Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do (7932 Views)

She's 17 And I'm 28 Am I Right To Be Feeling Guilty!! / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / 35 Common Body Languages That Says ‘i Love You’: Everyone Takes No 1 For Granted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 12, 2016
Seek God's face in prayer because he knows the best and the future... You might marry someone younger and regret your marriage life so God is the solution
Re: I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do by preetypam(f): 9:07am On Dec 12, 2016
she lied to you from the on set...she will never stop lying
age might just be a number but your piece of mind also matters...
Re: I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do by robosky02(m): 9:46am On Dec 12, 2016
AfroKnight:
If she looks so good you didn't even suspect the huge age difference then I'd say stick to her. grin Who does not want an ageless beauty? Overlook this.

Re: I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do by ayamAgenius: 10:30am On Dec 12, 2016
Shez a desperate deceitful liability.

RUN!
Re: I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do by GodsLastBorn: 1:53pm On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=Goethe post=51826336][/quote] Truly I say/type unto you, flee from the deceitful person for you know not what other baggage they have with them, anyone that says age is not a number should Also add unless its in marriage.
1. What would she look like after first pregnancy then her age will surface like crazyyyy.

2. She will use the age thing on you someday no doubt, things women can say or do just to spite you.

3. Why is she being dishonest? Her ulterior motive is to receive you or bury her age so that she can bag you and it seems like she's more about getting you to marry her than putting her love for you first. Her love for you should have been stronger than lying to you about her age. Remember how big people and people in the market talk sh!t and present their goods and tell all lies of how good it is and withhold vital information and what happens to the guys that purchase damaged goods.

Bro you're a man choose wisely but if I'm to choose, I'm definitely Usain Bolting myself as far as possible. Beware of females that are on injury time (30-36), they can act better than female movie Grammy winners and make a vulnerable guy thing she's in love but after she achieves her aim ( the ring/marriage or give birth) then you will be welcomed to hell bro. Don't be among the if I knew better guys or team divorcées.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do by byronstrange(m): 1:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
@ op 'age is nt just a number ' . Its a word....Back to the real mataz..marry the gal jare..na u b ha last hope..please
Re: I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do by agrovick(m): 1:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
The deceit part is just wrong but if she is what you want, then damn the consequences & make it happen
Re: I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2016
That was also my advise. Like you gave yours.

"Nuff said.

naijaboiy:

Everyone has their own preferences when it comes to things like this. Even you women are the worst when it comes to choosing a life partner. That's why some of you date five men at once all in the name of not putting your eggs in a basket. It could be ridiculous to you but it's very important to the person.

Yes! Her age is a problem to him and he doesn't want to get married to a woman with such an age gap. He's confused because there may be other things he doesn't want to let go off her. Hence he came for an advise on a wider forum, but you're here coming to sound like the woman in question is your relative or something.

So it's either you advise him or you keep your emotional rants to yourself. Talking like it's not you women who are more clueless and confused when it comes to things like this.

Crap! undecided

1 Like

Re: I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
Ok my good sir. No problems. The truth comes with the sweet, the bitter and spicy. Thats how i offer my recommendations.

I wish you well then in choosing a mate. Its not easy.

Goethe:
Your piece is filled with so many things all wrapped up in one...the good, the bad and the ugly

But thanks for your contribution all the same.

FYI...the point about taking responsibility for her needs was put there so people don't think we were together because of what she has.. .it wasn't to any other ends

I'm a medical practitioner..so not that it matters to me anyways..

Once again...thanx
Re: I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do by AfroKnight: 3:52pm On Dec 12, 2016

Re: I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do by ghostwritter(m): 4:38pm On Dec 12, 2016
Xiadnat:

The only issue is see is her lying about her age.

The age gap is 7yrs not 17 or 27.

Your problem with her age says more about you as a person--as in you likely are still not quite matured. Your ego, your pride, your weak manhood and fear of loosing control and respect because you are "younger". Age is in the mind and psyche.

Respect and being a good person has nothing to do with a womans age.

So you footed thr bill even tho she us older!!! WTH does that have to do with it? Are you a male gild digger? Just cause she is older she is suppose to have money?

Please, let her go and go marry a "girl" you can control. Cause i think that will give you rest. In fact, you will likely end up with a 18 yr old who will insult and cheat on you to no end.

If i were her, i would run from men who reason like you.

Happiness and love is what matters at the end if the day. Not age. Younger Age will not care and love you. Personality and character matters, not age.

You men can be very stupid and clueless at times especially with this age thing.

Choose your priorities. Be wise. Your own life tho.

OP....mind not what thee art commenth for thee is filled with frustration and bitterness of past and failed relationship.
OP.... As a realist, don't ever date a lady who is 3 years and above older than u (and also financially broke). DON'T ASK ME WHY.
Re: I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do by ghostwritter(m): 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
GodsLastBorn:
Truly I say/type unto you, flee from the deceitful person for you know not what other baggage they have with them, anyone that says age is not a number should Also add unless its in marriage.
1. What would she look like after first pregnancy then her age will surface like crazyyyy.

2. She will use the age thing on you someday no doubt, things women can say or do just to spite you.

3. Why is she being dishonest? Her ulterior motive is to receive you or bury her age so that she can bag you and it seems like she's more about getting you to marry her than putting her love for you first. Her love for you should have been stronger than lying to you about her age. Remember how big people and people in the market talk sh!t and present their goods and tell all lies of how good it is and withhold vital information and what happens to the guys that purchase damaged goods.

Bro you're a man choose wisely but if I'm to choose, I'm definitely Usain Bolting myself as far as possible. Beware of females that are on injury time (30-36), they can act better than female movie Grammy winners and make a vulnerable guy thing she's in love but after she achieves her aim ( the ring/marriage or give birth) then you will be welcomed to hell bro. Don't be among the if I knew better guys or team divorcées.
Oga, exactly my thought...come and sit next to me.
Mama Nkechi abeg kon serve my new friend goat head with palm-wine.

1 Like

Re: I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do by khiaa(f): 9:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
TrapHedges:

how's cali? grin I don't know why you like me so much wink wink wink btw merry Christmas In advance

Cali is great, those hot scorching summer and fall days are finally over, the days are cool and crisp now. I like gay guys, some of my best friends are gay grin I just can't stand the down-low ones, you know, the gay ones who pretend to be straight and have girlfriends and wives but are doing other men in secrecy that's why I salute you for being honest with your feeling. Merry Christmas to you aswel. grin grin
Re: I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do by khiaa(f): 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
TrapHedges:
douchbag where have you been?

grin grin grin
Re: I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do by khiaa(f): 9:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
TrapQueen77:

TNXXX BUT NOT REALLY A BIG DEAL TO ME...I know my bf wella wink

Ok! grin
Re: I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do by TrapHedges(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
khiaa:

Cali is great, those hot scorching summer and fall days are finally over, the days are cool and crisp now. I like gay guys, some of my best friends are gay grin I just can't stand the down-low ones, you know, the gay ones who pretend to be straight and have girlfriends and wives but are doing other men in secrecy that's why I salute you for being honest with your feeling. Merry Christmas to you aswel. grin grin

Lol am not a bi jhor.. Am so straight, so are you from cali or you're Nigerian and you live there?
Re: I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do by khiaa(f): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lol am not a bi jhor.. Am so straight, so are you from cali or you're Nigerian and you live there?

I'm African/Black American, why?
Re: I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do by TrapHedges(m): 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2016
khiaa:

I'm African/Black American, why?

nothing serious I just wanna know
Re: I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do by khiaa(f): 10:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
TrapHedges:

nothing serious I just wanna know

Ok!
Re: I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do by robosky02(m): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2016
[quote author=AfroKnight post=51862985][/quote]

Re: I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do by AfroKnight: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2016

Re: I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2016
Challenge her...it's never a good thing when you start off with lies in a relationship what else has she not told?
It's irrelevant how much everyone likes her, it's your choice and your happiness at the end of the day.
Re: I'm 28, She's 35!....Somebody Tell Me What To Do by robosky02(m): 9:17am On Dec 14, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lol Today Is Exes Day. Drop A Message For Your Ex. (see Hillarious Screenshots) / Why Is My Wife Vagina Not Wet Please. / Can Your Girlfriend Allow You To Do This On The Beach? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.