Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well (1961 Views)

Why Is It That Nigerian Parents Treat The Female Folk Better Than The Male Folks / Unbargained Mess, How Do I Treat The Situation? / How does one treat the "other" woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 5:13am On Mar 02, 2013

Among every other themes I want to state categorically clear that women are the best thing that ever happened in the life of men.

Forget the facts most women are just not it, it is one mans fault that one NL woman cheats.
Its also one mans fault that one woman behaves funny.

Women are good, nice and enjoyable, treat them well and your soul shall know of no sorry till death.

The reasons why you must unconditionally show more care are:

1. “Behind every successful man, there is a woman”.
Have you ever heard that there was a man behind every successful woman Lol

2. God created Eve so that Adam would not be lonely. Obviously a man could not survive without a woman.

3. Men need women to take care of them. They can't take care of themselves.

4. Without women, men could not procreate. Women provide men with continuance.

5. A man's life is never complete without a woman.

6. Woman is the strongest motivating force for a man. A woman brings out the best in a man.

7. Men are often helpless and lost without women.

8. Men are hopeless around the house.

9. Men need women to toughen them up as they go soft too quickly.

10. Men need a mother, a wife and a daughter but could not afford to have all 3 at the same time. Only a woman could satisfy all his needs.

11. Without Mrs. Osewa, they wouldn't have been nairaland.com for you and i
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 5:19am On Mar 02, 2013
to the able men in the house. Treat her well.

Go for the ones you can take adequate care of, the one you know you can carter for.

Since she is your partner, spoil her as you can, spend money on her, build your wealth together, spend it together, let her know your incomes and partake in budgetary.

Do you have insatiable appetite for women?
Your lady can satisfy you, if you feed her well, talk over with her, and see reasons why it most be part of your lifes.

Think, the money you waste on calls on other ladies can go a long way to buy her a G-string if that is what attracts you.

Men please just show her love, and I bet you, life will be worth living.
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 5:24am On Mar 02, 2013
and she will be your for ever

More advice?
Drop it.
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by truesme: 5:59am On Mar 02, 2013
To treat a lady or women well is to give her hot sexy. If a man have to do every thing for her but could not give her hot sexy the man is in problem with is lady. The back bone in a relationship is sexy.
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by Mynd44: 6:16am On Mar 02, 2013
**yawns**
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 6:59am On Mar 02, 2013
Mynd_44: **yawns**
welcome.
Do you agree with my positions about ladies?
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 8:04am On Mar 02, 2013
truesme: To treat a lady or women well is to give her hot sexy. If a man have to do every thing for her but could not give her hot sexy the man is in problem with is lady. The back bone in a relationship is sexy.
I expect the ladies to answer you.

Sexxxxx? Or sexy?
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by Nobody: 8:17am On Mar 02, 2013
channel 190:

1. “Behind every successful man, there is a woman”.
Have you ever heard that there was a man behind every successful woman Lol

3. Men need women to take care of them. They can't take care of themselves.

5. A man's life is never complete without a woman.

6. Woman is the strongest motivating force for a man. A woman brings out the best in a man.

7. Men are often helpless and lost without women.

8. Men are hopeless around the house.

9. Men need women to toughen them up as they go soft too quickly.

10. Men need a mother, a wife and a daughter but could not afford to have all 3 at the same time. Only a woman could satisfy all his needs.

11. Without Mrs. Osewa, they wouldn't have been nairaland.com for you and i
Only 2 points made sense, the rest is pure unadulterated bullshit!
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 9:37am On Mar 02, 2013
sexkillz: Only 2 points made sense, the rest is pure unadulterated bullshit!
your own view o.
Its not final.
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2013
sexkillz: Only 2 points made sense, the rest is pure unadulterated bullshit!
your own view o.
Its not final..
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 02, 2013
Woman wrapper at it again. What do you stand to gain in all these?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 10:20am On Mar 02, 2013
tpacalipse: Woman wrapper at it again. What do you stand to gain in all these?
who are you referring to. How many of your family member has he bleeped.?
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by Mynd44: 11:03am On Mar 02, 2013
channel 190: who are you referring to. How many of your family member has he bleeped.?
Nice question

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by dubem3(m): 11:35am On Mar 02, 2013
in as much as i do not disagree with the fact that women are important and their roles cannot not be over emphasized, i honestly thought this was some kinda sarcasm. i was looking for the punchline till i finished and found none. Reason being that your reasons are no reasons and i can actually put up an argument that with the exemption of one or two points there, we are better off without the women folk.
if this were an exam and i were to mark this script, you're coming back next year.

NO OFFENCE
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2013
dubem3: in as much as i do not disagree with the fact that women are important and their roles cannot not be over emphasized, i honestly thought this was some kinda sarcasm. i was looking for the punchline till i finished and found none. Reason being that your reasons are no reasons and i can actually put up an argument that with the exemption of one or two points there, we are better off without the women folk.
if this were an exam and i were to mark this script, you're coming back next year.

NO OFFENCE
where are the ladies?
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 02, 2013
channel 190: where are the ladies?
Lol grin grin Whether Dubem admits it or not, we ladies are very important in this world.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2013
truesme: To treat a lady or women well is to give her hot sexy. If a man have to do every thing for her but could not give her hot sexy the man is in problem with is lady. The back bone in a relationship is sexy.
Hmm! grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
behind every successful women, there's 100 unsuccessful asewo's....

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by Mynd44: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Undiluted crap
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 02, 2013
Mynd_44:
Undiluted crap
Undiluted crap.
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 4:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
capusulated public lie
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by channel190(m): 4:17pm On Mar 02, 2013
Vanneni: Lol grin grin Whether Dubem admits it or not, we ladies are very important in this world.
joor o!
Good try, I was becoming too weak to defend this course o.
Where are the ladies ooooo.
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by dubem3(m): 5:15pm On Mar 02, 2013
Vanneni: Lol grin grin Whether Dubem admits it or not, we ladies are very important in this world.

Dubem admits it quite alright but your knight has no solid plan as to how he should go about defending you.
Take for instance "behind every successful man, there is a woman".
Let me ask you, is it 'atunma Abagana' that is behind the thousand unsuccessful ones to each successful one?
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by dubem3(m): 5:17pm On Mar 02, 2013
channel 190: joor o!
Good try, I was becoming too weak to defend this course o.
Where are the ladies ooooo.

...and you, i expected you to up your game instead of crying to the ladies abi na them send you come open the thread?
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2013
Yes o! I agree with u jare., we ladies are indispensablecheesy
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2013
dubem3:

...and you, i expected you to up your game instead of crying to the ladies abi na them send you come open the thread?
Dumdum...pls lock upgrin
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 02, 2013
channel 190: capusulated public lie
Yes you are right. Im sorry, what i was trying to say is "behind every successful women, there are 100 successful asewo's that paved the way for her"
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by FXKing2012(m): 6:22pm On Mar 02, 2013
mechummy: Yes o! I agree with u jare., we ladies are indispensablecheesy
I concur

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by dubem3(m): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2013
mechummy: Dumdum...pls lock upgrin

i can do that
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 02, 2013
dubem3:

i can do that
cheesy
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 03, 2013
Its guys like this that women always kiss on the chick, never on the lip. You are so sweet, remember that the sweet guy never gets the girl.
Re: Reasons Why You MUST Treat The Ladies Well by dubem3(m): 5:57am On Mar 03, 2013
mechummy: cheesy

whats ur take?

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Cancelled His Wedding Two Weeks To The D-DAY / I Can’t Show Him Off / Tips To Make Sure Your Girl Has A Great Time When She’s In Bed With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.