Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,916 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances (36054 Views)

Ali Baba Reacts To Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Fire / Ali Baba Reacts To Falz "This Is Nigeria" Video: Everyone Is Criminal In Nigeria / Ali Baba Reacts To Photo Of Woman Kneeling Before, Monday Eyo, Lawmaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by armadeo(m): 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
unmask:
please don't buy any ticket to his show.....you definitely won't understand anything that happens there.......however if papa ajasco and co happens to pass by, do indulge yourself that would be right up your alley

Evil... this is pure evil... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by armadeo(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2016
naptu2:
My God! Look at the comments on this thread! shocked

I feel you bro. It's disheartening.

Well all I can extract from this thread is that I know exactly why we are where we are today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by EmmyDe25(m): 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
mazimee:
I will assume that he was trying to be Funny, but heck , Funny people still make a lot of sense at the end. The shit I read up there lack both sense and humour .
I mean...struggling to find the sarcasm. Just a poor write up.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by eazydon(m): 3:33pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mehn... This is sarcasm at its best. Damn.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by armadeo(m): 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2016
cciojazz:
As a nation, we are truly messed up. A third of the posters on this topic cannot fathom what sarcasm is? We blame our government for not seeing us as the leaders of tomorrow, but seriously, I would not want my 'tomorrow' in the hands of these youths either.
Guys, going to university is not the end of it. Educate yourselves, pick up constructive hobbies and develop your minds further.
If you cannot get what simple sarcasm is, you have no right, EVER, to comment on a political or economic post. Your puny minds will not get it.
I am ashamed of this generation.

Edit*** Not a third, I meant three quarters

i agree.

1 Like

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by ABAMOWA: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2016
pope191:

He just feel like typing...

Today, I concluded that, despite reading some exceptional write ups on Nairaland, many of the nairalanders are illiterates. So, you don't understand the fact tha AliBaba is mocking Nigerian government? Humnnnnn.
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Enoquin(f): 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2016
modsRbastard:

Pls... DM me, I need to send you #1,000 recharge worth of your preferred network. You intelligently anatomize the whole write up whilst relaying my delectation from the intelligent satire. I've never been so uniformly disappointed as I have tonight. Even the strong and mighty of Nairaland fell tonight.
#WhatAShame

Gracias senor! Pls gift the card to whoever made a huge impact academically on you. Thanks
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by modsRbastard: 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2016
Enoquin:

Gracias senor! Pls gift the card to whoever made a huge impact academically on you. Thanks

You're not just any lady but a cultured one, I hope Nairaland gets more of your ilk with such phenomenal personality. One don't meet a senorita like you everyday . See you around... Chica Bonita smiley
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by elderken(m): 6:21am On Dec 16, 2016
brightballer:
Bros, just sharraap and go to the second page of this thread.
You will be schooled there.
Why don't you school me. Since you can't say a thing without insult. Tell your parents to sharaap
Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Nobody: 7:25am On Dec 16, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Shake am from now till next generation undecided
tongue
ammyluv2002:
Shake am from now till next generation

undecided

Re: Ali Baba Reacts To Super Falcons' Protest Over Unpaid Allowances by Harmoneasy: 3:28pm On Dec 18, 2016
brightballer:
Bros, big bomb dey yur head oo
naso dem tell you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos From Olamide's London Concert Held Yesterday Featuring Phyno & Others / Princess Onyejekwe: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018| Biography & Profile / Tonto Dikeh: I’m Getting Married!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.