Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,863 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend (3405 Views)

A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by EWAagoyin(m): 8:43am On Dec 14, 2016
we talk about sharp guys but dumb guys like the ones above with babe ... after den will bleep still we get tired ....and dumb ass lil biatch pússy niggas wil wasting dere recharge card calling, texting tryna confuse her ...next she comes and show me and we make fun out of them..... if she tells u she has a boyfriend kindly move on bro
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by jeff1607(m): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2016
IF YOU CAN SNATCH A GIRL FROM HER BF THEN IT MEANS ITS POSSIBLE FOR HER TO BE TAKEN BY ANOTHER WHEN THINGS GO SOUR.

NOTHING MAKES A GUY MORE PROUD OF HIS WOMAN WHEN HE CAN BEAT HIS CHEST KNOWING THAT SHE WOULD ALWAYS RETURN TO HIM.

BETTER MEETING A NON-ATTACHED GIRL THAN ONE WHO IS STILL MISSING HER EX.
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by Ifakiland(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2016
EWAagoyin:
currently doing exactly same to guys with my love. can be interesting u know cheesy. ...only money we don't collect unlike urs
My guy collect money frm d guy....sebi e wan form "player" ni....as a player never try to replay a gal's bf...ure only allowed to distract and borrow her pv after which u return her bk to her bf.
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by AlfaAce(m): 12:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
torres89:
if I really like her
I play the role of her best friend
then patiently waits till her boyfriend slips..
Then become just a replacement?
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by Richiy(f): 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
Your next move is to move as fast as your legs can carry you. She will be so surprised at your speed, she will actually want you. Girls are weird that way.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by torres89: 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2016
AlfaAce:
Then become just a replacement?
we are always a replacement to someone
check well
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by AlfaAce(m): 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
torres89:

we are always a replacement to someone

check well
Yeah,you have a very good point.But what if she's just using you to kill time? Or lessen the pain?
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by Hillzy(m): 7:11pm On Dec 14, 2016
ikp120:
If I have serious feelings for her, I'll just delete her number and switch mode wink

#NoTime
My nigga na correct guy u be

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by Hillzy(m): 7:17pm On Dec 14, 2016
Richiy:
Your next move is to move as fast as your legs can carry you. She will be so surprised at your speed, she will actually want you. Girls are weird that way.
Seriously I tink I like u, cos u just stay d obvious. Cos rite now am in same situation

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by ikp120(m): 7:30pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hillzy:
My nigga na correct guy u be
Lolzzz grin grin grin
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by 3DCYCLOPS: 7:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Ifakiland:
A puke ass nigger like u was once after my gf sometime ago...my gf will show me Deir chats and how d guy bi say "ur bf doesn't show u care, doesn't love u, come to me and I'll show u how a man shuld love a gal" and we laff over it and fork....and some times I do chat with d fool pretending to be my gal. We ended up collecting abt 63k frm d guy, before he bounced....and he only got a peek frm my gal. (cos he been saying, "I've been spending on u and I Avnt even seen ur pants) some guys like d op are so stupid.

what about the ones she's f*cking...yhu expect her to show yhu those chats ryy

you might even be surprised to find out that nigga bored her hole...and is still boring it now.
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by Bluezy13(m): 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
TIDDOLL:
80% of em girls got imaginary Boyfriends, Stick around bro...You might kick her back into Reality. smiley

Make it 85%
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by NaeChris: 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2016
I stoped calling her, chatting with her and ended any conversation with her. Thats speaks volume don't it?
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by Alhkerimu(m): 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2016
stupidlove:
I thought I could show her I am the best. I started going to her church and we are stuck in traffic for 5hours to and fro every Sunday. I woke up a day, evaluated what my life has turned into then I deleted her number and won't reply her texts and calls.
My brother it has happen to me several time but the recent one was a lady who is living in my street, i like her so much and i confronted her one day by telling her how much i love her after the whole things the only reply i got from her was that she has a boyfriend which i hardly believe.
I started giving her money and material things thinking she will fall for me. But i got the shock of my life yesterday when she confronted me and told me i should leave her alone she did not love and i can't buy her with my money.
Now i'm confused should i collect my money back or i should leave it for God.
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by stupidlove: 11:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
Alhkerimu:

My brother it has happen to me several time but the recent one was a lady who is living in my street, i like her so much and i confronted her one day by telling her how much i love her after the whole things the only reply i got from her was that she has a boyfriend which i hardly believe.
I started giving her money and material things thinking she will fall for me. But i got the shock of my life yesterday when she confronted me and told me i should leave her alone she did not love and i can't buy her with my money.
leave the money jor.. Girls plenty everywhere.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by Adeinfo: 12:11am On Dec 15, 2016
Alhkerimu:

Very good, you will learn
never use money to lure a lady except you want to be a statutory maga
Re: What Was Your Next Move When She Said She Has A Boyfriend by Alhkerimu(m): 9:15pm On Dec 16, 2016
Adeinfo:

Very good, you will learn never use money to lure a lady except you want to be a statutory maga
Guy i have learned alot from her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diary Of A Lagos Bachelor: My Crazy New Year Sex With An Akwa Ibom Girl / If You’re Not Married At 26, Prepare To Remain Single Forever! / A Man Who Cannot Wash Your Pant Is Not Worthy Of Taking That Pant Off You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.