Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,459 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? (10322 Views)

How Some Men Look After You Start Dating Them(photo) / When Did We Become So Tolerant Of The Other Woman? / When Did You Ask For Your Lover's Genotype? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by omotola1(m): 9:59am On Nov 09, 2012
I‘m usually very amazed when people tell me they had their first boy/girl friend in secondary school.
As for me, my first love experience (1st girl friend) was in the University (200L to be precised).
When did you start your own very first love affair?
Was it in Secondary school, University, after University (NYSC)?
Surprisingly, i have a friend that started hers after NYSC.
You may not believe, but it‘s true.
When did you start yours?
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by ikananwa(m): 10:02am On Nov 09, 2012
i started my own on independece day (1st october)

1 Like

Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by 2sexy(m): 11:06am On Nov 09, 2012
OP: Me and You na d same o. But at d moment, I no get babe cos naija girl dont value my kind. What a peaceful life...!

1 Like

Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Mcleo007(m): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2012
Mine was 3rd yr in the university, though i had flings before then.
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by CrazyMan(m): 11:24am On Nov 09, 2012
omotola1: I‘m usually very amazed when people tell me they had their first boy/girl friend in secondary school.
As for me, my first love experience (1st girl friend) was in the University (200L to be precised).
Today you're a male, tomorrow, you're a female...do you happen to have gender issues? undecided

9 Likes

Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by UjSizzle(f): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2012
Age 3; with the television.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by omotola1(m): 11:40am On Nov 09, 2012
CrazyMan:
Today you're a male, tomorrow, you're a female...do you happen to have gender issues? undecided
Can you kindly refer me to any post that indicates gender inconsistencies?
Mstcheeeeeeew!
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by CrazyMan(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2012
Oops I mistook you for omolola...my bad.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Exponental(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2012
From my understanding of God, Adam & Even + Garden of Eden + Apple, God gave man a choice (d power to choose from varieties) which means, this life is a matter of choice.........
That still stands!!
@topic, I cant remember!
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by omotola1(m): 11:55am On Nov 09, 2012
CrazyMan:
Oops I mistook you for omolola...my bad.
Kai! O boy... U are mistaking me for someone else.
Omotola1(m) is different from Omolola1(f)...
Pls shine ya eyez.
Always take note of the gender icon beside every username.

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by candieangel12(f): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2012
First bf was in the pre-kindergarten, I was abt 5yrs old. He was my first kiss smiley

1 Like

Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Mcleo007(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
candieangel12: First bf was in the pre-kindergarten, I was abt 5yrs old. He was my first kiss smiley

I remember my first kiss back at Nursery 2, Lola. grin She's happily married now. cool
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by seedord247(m): 2:28pm On Nov 09, 2012
June 12 1993.
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by xrazzy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 09, 2012
After i passed my SSCE
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by AkinDavid2: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2012
I beg where front page! grin
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by shadrach77: 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2012
14th to comment smiley smiley smiley
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by megxo(m): 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2012
@ dat age gringringringringrin

Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Skulboy(m): 2:34pm On Nov 09, 2012
2sexy: OP: Me and You na d same o. But at d moment, I no get babe cos naija girl dont value my kind. What a peaceful life...!

They don't value entrepreneurs?
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Igweka(m): 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
When i was in jss2
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by kellystech(m): 2:35pm On Nov 09, 2012
My first relationship was wen i saw my wife undecided
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Skulboy(m): 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2012
omotola1: I‘m usually very amazed when people tell me they had their first boy/girl friend in secondary school.

Mine was at 14 - but we just went romantic for 2 weeks when I turned 19. No girlfriend till date.
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Abujafood: 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2012
Mine was 5 years ago? If you can guess accurately where I was and my age at the time, you'll win a prize!
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2012
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiii
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
Abujafood: Mine was 5 years ago? If you can guess accurately where I was and my age at the time, you'll win a prize!
should i tell you
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by dagbokoncept(m): 2:41pm On Nov 09, 2012
Jss 3.it was reali fun because I was d 1st to hav GF among M̶̲̥̅y̶̲̥̅̊ friends.
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2012
Abujafood: Mine was 5 years ago? If you can guess accurately where I was and my age at the time, you'll win a prize!
it was 2008 to be precise
oya hand me over my price
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by mashnino(m): 2:44pm On Nov 09, 2012
jss2 second term holiday

had a blast....
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2012
For me my first Rltnshp without intimacy should be after secondary school.... 2003
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by DrUloma: 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2012
grin Immediately i was born,i fell in love wif the woman whose's breast i sucked....dts my very 1st love affair

5 Likes

Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
First galfrnd waz in primary five....first kiss...i cant remeber o....e don tey
Re: When Did You Start Your First Love Affair? by Lordave: 2:52pm On Nov 09, 2012
In Jss2 I fell in love for the first time with my form mistress.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Under-Utilized GF. / Do You Feel Irritated By Ladies Who Wear Anklets? / What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.