Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (771819 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by nedostic: 11:18am On Dec 21, 2010
Lolatom and others
Kindly address the points I raised in my last post.Thank you
Re: North Cyprus by lolatom: 12:45pm On Dec 21, 2010
nedostic:

pls can anyone who attends EMU tell me the duration of the masters programme in economics?also how much is the tuition fees for the entire duration of the programme? how much is the average living expense in naira as well in northern cyprus for a student in a month or perhaps a year?

hope one can sponsor himself?

i think visiting www.emu.edu.tr would do u good.
from what i have read on this site so far, I'm not sure u'd be able to cope in North Cyprus if you don't have a sponsor.
Re: North Cyprus by abduladi(m): 7:17pm On Dec 21, 2010
Na wa o! A whole bis service no dey north cyprus? Thnx for the info tho.
Re: North Cyprus by Edlopez: 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2010
HI EVERYONE, I JUST GAINED ADMISSION IN ONE OF THE BEST AND CHEAPEST UNIVERSITY IN ABROAD AFTER SEEKING ADMISSION IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES FOR SOME YEARS. AM VERY HAPPY BECAUSE I WAS ENTITLED TO FREE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP. EVERY ONE SEEKING ADMISSION INTO HIS/HER COURSE OF STUDY SHOULD EMAIL ME ON: agbonghaenewton@gmail.com OR REPLY BACK AND I WILL GIVE COMPLETE INFORMATION.
Re: North Cyprus by iz2much: 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2010
Edlopez:

HI EVERYONE, I JUST GAINED ADMISSION IN ONE OF THE BEST AND CHEAPEST UNIVERSITY IN ABROAD AFTER SEEKING ADMISSION IN NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES FOR SOME YEARS. AM VERY HAPPY BECAUSE I WAS ENTITLED TO FREE INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP. EVERY ONE SEEKING ADMISSION INTO HIS/HER COURSE OF STUDY SHOULD EMAIL ME ON: agbonghaenewton@gmail.com OR REPLY BACK AND I WILL GIVE COMPLETE INFORMATION.

dont come here and write non sense
i could have said Bleep u,but am not allowed to say that.
give info here live and direct. if u r not ready for that then go Bleep urself
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2010
EMU APPLICANTS,

I will like to inform prospective EMU applicants that the FIRST SET of names of those accepted students that already paid their FEES as been sent to TURKISH EMBASSY ABUJA and students can now visit the embassy for their visa applications.
NOTE: ONLY PAID STUDENTS NAMES WERE FAXED to the embassy.

ALL students that have received their visa should kindly fill the PICK UP FORM and send to our email address to pick them at point of arrival 3days before their arrival to ERCAN AIRPORT.

RECENTLY i have sent new acceptance letters to other applicants waiting and those yet to received the acceptance will surely obtain theirs next week.

Furthermore, I will also like to remind those student who have received admission but have not paid their tuition fees to pay their tuition fees as soon as possible and forward the receipt to our international center office via international.center@emu.edu.tr or scholarship@emu.edu.tr so as to enable us to process the final stages of your admission, make Visa arrangements with the Embassy and prepare your accommodation.

The admission for Spring entry (FEB 2011) is still on, you can still apply and also to remind all to apply for scholarship, send your complete application and scholarship to our email scholarship@emu.edu.tr

You can always reach us through our contacts below either by email or phone in case you have some difficulties before arrival.

Congratulations once again on your acceptance to Eastern Mediterranean University and we look forward to welcoming you here on campus.

Warm Regards,

International Office

Eastern Mediterranean University

Northern Cyprus

http://ic.emu.edu.tr

+90 392 630 2444
+90 392 630 3201
+90 392 630 2690
Re: North Cyprus by abduladi(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2010
Guys Abeg, do i need to buy my ticket b4 i can be given visa.
Re: North Cyprus by abduladi(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2010
Also must it be a return ticket as a first timer
Re: North Cyprus by mmedular: 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2010
Hello my brother, pls i need your help like my self am 28 years old can"t i apply for undergraduate program like u said the minimum is 25.
what do u think i can do pls help me May God be with u more i rely want to do this thing plsss
ahmadbin4real@yahoo.co.uk.
God bless u more.
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2010
mmedular,

Universities in Northern Cyprus do have age limit of 25years for undergraduate applicant and will not admit applicant above this age from Africa but IF YOU ARE FROM AMERICA YOU MIGHT BE CONSIDER.

You can search some other universities in Hungary, UK, Germany etc that do not have age limit. check tru braintrack.com
Re: North Cyprus by mmedular: 10:17am On Dec 28, 2010
Thanks, so much pls how can u be of help i rely like to come to Cyprus.
Do mind if we chart on yahoo? ahmadbin4real
plsssssssssss.
Re: North Cyprus by mmedular: 1:34pm On Dec 28, 2010
Brother, PLS help me try and do something on my matter.
i want to come to Cyprus. i don get passport the age that is there and my G C E result is 28,
pls do something do let me lose this opportunity .
love to hear from u pls. and like to chart with u.
ahmadbin4real
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2010
mmedular,

I dont own the universities in Cyprus, i am in charge of AFRICAN SCHOLARSHIP and admissions in EMU for NOW through the international center of Eastern Mediterranean University so i dont have the RIGHT to work against the university policy. The school do have AGE restrictions, the only thing i can do now is if you can send your CV and a signed letter stating what you have bin doin since that you are now applying for undergraduate with proven evidence then if i see these i will discuss with the Vice rector to see if you can be admitted.

I will add u to my YIM later in the day.
Re: North Cyprus by barry6968: 3:03pm On Dec 28, 2010
Visa / Legalization Appointment And Travel Insurance

Did u need a reliable person that can help you secure an appointment in spanish embassy both legalization of document and visa appointment, Travel insurance to all schengen and yes if you are having problem with  a visa and need a competent Lawyer to write an appeal on your behalf  kingly contact

(NB) Visa / Legalization Appointment / Travel Insurance / Flight Reservation And Hotel Reservation

contact
BARRY

innobare2000@yahoo.com

[color=#000099][/color]
Re: North Cyprus by justwise(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2010
@barry6968

Is this ur xmas and new yr trap that u are busy dropping all over NL?
Re: North Cyprus by abduladi(m): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2010
http://www.abuja.emb.mfa.gov.tr

for all those that need to visit the embassy for all their enquiries
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 1:28pm On Dec 31, 2010
EMU International Center wishes you all an extremely happy new year from a warm and mild North Cyprus. Looking forward to a prosperous and successful new year.

EMU wishes to inform prospective students that admission deadline for February 2011 is 16th January, so interested applicant can still apply before the deadline, also we have sent the 3rd batch of names of students that already paid their fees to Turkish embassies in various countries in order for the students to obtain their Entry Visa hassle free.

All incoming students that are yet to apply for scholarship can do so by sending their scholarship application to scholarship@emu.edu.tr For those students that had paid their fees should send us payment slip/details so as to enable us send them confirmation letter and also fax their name to the concerned embassy for visa.

For those that are yet to pay, should do so, so as to meet with deadline of sending names to the embassy if not such student wont be able to obtain his/her visa. Kindly fill the pick up form and send to us at least 3days before arrival so that we can arrange to pick you at the airport and give you free accommodation pending your registration.

Once again, Thank you for choosing the best University in North Cyprus with more than 12,000 students from 68 countries and over 120 international accreditation's !!!

Warm Regards,

International Office

Northern Cyprus

http://ic.emu.edu.tr, www.emuintcenter..com, www.emu.edu.tr
scholarship@emu.edu.tr

+90 392 630 2444
+90 392 630 3201
+90 392 630 2690
Re: North Cyprus by abduladi(m): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2010
Oga wip, Abeg does ciu also send names to the embassy for hassle free processin. I booked appointment wit them And they replied that i can't be attended to till may. Pls help o cos i plan to travel feb
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2010
abduladi,

Sure CIU do send names to embassy also for their own students that already paid their fees. But when they send and how they send i dont know. you can reach the school and ask them about your status.
Re: North Cyprus by abduladi(m): 11:10am On Jan 01, 2011
Thank you wip. Happy new yr to everyone here. Wish u all success in this new decade
Re: North Cyprus by charleskay(m): 1:18pm On Jan 01, 2011
Happy new year to u all. @wip4 i salute. i pray God grants u ur many heart desires. Amen
Re: North Cyprus by niassawa(f): 8:07pm On Jan 02, 2011
Hello Bro,
Did you get the Tax clearance and Guaranty letter? i also need to get this documents as i am also preparing to go to the Embassy for visa.
if you can chat up with me i will love it, >>yahoo id:-- niassawa

waiting
Re: North Cyprus by abduladi(m): 8:01am On Jan 03, 2011
Niasawa, are u also for ciu? Cos i feel am the only one goin there. If So then we can put heads together
Re: North Cyprus by charleskay(m): 1:39pm On Jan 04, 2011
niassawa:

Hello Bro,
Did you get the Tax clearance and Guaranty letter? i also need to get this documents as i am also preparing to go to the Embassy for visa.
if you can chat up with me i will love it, >>yahoo id:-- niassawa

waiting
@niassawa is that for me ?
Re: North Cyprus by niassawa(f): 2:36pm On Jan 04, 2011
Yeah it mine, anything ?
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2011
BRAND NEW OPPORTUNITY AT EMU TO OBTAIN A MASTER DEGREE FROM ONE OF THE UK'S TOP UNIVERSITIES At affordable fees and conducive environment. Program to be taught at EMU campus by WARWICK UNIVERSITY UK.

MSc Engineering Business Management, MSc Supply Chain and Logistics Management, Msc Project Management

ALL courses can be completed in 1 academic year.

Applications are welcome from students graduating from Business, engineering and information technology programs.

You can visit our executive program website to learn more www.executiveeducation.emu.edu.tr

Warm Regards,

International Office

Northern Cyprus

http://ic.emu.edu.tr, www.emuintcenter..com, www.emu.edu.tr
scholarship@emu.edu.tr

+90 392 630 2444
+90 392 630 3201
+90 392 630 2690
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 04, 2011
HAPPY NEW YR, just passing by, prospective CIU students n all others best of luck as u prepare,
Re: North Cyprus by ahamdiheme: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2011
@ Wip
Please when will the next batch of names be sent to the embassy?
Thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip4: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2011
ahamdiheme,

When you make payment for your tuition fees and send us the payment slip we shall send you Confirmation LETTER and send your name to the embassy.
Re: North Cyprus by ahamdiheme: 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2011
@ Wip
OK, I made the payment today (Koop Bank) and they said at the registrar's office that the confirmation will be ready tomorrow. I thought the names were sent in batches that's why i asked. So, when do you think the name will be sent?
Re: North Cyprus by niassawa(f): 4:06pm On Jan 05, 2011
where are you in Nija? did you get the tax clearance receipt? can we chat on yahoo, i need more info

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.