Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (768914 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Mboki: 1:25pm On Mar 03, 2020
You are doing well bro. Thanks for Such pictures and updates. God bless
Re: North Cyprus by expertman(m): 1:43pm On Mar 03, 2020
Hello boss is the North Cyprus work visa.

You know Lagos airport and their craze that's why I was looking for OK to board with it.

The agent only want to give me the work permit which he told me I can verify online via Cyprus website.

He said the work sef is not available that is an open work permit.

wip7:

Which one is Cyprus work e-visa?

If you are referring to north Cyprus,we have only work permits not working visas.

If you are referring to south Cyprus, if you have the work visa it allows you to enter Cyprus with the purpose of long-term residence and employment....so fly why need ok-to-board ?

Ensure you are not getting scammed.

Meanwhile I process OKTB but you must have all documents for verification including employment offer which I will verify before processing
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
expertman:
Hello boss is the North Cyprus work visa.

You know Lagos airport and their craze that's why I was looking for OK to board with it.
The agent only want to give me the work permit which he told me I can verify online via Cyprus website.
He said the work sef is not available that is an open work permit.

Ok...let me explain how work permit/residency permit works here and if you think you want to go ahead fine, just be careful.

I have had work permits in North Cyprus for several years and I own my properties in NC for rental, so I will explain both work and property permits:

Residency permit based for property owners:

To apply for this, one must have a property at a particular threshold/value to be given. The applicant can buy property while still abroad and will be able to fly to NC with the original title deeds or the sale contracts. Upon arrival, the person can apply for 1-year renewal residency permit.

Rules:

--The property owner must prove monthly income equivalent to that of the current minimum monthly TRNC wage, which is 3,400tl (approx 600$ based on current exchange rate) or proves savings in form of verifiable bank statement equivalent to 12 times the minimum monthly wage (7200$)

--If you are renting the property, you must prove income equivalent to that of three times the current minimum monthly TRNC wage which would be 10,200tl (1800 $ monthly) or proves savings in form of verifiable bank statement equivalent to 12 times the minimum monthly wage (21,000$).

--The application cannot be done in proxy, meaning the applicant must be physically present in NC to get this residency and must show the original title deed (or registered rental agreement) and passport. However, the applicant can just travel down with these documents without issue.

Work Permit:

We don't have an open work permit as far as my knowledge spans and the regular work permit we have can only be verified by the staff/personnel that have access to the immigration portal not from abroad.

Regular work permit: This may be granted for a period of 30 days to foreigners who have come to the country with a preliminary permit in accordance with the Law on Work Permits of Foreigners.

To be issued a work permit:
-- There must be a work/job that is offered by the employer
--The present policy regarding foreign nationals who wish to take up employment in NC is that an employment permit is granted only on a temporary basis and for a specified position provided that no suitably qualified TRNC citizens are available.
---A foreign national seeking employment in NC must secure that through a local employer who should submit an application to the Migration Officer, Ministry of Interior, Nicosia.

---Before a work permit is issued, the employer must open social security and tax account and pay for this and then the work permit will be affixed on the applicant passport.

If you already have a work permit you can fly directly and no need for any visa and also don't need OKTB...However, it must be genuine and verifiable.

Why not ask the person to give you the website to verify the so-called open work permit and if you already have that open work permit send me a copy, I will speak with my contact at the Ministry of Labour/Immigration for verification on your behalf.

Am just concerned and I hate to hear stories that touch the liver and kidneys.........SCAM is real and I am not saying the person is a scammer oooo am just saying be very careful.

Best wishes in your decisions.

4 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by eldest(m): 5:18pm On Mar 03, 2020
Mr Wip is a Professor here
You should listen to him, he know more than your agent

3 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by expertman(m): 7:29am On Mar 04, 2020
Thanks boss I have sent a mail to you .

I sent u the sample of recent one he did.

Me I am yet to do it ooooo.

Want to make findings before going ahead though he said I can pay after visa.

Kindly check ur gmail sir

wip7:

Ok...let me explain how work permit/residency permit works here and if you think you want to go ahead fine, just be careful.

I have had work permits in North Cyprus for several years and I own my properties in NC for rental, so I will explain both work and property permits:

Residency permit based for property owners:

To apply for this, one must have a property at a particular threshold/value to be given. The applicant can buy property while still abroad and will be able to fly to NC with the original title deeds or the sale contracts. Upon arrival, the person can apply for 1-year renewal residency permit.

Rules:

--The property owner must prove monthly income equivalent to that of the current minimum monthly TRNC wage, which is 3,400tl (approx 600$ based on current exchange rate) or proves savings in form of verifiable bank statement equivalent to 12 times the minimum monthly wage (7200$)

--If you are renting the property, you must prove income equivalent to that of three times the current minimum monthly TRNC wage which would be 10,200tl (1800 $ monthly) or proves savings in form of verifiable bank statement equivalent to 12 times the minimum monthly wage (21,000$).

--The application cannot be done in proxy, meaning the applicant must be physically present in NC to get this residency and must show the original title deed (or registered rental agreement) and passport. However, the applicant can just travel down with these documents without issue.

Work Permit:

We don't have an open work permit as far as my knowledge spans and the regular work permit we have can only be verified by the staff/personnel that have access to the immigration portal not from abroad.

Regular work permit: This may be granted for a period of 30 days to foreigners who have come to the country with a preliminary permit in accordance with the Law on Work Permits of Foreigners.

To be issued a work permit:
-- There must be a work/job that is offered by the employer
--The present policy regarding foreign nationals who wish to take up employment in NC is that an employment permit is granted only on a temporary basis and for a specified position provided that no suitably qualified TRNC citizens are available.
---A foreign national seeking employment in NC must secure that through a local employer who should submit an application to the Migration Officer, Ministry of Interior, Nicosia.

---Before a work permit is issued, the employer must open social security and tax account and pay for this and then the work permit will be affixed on the applicant passport.

If you already have a work permit you can fly directly and no need for any visa and also don't need OKTB...However, it must be genuine and verifiable.

Why not ask the person to give you the website to verify the so-called open work permit and if you already have that open work permit send me a copy, I will speak with my contact at the Ministry of Labour/Immigration for verification on your behalf.

Am just concerned and I hate to hear stories that touch the liver and kidneys.........SCAM is real and I am not saying the person is a scammer oooo am just saying be very careful.

Best wishes in your decisions.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:02am On Mar 04, 2020
expertman:

Thanks boss I have sent a mail to you .
I sent u the sample of recent one he did.
Me I am yet to do it ooooo.
Want to make findings before going ahead though he said I can pay after visa.
Kindly check ur gmail sir

I have received it. You made a mistake via your post regarding the country, so I will respond to your email shortly.
Re: North Cyprus by expertman(m): 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
OK sir but thought is same Cyprus visa.

I will be expecting your update sir.

wip7:

I have received it. You made a mistake via your post regarding the country, so I will respond to your email shortly.
Re: North Cyprus by haroldwilly780: 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2020
When is Sept intake processing starting plz
Re: North Cyprus by haroldwilly780: 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2020
And when can I authenticate my o level result cus I have it now...is it processing time or I can do it anytime I want to ..even now presently ??
Re: North Cyprus by Olamideplants1: 6:08am On Mar 05, 2020
Mr wip, All the guru here I hail oo, I will want to known if yellow card is been ask at the point of entry in ercan thank you
Re: North Cyprus by eldest(m): 6:12am On Mar 05, 2020
haroldwilly780:
When is Sept intake processing starting plz

July I gues
Re: North Cyprus by eldest(m): 6:18am On Mar 05, 2020
Olamideplants1:
Mr wip, All the guru here I hail oo, I will want to known if yellow card is been ask at the point of entry in ercan thank you

It is stated you should have your yellow card but most times they don't even check it. I did mine but they didn't ask for it.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:34am On Mar 05, 2020
Olamideplants1:

No
Re: North Cyprus by haroldwilly780: 7:50am On Mar 05, 2020
when can I authenticate my o level result cus I have it now...is it processing time or I can do it anytime I want to ..even now presently ?? undecided .... plz I need answer to this ....
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:39am On Mar 05, 2020
haroldwilly780:
when can I authenticate my o level result cus I have it now...is it processing time or I can do it anytime I want to ..even now presently ?? undecided .... plz I need answer to this ....

When you have received admission letter, paid for your tuition fees and applying for visa.
Re: North Cyprus by haroldwilly780: 12:15pm On Mar 05, 2020
Oh thanks alot ..God bless u...
..plz like how much should I budget for OK to board ...
Re: North Cyprus by solidworks(m): 1:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
wip7:

No

Prof wip, I sent you a mail.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by haroldwilly780: 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
plz like how much should I budget for OK to board ...plz I nid answer
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 4:59pm On Mar 05, 2020
solidworks:

Prof wip, I sent you a mail.

I replied.

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
expertman:
OK sir but thought is same Cyprus visa.

I will be expecting your update sir.

I replied.
Re: North Cyprus by expertman(m): 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
Yes thank you sir.

You bless sir

wip7:

I replied.
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 4:38am On Mar 06, 2020
haroldwilly780:
plz like how much should I budget for OK to board ...plz I nid answer
Contact me at my signature I can help you with oktb
Re: North Cyprus by solidworks(m): 11:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
wip7:

I replied.
Professor Wip has been working tirelessly to help people achieve their dreams, I just arrived at EMU. To God be the glory.

3 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2020
solidworks:
Professor Wip has been working tirelessly to help people achieve their dreams, I just arrived at EMU. To God be the glory.

Welcome sir and wish you all the very best...go get Gold...don’t just get the paper certificate try to get the actual practical skills...make use of the available resources we have at EMU and grow...even in the dark there are diamonds just left for those who have real eyes to pick it.

Best wishes!

4 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by Alexiz031(m): 7:08pm On Mar 07, 2020
please is any school in NC still offering admission?
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 8:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
Alexiz031:
please is any school in NC still offering admission?
Masters or Undergraduate? I can help with adminsion at CIU
Re: North Cyprus by Alexiz031(m): 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
jidoex66:
Masters or Undergraduate? I can help with adminsion at CIU
undergraduate sir
Re: North Cyprus by bee2me: 6:03am On Mar 08, 2020
Please how can my son come visit me in north Cyprus
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:24am On Mar 08, 2020
bee2me:
Please how can my son come visit me in north Cyprus

Get a letterhead paper from your university: should indicate you are studying and wants your son to visit. Letter should include your passport number and your son passport number, signed and stamped.

Your son should visit the embassy with the following atleast:

1. The above letter
2. Your updated student letter/student certificate
3. Copy of your passport and valid resident permit
4. Bank statement
5. Other embassy requirements

I hope you and your son have the same surname!

2 Likes

Re: North Cyprus by bee2me: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
wip7:

Yes we are using same surname but the issue is he’s just 16months old kid will it be possible if my wife be a guardian for him and be able to give her visa as well but not married yet that’s the problem
Get a letterhead paper from your university: should indicate you are studying and wants your son to visit. Letter should include your passport number and your son passport number, signed and stamped.

Your son should visit the embassy with the following atleast:

1. The above letter
2. Your updated student letter/student certificate
3. Copy of your passport and valid resident permit
4. Bank statement
5. Other embassy requirements

I hope you and your son have the same surname!
Re: North Cyprus by jidoex66(m): 9:22pm On Mar 08, 2020
Alexiz031:

undergraduate sir
Contact me at my signature, I can help you get the adminsion.
Re: North Cyprus by Mboki: 10:52am On Mar 09, 2020
Eldest, Please we need more pictures from you. It helps us alot. Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.