Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,767 members, 7,827,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

North Cyprus - Travel (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (771489 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Omah7979: 11:46am On Mar 09, 2020
Hello is it true there’s no job for students in Cyprus?
eldest:
Cyprus is such a small beautiful place, yea North precisely have not been to the South , here everybody minds his business, the school officials are very friendly well they should, most of the natives doesn't hear English. Here if you miss your road, lol you're lost unless you'll look for a black to direct you.

Picture below is a spot we normally wait for school bus inside school, but on getting there yesterday being Sunday it was quite empty. that was when I rembered the bus moves every 2 hours on Sundays and maybe one left few minutes ago. So I have to wait for like 2 hours again for the next bus
Re: North Cyprus by Omah7979: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2020
Please gurus in the house help

I plan on coming to North Cyprus for masters by September but I keep hearing they don’t have jobs for international students.

Please how true is this and if there’s none what can one do while studying?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2020
Omah7979:
Please gurus in the house help

I plan on coming to North Cyprus for masters by September but I keep hearing they don’t have jobs for international students.

Please how true is this and if there’s none what can one do while studying?

Read many pages backward on this thread, you will understand more about NC. I have discussed a lot about jobs and matters related to prospective international students on this thread...

Best wishes as you read!
Re: North Cyprus by eldest(m): 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
Mboki:
Eldest, Please we need more pictures from you. It helps us alot. Thanks

Lol
Lately I have been busy preparing for my English profficiency exam. Thank God its done today.
Recently they made it compulsory for all Masters and Phd students before you'll start your main courses.
Re: North Cyprus by eldest(m): 5:20pm On Mar 09, 2020
Omah7979:
Hello is it true there’s no job for students in Cyprus?
Jobs are not easy to come by here but if you look harder you'll always find .
Equip yourself financially before coming, the jobs you'll see will not pay your school fees, just your upkeep

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by haroldwilly780: 12:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
Corona virus now in cyprus. ...
Re: North Cyprus by haroldwilly780: 11:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
Lolz. .

Re: North Cyprus by eldest(m): 5:02am On Mar 11, 2020
Some schools today were shutdown for like 2 weeks because of the outbreak of COVD-19.
In Near East here it's 6 days.

Just 2 reported cases and the government is taking extreme precautionary measures to prevent it from escalating . It depicts good government.
Re: North Cyprus by eldest(m): 5:24am On Mar 11, 2020
There are lots of cats in this island even stray dogs.
They are in every corner, looking heavy and well fed.
I once heard it was an island of cats before people dominated it.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by eldest(m): 5:25am On Mar 11, 2020

Re: North Cyprus by diportivo: 7:50am On Mar 11, 2020
eldest:
There are lots of cats in this island even stray dogs.
They are in every corner, looking heavy and well fed.
I once heard it was an island of cats before people dominated it.

see as this place resemble naija undecided
Re: North Cyprus by eldest(m): 8:09am On Mar 11, 2020
diportivo:

see as this place resemble naija undecided

Seriously??
Have you been here??
Re: North Cyprus by haroldwilly780: 9:10am On Mar 11, 2020
Was thinking maybe all Sept applicant should create a group chat ....??wetin una think

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by haroldwilly780: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2020
Watsap group chat if interested for Sept applicant. ...send ur number to me I'll add u up...
Re: North Cyprus by eldest(m): 12:46pm On Mar 11, 2020
haroldwilly780:
Was thinking maybe all Sept applicant should create a group chat ....??wetin una think

You don't create a WhatsApp group with they same category aspirants like you. How do you get advice/information.
Stick to this thread, all the elders are here to answer your questions

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by haroldwilly780: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2020
Correct ..... grin cool
Re: North Cyprus by Darlyntinoo: 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2020
haroldwilly780:
When is Sept intake processing starting plz
Around july
Re: North Cyprus by diportivo: 6:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
eldest:

Seriously??
Have you been here??

years and years and years ago grin

that's my son...that's not my wife tho grin

I don't expect ciu international office to av changed much

Re: North Cyprus by dannybrasky(m): 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2020
diportivo:

years and years and years ago grin

that's my son...that's not my wife tho grin

I don't expect ciu international office to av changed much

Dipor baba,give them wink
Re: North Cyprus by haroldwilly780: 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2020
All of us just talking about sch sch sch .... which kind business person fit do 4 cyprus wey make sense ..plz enlighten me .... embarassed cry

3 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by spotball(m): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2020
Pls, is any school still admiting for Masters level in North Cyprus and with Turkish airline restrictions in not coming to Nigeria for now,is the ok to board still possible?
Re: North Cyprus by Mboki: 11:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
spotball:
Pls, is any school still admiting for Masters level in North Cyprus and with Turkish airline restrictions in not coming to Nigeria for now,is the ok to board still possible?

Good question, With the restrictions, what's the fate of September comers?
Re: North Cyprus by haroldwilly780: 5:22am On Mar 12, 2020
:PWe pray things would have calm d Bleep down by sept......hopefully. .
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:53am On Mar 12, 2020
spotball:

Admission for this semester is closed. Only certain dates are canceled for Turkish airline as means to control spread of Corona to Nigeria. Also, they have minimized their flights to other regions/countries not just Nigeria. For instance all flights from Iran, Iraq etc have been blocked from entering Turkey.

OKTB still works if the flight dates does not falls to the canceled dates.

Below is message we got from Turkish airline:

3 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by spotball(m): 7:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Thanks you Prof

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Tobico: 10:08pm On Mar 12, 2020
Please how can I fill Turkey Visa application Form online without upload Flight and Bank statement with Hotel Reservation.. I need urgent help on how to get Turkey appointment for visa submition ...have been filling the form but i couldn't submit it without Upload of bank account ..Please how can I do it without Uploadin all supporting documents..?
I don't want to use Agent to do my sister Tourist visa submission.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:03am On Mar 13, 2020
Tobico:
Please how can I fill Turkey Visa application Form online without upload Flight and Bank statement with Hotel Reservation.. I need urgent help on how to get Turkey appointment for visa submition ...have been filling the form but i couldn't submit it without Upload of bank account ..Please how can I do it without Uploadin all supporting documents..?
I don't want to use Agent to do my sister Tourist visa submission.

You have to upload all those requirements.
Re: North Cyprus by frikyfresh(m): 10:00am On Mar 13, 2020
wip7:

You have to upload all those requirements.

When filling the rest document you can upload your passport to it.uiu final documents in submission is more important not the uploaded documents
Re: North Cyprus by Tobico: 10:03am On Mar 13, 2020
frikyfresh:

When filling the rest document you can upload your passport to it.uiu final documents in submission is more important not the uploaded documents
OK thanks
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
To control the spread of Convid-19 in Northern Cyprus

The following measures have been taken today, all institutions closed till 27th March and no flight arrival accepted.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Vicugw: 4:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
Hi my name is victor I'm planning to apply for a post graduate program in north Cyprus .....my number 09036549470.... I need advise .... about job opportunities.. before and after graduation .....pls add me up let chat ...thank you
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 8:40pm On Mar 14, 2020
Vicugw:
Hi my name is victor I'm planning to apply for a post graduate program in north Cyprus .....my number ... I need advise .... about job opportunities.. before and after graduation .....pls add me up let chat ...thank you

Please remove your phone number from this thread. Leaving your number here, you will attract spams and fraudsters that will likely scam you.

Graduate fee for the entire program (2 years) is in this range 2600-6700 USD. Most of the university admit a second class lower while just one or two universities admit third-class holder. You will need your University transcript, certificate and international passport. Admission for next semester starts from April end, you can contact me via email then.

To study in Cyprus or any country abroad, ensure you have your full tuition ready and other living expenses. Jobs are scarce in all countries and particularly in Cyprus. You may find casual jobs while studying, this may pay just a few bills and may not be enough to pay your tuition fee. Some students are lucky to get a well-paid job but don't count on that.

Cyprus be it south or north is good and designed just for studying due to its relatively lower tuition and living expenses. However, jobs after graduation are minimal.

Best wishes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.