Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? (1074 Views)

How I Treat Her F*ck Up / My Last Relationship Is Affecting The Way I Treat My Current Girlfriend. . / Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 14, 2009
I went on a few day voyage to visit a family friend only for me to get entangled to a gurl (not even beautiful an inch), as nature wuld have its way, one thing led to another etc, etc. After about a year the news flew to me that she was pregnant and so on but the most astonishing thing is she began calling me as regular as she could, sometime i even overheard baby cries from the call background etal. . . all indicating with conspicuous iota of her having a baby.
But soon as i notice her communication grieviances, i suspect she's trying to put the baby on my neck to father while i am NOT ready to father a child at all for now.

Good people of Nl, would it be right for me to resist communication with this (not beautiful/pretty) girl? cos i can as well just change my sim card line and let go since am back in my domain and she doesnt an inch of my whereabouts. .
I need candid advices so i dont be a victim of a come-back future negativities as result of my then act.
Thanks.
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by selena(f): 8:22am On Nov 14, 2009
I hope you do not take this adivise the wrong way.But i suggest you do a DNA test to prove if the baby is urs or not.But come to think of it,y did you sleep with her if you knew she was ugly to you?
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by scemchee(m): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2009
selena:

I hope you do not take this adivise the wrong way.But i suggest you do a DNA test to prove if the baby is urs or not.But come to think of it,y did you sleep with her if you knew she was ugly to you?

don't mind the dude, slept with an ugly girl and did not dime it fit to use protection and now you want us to do magic or reverse the hand of time. like this lady rightly said do a DNA test to prove if the baby is urs and if urs congratulations to the latest dad in town and if not use protection at all time for this mistake not to occur again.
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by dROC1: 8:44am On Nov 14, 2009
brein:

I went on a few day voyage to visit a family friend only for me to get entangled to a gurl (not even beautiful an inch), as nature wuld have its way, one thing led to another etc, etc. After about a year the news flew to me that she was pregnant and so on but the most astonishing thing is she began calling me as regular as she could, sometime i even overheard baby cries from the call background etal. . . all indicating with conspicuous iota of her having a baby.
But soon as i notice her communication grieviances, i suspect she's trying to put the baby on my neck to father while i am NOT ready to father a child at all for now.

Good people of Nl, would it be right for me to resist communication with this (not beautiful/pretty) girl? cos i can as well just change my sim card line and let go since am back in my domain and she doesnt an inch of my whereabouts. .
I need candid advices so i dont be a victim of a come-back future negativities as result of my then act.
Thanks.

What u have done is nothing short of callous. Now you know she's ugly. Buck up and be a man not a runaway baby daddy.
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by chukudibab(m): 8:45am On Nov 14, 2009
"dude y not go do they DNA txt" as senele said that will be a nice solution, but u ve to father the baby if na u bring am come inside this earth cos u go put your dady d .ck were u no suppose put em. pretty r ugly no be excuse for this 1 .
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by saintneo(m): 10:25am On Nov 14, 2009
I no fit shout o!

confirm first! if u r d baby daddy, i guess u rock ur music - tk care of ur baby.
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 14, 2009
selena:

Tanx Selena, the truth is, im kinda confused myself, cos i really dont know my take on this wether or not the baby could be mine, but from all indications, it seem obvious that the baby coulda been mine, and what if the baby happens to be mine after a DNA test. . . would u advise i take the baby or something, cos there's no where possible on this earth i can live with the girl, (she's as ugly and LOCAL as), i actually regreted my actions and have learnt my lessons, .

I'll still appreciate you inview of your thoughts.
Cheers.

scemchee:

don't mind the dude, slept with an ugly girl and did not dime it fit to use protection and now you want us to do magic or reverse the hand of time. like this lady rightly said do a DNA test to prove if the baby is urs and if urs congratulations to the latest dad in town and if not use protection at all time for this mistake not to occur again.

Mehn, i couldn't have blamed myself after the initial act of sleeping wif her, it was moreorless a sharp sharp runs, u know how it is man., remember i mentioned i only went on a visit . . . i hated myself for this.
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 14, 2009
I guess i should do as obliged by carrying out a **DNA medical test, I just pray its not my baby. . . huh!
i really a not sure but just tryna think ahead of time if it is possible to only accept the baby if mine and let the woman go her way or leave them both while i pay baby allowances, i dunno which the Nigerian law permits, Please your kind advises are most welcome.
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2009
Goodness gracious angry Do the right thing, get a DNA test and if the kid is yours, take care of it. So you didnt notice her uglyness when you were doing the do eh? angry grin
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by galatico(m): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2009
Poster this question is for you Did you inpregnant the Girl? If yes why da hell are you running away from your responsiblities .

You knew from the unset that she was not beautiful and still layed with her, Go back to her, if the child is yours .
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:46pm On Nov 14, 2009
You can poke but you can't bear the consequences of the poking? undecided

I've got no words to describe you!!!!!
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by dROC1: 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2009
You dont wanna be with this girl cos she's ugly?

What If d baby is wowo(ugly), U go pick race abi u go deny am on d spot? grin grin grin
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by selena(f): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2009
brein:

Tanx Selena, the truth is, im kinda confused myself, cos i really dont know my take on this wether or not the baby could be mine, but from all indications, it seem obvious that the baby coulda been mine, and what if the baby happens to be mine after a DNA test. . . would u advise i take the baby or something, cos there's no where possible on this earth i can live with the girl, (she's as ugly and LOCAL as), i actually regreted my actions and have learnt my lessons, .

I'll still appreciate you inview of your thoughts.
Cheers.

Mehn, i couldn't have blamed myself after the initial act of sleeping wif her, it was moreorless a sharp sharp runs, u know how it is man., remember i mentioned i only went on a visit . . . i
hated myself for this.

I would advise you to take responsibility of the child if he or she is yours,to avoid future regret.You dont have to be with the girl.
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by TouchLine: 3:59pm On Nov 14, 2009
Go back and claim your baby. . . you and I both know the child is yours, so why denying and calling her ugly? Huh?
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2009
@Selena, tankx.
My ernest prayer is i hope d baby isnt mine, the problem of tension here is this ugly damsel wont disclose if she's got a baby, wether mine or not. . . How do u tink i can find out bout d authenticity of any baby existence either secretly or however? ?
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by No2Atheism(m): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2009
You did not know she was ugly wen you were having premarital sex i guess . . .
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by No2Atheism(m): 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2009
The situation is bad enough. . . however no matter wat, the life of a child and any human being for the matter is precious. Hence

1. Do blood test to confirm the paternity and maternity of the child.
2. Do DNA test to confirm that the paternity and maternity results from blood test is true.
3. If the results confirm that you are a father of the child. . . then you need to start thinking about how to raise the child.
4. Speak to your parents and let them give you advice on how to raise a child, cus at least they have experience in that area.

Until then please, understand that this is not a matter to be taken lightly otherwise you would bring curses on yourself if you try to abandon the mother and the child wen it turns out the child is actually yours in the first place.
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by violent(m): 12:28am On Nov 16, 2009
edit
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by Gabry(f): 2:36am On Nov 16, 2009
Brein, am very dissapointed with you,

U are still a small young boy. . . U are not mature enough to be a man. I cannot believe you just said that. The word ugly and you slept with her and she is pregnant and you dont want her not because of the baby but because of the uglinest of her looks. angry angry angry
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by OAM4J: 3:41am On Nov 16, 2009
Bro go and do the right thing as advised, if she is not too ugly for your thing to rise and poke, then she is not too ugly to be your child's mother. Congratulations.
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 16, 2009
@ violen, Lwkm!!. But all same d deed has been executed.
@No2Atheism
I appreciate ur humble advice even after a lil critisizin, tanx smiley wink
@Gabry, wha gwan wif u, ur bf etal? I tried communicatin to seek sum posible advise frm u bur i guess ya IM went exile, pls jst find a place in ur large heart to 4give my indecent act. . . and do sugest wha u tink. I already regreted my ramified actions, Lurd hammercy' sad sad
dis lady wont tel me a thing dat wher d whole problm lies, she's jst tryna come to me not mindin d distance.
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by ogagbeoke(m): 11:59am On Nov 16, 2009
pls dont run away if u no dat the baby is urs, wait and confirm before exatin frm the earth
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by maureena(f): 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2009
Hear yourself. Did u not know that the girl is ugly before you put ur fckn dick in her pussy.
You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 16, 2009
@poster
in my humble opinion you shouldnt even mention the baby to her and continue talking to her on the phone like nothing happened. if she doesnt say  word then she has her reasons.

you are ONLY to be blamed for having unprotected sex with this damzel AND if she did have unprotected sex with you, god knows how many might have had the same ¨luck¨as you. she may have given that pregnancy to some better off guy than you and if she doesnt mention it, it is maybe because that child already has a daddy.

and if you really want to get the ball rolling then next time you are on the phone with her and hear a baby in the background then ask her who it is and how old it is. . . . . . . . . .  end of story.
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by Gabry(f): 12:53am On Nov 17, 2009
Brein, Im going to go with MrBrownJay's advise for u.
Re: Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? by Nobody: 1:35am On Nov 18, 2009
Thanx Sweetie, Tanx MrbROWN,

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Know Your First Love? / My Wife Match-making For Her Ex / How To Get Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.