Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot (3054 Views)

If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / I Bought 2 Packs Of Boxers Yesterday See What I Saw When I Opened It / Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
Today,i was feeling a little bit fatigued and checking out on the forms of morning excercise to do when my phone vibrated.Glancing at it,i read the frantic text Amaka sent me 'come quick and fill my honey pot'.I felt an admixture of joy and anxiety because i know that am in for some excercise.
Minutes later,i was already at her place panting and pounding on her door repeatedly.she rushed and opened the door,led me inside and gave me a seat and she sat opposite me,giving me a glimpse of the honey pot i so much admired.
she noticed why i was elated and she opened her honey pot widely,i was already licking my lips cos it was so creamy and pure when she woke me from my imagination asking and begging me to help her fill up her almost empty honey pot at mr ade,the honey seller's shop.
please if nah u,u go go?
Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by naijaboiy: 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by chumaZ(m): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
angry angry angry
Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by airminem(f): 2:32pm On Dec 12, 2016
And you know it's serious
Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2016
those people above me with long faces.anything the matter?
Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
airminem:
And you know it's serious
Yes nah?very very.xup you

1 Like

Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by mujybee(f): 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
thats y u should always pray dat God should gv u a cleansed myd
Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2016
1KINGKYLE:
Today,i was feeling a little bit fatigued and checking out on the forms of morning excercise to do when my phone vibrated.Glancing at it,i read the frantic text Amaka sent me 'come quick and fill my honey pot'.I felt an admixture of joy and anxiety because i know that am in for some excercise.
Minutes later,i was already at her place panting and pounding on her door repeatedly.she rushed and opened the door,led me inside and gave me a seat and she sat opposite me,giving me a glimpse of the honey pot i so much admired.
she noticed why i was elated and she opened her honey pot widely,i was already licking my lips cos it was so creamy and pure when she woke me from my imagination asking and begging me to help her fill up her almost empty honey pot at mr ade,the honey seller's shop.
please if nah u,u go go?
what's d title of this blue film?
Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2016
lefulefu:
what's d title of this blue film?
Trap for vaseline crew
Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
Predictable. undecided
Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
mujybee:
thats y u should always pray dat God should gv u a cleansed myd
TRUE

1 Like

Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by Splinz(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
What is he blabbing about? undecided undecided

Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by ramdris(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
See why it is good for men to use condom....the world would av been saved from this kind of pikin

1 Like

Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by annayawchee: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
angry Another escapee from yabaleft.
Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by fratermathy(m): 4:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
1KINGKYLE:
please if nah u,u go go?

1 Like

Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by stan241(m): 4:58pm On Dec 12, 2016

Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2016
ramdris:
See why it is good for men to use condom....the world would av been saved from this kind of pikin
could be condom tear and everything pour out outside veejay.
Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by debuscket(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2016
Op u need to change ur weed supplier
Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=fratermathy post=51864862][/quote] grin hahaha.Epain you
Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by fratermathy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2016
1KINGKYLE:
grin hahaha.Epain you

Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 12, 2016
[quote author=fratermathy post=51866728][/quote]sorry oga.

Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by fratermathy(m): 6:12pm On Dec 12, 2016
1KINGKYLE:
sorry oga.

Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
fratermathy:

Oga,I take this dey beg you...Abeg Putin do your work fast

Re: She Opened It Widely And I Saw A Creamy Honey Pot by fratermathy(m): 6:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
1KINGKYLE:

Oga,I take this dey beg you...Abeg Putin do your work fast

(1) (Reply)

6 reasons Why You Should Enlarge Your Small Breasts / 44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Known / Free Pv$sy, Free Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.