Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Tips For Broke Guys To Win A Refined Lady's Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Broke Guys To Win A Refined Lady's Heart (947 Views)

My Opinion On Broke Guys / How To Professionally Break A Lady's Heart / Top Ten Romantic Pick Up Lines To Steal A Lady’s Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tips For Broke Guys To Win A Refined Lady's Heart by HerexG(m): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2016
Most people are of the opinion which states that "No broke dude can get frosh and classy babe", today, I want you know that I have broken that opinion few times as a broke hustling dude. Note, when I mean broke, I don't mean one who cannot afford to feed well, wear good clothing's, speak and write good English, pay his own bills. I'm talking to all the struggling guys in the street who hustle and can only afford life necessities but not luxuries. Today I will be highlighting 6 good factor I used to win frosh babes as they are called hearts.

1. Cloud your financial incapability with confidence:
There's nothing a matured, miss independent lady cherish in a man more than confidence. I was in my street one day hanging out with some friends and suddenly this frosh and sweet lady walked pass us, I got attracted to this babe immediately I saw her, I told my friends right away " I go get this babe number". They all laughed at me saying " This kind babe no be your level bro", then I looked at myself, I was properly dressed. With a confidence i don't know where it came from I approached this babe and wala! I got her number. The lady later told me that she has been in that neighborhood for few months now and no guy has grown thick muscles to approve her. It didn't stopped there, after confidence then comes what ?

2. Be at the driving seat : For the first month I dated this babe, she treated me like an option, her loyalty to me was next to nothing. Then I found out why, I have been making a grievous mistakes most broke guys make with ladies. Low self esteem, was the issue, I was treating her with great reverend not wanting to lose her. I don't tell her what to do as the man, whatever she does and wants is acceptable to me, so she took me for granted, in fact she asked me one day that I'm I even man enough. The month I immediately changed scope. We are discussing the scope in next point.

3. Learn the skill of pulling the strings:
As man learn the skill of being in charge even when you are broke, here is the scope I first played after I realized my weakness. We both live in the same neighborhood, so whenever she get back from work she would call me to come catch up with her at the bus stop because I always get home before her. So I will see her off to her house and go back to my house, if she later comes to my house after she might have relax at will, sometimes I even beg her to come. But I changed all these the next month, here's what I did " she called me as usual to come catch up with her at the bus stop, instead of going to meet up with her, I told her to go home and fix up herself and then come to my house or she should come directly to my house. Lo and behold she came directly to my house. I started pulling her strings, directing her to meet wherever I want to see her, not me going after her like a Roaster chasing a Hen. From that moment I started taking charge and she started looking beyond my brokenness. ( Note you have to handle this with all manner of courtesy so you don't appear bossy)

4. Yes she knows you are broke but sell yourself with your mouth:
Even though I was broke, she always tells me that, I could go with loaded guys that comes after her like vehicles hunting for fuel during fuel scarcity but she chose to stay with me. All these was because she's a what I call Miss Independent and it's never a dull moment with me, I would talk her out of reality. Most people living in my face me I slap you compound was wondering what's a beautiful babe like her even doing with me, some even went as far as telling her how much of a player and joke I'm. This lady will end up telling me those gossips at the end of the day but would do something I admire but won't admit it to her "hid the identity of who's telling her the gossip". She knows gossips like that appalls me, I could hurt the person saying the gossip.

5. Strike her real well at the slightest opportunity :
Don't joke with a lady when it comes to this, you misuse the slightest green light given to you they go elsewhere to get it. As a broke hustling guy, let her sexual fantasy, pleasure and fulfillment be dependent on you. This would give you the major key into her heart, suck all "suckables" when and hit real hard when it calls for that, do it like your life is dependent on it and stop behaving like a "Bolo".

6. Get her close to your surest family relation
: This act would give the lady an insurance that you are a serious dude and not the type to come mess up with her and then gilt her. And a preferable family relation you should get her close with is either your female siblings or a CLOSE brother or uncle's wife. ( Only do this when you have intentions to settle down with her).

So being broke is not the end of the road, theirs always a beaming light at the end of a tunnel.

https://herexg./2016/12/14/tips-for-broke-guys-to-win-a-refine-ladys-heart/

1 Like

Re: Tips For Broke Guys To Win A Refined Lady's Heart by ohluwanome(m): 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2016
Nice writeup
Re: Tips For Broke Guys To Win A Refined Lady's Heart by HerexG(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2016
ohluwanome:
Nice writeup
Thanks Bro, I appreciate you
Re: Tips For Broke Guys To Win A Refined Lady's Heart by Adasun(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2016
they is something abt da way she move,she walk like a boss,talk like a boss.
Re: Tips For Broke Guys To Win A Refined Lady's Heart by chigbolu: 3:49pm On Dec 14, 2016
nice cool
Re: Tips For Broke Guys To Win A Refined Lady's Heart by donMIG(m): 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
No too sure if i was broke but just read d headins
Guy d simple fact b say...just dei try ir luck until e finally shine...all dis ones wei u type wei reach sokoto who wan understand?
Re: Tips For Broke Guys To Win A Refined Lady's Heart by Laveda(f): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
Look for ways to get money faster, not women.

undecided Iranu.
Re: Tips For Broke Guys To Win A Refined Lady's Heart by AngelsAndStars(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Laveda:
Look for ways to get money faster, not women.

undecided Iranu.
best advice.

coming from a girl for that matter.

guys, Money is the master key, if you past 20years and still looking for love instead of money you no well.

get the money and every other things shall come easy.
Re: Tips For Broke Guys To Win A Refined Lady's Heart by Truesapiosexual(f): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Spot on!!!! Some times what we need from men is self confidence, sell yourself and tell us your future goals ,aspirations and proclaim a bright future..

(1) (Reply)

Please Is My Girlfriend Cheating On Me / Girls In A Relationship Can't Resist Accepting Gift From Guy Wooing Her / Yoruba Actor, Omo Banke Celebrates His Mother Adding Another Year Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.