Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? (3519 Views)

How to stop women from being rude to you when u approach... / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) / How Exactly Do U Approach Girls And Start Up A Convo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2016
Personally, I will never do that except I didn't know she has a car... Please don't ask me why lipsrsealed
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:20pm On Dec 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Lol na by car?

Guy no be by car o but the risk pass make person put 2m on top say Man utd go win English Premier League this season
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by SlimmB(m): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2016
Captainbells:
If a man with a car can approach a lady with no car?
Why can't reverse be the case?
Why are Nigerian men intimidated and shallow minded?
It because majority of women looks down on a man that hasn't make it yet angry
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Ragnorak: 9:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
I doubt I will

If I do it would not be immediately, maybe a long term strategy would be employed. I sometimes think if I'd known my girlfriend was wealthier than me I would not have gone into a relationship with her.
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by padi94(m): 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2016
Yes so much that i cn afford a car too. So if she missbehave i wud buy 1 and use am jam her car grin

1 Like

Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Grandslam7(m): 10:07pm On Dec 11, 2016
to be honest guy is kind of a hard task. A friend of mine summoned such courage 2yrs ago and the babe loved him so much, the babe told my guy that since she started work and was given the Lexus 300 as a gift from the dad that virtually every guy that she comes across never summoned such courage to walk up to her just to say hi.

1 Like

Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 11, 2016
Initially I didn't buy a car with such mentality that no guy will woo me, which was true but a time came in my career, I had no choice but 2 buy a car, and not just any car. A car that works well with my biz. My neighbors on my street where like, this car is too big for u o.. But my colleagues in my kind of biz, applaud me for such big step and trust me it has helped me alot in my biz.
But guys on my street Sent someone to tell me that association of single guys without cars in my estate said, am single and am driving a car, let's see who will marry me. I laughed and I told the guy they sent that, they shouldn't bother their heads about marrying me. But they should mark my words, I will definitely get married!.
Nigerian guys should simply embrace such ladies, be sincere and woo them.
Such ladies have good luck that could rub off on you as a single guy and great things will start happening in the guys life.

4 Likes

Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
Captainbells:

Olodo girl.
If a man with a car approaches a lady without a car, the reverse would be a lady with a car, approaching a man without a car.

On a serious note, most men won't.
When I was serving, I was mobile_I made very few friends. I had this girlfriend that was always meeting new people.
I said "ahnahn, K, where you dey meet all these homeboys?"
She said, "how you go meet them? when you keep zooming past them"...hahahahaha.

The few that would do it, are either very bold or they have a car but just happened to be on foot that day.

1 Like

Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by chigoizie7(m): 12:22am On Dec 12, 2016
All these nairaland guys get mouth joor.

As for me, it all depends.

I don't see a girl and approach her for relationships, maybe because of her beauty or shape.

So, I would rather be friends with u, then from there we can move to the next level.

But I have never found myself in such situation.
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 12, 2016
PaperLace:

Olodo girl.
If a man with a car approaches a lady without a car, the reverse would be a lady with a car, approaching a man without a car.

On a serious note, most men won't.
When I was serving, I was mobile_I made very few friends. I had this girlfriend that was always meeting new people.
I said "ahnahn, K, where you dey meet all these homeboys?"
She said, "how you go meet them? when you keep zooming past them"...hahahahaha.

The few that would do it, are either very bold or they have a car but just happened to be on foot that day.
I didn't even read my comment before posting!
I just wanted to quickly tag Nigerian men "Intimidated and shallow" and have them come for me! grin

I don't think it's that big of a deal for a man not to have a car whilst the girl he admires or better put seeks , is mobile!
If the girl is fine with public transportation, all the more better.. Them two go dey hop that bike together.

But in the case of eventuality they both get serious and committed, then the boy shouldn't expect the girl to keep driving him around.. Save up and get a car.
P.S I'm not speaking from a general point of view.
I'm speaking from personal experience!

But then again in Nigeria when I drive, na big boys with even bigger cars dey approach me embarassed
With my tiny body, I'll be feeling some type of wayyyyyyy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by dingbang(m): 3:38am On Dec 12, 2016
My actions will go forth before me and approach her, not my legs. King Solomon did not meet Queen sheba, Sheba was wowed by his awesomeness.

Dats how it's supposed to be.
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by airmark(m): 10:15am On Dec 21, 2016
Amelian:
Initially I didn't buy a car with such mentality that no guy will woo me, which was true but a time came in my career, I had no choice but 2 buy a car, and not just any car. A car that works well with my biz. My neighbors on my street where like, this car is too big for u o.. But my colleagues in my kind of biz, applaud me for such big step and trust me it has helped me alot in my biz.
But guys on my street Sent someone to tell me that association of single guys without cars in my estate said, am single and am driving a car, let's see who will marry me. I laughed and I told the guy they sent that, they shouldn't bother their heads about marrying me. But they should mark my words, I will definitely get married!.
Nigerian guys should simply embrace such ladies, be sincere and woo them.
Such ladies have good luck that could rub off on you as a single guy and great things will start happening in the guys life.

Oya , the right man is here . cool
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 21, 2016
airmark:

Oya , the right man is here . cool

Lol smiley

You sure? smiley
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Greedgod: 11:40am On Dec 21, 2016
Benita27:
The truth of the matter is, most men without rides find it difficult approaching such ladies, except on a mutual friendship bases and later a more serious relationship...nairaland dudes can run mouth for Africa. grin

Some Nigerian ladies save the money until they're in a committed relationship cos having a ride while being single scares potential suitors, same as living in a too luxurous apartment. grin
dat ur back !

Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by NaeChris: 12:07pm On Dec 21, 2016
Ehen na. So long as she is my kind of girl.
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by ochoa(m): 12:08pm On Dec 21, 2016
Saw one lady recently... She came thru in a white venza '2014'... When she came down... if u see her Waka... U go think say she get pad for shoulder... A lady beside my table waz even saying *if anyhow guy approach this one na to carry shock absorber along* cool

Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by airmark(m): 2:37pm On Dec 21, 2016
Amelian:

Lol smiley

You sure? smiley

wink Yep
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2016
airmark:

wink Yep

Let's chat on watsapp smiley

Check my profile, number is there
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2016
Captainbells:
kindly shut da fuk up...have u ever approached a man before?
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
I don't think its a wise idea approaching a lady that has a car while u urself have no car.omo e no dey work for naija cos we class conscious.leave it to the guys with their own personal ride to approach ladies who have their own rides.

1 Like

Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Escabado: 9:10am On Dec 27, 2016
ghostwritter:

bros, may ur brain rest in peace. I as a person can woo any lady on earth as long as I NEED her. It all depends on d lady to either accept or refuse my proposal.

May your brain and that of your entire family rest in peace first
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Diamondqueen(f): 12:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
Escabado:

May your brain and that of your entire family rest in peace first
lol, you guys need to chill
Re: Can U Approach A Lady That Has A Car When U Don't Have One? by Kobicove(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
Yes of course...why not?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beautiful Math Teacher Charged With Having Sex With Three Students (photos) / Help! A University Dropout Is Planning To Marry My Sister / For Ladies, Want Bigger Boobs? Come In (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.