Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,187 members, 7,835,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships (12509 Views)

Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period / Men Keep Committing Suicide Because Of Ugly African Ladies / Role Of Ugly Girls In Relationships Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:05am On Dec 14, 2016
AnusOdourInhaler:

Preach on bro.. Preach...!
They are trying to shove that bullshit down our throat.. We ain't swallowing...
We busted all the other methods... Money is in the heart too..
An ugly can Call a nigga broke ass, but they are trying to infringe our right of calling the same girl ugly.. How is this fair?
Life ain't fair... If you're an ugly nigga, hustle hard and get the mullar... Obasanjo, Oshiomole and many others are testimonies... But if you're an ugly girl, please, do us a favor and jump into........
they can only deceive idiots not the wise ones.

let's just sit, eat popcorn and laugh at their fish brain strategy.
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:09am On Dec 14, 2016
reallest:

Dats gud of u my son,u will have to started paying me ur tithe now

Yes my God, I would do anything you say, but how do I make the offering
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by reallest(f): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Yes my God, I would do anything you say, but how do I make the offering

U will be paying it into my account number
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:15am On Dec 14, 2016
reallest:

U will be paying it into my account number

Oh dear beautiful God, I got a better idea, how about I see ur face for real so that I can make all my confessions to you
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by teozey111(m): 10:43am On Dec 14, 2016
Aniker:
Thanks
u welcome dear
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by reallest(f): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Oh dear beautiful God, I got a better idea, how about I see ur face for real so that I can make all my confessions to you

U want to see God?it seem u want to die
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2016
reallest:

U want to see God?it seem u want to die

Oh dear God, I don't want to die, I just wanna pay ma tithe, confess ma sins, receive your blesssings and be a good boy when I see you, God what do I say because I'm ready to shoulder any bill of yours
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by reallest(f): 2:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Oh dear God, I don't want to die, I just wanna pay ma tithe, confess ma sins, receive your blesssings and be a good boy when I see you, God what do I say because I'm ready to shoulder any bill of yours

No one can see me and live
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
reallest:

No one can see me and live

I wanna die then?
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by reallest(f): 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

I wanna die then?
I will grant u ya wish den grin grin
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
reallest:

I will grant u ya wish den grin grin

Father I bless ur holy name for answering ma prayer, I think I should have ur number will be a good start, thank you my lord.
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by reallest(f): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Father I bless ur holy name for answering ma prayer, I think I should have ur number will be a good start, thank you my lord.

Our number is 666 dial it & have ur soul saved
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
reallest:

Our number is 666 dial it & have ur soul saved

All right then, I won't force it, how about we schedule a date on Boxing Day?
Re: Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships by gsainttrinity(m): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2016
lefulefu:
Maybe all these things u posted as advantages only happen in the movies but in reality its not always true.My former house i rented the caretaker taking care of the lodge has a wife who is as ugly as sin.She looks that killer dollbaby named chucky in that movie childsplay.remember wen chucky's face always gets damaged in the film....dats how my former caretaker's wife's face looks.Not only is she butt ugly she is also very dirty.So can u imagine when the caretaker is not around then other men will sneak in to Bleep hercheesy.Until d man caught her red handed and chased her out.The point am trying to put across is any woman go give u wahala whether ugly or not.

this. one. na jazz

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Ghanaian Ladies Who Took #nobraday Too Serious Than They Should [photos] / Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) / "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.