Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him (4006 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / 20 Bro Code Every Guy Should Know And No Lady Should. / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him by IamPlato(m): 3:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
I Am Asking This Direct Question So That Answers Can be Compiled Here For Young Guys

Based On Red Pills

What Are the Things A Guy Should Not Do/ or Should Do in order To Keep That Girl Wanting More Of Him?

Let Guys See Things And Learn Them.

Ubunja
Harddon
NwaAmaikpe
Martinez39...

Come And Educate
Re: List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him by Nobody: 5:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
grin
How I wish I could donate you all these girls I have dissapointed in life.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him by IamPlato(m): 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
FarFromAverage:
grin
How I wish I could donate you all these girls I have dissapointed in life.
Why Would You Say So

1 Like

Re: List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
IamPlato:
Why Would You Say So
grin
You're seriously entrenching we, men, to women's servitude. Lady will always come when you don't care for them. This is the methodology I use, and when they come I automatically dig their head in the mud and then they get annoyed and vacate. smiley

1 Like

Re: List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him by Tony142: 8:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
Boss, iLegendd should be on that list too cool
Re: List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him by iLegendd(m): 8:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Tony142:
Boss, iLegendd should be on that list too cool

Nice suggestion, but I'll be happier if my name only appears among men who are making billions and at the same time helping the less privileged. That's where I want to give a speech. Where kings are gathered. I would love to learn a lot from them.

15 Likes

Re: List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him by Tony142: 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
iLegendd:

Nice suggestion, but I'll be happier if my name only appears among men who are making billions and at the same time helping the less privileged. That's where I want to give a speech. Where kings are gathered. I would love to learn a lot from them.

Lol, funny boss, you, ubunja, harddon, iamplato and co. Is like God create owner on the same day to liberate men cheesy
Re: List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him by vanida6: 8:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
about 100% of topics here 70% of it is all about ladies huh angry
Ain't u guys tired angry

2 Likes

Re: List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him by zexy2030(m): 8:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
vanida6:
about 100% of topics here 70% of it is all about ladies huh angry

Ain't u guys tired angry
What is romance? Should we discuss Bugatti n Bentley cars?
Even Adam would have opened a thread about eve, if he was alive.

10 Likes

Re: List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him by vanida6: 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
zexy2030:

What is romance? Should we discuss Bugatti n Bentley cars?
Even Adam would have opened a thread about eve, if he was alive.
I know a prof like u will come off tongue
Re: List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him by zexy2030(m): 8:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
vanida6:
I know a prof like u will come off tongue

1 Like

Re: List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him by smellingpussy442: 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
to hell with women and the ppl dating them, animals.

1 Like

Re: List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him by YorubaPrince: 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
cool
Re: List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him by IamPlato(m): 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
1. Dont Be Predictable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:10am On Feb 04, 2020
Just be yourself!

Don't live in order to get her validation! Do things that is in accordance with your true conviction

5 Likes

Re: List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him by BarrSly: 3:13am On Feb 04, 2020
1. A man is never wrong. The moment you tell her ‘baby forgive me I was wrong’ you’ve lost your manhood in their sight. Rather you could approach issues more maturely after ignoring her for a few days or let her bring up the issue and probably apologize as well for something you did lol.
2. Don’t buy her gifts If you feel like, you can buy her gift sha but I advise against that cause na you go buy pant wen she go wear go show off to another nigga.
3. Don’t be needy as a matter of fact quarrel or not just disappear for a little while and let her know you’ve been busy with doing some stuffs to better yourself I swear she’ll die to be a part of that vision.
4. Be confident and independent
5. Don’t be predictable
6. Don’t throw love at her.. make her feel like she has to work to earn your love.

But all of these works faster when you have money or appear as someone who has where he’s going.

Ps: Don’t keep only her so the day she’s off duty you’ll have another one on duty.

Don’t trust her...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him by ise82(m): 6:02am On Feb 04, 2020
Well said
Re: List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him by Nat404: 7:14am On Feb 04, 2020
BarrSly:

1. A man is never wrong. The moment you tell her ‘baby forgive me I was wrong’ you’ve lost your manhood in their sight. Rather you could approach issues more maturely after ignoring her for a few days or let her bring up the issue and probably apologize as well for something you did lol.
2. Don’t buy her gifts If you feel like, you can buy her gift sha but I advise against that cause na you go buy pant wen she go wear go show off to another nigga.
3. Don’t be needy as a matter of fact quarrel or not just disappear for a little while and let her know you’ve been busy with doing some stuffs to better yourself I swear she’ll die to be a part of that vision.
5. Don’t be predictable
6. Don’t throw love at her.. make her feel like she has to work to earn your love.

But all of these works faster when you have money or appear as someone who has where he’s going.

Ps: Don’t keep only her so the day she’s off duty you’ll have another one on duty.

Don’t trust her...

undecided undecided
Re: List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him by SaintHilary(m): 9:33am On Feb 04, 2020
BarrSly:

5. Don’t be predictable

Don’t trust her...

1 Like

Re: List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him by IamPlato(m): 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
Boys Are Angry grin
Re: List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him by IamPlato(m): 12:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
2. Do Not Be The First To Freak Out In Difficult Situations, Assure Her That You Got The Control
Re: List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him by Olajiiree(f): 12:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
[quote author=SaintHilary post=86363098][/quote]sly u are dangerous o
Re: List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him by bobokeshington: 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
embarassed

Re: List Of Things A Guy Should Not Do So As To Keep The Girl Wanting Him by nuelsam: 2:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
BarrSly:

5. Don’t be predictable

Don’t trust her...

1k likes for this Gee.....u sabi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blu03 § Offpoint Fanfiction Thread. / Armed Robbers Came To My Compound Yesterday. / Lagos Danfo Womanized Driver Trying To Put Hand Inside Lady Tootoo In The Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.