Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,131 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (770841 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by Gambeey: 11:27pm On Oct 10, 2012
Do you have to apply for scholarship before you are given or your results will determine it?[color=#770077][/color] grin
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:15am On Oct 17, 2012
CELEBRATE WITH NEWLY ADMITTED EMU INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS

Celebration for all admitted international students of FALL semester is here again..its another cooked wonder from the reputable EMU...

skull4una at gmail.com

Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 7:40am On Oct 24, 2012
WISHING YOU HAPPY BAIRAM FROM EMU...

We have started admission process for Spring semester (Feb 2013, all interested applicants can now apply. EMU will not be held responsible for an students that paid tuition fees into agents bank account. All interested students are advise to pay tuition fees directly into EMU bank account. Please note, agent/s cant influence your admission or scholarship process at EMU don't be deceived.

To apply for admission kindly send us your credentials and filled application and scholarship forms.

skull4una at gmail.com
EMU.

Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2012
wip7: WISHING YOU HAPPY BAIRAM FROM EMU...

We have started admission process for Spring semester (Feb 2013, all interested applicants can now apply. EMU will not be held responsible for an students that paid tuition fees into agents bank account. All interested students are advise to pay tuition fees directly into EMU bank account. Please note, agent/s cant influence your admission or scholarship process at EMU don't be deceived.

To apply for admission kindly send us your credentials and filled application and scholarship forms.

skull4una at gmail.com
EMU.

Mr wip,I sent you a mail but you not replied it.please can you reply so I know what to do or tell me what to do or better still if U̶̲̥̅̊ have no idea.
Thank you and really will appreciate you soonest reply.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2012
penroll55:

Mr wip,I sent you a mail but you not replied it.please can you reply so I know what to do or tell me what to do or better still if U̶̲̥̅̊ have no idea.
Thank you and really will appreciate you soonest reply.

I have replied your message on what you need to do since. pls follow that. I have asked you to defer your admission and re-apply during Feb intake.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 8:55pm On Oct 25, 2012
wip7:

I have replied your message on what you need to do since. pls follow that. I have asked you to defer your admission and re-apply during Feb intake.

kk
Re: North Cyprus by profGinger: 3:59am On Oct 26, 2012
What is the refund policy of universities in TRNC.incase one his denied visa.it is important to ask.so that a prospective student money won't be trapped in island.I need comment from universities agent and staffs.
Re: North Cyprus by Ade001: 10:06am On Oct 26, 2012
@prof, well it depends on the University but from experience its a rigorous and Long process. But with genuine documents and authenticated results, you wont be denied. There were several refusals for this semester because of a new and overzealous consular but now things are back to normal even the appointment criteria for students has been scraped. Anyway admissions for spring semester has started.
Re: North Cyprus by profGinger: 11:08am On Oct 26, 2012
@ ade thanks I want to know if ciu don't even have student on this thread they hardly comment or advice prospective student.smh.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 12:35pm On Oct 26, 2012
penroll55:

Yes I got that mail but the one I sent concerning the visa issues based on that it takes 6 months before one can reapply,Ą♍ asking if that won't affect of can I still apply for visa then?
Thanks

Yes of course you can still apply then for your visa. Just follow the steps have given you in my email. wish you Luck!!

profGinger: What is the refund policy of universities in TRNC.incase one his denied visa.it is important to ask.so that a prospective student money won't be trapped in island.I need comment from universities agent and staffs.

Our University (EMU), refund all genuine visa denial cases. If a student is denied and we verified from the embassy and we try to resolve the denial cases and proofed negative, within weeks we refund the concerned student. This semester, we had 27 cases from our records denied and only 4 cases as i know have not be re-issued and were asked to re-apply in 6months. From our meetings and information from the denied cases, most are due to students problems and some Nigerian factor as they would say. The remaining cases have offered to re-apply soon and 2 seek for refund and one has been refunded just 8days after her application was reviewed and one still thinking to seek for refund or re-apply.

International Center
EMU, skull4una at gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by Ade001: 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2012
@prof, am in Cyprus now grin, I will try to get the CIU international centre or Nigerian students president or representative's attention on this forum
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2012
wip7:

Yes of course you can still apply then for your visa. Just follow the steps have given you in my email. wish you Luck!!

Our University (EMU), refund all genuine visa denial cases. If a student is denied and we verified from the embassy and we try to resolve the denial cases and proofed negative, within weeks we refund the concerned student. This semester, we had 27 cases from our records denied and only 4 cases as i know have not be re-issued and were asked to re-apply in 6months. From our meetings and information from the denied cases, most are due to students problems and some Nigerian factor as they would say. The remaining cases have offered to re-apply soon and 2 seek for refund and one has been refunded just 8days after her application was reviewed and one still thinking to seek for refund or re-apply.

International Center

kk
Re: North Cyprus by profGinger: 1:33pm On Oct 27, 2012
@ mr wip this case of penroll should be address accordling because I have been reading is issue and you haven't address this issue painsakenly.so that he can know the right step to take.I believe you have not been un top of his issue.
Re: North Cyprus by profGinger: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2012
@ wip base on your last statement if a student makes deposit and decided not to continue the process.of coming to trnc is tutuion won't be refunded.because I know categorically that uk school refind fees as far as the prospective student haven't register for the semester.even canadian universities

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by profGinger: 7:24am On Oct 28, 2012
@ ade it will be appreciated.pls do.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2012
profGinger: @ mr wip this case of penroll should be address accordling because I have been reading is issue and you haven't address this issue painsakenly[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font].so that he can know the right step to take.I believe you have not been un top of his issue.

How do you know I have not attended to him nor follow up his issues? Be practical please, His case, has been answered and I have taken enough time to reply his emails. I have resolved and ensured over 25 visa denied cases have been reapproved by Turkish embassy, and those have followed the suggestions given to them. I am trained scientist that works with rules, prescriptions and procedures. I will not repeat nor attend further to patient asking same questions all the time without taking earlier given prescription. I have policy and do not misconstrue that for something else.

profGinger: @ wip base on your last statement if a student makes deposit and decided not to continue the process.of coming to trnc is tutuion won't be refunded.because I know categorically that uk school refind fees as far as the prospective student haven't register for the semester.even canadian universities

Fees will be refunded only if you are denied visa and is verified by EMU. EMU is located in TRNC not Canada nor UK. Each university/country plays according to a set policies by the board of directors or governmental chieftain.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2012
wip7:

How do you know I have not attended to him nor follow up his issues? Be practical please, His case, has been answered and I have taken enough time to reply his emails. I have resolved and ensured over 25 visa denied cases have been reapproved by Turkish embassy, and those have followed the suggestions given to them. I am trained scientist that works with rules, prescriptions and procedures. I will not repeat nor attend further to patient asking same questions all the time without taking earlier given prescription. I have policy and do not misconstrue that for something else.

Fees will be refunded only if you are denied visa and is verified by EMU. EMU is located in TRNC not Canada nor UK. Each university/country plays according to a set policies by the board of directors or governmental chieftain.

ok
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:47am On Oct 29, 2012
penroll55:

@wip pls easy on profginger,he is just showing concern for a fellow nairalander in problem.
On your mail you told me to defere my admission to next session and you know despite all Ą♍ nt to sponsor myself and have to give my sponsor good reason or info about the next application.all Ą♍ asking since I was denied september of which normally it will take 6months for me to apply again,I just want to know if I will be attended to assuming january at the visa or even given an appointment date that's all.pls you have done a lot in this forum ª̳͡ηð don't let mine been neglected just like that.the money is not my problem but the visa issue is the problem now.

I understand you perfectly. Just defer and reapply by January. Ensure you get new acceptance and new confirmation letters from us early enough. Ensure the names on your documents are same, no mistake with date of birth, make sure your name on your olevel result tallies with the name on your admission letter. These are some of the flimsy excuse the Turkish embassy gave us when will requested to know why genuine students are denied. At a point, we were told they have strong believe those they denied do not intend to study at TRNC but to use it as escape route.

Anyway visa is a privilege so if you are given by January that would be fine, before January hit me on email and we shall write a letter to the embassy again for you. If you are denied, you will be refunded be rest assure!

International Center
Re: North Cyprus by profGinger: 9:30am On Oct 29, 2012
@ mr wip am a pragmatic young man and an ardent follower of nairaland.I follow this thread and comment of nairaland members.the issue in question to me was not well managed.you may take offence but I must tell the honest truth.we use people cases as precedent to teleguide our actions and I believe that you have wealth of experience in respect to trnc and your school adminstration.what am suggesting is that you should untop of his issue inother to encourage incoming prospective student coming trnc.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 11:56am On Oct 29, 2012
wip7:

I understand you perfectly. Just defer and reapply by January. Ensure you get new acceptance and new confirmation letters from us early enough. Ensure the names on your documents are same, no mistake with date of birth, make sure your name on your olevel result tallies with the name on your admission letter. These are some of the flimsy excuse the Turkish embassy gave us when will requested to know why genuine students are denied. At a point, we were told they have strong believe those they denied do not intend to study at TRNC but to use it as escape route.

Anyway visa is a privilege so if you are given by January that would be fine, before January hit me on email and we shall write a letter to the embassy again for you. If you are denied, you will be refunded be rest assure!

International Center

thanks
Re: North Cyprus by eespark(f): 7:05pm On Nov 02, 2012
ABeg Cyprus I Mean The Uni Na North Or South
Re: North Cyprus by profGinger: 1:14am On Nov 03, 2012
@ Tee park this is a serious thread
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 03, 2012
Τξέ spark: ABeg Cyprus I Mean The Uni Na North Or South
North cyprus.
Re: North Cyprus by deqeo(m): 8:46am On Nov 07, 2012
lol i miss Nairaland
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2012
I got this email from one of the Nairalander and it got me laughinggggg

i got your email address on naira land.. you claim to know about cyprus.. i want to travel to cyprus as a student although i want to go and work there..
I am just deproted from malaysia so before travelling again, i want to be certain..
please get back to me as soon as possible

I tried to reply you via my email but i guess your email is having problem, so am using this medium to reply you that Cyprus is only meant for studies and since you were deported from Malaysia, it will be difficult to come into Cyprus and level of criminality is been watched here in Cyprus and you might be deported again. In short, Cyprus is BASICALLY FOR THOSE THAT WANT TO STUDY not work.
Re: North Cyprus by adsenseboy: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2012
if am admitted...how will i get my acceptance letter. Is it through email?
Re: North Cyprus by adsenseboy: 7:19am On Nov 10, 2012
My G.P is 3.37....my question is: Will i be considered for Scholarship? If yes, how and wen shud i apply for the scholarship?
Re: North Cyprus by gowaga68: 11:41am On Nov 12, 2012
hello Wip,
I have been readin the thrend even though i dont comment much but this time i've got some question to ask.
Can i start processing admission for Fall section now?
Thanks.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 10:23pm On Nov 12, 2012
gowaga68: hello Wip,
I have been readin the thrend even though i dont comment much but this time i've got some question to ask.
Can i start processing admission for Fall section now?
Thanks.

NO, the next admission period is SPRING and you can only apply for SPRING now. You can make application for FALL 2013 starting from May 2013.
Re: North Cyprus by olancopalluv(m): 6:25am On Nov 13, 2012
Have receive my confirmation letter for spring at emu now so can book an appointment this time, all I think is that is too early please anyone to help me[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.