Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) (4368 Views)

A Guy Carrying A Lady's Handbag In FUNAAB (Photo) / Used Condom Spotted In A Lady's Handbag (Photo) / Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Gladiator1: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
Laveda:

Can you at least, try to be sensible? I said 'some women seff' and you're here spilling trash into my mentions without knowing my reasons for that.

Look here kid, if you're bored get a book and read or go to bed its 7pm already.
I don't banter words with oloshos
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Laveda(f): 7:37pm On Dec 14, 2016
Gladiator1:
I don't banter words with oloshos

Like all the females in your family. wink
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Charles4075(m): 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2016
It might be a carrot or something else na. Make una take am easy with the lady.
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Gladiator1: 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2016
Laveda:

Like all the females in your family. wink
Get ur stinking pvssy outta my sight
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Laveda(f): 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2016
Gladiator1:
Get ur stinking pvssy outta my sight

Dumb thing..

Am I close to you? You probably mistaking me for the females in your family close to you ATM. cheesy

You can't be close to me, not in your entire life.. I'll get my younger bro beat stupidity out of you.. Internet don give rats mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Gladiator1: 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2016
Laveda:

Dumb thing..

Am I close to you? You probably mistaking me for the females in your family close to you ATM. cheesy

You can't be close to me, not in your entire life.. I'll get my younger bro beat stupidity out of you.. Internet don give rats mouth.
Hahaha... How can I ever be close to u?? The stench from ur pvssy can drive anyone mad. I know hw u feel... Not easy living with the fact that u were raped tremendously by ur father n so-called younger brother while u were growing up... I know ur pvssy can accommodate three deeks at d same time. Ur mother cursed u wen she found out u were committing incest with ur dad n siblings. Now, GTFO u accursed being
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrCork:

..son..did you notise your jargon dumb thread is still on page 0...THANK ME LATER(no oofense) undecided
stop derailing
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 14, 2016
Charles4075:
It might be a carrot or something else na. Make una take am easy with the lady.
yes i agreecheesy...it might be carrot or maybe cucumber sefcheesycheesy.
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by durentsneh(m): 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2016
Choiszman:
Nawa oh! They even carry it to occasions now or what?! shocked Look how it standing boldly in the bag with a tissue paper by its side…

Someburri shuu come and carri their mummy, mbok!

Anyway, Body no be firewood hehe... cheesy grin

Copied from PalmChat App

cc: Lalasticlala
grin this z serious! Odikwa serious
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Choiszman(m): 9:27pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrCork:

..is she Nigerian? angry
certainly is
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by MrCork: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2016
Choiszman:
certainly is

why? undecided
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Choiszman(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Gladiator1:
Hahaha... How can I ever be close to u?? The stench from ur pvssy can drive anyone mad. I know hw u feel... Not easy living with the fact that u were raped tremendously by ur father n so-called younger brother while u were growing up... I know ur pvssy can accommodate three deeks at d same time. Ur mother cursed u wen she found out u were committing incest with ur dad n siblings. Now, GTFO u accursed being
lol.. . This girl dey on her own... You go look for trouble.. Lmao... cheesy grin
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Choiszman(m): 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2016
MrCork:

why? undecided
ask her na cheesy grin
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by MrCork: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2016
Choiszman:
ask her na cheesy grin

how? undecided
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Gladiator1: 9:44pm On Dec 14, 2016
Choiszman:
lol.. . This girl dey on her own... You go look for trouble.. Lmao... cheesy grin
She deserves all that she's getting
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Choiszman(m): 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Gladiator1:
She deserves all that she's getting
hmmmm... Lips and thumbs sealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Charles4075(m): 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2016
lefulefu:
yes i agreecheesy...it might be carrot or maybe cucumber sefcheesycheesy.
Bros, you self. cheesy cheesy smiley
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Nobody: 4:52am On Dec 15, 2016
Mikylopez:
the world has lost its morals
No we just regained Morals.....
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by GetUmad: 5:32am On Dec 15, 2016
That's a powder.
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by GetUmad: 5:34am On Dec 15, 2016
That's a powder. How does that look like a vibrator? Zoom the image well. To think everyone is commenting rubbish is just beyond me.
Re: LMAO!! Look What Was Spotted In This Lady’s Handbag. (photo) by Choiszman(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2016
How would you call that a powder undecided cheesy grin
GetUmad:
That's a powder. How does that look like a vibrator? Zoom the image well. To think everyone is commenting rubbish is just beyond me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Know If It Is Big Or Small Without Sexual Intercourse / Small-sized Popular Actor Set To Wed His Stunning Bootylicious Girlfriend / True Reaaon Why Most Men Dont Last Long During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.