Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

North Cyprus - Travel (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / North Cyprus (767765 Views)

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. / Diary Of An International Student, North Cyprus (thread Reopened) / About To Fly To North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (356) (Go Down)

Re: North Cyprus by goksmile: 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
@WIP i heard that we re not affliated to EMU we NIIT students,if its so pls kindly help us to table this matter at ur meeting with the EMU rectors so that we can know were we stand .
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 11:58pm On Jan 15, 2013
goksmile: @WIP7 pls am a student of NIIT and am planning to obtain my Bsc in Information Technology at EMU after completing my program in may.first, i want to know if i will be admitted,nd second,i want to know if i ll be able 2 travel to south cyprus or turkey during summer nd after exams....

goksmile: @WIP i heard that we re not affliated to EMU we NIIT students,if its so pls kindly help us to table this matter at ur meeting with the EMU rectors so that we can know were we stand .

For now, we have not signed any agreement with NIIT and it wil be difficult for us to exempt course for you. We are looking forward to sign such agreement and also i actually introduced APTECH to EMU in 2010 and is in effect now and i tried same for NIIT but i really i dont understand the courses offered in NIIT and the program that fit that in EMU. We look forward to partner with NIIT as soon as we have concrete structure from NIIT.
Re: North Cyprus by goksmile: 9:05am On Jan 16, 2013
@WIP7 NIIT offer couses such as network Engeenering and Software Engeenering for 2 to 3 years and its affliated 2 university of Bolton and middlesex in UK but its much more expensive dan cyprus.so pls help us to table dis matter once again and let's k₪w their mind A̶̲̥̅♏ eager to study in cyprus EMU...
Re: North Cyprus by goksmile: 11:55pm On Jan 16, 2013
@WIP A̶̲̥̅♏ waiting for your reply pls...
Re: North Cyprus by 9iteman: 8:21am On Jan 17, 2013
@WIP,please wht are d documents i need to go with,while goin for my interview at d turkish embassy.i got an admission into EMU, spring semester. Thanks
Best regards.
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 9:34am On Jan 17, 2013
WIP77 is not in the position to tell you the docs to go with when submitting your Applications for interview at the Embassy. You betterstill surf through the Embassy's portal that.

Thanks!!!

9iteman: @WIP,please wht are d documents i need to go with,while goin for my interview at d turkish embassy.i got an admission into EMU, spring semester. Thanks
Best regards.
Re: North Cyprus by Temas: 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
9iteman: @WIP,please wht are d documents i need to go with,while goin for my interview at d turkish embassy.i got an admission into EMU, spring semester. Thanks
Best regards.
Bro congrat!!!! search for my post here using my username... I listed all the doc needed and also interview details with the consolar.its nt diffcult like other embassy though.. Schooling here is great.... Come with a lot of cash sha my two pence.
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 17, 2013
Temas: .
Bro congrat!!!! search for my post here using my username... I listed all the doc needed and also interview details with the consolar.its nt diffcult like other embassy though.. Schooling here is great.... Come with a lot of cash sha my two pence.
Hw is life in North Cyprus? Like how much BTA will I come along with? I will be coming on Sunday
Re: North Cyprus by Temas: 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2013
fados4sure:
Hw is life in North Cyprus? Like how much BTA will I come along with? I will be coming on Sunday

Life here is kool.very peaceful island...come with enough cash that can last u for year both for accomodation and feeding cos there is little or no job .schooling is great too if you are coming to EMU dnt knw for other sch. For the BTA I can't tell maybe $2000 should do the trick its only in MMA that u might be ask abt this......good luck happy landing
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 5:02pm On Jan 17, 2013
How did you do your BTA at MMA, were you asked of it at all? And was it one way ticket you bought or roundtrip? Pls let's know this as i am highly concerned to know coz i'll be coming to EMU soon. Thanks.
Temas:

Life here is kool.very peaceful island...come with enough cash that can last u for year both for accomodation and feeding cos there is little or no job .schooling is great too if you are coming to EMU dnt knw for other sch. For the BTA I can't tell maybe $2000 should do the trick its only in MMA that u might be ask abt this......good luck happy landing
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 8:05am On Jan 18, 2013
Temas:

Alright, thanks. I plan to come with €2000 and am going to CIU. Please I heard that SSS and Custom do embarrase people in Airport. How true it is and how can I subdue them?
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
THOSE WITH EMBASSY ISSUES-EMU

Those that sent me message concerning embassy. I finally resolved your case this morn with the Turkish Ambassador. Finally your case sorted. Please be at EMBASSY on MONDAY.

International center EMU
skull4una at gmail.com
Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 3:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
But are we going to be attended to without been given Appointment Date? And moreover! Is it only on Monday they'll attend to us? Pls WIP we need to know this before travelling down to Abuja from Lagos and other Places that are far to Abuja.

uote author=wip7]THOSE WITH EMBASSY ISSUES-EMU

Those that sent me message concerning embassy. I finally resolved your case this morn with the Turkish Ambassador. Finally your case sorted. Please be at EMBASSY on MONDAY.

International center EMU
skull4una at gmail.com[/quote]
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
wip7: THOSE WITH EMBASSY ISSUES-EMU

International center EMU
skull4una at gmail.com
Please, help them to check the numbers their name appear on the appointment letter in the embassy otherwise, they won't be allow to cross the gate
Re: North Cyprus by waks30: 1:11am On Jan 19, 2013
Hi, please I really need to confirm. I started applying for a masters program dec 2012, in EMU,I have given the agent all the necessary documents and I have just been told that the admission letters have been issued, but am yet to get mine. I don't know if its still possible to get it, and if not, when can I start applying for the next session? Thanks.
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2013
hmm
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 22, 2013
penroll55: Finally I have gotten my visa today after facing some serious challenges since fall session. Thanks to those that assisted in helping me to get it especially wip and profginger,I appreciate you all.
Leaving for NC this month end hopefully by Gods grace.
Success to those haven't gotten their,hope to meet you all in NC.
Ą♍ out....
Which school? Am in CIU...
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 5:33am On Jan 23, 2013
fados4sure:
Which school? Am in CIU...

Ą♍ going to EMU
Re: North Cyprus by Shakingmyhead: 12:19am On Jan 25, 2013
So many people are rushing to study in Northern Cyprus. Well i must warn you guys Northern Cyprus is a dead place to study. Don't waste your large Euros on that island, cost of living is so high and not worth it. if you are thinking of working in cyprus as well as studying Hmmmm lol Nigeria is far better than that dead country. A word is a enough for the wise
Re: North Cyprus by Shakingmyhead: 1:35am On Jan 25, 2013
penroll55:

Ą♍ going to EMU
U r happy rite?
Re: North Cyprus by Shakingmyhead: 1:44am On Jan 25, 2013
fados4sure:
come with 5k dollars life is no easy here
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 3:05am On Jan 25, 2013
Shakingmyhead: come with 5k dollars life is no easy here
Life is not easy anywhere. Why don't you transfer to other EU countries?
Re: North Cyprus by penroll55(m): 9:09am On Jan 25, 2013
Shakingmyhead: So many people are rushing to study in Northern Cyprus. Well i must warn you guys Northern Cyprus is a dead place to study. Don't waste your large Euros on that island, cost of living is so high and not worth it. if you are thinking of working in cyprus as well as studying Hmmmm lol Nigeria is far better than that dead country. A word is a enough for the wise
​Ω̴̷̷̴̩̩̩̥̐͠☺ body ask for you opinion or comparison about north cyprus and Nigeria so you can keep that ti urself pending wen you are ask.
You nt the one sending us there or sponsoring us neither did any1 here begged you for a dollar to feed when they get there so keep ur mouth shut and keep ur advice to yourself.
Re: North Cyprus by julius2825(m): 10:39am On Jan 25, 2013
Please any available person,should help me out,i couldn't search the whole 72pages,but i want to know this.i have the interest of studying in bosphorus university istanbul turkey,but i have search through it's website and i don't understand the language been use,please any body who is informed on what i need,tuition fees,living cost,accomodation,and many other credentials i would need to present,should please assist me in infos.thanks.
Please in regard of any informed person.
Re: North Cyprus by wip7: 1:48pm On Jan 25, 2013
penroll55:
​Ω̴̷̷̴̩̩̩̥̐͠☺ body ask for you opinion or comparison about north cyprus and Nigeria so you can keep that ti urself pending wen you are ask.
You nt the one sending us there or sponsoring us neither did any1 here begged you for a dollar to feed when they get there so keep ur mouth shut and keep ur advice to yourself.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Shakingmyhead: So many people are rushing to study in Northern Cyprus. Well i must warn you guys Northern Cyprus is a dead place to study. Don't waste your large Euros on that island, cost of living is so high and not worth it. if you are thinking of working in cyprus as well as studying Hmmmm lol Nigeria is far better than that dead country. A word is a enough for the wise
cry cry cry cry cry cry

julius2825: Please any available person,should help me out,i couldn't search the whole 72pages,but i want to know this.i have the interest of studying in bosphorus university istanbul turkey,but i have search through it's website and i don't understand the language been use,please any body who is informed on what i need,tuition fees,living cost,accomodation,and many other credentials i would need to present,should please assist me in infos.thanks.
Please in regard of any informed person.

You must be less than 25years to study in turkey, You must have SAT and pass TOEFL and apply at the schedule time. Most Turkish universities do have quotas for international applicants. This should help you http://www.boun.edu.tr/en-US/Content/About_BU/Corporate_Communication/Announcements.aspx?LoadModule=News&NewsID=184&Filter=true

1 Like

Re: North Cyprus by Fernandez88: 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2013
I give thanks to the almighty Allah for making my interview successful! I pray to HIM to make my outcome successful on monday as well. Mon'sha'Allahu bi kudrati llahi!!!
Re: North Cyprus by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2013
Fernandez88: I give thanks to the almighty Allah for making my interview successful! I pray to HIM to make my outcome successful on monday as well. Mon'sha'Allahu bi kudrati llahi!!!
My guy congrats. Inform me when you are coming so I can wait you in Ernca International airport
Re: North Cyprus by julius2825(m): 11:23pm On Jan 25, 2013
wip7: grin grin grin grin grin grin

cry cry cry cry cry cry

You must be less than 25years to study in turkey, You must have SAT and pass TOEFL and apply at the schedule time. Most Turkish universities do have quotas for international applicants. This should help you http://www.boun.edu.tr/en-US/Content/About_BU/Corporate_Communication/Announcements.aspx?LoadModule=News&NewsID=184&Filter=true
please sorry,when is 2013 admission processing going to start,and when is the application processing going to end.
Re: North Cyprus by profGinger: 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2013
@ penroll I am happy for you I like your fighting spirit.God will take u to places.u shall make great.
Re: North Cyprus by abbakacici: 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2013
And friend of mine.has not being able to make payment by todate 25th jan. So am wondering if he can still make it next week if no pls can guys help him out with list of school in turkey or cyprus both south and north that have feb or march intake

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (356)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.