Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (295) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767624 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 9:43am On Apr 01, 2018
Hotnun:

MR wip7 is this scholarship still available? Please I’m interested. What do I need to do?

Email me complete application documents. Ensure you have standby sponsor that would foot your bills such as accommodation, living expenses and subsequent tuition fees.
Re: North Cyprus by Akins15: 12:41pm On Apr 05, 2018
Hello! Everyone,my name is Akin username Akins15 am new on here,I really need you guys help please.....I gain admission to lefke university for spring semester my document was delayed before submitting to embassy at abuja.yesterday on 04/04/2018 the person who attend to me told me to defer my admission to summer the question is that if I email the school to defer my admission can they defer it without any problem when will they send me another admission letter and if they send it when can I submit my document to embassy again and when can I travel. Please i really need your help on this....Thanks!..(Email akindeletosin15@gmail.com)
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
wip7:

I replied you already.
Kindly check your mail sir. God bless.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
destinyy23:
Kindly check your mail sir. God bless.

I responded already.
Re: North Cyprus by Akins15: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2018
Can you send me your num sir I'll really appreciate that Thanks!.
Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 11:59am On Apr 07, 2018
Akins15:
Can I withdraw with my naira MasterCard in north Cyprus or what do I have to do to be easy for me to withdraw when they send me money from Nigeria.

You simply go to a change office dat accept card withdrawals.. dey will do the transaction for you with 5% commission.. and Yes you can use ur mastercard for all kinds of shoppings.. so u naija account can be very useful for u here..
But to withdraw from an ATM with your naija MasterCard.. sorry I don't think its possible.
Re: North Cyprus by eben1991: 8:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
I have friends that withdraw using Zenith Bank Master Card
maestrojay:

You simply go to a change office dat accept card withdrawals.. dey will do the transaction for you with 5% commission.. and Yes you can use ur mastercard for all kinds of shoppings.. so u naija account can be very useful for u here..
But to withdraw from an ATM with your naija MasterCard.. sorry I don't think its possible.
Re: North Cyprus by digitalgirl234: 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: North Cyprus by Orofun1: 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Your visa appointment is 8th October by 10:40am, you are meant to be at the embassy about an hour before your appointment. Attached is the pre-application, which you need to print out and take along, also:

Your international Passport

The evidence of fees paid to the University(same one you sent to us)

Waec + degree certificate and transcript which should be certified by ministry of Education

Bank statement with a minimum of 2.5million

The acceptance letter the University will give to you closer to that date

Visa fee is $250

Insurance to cover a period of 16th September 2018 – 27th November 2019......that was from my cousin.meanwhile the school resumes September, how can we overcome this since the interview date is well after the resumption date, the deposit has been paid already
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
digitalgirl234:
good day mr wip7 . i was introduced to the forum by a friend who knows you on this forum as well. she said you can help me. pls do you have an idea about doing medicals for canada immigration in north cyprus? pls help me from your wealth of advise as a matter of urgency. god bless you sir

Hi,

Yes, are you located in North Cyprus? if yes there are list of hospitals majorly in Turkey approved by the Ca. When you speak with any of the selected clinic you can ask to do in TRNC and they will exchange contact.
Re: North Cyprus by deejay102: 5:54am On Apr 12, 2018
wip7:

Hi,

Yes, are you located in North Cyprus? if yes there are list of hospitals majorly in Turkey approved by the Ca. When you speak with any of the selected clinic you can ask to do in TRNC and they will exchange contact.

hello sir, thanks for the advise. yes i am in north cyprus. please what do you mean by exchange contact? your advise is best so far as some say i should apply for turkish visa but i dont have time as you know its less than 30 days to do it and i dont know if i can get a visa before the time elapse. can i email you please. maybe i can get a faster response through email. i will start speaking to each clinic today and feed you back.
i am sorry to ask a personal question, but have you done or know any one who has done this in trnc ? i want to be sure they wont deny me because of it. god bless you sir
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:11am On Apr 12, 2018
deejay102:

hello sir, thanks for the advise. yes i am in north cyprus. please what do you mean by exchange contact? your advise is best so far as some say i should apply for turkish visa but i dont have time as you know its less than 30 days to do it and i dont know if i can get a visa before the time elapse. can i email you please. maybe i can get a faster response through email. i will start speaking to each clinic today and feed you back.
i am sorry to ask a personal question, but have you done or know any one who has done this in trnc ? i want to be sure they wont deny me because of it. god bless you sir

You have two Nairaland IDs? One for a lady and another as male?

Anyway: there is nothing special about getting it from TRNC or not. I have Canadian PR which I got from TRNC. For me I can easily travel to Turkey as I have passport that allows me to do that. But on the specific, the embassy will list the Medicals to attend and you can speak with the medical and explain your situation that you currently live in TRNC and it may take time to get visa to mainlands Turkey. In 2010-2011, I was visiting Australia, I was supposed to do Medicals and also similar then for Canada, embassy gave me list of hospitals and called and later I was out BRITIsh hospital in lefkosia after arrangements from main hospital in Turkey.
Re: North Cyprus by deejay102: 6:30am On Apr 12, 2018
wip7:

You have two Nairaland IDs? One for a lady and another as male?

Anyway: there is nothing special about getting it from TRNC or not. I have Canadian PR which I got from TRNC. For me I can easily travel to Turkey as I have passport that allows me to do that. But on the specific, the embassy will list the Medicals to attend and you can speak with the medical and explain your situation that you currently live in TRNC and it may take time to get visa to mainlands Turkey. In 2010-2011, I was visiting Australia, I was supposed to do Medicals and also similar then for Canada, embassy gave me list of hospitals and called and later I was out BRITIsh hospital in lefkosia after arrangements from main hospital in Turkey.

Noo Oga Wip,

I do not run 2 IDs,this is as a result of your good name spread across TRNC as everyone knows someone that knows you...I told her I know you as well as you secured my admission for me....The newbie sent the message from my phone without logging off. Sorry about that Sir and thanks for being there as always.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:43am On Apr 12, 2018
deejay102:

Noo Oga Wip,

I do not run 2 IDs,this is as a result of your good name spread across TRNC as everyone knows someone that knows you...I told her I know you as well as you secured my admission for me....The newbie sent the message from my phone without logging off. Sorry about that Sir and thanks for being there as always.

No problem. Just check with their listed hospitals and explain your situation, mine then the hospital in Turkey supposed to charge 500 lira but after arranging with Kolan British hospital in TRNC they charged 700 tl and those one transferred my health result to the hospital in TUrkey which then appended their official signatures and seal..

If you can’t negotiate well with hospital another alternative is to get transits visa to turkey which may be faster to get than entry visa. To do that you may need to bypass some protocols but may cost u more.
Re: North Cyprus by deejay102: 6:55am On Apr 12, 2018
wip7:

No problem. Just check with their listed hospitals and explain your situation, mine then the hospital in Turkey supposed to charge 500 lira but after arranging with Kolan British hospital in TRNC they charged 700 tl and those one transferred my health result to the hospital in TUrkey which then appended their official signatures and seal..

If you can’t negotiate well with hospital another alternative is to get transits visa to turkey which may be faster to get than entry visa. To do that you may need to bypass some protocols but may cost u more.

Okay Sir...Does transit visa allow entry into Turkey? I thought one won't be able to exit the airport. Can you shed more light on the Transit visa please should the negotiations not go through. The costs will be beared if no choice is left.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:19am On Apr 12, 2018
deejay102:

Okay Sir...Does transit visa allow entry into Turkey? I thought one won't be able to exit the airport. Can you shed more light on the Transit visa please should the negotiations not go through. The costs will be beared if no choice is left.

Yes you can enter Turkey with transit visa. It does allow short days entry. There are requirements for transit and entry. You can visit the embassy to ask for the requirements. The major thing is that they will need you to show that you are not going to turkey but somewhere else and you need to show the flight for that country.
First go to embassy in lefkosia, tell them you want to go to Nigeria and like to buy few things in turkey on your way and you will need transit visa let them give you the requirements for the transit visa and when you can come for appointment. After you get it scan to my email and I will explain via email what to do to cut some barriers.

Meanwhile, when is your trip to Canada and have u spent upto 6 months in TRNc?
Re: North Cyprus by maestrojay(m): 8:16am On Apr 12, 2018
Orofun1:
Your visa appointment is 8th October by 10:40am, you are meant to be at the embassy about an hour before your appointment. Attached is the pre-application, which you need to print out and take along, also:

Your international Passport

The evidence of fees paid to the University(same one you sent to us)

Waec + degree certificate and transcript which should be certified by ministry of Education

Bank statement with a minimum of 2.5million

The acceptance letter the University will give to you closer to that date

Visa fee is $250

Insurance to cover a period of 16th September 2018 – 27th November 2019......that was from my cousin.meanwhile the school resumes September, how can we overcome this since the interview date is well after the resumption date, the deposit has been paid already

Theres is an exception for TRNC student visa interview. So whenever you are ready, gather your documents and visit the Turkish embassy on any Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays.. Best of Luck

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Orofun1: 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2018
Many thanks bro, God bless
maestrojay:

Theres is an exception for TRNC student visa interview. So whenever you are ready, gather your documents and visit the Turkish embassy on any Mondays, Wednesdays or Fridays.. Best of Luck
Re: North Cyprus by Thegoodlife300: 11:21am On Apr 15, 2018
Good morning and a blessed Sunday to everyone. Please why is nobody talking aboutEuropean University of Lefke (EUL).

I was hoping to find info here as I want to start the application process.
Re: North Cyprus by Asolukah: 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2018
Thegoodlife300:
Good morning and a blessed Sunday to everyone. Please why is nobody talking aboutEuropean University of Lefke (EUL).

I was hoping to find info here as I want to start the application process.

i was also wondering same... Please who is going to EUL
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
CSU (Cyprus Science University) Offers 60% Scholarship

Interested applicants can send me the application. Undergraduate Fee is 2600 usd per one Academica year and the entire fees for a master program is 2175USD.

All program accredited and approved by YOK/YODAK accreditation boards of Turkey and Cyprus and Narict UK.

Top 5 students each semester are guaranteed to spend 3 months at the “Start—up incubation center” of the university in Turkey and California.

Re: North Cyprus by Trinity33(m): 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
good evening, I have the mind of doing my medical residency programme at north Cyprus, pls wld need some information about how to go about it, and salary scale for doctors, tnks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
Trinity33:
good evening, I have the mind of doing my medical residency programme at north Cyprus, pls wld need some information about how to go about it, and salary scale for doctors, tnks

You cannot do medical/clinical residency/rotation programme in either north or south Cyprus. Look for Trinidad and Tobago and check most Caribbean countries. Also, you may likely get into the medical residency in Turkey but it will take you surely 9-12 months for the review process and you need to score almost 60% out of 100 in the entrance exam. How much the salary..I don't know..you can do a google search or contact Turkish hospitals, however, the review process passes through the ministry of health.

Best wishes!
Re: North Cyprus by Thegoodlife300: 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
wip7:

Interested applicants can send me the application. Undergraduate Fee is 2600 usd per one Academica year and the entire fees for a master program is 2175USD.

All program accredited and approved by YOK/YODAK accreditation boards of Turkey and Cyprus and Narict UK.

Top 5 students each semester are guaranteed to spend 3 months at the “Start—up incubation center” of the university in Turkey and California.

Hello sir and good evening , can one apply with original statement of result? I can't travel back to Abuja for my original copy of waec result I am in Sokoto but I have my original statement of result here with me sir.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:20am On Apr 18, 2018
Thegoodlife300:

Hello sir and good evening , can one apply with original statement of result? I can't travel back to Abuja for my original copy of waec result I am in Sokoto but I have my original statement of result here with me sir.

Yes you will need to send me a neatly scanned statement of result, International passport page and photograph passport all via my email address in my signature below. Then choose the courses based on the program we have below:
Re: North Cyprus by Trinity33(m): 2:23pm On Apr 18, 2018
wip7:

You cannot do medical/clinical residency/rotation programme in either north or south Cyprus. Look for Trinidad and Tobago and check most Caribbean countries. Also, you may likely get into the medical residency in Turkey but it will take you surely 9-12 months for the review process and you need to score almost 60% out of 100 in the entrance exam. How much the salary..I don't know..you can do a google search or contact Turkish hospitals, however, the review process passes through the ministry of health.

Best wishes!

thanks...
Re: North Cyprus by Kj40: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2018
Sir wip, there is no engineering programs for the master degree course.
wip7:

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2018
Kj40:
Sir wip, there is no engineering programs for the master degree course.

Not yet in CSU. However, 4 Engineering master programs have been applied to the accreditation board so the management is waiting for approval before opening the program for International students.
Re: North Cyprus by Mariokasparov1: 1:16pm On Apr 20, 2018
House, if you are to choose between Cyprus International University and European University of Lefka, which one would you choose?

Be kind enough to state your reason(s) please.

Thanks guys.
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 7:32am On Apr 26, 2018
Mariokasparov1:
House, if you are to choose between Cyprus International University and European University of Lefka, which one would you choose?

Be kind enough to state your reason(s) please.

Thanks guys.

Both have their pro and cons
Staying in lefke(EUL) is relatively cheaper than lefkosa (CIU). More jobs (odd) in lefkosa than lefke including work opportunities on campus. It just depends on the angle you looking from. Though I study and work in CIU. I've been to EUL couple of times and have couple of friends there as well. If you need any assistance or info on any of the school I could help you
Re: North Cyprus by Mariokasparov1: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2018
jidoex66:

Both have their pro and cons
Staying in lefke(EUL) is relatively cheaper than lefkosa (CIU). More jobs (odd) in lefkosa than lefke including work opportunities on campus. It just depends on the angle you looking from. Though I study and work in CIU. I've been to EUL couple of times and have couple of friends there as well. If you need any assistance or info on any of the school I could help you

Thank you so much. I will send you a message via your signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (292) (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.