Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships (12525 Views)

Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period / Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies / Role Of Ugly Girls In Relationships Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Valerie?? shocked
Can I help u ,sir?
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by McBrooklyn(m): 12:27am On Dec 14, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
Can I help u ,sir?

cheesy grin

Yeah, you could just tell me why you keep deactivating and creating new monikers?? cool
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Yeah, you could just tell me why you keep deactivating and creating new monikers?? cool
as if u dont know why undecided
It is late there,should u not be in bed
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by McBrooklyn(m): 12:36am On Dec 14, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:

cheesy grin

No wonder Nairaland is gonna have about 2M members soon cheesy . . . Yeah, I should be in bed ... But I think I needed a feminine company here cry
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 12:36am On Dec 14, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
you and alternates cheesy
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by CentaurXXV: 12:40am On Dec 14, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:

Ahem! Am guessing its still early over there?
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 14, 2016
CentaurXXV:

Ahem! Am guessing its still early over there?
Yep. almost 6pm. Sup hommie? smiley

1 Like

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by McBrooklyn(m): 12:48am On Dec 14, 2016
sweetjude:

cheesy grin

Lol, no mind the yeye girl now... Na person like dem dey credit Se.un bank account now cheesy
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 14, 2016
sweetjude:
iz my main handle,deactivated all others.....
McBrooklyn:

cheesy grin
No wonder Nairaland is gonna have about 2M members soon cheesy . . . Yeah, I should be in bed ... But I think I needed a feminine company here cry

....Get a blow up doll
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by vicstar(m): 12:51am On Dec 14, 2016
• ugly maybe but I can see the beauty in her brains undecided ••
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 14, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
why you dey ask this kind thing? Watin you expect her to say? you dey fall hand oh. you no see oshiomole wife? money is the master key, fine boy na additional bonus
cheesycheesy so true
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by McBrooklyn(m): 12:56am On Dec 14, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
iz my main handle,deactivated all others..... ....Get a blow up doll

Valerie, and which of all these sobriquets is your main now?? undecided

And tha _fuck do a I need a _fucking doll for?? undecided
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Valerie, and which of all these sobriquets is your main now?? undecided

And tha _fuck do a I need a _fucking doll for?? undecided
.....company.....bye
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 14, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
Easy The man in the pic
ok oocheesy
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by edetty(m): 7:37am On Dec 14, 2016
undecided u is a lie!
Aint nobody havin' wet dream fo' trump
But the wealthy rapper 'the game' could get it wink
The game is not wealthy,,he could be considered rich cos he isnt even among the top 20 richest rappers,,,buh definitely not wealthy,,check the dictionary for meaning of wealthy
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by AnusOdourInhaler: 7:58am On Dec 14, 2016
As my other nigga already stated, saying no girl is ugly is akin to no guy is broke..
If a guy is ugly as fuvk, he needs to do himself a favor and get more money and swag, then they'll be all over him like Brad Pitt..
If a girl is ugly like king Kong, then,... Let's pray people
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 14, 2016
Aniker:
But I don't do all this undecided lipsrsealed

are you ugly? then you found urself a match am ugly too
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:11am On Dec 14, 2016
Aniker:

You ain't that ugly na
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2016
Twaci:
No one is ugly undecided

Are you kidding me?
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by AnusOdourInhaler: 8:17am On Dec 14, 2016
Twaci:
No one is ugly undecided
No one is broke?
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:22am On Dec 14, 2016
reallest:
I don't know how true dis is because am what Yoruba call egbin [beauty in English] grin grin

Dey Bobo yourself
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by teozey111(m): 8:25am On Dec 14, 2016
Aniker:
so are you UGLY?
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by AngelsAndStars(m): 8:30am On Dec 14, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:
As my other nigga already stated, saying no girl is ugly is akin to no guy is broke..
If a guy is ugly as fuvk, he needs to do himself a favor and get more money and swag, then they'll be all over him like Brad Pitt..
If a girl is ugly like king Kong, then,... Let's pray people
the insecurities of the females are just too high. they try to eliminate their own wager and uphold that of the males,

they have tried to do that with makeup but we got wiser, they now use surgery LMAO but not everyone can afford it or maintain it. besides, side effects are there.

now they come in another silly twist, no girl is ugly? beauty is in the heart LMAO.

gbogbo won ti ya werey.

life is never fair, deal with it. cry babies
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by reallest(f): 9:03am On Dec 14, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Dey Bobo yourself

Yimu
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by AnusOdourInhaler: 9:27am On Dec 14, 2016
AngelsAndStars:
the insecurities of the females are just too high. they try to eliminate their own wager and uphold that of the males,

they have tried to do that with makeup but we got wiser, they now use surgery LMAO but not everyone can afford it or maintain it. besides, side effects are there.

now they come in another silly twist, no girl is ugly? beauty is in the heart LMAO.

gbogbo won ti ya werey.

life is never fair, deal with it. cry babies
Preach on bro.. Preach...!
They are trying to shove that bullshit down our throat.. We ain't swallowing...
We busted all the other methods... Money is in the heart too..
An ugly can Call a nigga broke ass, but they are trying to infringe our right of calling the same girl ugly.. How is this fair?
Life ain't fair... If you're an ugly nigga, hustle hard and get the mullar... Obasanjo, Oshiomole and many others are testimonies... But if you're an ugly girl, please, do us a favor and jump into........
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Aniker(f): 9:30am On Dec 14, 2016
teozey111:

so are you UGLY?
Yes lipsrsealed
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2016
reallest:

Yimu

Okay na, e be like say u fine, I just check ur thing now, but I no sure because u take style squeeze ur face, I even dey kiss my phone sef, let's say u fine sha
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by reallest(f): 9:51am On Dec 14, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Okay na, e be like say u fine, I just check ur thing now, but I no sure because u take style squeeze ur face, I even dey kiss my phone sef, let's say u fine sha

Ole werin u dey fine dia
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:57am On Dec 14, 2016
reallest:

Ole werin u dey fine dia

I dey find my God ni, and I would like to be close to my God
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by reallest(f): 9:59am On Dec 14, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

I dey find my God ni, and I would like to be close to my God
Dats gud of u my son,u will have to started paying me ur tithe now
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by teozey111(m): 10:01am On Dec 14, 2016
Aniker:
Yes lipsrsealed
no you not.....you are a pretty girl...I saw ur pic

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Aniker(f): 10:03am On Dec 14, 2016
teozey111:

no you not.....you are a pretty girl...I saw ur pic
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Visited A Club At Ibadan, You Won't Believe What I Saw (photo) / (18+) Imagine What This Girl Wore To The Saloon (photo) / This Is How My Househelp Clean The House Since My Wife Travelled – Man Shares Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.