day refuse to their homework before posting stuff online. Have u thought Sir, how easy it will be to oversee 162 churches in different countries on bicycle. Thank God u're NOT GOD.

1 Like

Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by HERSLEY(f): 3:34pm On Dec 18, 2016
vizkiz:
Poverty mentality.

So it is okay for a millionaire, politician and a musician to have private jets but a pastor is subjected to suffering right?

Serving God doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy things because the earth is the lord's and the fullness therein

Before most of you (seun inclusive) come to nairaland to type junk maybe you should just take a minute and go through the Bible then read with your IQ (if you have any) not just rush to prove a void point
Ever since you lost out as Mr NL, u sound deranged. I tot u r mature!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by Lsofdk(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2016
bezimo:
I saw things moving in the air in a vision in 1982, and the Lord said to me this is you in aircrafts bearing the everlasting gospel to the Nation's of the earth-Bishop Oyedepo.

Who are these that fly as a cloud, and as the doves to their windows? -Isa 60:8

Yes, A pastor needs a private jet, depending on the influence and scale of his work, what more, if he is blessed by God to be able to own one.Then thank God.
Not my business.

Off course the modern day Judases, Sadducees and Pharisees who never give in church would be concerned about this just like Judas was in scriptures when a woman wiped the feet of Jesus with an expensive perform and Judas reacted and said why not sell the perfume and use the proceeds to bless the poor, and the scriptures said he said said so not because he cared for the poor, but because he was a thief- Matt 26:6-11

So Scriptures have painted the picture of a typical Judas hypocrite!!

what kind of influence and scale of work surpasses that of HE who sent him
Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by weedtheweeds: 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2016
Name the lecturers that own private jets. If the pastors are into any business please name it and let us review his annual returns. All pastors claim to own businesses that only exist in their minds. If their businesses are that lucrative they can calm our curiosity by showing us their tax receipts. There are also pastors in India and Australia. Why arent they buyingprivate jets as much? The Bible says people like you are fed with what you want to believe. Many billionaires who have strings of businesses dont own private jets. The way you pledged to vouch for Adeboye sounda funny. As if you live in his house
vizkiz:

Talking about stupidity, do you know about 80% of pastors have what they do to survive apart from their pastoral ministries?
Pastor adeboye was a lecturer who teaches mathematics for example and apart from that they get honorariums whenever they minister in other places.

Sometimes Stupidity is when you talking without thinking...Seems we now know who the stupìd one is between us.

Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2016
chuose2:
Good question OP, especially while the congregation is so poor!

Adeboye owns a jet, while many are POOR angry
private jet or no private jet their will always be poor among us said the people, if Buhari is not allowed to stand in queue for an appointment in the Airport why should God's anointed do that when they have important work in other country, nairalanders get sense abeg mind your biz pray for God to bless you

1 Like

Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by samijay8(m): 4:17pm On Dec 18, 2016
vizkiz:
Poverty mentality.

So it is okay for a millionaire, politician and a musician to have private jets but a pastor is subjected to suffering right?

Serving God doesn't mean you shouldn't enjoy things because the earth is the lord's and the fullness therein

Before most of you (seun inclusive) come to nairaland to type junk maybe you should just take a minute and go through the Bible then read with your IQ (if you have any) not just rush to prove a void point
oh my goodness. them Don use this one head oo. chai u know what, u can tell Ur pastor too to volunteer jet fuel for him so u enter heaven

1 Like

Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by Exciton(m): 4:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
EyeHateGod:
What would Jesus do?
A. Buy Private jet
B. Fly

Best response so far!

It's funny but also points out a logical flaw in the argument of those worshipping a supposed omni-this-and-that god.
Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by AngelicBeing: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
cool
Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by dbeloved12: 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2016
weedtheweeds:
Name the lecturers that own private jets. If the pastors are into any business please name it and let us review his annual returns. All pastors claim to own businesses that only exist in their minds. If their businesses are that lucrative they can calm our curiosity by showing us their tax receipts. There are also pastors in India and Australia. Why arent they buyingprivate jets as much? The Bible says people like you are fed with what you want to believe. Many billionaires who have strings of businesses dont own private jets. The way you pledged to vouch for Adeboye sounda funny. As if you live in his house

I totally agree with u.. Some cannot even see beyond their nose..

Really been educated does not mean one is intelligent

Religious leaders contributed, in no small measure, to the economics woes of d nation, truth be told...

1 Like

Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by firstking01(m): 4:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
sucess001:

Spiritually arrogant brother....

Jesus said 'blessed are the poor in spirit...'.

That shows u God's attitude to those u term 'ordinary men'.

To Jesus...showin luv to 'ordinary men' and 'extraordinary men' transcends using the best of things in the name of serving a rich God.

This is the basis of our faith.

Sadly, some claim spiritual understanding without realising this...

being saved doesn't mean u re now 'higher' than ordinary men. It only means u hav been saved by God's grace. And this also means that these mere men are the ones doctor Jesus wants to heal.

God open u understanding.
Ok, let me allow you be.
Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by firstking01(m): 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2016
CecyAdrian:

My goodness!!!

Do you know why churches started building schools in the first place, I bet you don't because if you do, you will swallow all this you churned out.

So, you are saying that turning/chasing poor Christians who saw the idea of separating themselves from the worldly things, people and protecting their morals by building schools to teach their children in Godly and upright ways and environment, liked it and started contributing towards the reality of it to go back to the worldly schools they frown at because they can't afford what they helped build?
Smh, did you read where i said something about "welfare and scholarship" in churches??...you guys just derive joy in abusing pastors and churches unwarrantedly....i pray God open your eyes to see the weight of the sins and the purnishment that awaits you.
Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by bezimo(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lsofdk:

what kind of influence and scale of work surpasses that of HE who sent him

The works I do shall you do and greater than these shall ye do.Jesus speaking on they that believeth on him.
What does greater mean? It includes more than private jet.
If Jesus lived in our days, he would use the best, and most comfortable means of transportation. No doubt about that whether the hypocrites agree or not.

1 Like

Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by osomegbe(m): 4:29pm On Dec 18, 2016
tejpot:

Hello sir, you fall my hand.
You know why I am typing this late? Because I had to read the bible before responding. A pastor should not suffer but a pastor should also sacrifice. What's the role of the musician? to entertain his or her audience for money. The role of a politician, to deceive the masses using the law or so to make money. A millionaire? To invest wisely or risky wisely to make money.
For all these people there is no categorical guiding principle or specific role model. All are subjective and depend on individual's view and exposure. But when it comes to a Pastor, there is a guiding principle-the bible, there is a role model-Jesus, and there are lights to guide him-the disciples. Jesus advocates a modest life, and this is evidenced by his conducts in the bible. The disciples set an incredible example for us, they broke bread together and they shared everything in common. Truly the pastors cannot be stopped from making their money, but will they be able to share it in common with the church. And don't forget that the church is particularly set up to cater for members welfare; physical and spiritual.

Again going by your analogy, "being a pastor does not mean you shouldn't enjoy life", I want to agree with you, and you will also agree with me that "being a Christian does not mean I should not do the normal things people(millionaires, politicians, Muslims, atheists, Hinduist,) do. That means I can lie, steal, kill, get drunk, fornicate, sexuallise, sleep with animals, commit suicidal acts and continue to leave an uncontrolled life. Since all these are part of enjoying life. I totally agree with you that following in the footsteps of pastors, members should enjoy life to the fullest maximum.

Thanks

Enjoy life is not to commit as postulated by you. There are other ways you can do that without sinning.
I also agree that there should be moderation in all they do, but where can we draw the line. It seems relative these days.
But, I am not a winners church member, when this same man was driving tortoise car, nobody saw him. When he was living in the bush and eating 1-2 meal a day , nobody saw him.etc Even there was a time I heard and read figure of speech- as poor as a church rat. I believe God gave the devil a knockout punch by making them rich. It was an abuse to say what belongs to the church should beg to eat.
My take, if you are not convinced, don't pay your tithes. If you believe it is a covenant and you're benefiting then pay. No force about it. After all people believed in MMM before it suspends its operations and people will still believe after January 16, that is if they resume operations.
But I tell, I know of many people that their parents dont have hope of sch fees that are under church scholarship. Some are new members that are less than a year in some churches. How much have they contributed to pay their children school fees for 4 years. Etc.
My take, I don't speak when I don't have the full details. We are far off.

1 Like

Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by chukstel(m): 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2016
Toks2008:

This is not about controversy.

I stated that this is up for discussion and if only Seun,lalasticlaka or mynd44 will put this on the main page then we will see broader views.

Some people kept ranting about poverty mentality and I just smh in disbelieve.

You cited oyedepo and co as having their own biz but can you just look down their history and you won't agree less that the rode on the back of church donations to attain their present status.

It's no longer news that a quarter of winners chapel members can't afford the fee of covenant university?

How many church members have their children in that school?

I remember when I was serving some years back when I approached my pastor at one redeem branch to lend me 6k to pay back in a month which was very vital to avoid being sent out of my rented apartment but he said no money and I was sent out anyways and I just wonder if my tithing and offering was worth giving to the church but I just gave to obey God.

Today there are many people in the church who need money to start a biz, for treatment and so on but do these pastors really care?

Do you know how much it costs to maintain a jet?

This thread is about Nigerian pastors cos Nigeria is a peculiar country that has countless people suffering even in the church.

@ regards the tithes issue, we are deceived. Your tithe is for you and your family to enjoy. Read Deuteronomy 14:22-26 . it explains the meaning of tithe.

Pastors always use Malachi to deceive many of us since they know most of us don't read the bible. Malachi believing you already knew what tithe is, that is why he said you are cheating God.

In all we are not suppose to give our tithe to anybody but for us to enjoy with our family. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by dbeloved12: 4:46pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lsofdk:

I believe every man of God should follow the steps of he who he preaches about (Christ as his role model)
There must have been things to ride on but he travelled on foot.
Service to God has never been affiliated with wealth except in recent times(and is subtly used to mock Christianity). Even Christ told the rich man who came to him to give his wealth to the poor and come follow him.
That said it's wrong for a man of God to purchase a private jet.
Note: no one is saying they should live in abject poverty.

God bless u jare....

Jesus even commanded money out of a fish, when there is a pressing need for it. Despite His enourmous power He lived an humble life. He dedicated His entire life to serve humanity.

I wonder, if the so call men of God have that kind of power... ur guess is as good as mine

Mahatma Gandhi once said 'I like ur Christ but I do not like ur Christian, becos ur Christian is so unlike ur Christ'

These people contributed, in no small measure, to the economic woes of our nation
Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 18, 2016
vizkiz:
Poverty mentality.

U fooool. enjoy what to fullness with poor people's earnings. Politicians and business men acquire private jets therefore pastors must have too. Where is the source of this money. I pity Africa as a whole. Their mindset is majority of the population's own enemy and will keep them in darkness for ever from the rest of the agile nd developed world. With people like u, Africa will continue to forage and eat the leftover like food, clothes, cars, fridge and toothpick etc from the rational world.

With like ur minds, Africa will never have access to good electricity and will never be industrialised even in the next 1000 years.

If the churches are not accountable and transparent wih the money collected from the vulnerables and instead spend it as their business return, what makes u think our politicians will ever see the need to use the public resources for the good of all when religions suppose to serve as the conscience of the entire people.

As a matter of comparisons, when i came here overseas as a student i faced the hardest financial challenge of my life. In the place churches have assistance centres for emergency relief for students all over the universities. Infact it's like a competition among churches as to who will expand this and touch lives more by extending the hand of God to them. I tell u, i have received close to 4000 here in study assistance from church alone. Thats like millions in naira currently. And they urge u to come back once u facing such again. This gesture is for all races who face any kind of financial hardship.

Most of the financial contributors may go to church ones or twice or no time a year. Because they feel God is the next person u see on the street. The pastors work elsewhere most times. Some have average cars others prefer to take trains.

Every financial sunday, a breakdown of the financial revenue and expenses are carried out professionally with the help of a projector. People pay offering once. Most churches do not even talk about tithe and doesn't exist most times.
And should d church not update members about the finances, they will be questioned by others or even be served a legal order. Most times u can best be certain the range of a car an average pastor has in his possession and most likely not more than 2.

This is a sane society where people question the rationale behind ideas. A pastor comes inside the church and says u are poor because u are not serving God well will look foolish to everyone here. People are objective.

I tell u, if the churches in Africa do the right thing, poverty will be reduced by 60 percent. Why people will help their dying next door neighbour before paying tithe and sowing stupid seed. We will not need outside aids. There will be no malnutrition in our boko something IDPs camps. They will see God physically. We will not even need red cross and others to help feed our own. Infact with only winners chapel, those children will be suffering from too much care and hospitality.

I call u foolllll again because Jesus would also say that if he was still here. Abeg too much post sorry (Okada abeg drop me here)

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
Ah touch not my annoited and do my profet nothing. As if na only Africa the annoited dey.

I calld them fooools. They said Politicians and business men acquire private jets therefore pastors must have too. Where is the source of this money. I pity Africa as a whole. Their mindset is majority of the population's own enemy and will keep them in darkness for ever from the rest of the agile nd developed world. With these gullible multitudes , Africa will continue to forage and eat the leftover like food, clothes, cars, fridge and toothpick etc from the rational world.

With these vulnerable majority, Africa will never have access to good electricity and will never be industrialised even in the next 1000 years.

If the churches are not accountable and transparent wih the money collected from the vulnerables and instead spend it as their business return, what makes u think our politicians will ever see the need to use the public resources for the good of all when religions suppose to serve as the conscience of the entire people.

As a matter of comparisons, when i came here overseas as a student i faced the hardest financial challenge of my life. In the place churches have assistance centres for emergency relief for students all over the universities. Infact it's like a competition among churches as to who will expand this and touch lives more by extending the hand of God to them. I tell u, i have received close to 4000 here in study assistance from church alone. Thats like millions in naira currently. And they urge u to come back once u facing such again. This gesture is for all races who face any kind of financial hardship.

Most of the financial contributors may go to church ones or twice or no time a year. Because they feel God is the next person u see on the street. The pastors work elsewhere most times. Some have average cars others prefer to take trains.

Every financial sunday, a breakdown of the financial revenue and expenses are carried out professionally with the help of a projector. People pay offering once. Most churches do not even talk about tithe and doesn't exist most times.
And should d church not update members about the finances, they will be questioned by others or even be served a legal order. Most times u can best be certain the range of a car an average pastor has in his possession and most likely not more than 2.

This is a sane society where people question the rationale behind ideas. A pastor comes inside the church and says u are poor because u are not serving God well will look foolish to everyone here. People are objective.

I tell u, if the churches in Africa do the right thing, poverty will be reduced by 60 percent. Why people will help their dying next door neighbour before paying tithe and sowing stupid seed. We will not need outside aids. There will be no malnutrition in our boko something IDPs camps. They will see God physically. We will not even need red cross and others to help feed our own. Infact with only winners chapel, those children will be suffering from too much care and hospitality.

I call them foolllll again because Jesus would also said that if he was still here. Abeg too much post sorry (Okada abeg drop me here)

1 Like

Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by felaismyhero(m): 6:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
i think its more of a pastor-churchmembers thing,if d churchmembers are comfortable,then there is no prob(or dat means they are benefiting somehow from d pastor).some churchmembers build houses for d pastor when most of them own no house,but they still defend their actions.one thing i know is,only a fool invest where there is no profit.

1 Like

Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by chuose2: 6:16pm On Dec 18, 2016
shedybaba44:
private jet or no private jet their will always be poor among us said the people, if Buhari is not allowed to stand in queue for an appointment in the Airport why should God's anointed do that when they have important work in other country, nairalanders get sense abeg mind your biz pray for God to bless you

We all know that Buhari deceived us and we are all suffering now.

Adeboye on the other hand IS actively deceiving the poor NOW!

But the Lord will judge Adeboye and his lust for material things.

Did Jesus not say FEED MY SHEEP, Jesus never said FEED OFF MY SHEEP!

John 21:16
He saith unto him, Feed my sheep.

Adeboye is flying a jet at the expense of the poor, with his never ending promise of prosperity for them.

God is already revealing that Adeboye is a fraud to people, slowly but surely!
Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by Lsofdk(m): 6:38pm On Dec 18, 2016
bezimo:

The works I do shall you do and greater than these shall ye do.Jesus speaking on they that believeth on him.
What does greater mean? It includes more than private jet.
If Jesus lived in our days, he would use the best, and most comfortable means of transportation. No doubt about that whether the hypocrites agree or not.
If he lived in our days?
So you're saying walking on foot was the best means of transportation back then.

And greater in that context means the work he was doing, which was spreading the Gospel and not enriching himself
Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by Lsofdk(m): 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2016
firstking01:
Smh, did you read where i said something about "welfare and scholarship" in churches??...you guys just derive joy in abusing pastors and churches unwarrantedly....i pray God open your eyes to see the weight of the sins and the purnishment that awaits you.
No one is abusing pastors or churches, the truth is all that is being said.
Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by Toks2008(m): 7:02pm On Dec 18, 2016
correctguy0900:
Ah touch not my annoited and do my profet nothing. As if na only Africa the annoited dey.

I calld them fooools. They said Politicians and business men acquire private jets therefore pastors must have too. Where is the source of this money. I pity Africa as a whole. Their mindset is majority of the population's own enemy and will keep them in darkness for ever from the rest of the agile nd developed world. With these gullible multitudes , Africa will continue to forage and eat the leftover like food, clothes, cars, fridge and toothpick etc from the rational world.

With these vulnerable majority, Africa will never have access to good electricity and will never be industrialised even in the next 1000 years.

I call them foolllll again because Jesus would also said that if he was still here. Abeg too much post sorry (Okada abeg drop me here)

YOU ARE BLESSED...So insightful...GOD help us in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by SmartyPants(m): 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2016
vizkiz:
Poverty mentality.

But Jesus once said to the rich young man "sell all you have and give it to the poor". So should we be buying more and more or selling and giving more and more?

Interesting that the game once said this : " thinking how they spend 30 million dollars on airplanes, when there's kids starving ". He wasn't talking about the church but that tells me that if unbelievers can think like this then how should we think as believers?
Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by teezy001: 7:24pm On Dec 18, 2016
Everyone of you condemning the usage of private jets in church ministries lack understanding. I also frowned at any clergy that use it for business, but I know some clergy men all due to the expansion of their ministries worldwide, it is this jets that take them all around the world including missionaries. I think the op is an atheist, an old fashioned that believe in old fangled. BC is different from AD. thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
If churches can afford to build tertiary institutions as a form of investment which benefits only the rich, I see no reason why they can't go into manufacturing, Agriculture and other business venture that will benefit the poor directly and help alleviate poverty. besides how many churches has motherless baby homes, charity foundations and elderly care homes here in Nigeria? I believe they should be countless just like the number of churches we have.
Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by Aaronsrod: 7:51pm On Dec 18, 2016
correctguy0900:

You are the fool. Are you even an African ?? If you cannot see the glory of God in your pastors power how can you follow such a man? His annointing should be shown in his riches and possessions. A jet plane is proof of anointing. They owe us no explanations. They are true men of God. You have been in obodo oyinbo for too long. Humble yourself.

1 Like

Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by Aaronsrod: 7:53pm On Dec 18, 2016
teezy001:
Everyone of you condemning the usage of private jets in church ministries lack understanding. I also frowned at any clergy that use it for business, but I know some clergy men all due to the expansion of their ministries worldwide, it is this jets that take them all around the world including missionaries. I think the op is an atheist, an old fashioned that believe in old fangled. BC is different from AD. thanks.

Correct. I believe many commenters here are not real Africans. Gods glory is reflected in riches.

1 Like

Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by orisa37: 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
YES YES YES!!!
Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by Toks2008(m): 8:14pm On Dec 18, 2016
teezy001:

SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by orisa37: 8:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
Jesus resurrected with the BEST yet to be invented Super Sonic Satellite. Many Christians will Rapture with such Satellite whenever God instructs humans to invent it. Our Pastors now move faster to evangelize.
Re: Does A Nigerian Pastor Truly Need A Private Jet? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Dec 18, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How I Escaped Hell- Sister Linda’s Testimony / Is There Anything Like Generational Curse? / 10 Categories Of People That Run From Church To Another For Miracles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.