Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex (7792 Views)

Lady Celebrates Two Years Without Sex On Facebook, What Do You Think? (photos) / How Many Days, Months Or Years Have You Spent Online On Nairaland ? / Question Of The Day: Can You Date Without Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by lola024(f): 7:01am On Dec 12, 2016
Morning all friends, followers and Nairalanders. Most people will kill for sex, most people can spend thousands of Dollars to have have sex every day.

Most Nairalanders fight with their babes because she say no sex till marriage.

Most married me fight with their wife because she say "I am tired tonight"

Most fathers rape their daughters because of sex

Most Guys masturbate and are addicted because of this same sex

Most people have lost their arms and legs in the North because of sex

Most unwanted pregnancies result to most people's birth because of sex

Most people have lost their job because of sex

Most people are addicted to this ROMANCE Board because of sex

That suggest that sex is very important....

My question is..... How many days or Months or Years can you stay without sex?

Question directed to Experienced people not the kids here.....

Good Morning once again
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by yomsad(m): 7:04am On Dec 12, 2016
Two days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by hertz9te(m): 7:06am On Dec 12, 2016
sex is wayy over-rated..i do forget about it alot...i can go a year without.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 12, 2016
hertz9te:
Virgin spotted grin grin

9 Likes

Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by herzern(m): 7:10am On Dec 12, 2016
What is Sex??
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by Utchgirl(f): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2016
On a monday morning ?
Or may be because 2day is public holiday.
To d topic,
I can go witout sex as far as there is need 4 it

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by hertz9te(m): 7:11am On Dec 12, 2016
emitoz:
Virgin spotted grin grin
*busted*...am a virgin.
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 7:13am On Dec 12, 2016
hertz9te:
My kind of guy .... making money gives me orgasm. I hardly observe the ladies nor hero worship ass like most directionless guys.
Its all about body training and self control. I tend to channel my sexual energy towards creativity. I have less or no complain against women. I keep my money and fun, they should keep their pussy and trouble.
Determined guy cool cool

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by ojun50(m): 7:13am On Dec 12, 2016
Going to six month now, bt is 2day public holiday
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by hertz9te(m): 7:15am On Dec 12, 2016
bigFOOTcaveMAN:

My kind of guy .... making money gives me orgasm. I hardly observe the ladies nor hero worship ass like most directionless guys.
Its all about body training and self control. I tend to channel my sexual energy towards creativity. I have less or no complain against women. I keep my money and fun, they should keep their pussy and trouble.
Determined guy cool cool
see you at the top my niqqa

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by chimdi101: 7:15am On Dec 12, 2016
If na to survive, it's a whole lifetime!
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by Rozaystunna(m): 7:44am On Dec 12, 2016
Depends
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 12, 2016
Sex is damn irritating... It's basically the unholy union of two fluid emitting organs.
It's overrated jare.
Watching football is way better.

7 Likes

Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 12, 2016
Sincerely it has become an addiction for me especially when you have lots of girls willing to give you for free... To be a handsome sweet talker get advantages and yes, its got disadvantages too...I can only boast of one day without sex, I need help!

And the worst part is that,when you say no, and the lady takes off that cloth in front of you, NO BE JOKE,AT THIS STAGE YOU JUST CANT SAY NO A SECOND TIME cry cry

3 Likes

Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by Divay22(f): 8:03am On Dec 12, 2016
More than a year
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:15am On Dec 12, 2016
Virgin.nobody should corrupt my pius mind grin
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by redarrr(m): 8:20am On Dec 12, 2016
sex is quite addictive nd which u can resist from it nd its very hard for some pple...
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 12, 2016
8 months cry
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by Splinz(m): 8:34am On Dec 12, 2016
It's getting to three years now.
PS: HBD to ItsQuinn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by Nobody: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2016
All this one thinks is s*x s*x s*x. Dem use s*x do you?
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by preetypam(f): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2016
i dont enjoy sex...so i can stay as long as possible
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2016
herzern:
What is Sex??

My Gender and urs
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 12, 2016
Thank you darling kiss
Splinz:
It's getting to three years now.

PS: HBD to ItsQuinn!
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by Obiomon: 8:54am On Dec 12, 2016
grin
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by TIDDOLL(m): 8:55am On Dec 12, 2016
I think this Question is getting Recycled too many times ... undecided
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by AlexCk: 9:01am On Dec 12, 2016
Years, lotz
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by royalemperors: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2016
preetypam:

Take heart dear!

2 Likes

Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by royalemperors: 9:04am On Dec 12, 2016
Centuries!
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by RoyalGoat: 9:06am On Dec 12, 2016
As long as I live.
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by preetypam(f): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2016
royalemperors:
Take heart dear!
undecided
Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by computerboy: 9:23am On Dec 12, 2016
lola024:
Morning all friends, followers and Nairalanders. Most people will kill for sex, most people can spend thousands of Dollars to have have sex every day.

Most Nairalanders fight with their babes because she say no sex till marriage.

Most married me fight with their wife because she say "I am tired tonight"

Most fathers rape their daughters because of sex

Most Guys masturbate and are addicted because of this same sex

Most people have lost their arms and legs in the North because of sex

Most unwanted pregnancies result to most people's birth because of sex

Most people have lost their job because of sex

Most people are addicted to this ROMANCE Board because of sex

That suggest that sex is very important....

My question is..... How many days or Months or Years can you stay without sex?

Question directed to Experienced people not the kids here.....

Good Morning once again

So Nairalanders fight their babes
Men fight their wives
Fathers rape their daughters
Guys masturbate.......

All I see are men and guys, So women don't desire sex too?

1 Like

Re: How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex by chimdi101: 9:26am On Dec 12, 2016
preetypam:
Are u sure?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Relationship between Boys and girls. Is this true? / He Fulfilled His Promise [Graphic Photo ] / Beyonce Goes Completely Unclad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.