Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,543 members, 7,827,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy (3188 Views)

Fraud Boy Recruits Girlfriend To Scam ‘Client’ With Fake Accent / Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Raptorrapid: 6:10pm On Nov 29, 2019
This story might sound so funny, it looks like film trick to me also. Sometimes 6 weeks ago, I came home from school where I am doing my full time master degree program to quickly pick up some things at home. My girlfriend of over 3 years came over to meet me at the house. She is a fashion designer having her own shop and she's also a graduate. Everyone knows we are dating including her parents and my Mum. Infact, my plan was to marry her once I am settled as she's all I wanted in a woman.
She was at my house the next day I came and we proceed to have sex as I had missed her so much. The last time we had sex was 3 months earlier, when she came to spend the weekend with me at school. Normally, we started with MouthAction as she gave me a Mouth Action until I released in her mouth. I was giving her a head, when my phone rang. It was my cousin who had apprehended a friend that ran away with my iPhone 7 that I asked him to sell and he wanted me to come over before he abscond again. So I stood up and started putting on my clothes, but my GF was just pleading that we should have sex before I leave. I had to resist the temptation and dashed out to deal with the guy and I told her that I won't be long.

I didn't get home until late in the night as I had to drag the guy to the police post at computer village so I can retrieve my phone or money. My GF had left by that time after so many messages. I had to call her and apologize. The next day, I was off to school very early in the morning. We were chatting and she wanted to come over and visit me, that she was feeling so Hot and need a good sex. I had to post her as I was writing my project and exam things and I don't want any distraction.

Just last week Friday, my Mum called that I should start coming to Lagos on Saturday, that it was important. So I left school early in the morning only for me to see a full house. My GF and her family and also my family members. Then her mother spoke that my GF is pregnant and she said I was the one responsible, bla, bla, bla. That they don't abort in their family. Since she's self employed and I will soon be through at school, we should do introduction and engagement before the pregnancy is visible. I was like WTF, pregnant ke. I looked at my GF eyes and she couldn't look at me. She didnt even give me a hint when we chatted the previous night. I was so confused. Even my Dad that is the lively type was just silent.

My Mum said we will discuss and pick a date for introduction and it was like I was dreaming. So I summoned courage and asked, how many weeks is the pregnancy and was told around 6 weeks. I calmly told everyone that I don't think I am responsible for the baby. Her mother flared up and started shouting that I must accept as I was the only one they knew with her. I simply told the gathering that we only had MouthAction and I don't think it is possible to get pregnant through MouthAction. My Mum was the old school type and asked what was MouthAction. So I explained that she sucked my d**k and I sucked her private. You need to see how my mother was shouting blood of Jesus. Apparently, she's hearing that for the first time.

Her father asked her  if it was true and she said yes but still insisted that I was responsible. I was like, how is that possible to get pregnant through the mouth. She said, when I released in her mouth, we kissed and afterwards I started giving her a head, so it must have been through that my sperm got into her. My Mum was just shouting blood of Jesus, that my Dad had to shout on her to keep quiet. The whole thing was like a fiction to her.

Her father was tired of the circus show, so he apologize to my dad and left the mother and daughter to sort out themselves. The girl was just crying and swearing that she never had sex with anyone apart from me and that I was responsible. My Dad just told them that if they insisted on keeping the baby, we will do DNA test after delivery and walked them out of the house including me to go and settle my wahala.

Now, the mother has been threatening to deal with me metaphysically if I don't accept my responsibility and that I wanted to use and dump her daughter. My GF has been begging me and swearing that she never slept with any other guy and I was responsible. I trust her so much before this issue, but it is hard for me to accept what I feel is not possible. I still love her, but it is difficult. She's begging that I do not put her to shame but I told her to wait till after delivery and DNA. My whole family has supported me and even if the child turns out to be mine (which I f***king doubt), my parents can't let us marry again as her mum has been threatening my family everywhere to deal with us if we fail to accept the baby.

7 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by SalafRider(m): 6:20pm On Nov 29, 2019
Who knows if she was already pregnant before you got home and that's why she was rushing you with sex so she can have a reason to pin the pregnancy on you. If its possible to get pregnant through mouth action hmmm many guys for don turn palle na lol

17 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2019
Yea, one spermatozoa probably escaped from your mouth and dove for the ovary... Anything is possible undecided
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by falcon01: 6:27pm On Nov 29, 2019
at the point where you said you explained to your mum mouth action, I automatically losed Interest in the story

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by ikbnice(m): 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
That's why I don't encourage giving mouthaction to all these hoes. Who knows maybe you have sucked another guys cum from that orifice...
Talk to the girl one on one and threaten her there is great repercussions for her on her delivery time if she pins the pregnancy on you as it is a taboo in your family. Encourage her to summon courage and face her parents with the truth.

6 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Kennyprince: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Yea, one spermatozoa probably escaped from your mouth and dove for the ovary... Anything is possible undecided
It's not done this way woman. Be reasonable here pls
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Cuccitini(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2019
Op all u gat to do is pray for God intervention

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by TallPck1(m): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2019
Let's wait for the elders to come.

I don't know when swallowing sperm has turned to pregnancy.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2019
Your mum's reaction was really funny cheesy Lol..
My mum would act same way, swear down..

Well, you shouldn't really get riled up about this situation.. A DNA test would sort things out once the baby is born..
For now, I'd suggest you just give her a little support though since you claim to love her but still make it crystal clear to her that you'd go your separate ways if that baby turns out not to be yours.. Her and her mum would be put to shame eventually.. Till then, just give her a call here and there, just enough to show you still care.. Keep calm and in no time the truth'll be out..

For me it's really likely you're not the father of that child since you said she couldn't even look you in the eyes... 9 months is not too long bro, it'll breeze past in no time at all..
I love being calm in situations like this especially when I know what the outcome would be wink..

7 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Forward77(m): 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
I’m just speechless
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
sad

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by rookidmart: 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
OP I no trust your GF.
The way she was "pressuring" you into sex is suspicious
If you actually had sex with her, you would just accept the pregnancy as yours automatically.

Take her to hospital for comprehensive test, first of all find out how long she has been pregnant for. That's the first important step.
If it's older than 6 weeks, then you already have an inkling that she's lying.

Another step will be to go for paternity test, depending on the actual age of the pregnancy:
DNA testing can be done as early as the end of the first trimester of pregnancy, starting any time after the 8th week with the SNP microarray procedure, or during the 10th week through the CVS procedure.

If the pregnancy is just 6 weeks old, then in little less than 2 weeks, you can perform DNA test to ascertain if the baby is truly yours.

Goodluck.

11 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by babyfaceafrica: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2019
lolz.blood.of Jesus..hahahaha
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by babyfaceafrica: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
na dem
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2019
If all event as narrated is the fact then I'm certain u are not responsible for the pregnancy.
Spermatozoa won't have survived the process of u releasing in her mouth, sharing a kiss afterwards and u depositing it in her kpekus thru mouthaction. (Applying common sense sef, there is no way she would have kissed u with droplets of semen in her mouth. Unless u two are perverts, one of these would have happened: 1. She swallowed d semen after receiving it in d mouth 2. She spit it out.)
Your concern should be her mother who has set out for a war, quickly get to the root of the matter by convincing ur girl to say the truth b4 u find yourself submitting project every year without a headway.

Anyway, I can only imagine ur mum's reaction after u explain what a mouth action is

10 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2019
OP would be a better cook than both Captain Cook and Thomas Cook.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by blesskewe(f): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2019
It's obvious it isn't yours

Na real audio pregnancy
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
na dem
Naaaa. I'm not a deceitful person.
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2019
Kennyprince:
It's not done this way woman. Be reasonable here pls
I'm trying to make sense of d situation
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Mcslize: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2019
falcon01:
at the point where you said you explained to your mum mouth action, I automatically losed Interest in the story

What other way could he had explained it before?
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
Na to begin produce mouth condom sure pass
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Biingoo: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2019
Biingoo:
Ogini
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by powerkey: 8:11pm On Nov 29, 2019
The girl knows you're not responsible for the pregnancy.

in as much as you should not succumb to the threats and blackmail, you must apply caution and wisdom...

You will trick that Hoe to confess.

call or invite her but record that it conversation, tell her you know she was seeing someone who got her pregnant. assure her that you will cover her and accept the pregnancy once she tell you the truth... or you will not marry her.

Use sweet words and make her relax.

She will tell you to promise never to leave her...

When she spills the bean, be calm and ask her why she did it, ask as much qeustions as you can including the identity of the guy and the story behind all.

Get all info you need to arm yourself with for your defense.

after the record, gently Discharge her that you'll invert her over soon to prepare for the intro...

when you get hope, play the audio for your parents and also go and play it for the girls father.

Keep and and watch how he disappears ...

Good luck

14 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Homeboiy: 8:46pm On Nov 29, 2019
Do what the person above me said oga

5 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2019
powerkey:

in as much as you should not succumb to the threats and blackmail, you must apply caution and wisdom...

call or invite her but record that it conversation, tell her you know she was seeing someone who got her pregnant. assure her that you will cover her and accept the pregnancy once she tell you the truth... or you will not marry her.

When she spills the bean, be calm and ask her why she did it, ask as much qeustions as you can including the identity of the guy and the story behind all.

after the record, gently Discharge her that you'll invert her over soon to prepare for the intro...

when you get hope, play the audio for your parents and also go and play it for the girls father.

Good luck
Nawao see format all just to catch a liar.

Investigative journalist

2 Likes

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by chinwezdasilva: 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2019
Wetn Vc no go see for back of Admin
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by enawt: 9:26pm On Nov 29, 2019
powerkey:

Good luck
this was the idea I was contemplating on giving.
The op needs to be very discreet and secretive about it.
Make her trust you to the extent of revealing her deepest secrets. This is however, an herculean task and not for the faint-hearted but it's worth a try.

It's always been my go-to strategy for anyone that wants to force pregnancy on me. I will agree to co-habitate but never to marriage till she spill the beans.

1 Like

Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by hakeemhakeem(m): 10:07pm On Nov 29, 2019
Cool and calm bro do update us how things goes.our ears will be on ground
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Playstation1: 11:53pm On Nov 29, 2019
CHAI..... PAPA NGOZI COME SEE O !!!
Re: Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Scam Me With Audio Pregnancy by Lonelypacifist6: 11:57pm On Nov 29, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Are you seriously defending this right now? doesn't it sound Ridiculous Enough

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m So Sex-starved I Feel Like Giving My Father Mouth Gig – Lady Laments / Someone Sent This Message To One Of My Staff, Who Can Relate / Catholic Priest Leaves Priesthood After Falling In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.