Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. (4002 Views)

Supernatural Beings And Ghosts: Checkout Some Scary Stories From Twitter. / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead / "How To Identify Ghosts Disguised As Pretty Women" - By A Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
Go to a crowded place example Markets,Churches,Etc (ghosts always like mingling in the midst of humans to avoid being easily detected) then do the following in this sequence.
When you get to any of these places mentioned above.

1. Wash your hands Clean

2. Use Clean water spit inside and wash you face
using your hands 3 times.

3. Close your eyes and move 3 steps backwards

4. Turn around and open your eyes.

Warning!!!! if you re feebleminded please!! do not
try this ...I repeat please do not try this.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by Mikylopez(f): 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
what do i want to see a ghost for? i am feeble minded infact i dnt even av mind at all

2 Likes

Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by firstking01(m): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
Fairy TaLes.
Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by oloriooko(m): 4:37pm On Dec 12, 2016
Passy089:
Go to a crowded place example Markets,Churches,Etc (ghosts always like mingling in the midst of humans to avoid being easily detected) then do the following in this sequence.

1. Wash your hands Clean

How many ghosts have you seen OP
You don't need to go thru all these protocols cuz Nigerians see ghosts daily courtesy bubu and his nightmare antics grin

17 Likes

Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by Sexxkillz: 4:39pm On Dec 12, 2016
The funniest thing is that some people are already trying this.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by durentsneh(m): 4:45pm On Dec 12, 2016
I plan on going to market now. Op i hope dis truly works

1 Like

Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by STANPASQUAL(m): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2016
Story for the gods and goddesses!! U wan see ghosts abi?? If my dad slaps you, congratulations!! Your dream will come true!!

4 Likes

Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by kheengjay(m): 4:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
STANPASQUAL:
Story for the gods and goddesses!! U wan see ghosts abi?? If my dad slaps you, congratulations!! Your dream will come true!!

lol broz you no get chill at all....seriously laffin
Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by PappiSnow: 5:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
See Ghosts and forget your sorrow Lol...if you collect slap don't call me o
Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by fratermathy(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
Passy089:

1. Wash your hands Clean

1 Like

Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
Why don't I just spit on my face undecided

1 Like

Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
AngelSweetLips:
Why don't I just spit on my face undecided

I no talk da one o
Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by Splinz(m): 6:19pm On Dec 12, 2016
And why would I want to see cursed spirit beings undecided
Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by seunny4lif(m): 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lol
You wan see ghost grin grin grin
The ghosts, we Nigerians are seen daily ko grin grin grin
Person dey hungry and Nepa no bring light angry angry angry Wetin ghost pass that one angry angry angry
Why not visit local burial ground at 13 am

2 Likes

Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by hahn(m): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
What is the benefit of seeing ghosts?
Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by seunny4lif(m): 6:48pm On Dec 12, 2016
Go and slap a soldier at Ojo Barracks
Come back and tell maybe you don't see both Spirit and Ghosts together

1 Like

Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by LorDBolton(m): 7:02pm On Dec 12, 2016
If people could drink salt n bathe in salt during the ebola crisis, then I have no doubt that people will try this crap.

The question isn't even whether it works

The questions are
*why would u wanna see a ghost?
*the article didn't state how u would 'undo' the ability, if it's a one-way street and it works 4 u, then na there u go pass mad

6 Likes

Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by otimothy(m): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2016
LorDBolton:
If people could drink salt n bathe in salt during the ebola crisis, then I have no doubt that people will try this crap.

The question isn't even whether it works

The questions are
*why would u wanna see a ghost?
*the article didn't state how u would 'undo' the ability, if it's a one-way street and it works 4 u, then na there u go pass mad

And to mad easy wella,na the waka wey dey involved hard.

3 Likes

Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by Ribajae(m): 7:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
So after doing ur '3' instructions we go c ghost abi

Brother I think u are the 3rd person in picture

Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by gentlegenius(m): 7:27pm On Dec 12, 2016
Passy089:

1. Wash your hands Clean

Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by Ebuka007: 7:56pm On Dec 12, 2016
La OP La weed
Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 12, 2016
Lol....no knowledge is a waste.atleast you guys have learnt this one today.
Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by EmmySparky(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2016
OP ur mate dey see vision ...using it to win sport bets na ghost u dey use ur own for...ok o...hope the ghost multiplies the funds in ur account
Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by ichommy(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
hahn:
What is the benefit of seeing ghosts?

To Acquire Knowledge. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by frugal(m): 9:05pm On Dec 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
The funniest thing is that some people are already trying this.
You know, that's actually a good thing.

@OP you might just end up getting slapped, most probably by an angry ghost. grin
Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by mikaj(m): 9:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
Mikylopez:
what do i want to see a ghost for? i am feeble minded infact i dnt even av mind at all

I am in lust. grin Let's talk about a future where we get to go on a stroll while holding hands
Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by francisduru: 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2016
Tales by moonlight
Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by acenazt: 9:44pm On Dec 12, 2016
Heeee I dey go see ghost for market tomorrow grin cant wait oh

I hope say the ghost fit see tomorrow so that we go make deal on The next 20 football matches. I neeed correct scores make I for use wreck bet9ja dem
Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2016
acenazt:
Heeee I dey go see ghost for market tomorrow grin cant wait oh

I hope say the ghost fit see tomorrow so that we go make deal on The next 20 football matches. I neeed correct scores make I for use wreck bet9ja dem

Guy ghost no de play bet9ja o
Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by domdan13(m): 10:06pm On Dec 12, 2016
Re: You Want To See Real Ghosts Walking About In The Day?? Try These.. by Mikylopez(f): 10:07pm On Dec 12, 2016
mikaj:

I am in lust. grin Let's talk about a future where we get to go on a stroll while holding hands
with our bently and Rolls Royce parked in our mansion i dont mind grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Met Her Just Now And She's Already Agreed To Come To My Place.. / List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him / Lady Cries Out After People Looked On As Man She Slapped For Sexually Harassing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.